Two Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull it out. Shoot it all over me."

I came again as I heard that. Jessie lunged two more times then yanked his cock out, already spurting. A long fat trail of cum blasted up Molly's abdomen, followed by two more. No lie, he hosed his sister good.

Jim brushed by me, gently pulled our son away, and buried his face in his daughter's pussy. Molly howled. "Ohhhhh Daddy! Eat me!"

I sat in a chair and slid Jessie's cock into my mouth, tasting him and his sister. I fingered my pussy, my hand drenched in my cum. This is the wildest thing I've ever done.

"Ohhhh, mom." Jessie had his hands in my hair. I loved it.

I got up from cleaning my son's penis and went to Molly. Jim was still licking her furry little pussy so I got to work licking Jessie's cum off her belly. As I licked I felt fingers in my pussy.

"I love touching your pussy, mom."

"I'm yours anytime, son, just ask."

After a few minutes and one orgasm from my son's fingers, we left the kitchen. I assumed we'd head for the bedroom.

Molly flopped over the back of the couch. "Fuck me, Daddy."

Jessie smiled and gently pushed me. I looked at Jim. "Here? Really?"

Jim held Molly's hard little ass in his hands, nearly drooling. "Why not? We've fucked in some wild places too."

Jessie behind me, his hands holding my breasts and his erection notched in the cleft of my ass. I'd never wanted to be fucked so badly in my life.

I bent over the back of the couch, feeling my son's cock trailing along my ass, headed for my needy pussy. Molly and I looked at each other. She took my hand. "I love you, Mom."

I moaned my answer as my son's erection slid into me for the first time. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuck. I love you too, Molly."

"Ohhhh Daddy!" Molly cried as Jim's bigger cock spread his daughter open, "You're bigger."

"I'll go slow baby, but I won't last long. You're so wet."

Jessie slammed into me and kept going. His mother was not being made love to, she was being fucked and I loved it. Molly huffed every time Jim hit bottom. He was going faster too. I reached over and tweaked one of my daughter's nipples. She was oblivious. "Oh, I love fucking." She grunted.

Jessie's fingers dug into my hips as he pulled me back into his thrusting cock. Yes, my daughter, I love fucking too.

"Gonna cum, Mom." Jessie grunted.

"In me, baby. Cum in mommy's pussy."

"Molly, daddy needs to cum too."

"In my pussy, daddy. Fill your little girl up with your cum."

Well, that set everybody off. Inside of thirty seconds, we all came, grunting. Moaning, squirting. It was a sweaty lusty climax.

Jessie and Jim pulled back and helped the girls off the couch. As Molly and I tried to get our balance back, Jim and Jessie high-fived. Molly and I gaped at each other.

"Pigs." Was all she said. We all laughed.

We all took showers, two at a time and then just sat on the living room floor naked, and talking about feelings, how things got started in our family. I confessed to the cameras, which the kids found amusing once they knew there was no record. Molly spoke up.

"So, mom, you took the cameras out. What's gonna happen when Earl and Ella come over for a sleepover?"

I reached over and held my daughter's wet pussy. "Whatever the four of you want. You can't tell them about us, but you can say we have a liberal view."

Jessie, stroking his hard cock. "So, if Ella wants to, I can fuck her?"

Jim spoke up. "You're already sucking her brother's cock, so I don't think that's going to be a problem, but don't assume."

Molly and Jessies looked at each other and smiled. Poor Earl and Ella.

I'd describe the day in detail, but it really would get boring. By mutual decision, it was parent-child day. I made love to Jessie, sucking the cum out of his cock as she face-fucked me while Jim licked his sister's pussy. Jessie took his mother in every position we could think of as his sister and dad did the same. We named it 'twister fucking.' Of course, I hooked up with Molly while the boys pleasured each other. No, we didn't do asses. That will be another time. We'd stop for food and conversation.

By mid-afternoon, we were spent. We all showered and made dinner, naked, of course. We sat on towels watching movies, all behaving ourselves and called it an early night.

Jim and I lay in bed. The sound of Jessie fucking his sister traveled down the hall. My husband rolled over on top of me and slid his cock in. "I love you, Nikki."

I reached around and gripped my husband's ass, pulling his cock deeper. "I love you, James."

***

So, long before this we've been swingers. Once a month, in a hotel room since we all have kids and neighbors. Not exactly hard core, but we love it.

We enter the room and George and Jane are already at it, Jane on her knees, George's cock in her mouth. He turns.

"Sorry, Jane was so horny I couldn't hold her back."

Jim and I quickly strip. I walk over and massage George's nice ass. Jane looks up. "Do I get a turn?"

Jane lays back, spreading her legs. "Of course. James, my pussy."

Jim buries his face between Jane's trim thighs as I take George deep into my mouth remembering the first time I had this cock in my mouth, my first cock.

Jim and Jane are on the bed now, fucking missionary. Nice and slow, enjoying it. We have the room for the night, and we take our time.

George lays next to Jim and I mount him, holding his cock as I slide down. "I never get tired of fucking you, George."

George fondles my tits. "I love these tits."

I laugh. "Because they were the first ones you ever touched."

We fuck for a while, me shifting and Jim sliding in and out.

"So, our kids are having sex."

Jane looks over, sweaty hair over one eye. "Tell me more."

I tell the story of the friends exploring.

"So, it's just boy, boy, girl, girl?" George asks.

"So far," Jim answers as he plunges deep into Jane's squishy pussy, groaning and filling her. Jane puts her hand between her legs and orgasms. This, of course, sets me off and I cum all over George. I keep riding and pinch his nips. "Oh fuck Nikki." He grips my hips and pulls me down onto his cock and I can feel him grow and spurt. Oh, how I love fucking.

We lay in a sweaty heap. George and I hugging, Jim and Jane cuddled. Jim reaches over and takes my hand. "It's fun fucking your sibling, isn't it?"

I look at my husband and Jane. "You'd know."

We all break down in fits of laughter.

We all get up and shower, me and my brother George first, then Jim and his sister Jane. Sitting on the bed talking, me telling the story of our kids and us.

"So you're having sex with your kids?" Jane asks.

Jim smiles. "Yeah sis. It's great."

George cups one of my breasts. I can see his cock swelling. "Nothing like family."

Jim, his hand gently caressing his sister's pussy. "So, are you two doing anything?"

They tell their story, turns out they knew exactly what they were doing, no secrets.

Jane is now sucking Jim's cock. She pauses. "Think they want to go all the way?"

I hold my brother's erection. "With each other or us?"

Jane giggles. "Both. I'm so fucking horny thinking about it."

So, we pervert incest parents make a plan.

The next Friday Molly asked if Earl and Ella could sleep over. I was making dinner and, of course, we were all naked, have been since that fateful day.

"Mom, can Earl and Ella sleep over tonight?"

I turned to face my daughter. Her nipples were rigid and her face and chest red. I stepped into her space, our nipples almost touching.

"Sleep?" I said, smiling.

Molly blushed again. "We all confessed that we've been fooling around. Earl and Ella have done stuff, but they have to be wicked careful."

I put my hands on my daughter's trim hips, leaned in, and kissed her, letting my tongue slide in. She moaned. "Oh, Mommy."

Just a quick kiss. Moving back, I said. "Of course. What do you have planned?"

Molly blushed again. "I think you know, mom. We want to do it. Do it all and do it together."

I couldn't help it, I ran my hand between my legs covering it in my lust. "As long as everybody is willing, enjoy."

Molly turned to leave saying, "You can put those cameras back, Mom."

We all had clothes on for the evening. I'm not sure how much our kids told them.

Jim and I watched and fucked while the four kids went through every combination. Jessie and Molly, Ella and Earl, their first time. Then Jessie and Ella, Earl and Molly, finally Earl and Jessie, Molly and Ella.

After the kids went to their room, George and Jane had slipped into the house and watched with us. We decided to record everything, our room too, since we were too fucking horny to sit and watch. We mimicked everything the kids did. I rode my brother as I watched my daughter on top of his son. Jim had his cock up his sister's ass as Jessie fucked Ella. I have never had so much fun. Jim sucked George while Earl sucked Jessie and I ate Jane while Ella ate Molly.

In the morning the four of us moved to the living room, still naked, of course. The men sat on the couch, and I mounted George while Jane mounted Jim. We weren't quiet.

"What the fu-?" My son. I look up. The four of them are standing in the hall with loose shorts and tee shirts.

"Mom?" Molly asks.

"Dad?" Ella squeaked.

"But, Mom, he's your-?" Jessie said.

"Brother, Jessie. Yes, I'm fucking my brother. I have been since I was your age, and your dad is fucking his sister. We do this once a month. We rented a room, but now we don't have to. Join us?"

The kids were out of their clothes in seconds.

"Earl, Ella, sit on the couch." Jane commanded.

Earl, his cock rigid a dripping, next to Ella, her finger dancing on her pussy, looked up at their parents, Geroge over Ella, Jane over Earl.

"May I?" Jane asked.

"May I?" George asked.

"Yes, please." The kids replied in unison.

I stood behind Jessie, hugging him and Jim hugged Molly as we watched our friends have sex with their kids for the first time.

Jane hovered over her son, his rigid penis dripping need, his hands and eyes on his mother's big breasts. "So, nice Mom." He said.

"Yes, baby, feel up Mommy."

Jane's hand moved behind her, taking her son's erection and rubbing the fat, red head along her soaked slit.

Earl, panting. "Oh, fuck, mom. You're so wet."

Jane had her son's cock centered. "For you, my son. I'm wet for you and your hard cock."

We all watched as Jane settled. Earl's cock disappearing into his mom. As Jane hit bottom, we all exhaled, unaware we had been holding our breath.

Now, while Jane rode her son, we all watched George and Ella.

"You ready, baby?"

Ella, on the couch, her hands behind her knees, holding herself open. Her young downy pussy still dripping the cum from her brother and my son. "I've wanted this for a long time, Dad. Stick it in me."

George rubbed the head of his cock up and down his daughter's pussy, then centered it on her entrance.

"Please, dad?"

George leaned over his daughter and slowly slid himself in, making sure we all could see. Ella's eyes rolled back. "Oh fuck, daddy, I'm cumming."

Jim and I watched as Jane rode Earl, their pace picking up until Jane was fucking him hard, just like she does the other boys. George, once he knew Ella was ready, slammed her with his cock. It only took a few minutes.

"Daddy's gotta cum baby." George grunted.

"In me, dad. Just like Earl."

"Ohhhh fuuuck." George groaned as he stayed deep inside his daughter and released.

Earl pinched his mom's breasts. "Me too, Mom. I'm ready."

Jane got off and went to all fours on the floor.

"Fuck me hard, baby. Make mommy cum some more."

Mother and son, a sweaty duo rutted on the floor in front of us. Earl, his mother's hips clamped in his hands rammed her hard, their skin slapping with every plunge.

"I love fucking you, Mom." Earl yelled as he plunged in and held, his cute little ass flexing as he filled the pussy he came from with his cum.

Ella and George next to each other on the couch. Jane and Earl, a sweaty duo on the floor.

"Well, what now? I asked the group.

Ella giggled. "I'm up for anything."

I looked around. Everybody was smiling and looking at everyone else.

"Okay, let's make this clear. If anybody here has an objection, say so now. Nobody will be mad."

I looked at Jim. "Nope." He replied.

Jane. "I'm in for anything."

George. "You know how I feel."

The four kids, thumbs up, smiling, almost in unison. "Let's do it."

If I tried to describe it in detail, it would get confusing. But, some highlights.

Ella rode my husband while Earl fucked me. George mounted my daughter while Jane was blowing my son. Then it got kinky. We watched Jessie and Earl, then George and Jim. Yeah, Jim sucked Earl and George sucked our son. I went down on Ella and Molly went down on Jane.

It was a long, sweaty and satisfying day. Ella and Molly had their asses fucked for the first time and the boys got to fuck their mom's butts. Since then, we both have free-use nudist homes and visit often. It's a big incest, swapping commune in two homes and we love it. The kids still call us Mr. and Mrs. and that is so fucking exciting.

Then the kids went off to college and every semester we rent a big house at a central location, and we have a weekend two-family bi-sex orgy.