Two Friends in Need Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday, you are to head directly home, take care of your personal business while you are there. Do your makeup and hair, then put on the French Maids outfit, pack your outfits and lingerie in the garment bag, don't forget to pack extra stocking, something tells me you are going to need them. Pack your overnight bag. Normally I would pick you up but I am not sure how soon I will be home so you will be driving this time. I will have a garage door opener delivered to you so you can get in, park on the left side of the garage. I expect you there no later than One thirty.

When you get there unload your bags into my bedroom, do not unpack. While you are waiting for me to get home, you will find the vacuum and cleaning supplies in the hall closet, you will be dressed like a maid, act like one, start upstairs, bathrooms and bedrooms, you know the drill. When you are done upstairs start downstairs. I also expect you to plan and prepare a meal for me. Depending how good you do will say how long you are my maid and not my slut. So do a good job.

-Sir

It was Friday so I sent the email and headed out early. I spent the weekend hanging out with some friends watching sports and generally relaxing. Monday at work was the usual grind and I did not have time to think about Thursday. Tuesday was better and I was able to confirm my reservation for dinner.

A phone call to Marie to inquire if Rebecca had contacted her. She confirmed that she was in on Saturday and Marie was able to help her out. I asked, what she was wearing under her clothes when she came in. She said she could not believe it was her, she had her body hidden under a pair of old lady briefs, pantyhose and a padded bra. This made me smile as she did what she was told to do outside the game and did not realize it.

I also took the time to get the package with the garage remote to the courier so it could be delivered on time. The rest of the week dragged. Thursday I busted my ass to make sure I could get out early. By two o'clock I was finished and heading home if everything went right Rebecca was there in a skimpy French Maids outfit cleaning my house. That thought caused my cock to stir, it was going to be a good weekend.

It took me about 45 minutes to get home, that gave Rebecca almost two hours to clean, it will be interesting to see how much she had done and how good a job she was doing.

I parked in the garage and enter the house through the kitchen. I could hear the vacuum running in the bedroom. So I got a beer and headed to the living room sat down and relaxed for a few minutes. Sipping my beer I wondered if Rebecca ever thought that serving me would mean cleaning my house. After just a few minutes my curiosity got the best of me and I headed upstairs. When I saw her I stopped in my tracks. There was Rebecca pushing the sweeper with her back to me. Her outfit looked to be black silk trimmed in white lace, the skirt was well above her knee and had a stiff netted slip under it causing it to puff out, seamed stockings, and four inch heels. I stood watching her vacuuming, it was a site to behold. It took her several minutes before she realized I was there. When she seen me she turned the vacuum off, her smile lit up her face. Before she could say a word, "Miss Rebecca I presume. The agency said that they would be sending over someone to clean for me, well I hope you are more than I pretty face, I am expecting a guest later on this evening and more guests tomorrow and I expect everything to be spic and span." I turned and walked away.

The look of shock on Rebecca's face was priceless, my referring to her as the hired help, and not my slut stunned her.

Rebecca recovered quickly as I heard the vacuum going again. About 30 minutes later she was downstairs continuing her cleaning. I went upstairs to change and made a point of inspecting her work. I was surprised, I thought she would do some light cleaning thinking that was all I was really expecting of her. The bed was made with fresh linens, everything was dusted, the bathrooms were spotless, I could not remember the last time my second floor was that clean.

I headed down stairs and grabbed another beer and headed to the living room. I could hear the washer running and could smell something good coming from the kitchen.

She came in to the living room with the duster, she stopped, looking in my direction she took a deep breath, "Sir may I dust and run the vacuum in here"

She stood there waiting for my answer. I didn't make her wait long, "You may dust, but let me know before you start running the vacuum so I can go upstairs."

"Yes Sir." She curtsied and then went about her dusting. My cock was getting hard watching her walk around the living room dusting, her ass looked so delicious whenever she bent to dust something down low. When she stood up she look hot with her white apron trimmed in lace, the neckline scooped pretty low. When she bent forward she gave me the perfect view. She continued to float around the room making sure everything was just so. Rebecca got into the role and made sure that she gave me a great show.

In a couple of hours she had managed to clean the downstairs completely except for the vacuuming. She returned in front of me, "Sir, if it pleases you, all that I have left to do is the vacuuming, there is a Salad in the refrigerator, and your dinner is in the oven keeping warm, may I vacuum so I can go, I have an important date tonight and do not want to be late"

"Go ahead you can vacuum, I am going upstairs, let yourself out when you are done, unless I find some major issue I will be requesting your services again." I turned and headed to my bedroom to get my shower. As the water beat on my body my mind wondered what was going through Rebecca's head, I have been home going on four hours and have not touch her, have not really talked to her, I literally treated her like the hired help. I ran the water until it was cold then I got out dried off. With the towel wrapped around my waist, I walked into my bedroom and what a site to behold, Rebecca was kneeling in position facing the bathroom door, all that was left of the French Maids outfit was the heels, garter and seamed stockings. I walked past her and went to the dresser and got dressed. I continued to ignore her, to her credit she never moved. I was heading out the door "Slut, position in the living room in front of my chair." I headed down to the kitchen and grabbed another beer, then to my chair. Rebecca was kneeling there in position. Her eyes were downcast and I could see she was shaking ever so lightly but there it was, she was stressed, so far this day was not going like she had hoped. All she felt was cold from her Sir. This was so foreign to her, her best friend, her Sir was always kind hearted and now he was treating her so coldly.

"Slut, what am I going to do with you? I came up with the game to help us with our needs, while we still respected our friendship. I know we have bent some rules over that last few weeks, but you broke the primary rule, no playing outside the game. You ambushed Jordan, I will say that night you gave me a lot to think about, to worry about. You let yourself get caught up in thoughts about the game and let yourself get carried away. I need to punish you for this mistake, I am hoping it was only a mistake and you will not let it happen again. I know between shaving your pussy extra clean and wearing naughty panties you got carried away, it happens. Probably the hardest part of being a sub is controlling your urges. Know that when you do you it pleases me more than you can know. Now I am going to have to punish you and that hurts my heart. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Sir, I am so sorry I disappointed you, I never meant to hurt Jordan, knowing I did makes my heart hurt, also. Jordan, Sir, Slut, Rebecca our friendship is what makes this the wonderful experience it is and I forgot that for a moment, it was a mistake, a big mistake that I will never make again. I know you have to punish me for this and I accept any punishment you feel is just, maybe even sever, as I almost lost everything because of this mistake."

"I agree, you will accept whatever punishment I deem just, and don't worry it will be sever, now go to my dresser you know where my toys are kept, and pick the instrument of your punishment."

"Yes Sir" she got up and headed for the bedroom, after a few minutes, her footsteps announced her return as she came back into the living room and knelt back into position. Instead of her hands being behind her head they were palms up with the crop and a wooden paddle laying across her hands. "Sir, I hope these will please you."

I was surprised by her choices, the paddle which she has not experienced, and the crop which she has felt the sting of. "You did well, you picked two instruments that will remind you not to make the mistake again. So now the question is how many swats, for each instrument, and which instrument goes first. What are your thoughts slut?"

I watched as Rebecca drew in a slow deep breath and exhaled. "Sir, I think it would be just and sever, if it was ten swats with your hand, then ten swats with the paddle, then ten with the crop, with as many of them leaving your mark as you want." Rebecca was trembling by the time she got the last of her thoughts out.

"Are you sure, that is pretty sever, you are saying I can mark you ass with every swat with the crop, that is ten, your ass will be very bruised are you sure"

Visibly shaking now, "Yes Sir, I have never been surer, I do not ever want to lose what I almost lost."

I took the paddle and the crop and placed them on my table and sat back and contemplated how sever it was going to be, I figured she would be screaming at some point and did not want the neighbors calling the cops on me so I figured she would need to be gagged. A slightly evil thought came to mind, a way to make this experience even more distasteful you could say.

"Go get the panties you wore today."

Rebecca gave me a strange look and went to retrieved them. In a few seconds she was back handing me her dirty panties, and dropped back into position with her hands behind her neck.

"Look at me" Rebecca lifted her eyes to me.

"Normally when I spank you I would have you count each stroke and thank me for it. This time I am sure you will be unable to concentrate enough to preform that task. I also doubt you will be able to keep from screaming and I do not wish to disturb the neighbors. This means I am going to have to gag you. I also want this experience to be as unpleasant as it can be so you never want to find yourself in this spot again." The whole time I am talking I am carefully rolling the panties into a nice ball with the inside of the crotch now the outside of the ball. The panties were damp from sweat and did not exactly smell fresh. It was a nice size ball, as the panties were somewhere between a brief and a bikini with ruffles covering the ass.

Rebecca was trembling as her eyes were watching my hands as I explained her predicament. I leaned forward and placed the ball against Rebecca's lips and applied pressure. Rebecca's nose wrinkle and her eyes grew big and her cheeks turned bright red. Her lips yielded and I pushed the panties behind her teeth. I stood up, took Rebecca's hand, leading her into the kitchen I pulled a chair out and had her bend over the table her, titties taking the weight of her upper body. I slid my foot between her legs and gave them a nudge and, she spread her legs about shoulder width apart. I then took her arms and stretched them out to the other side of the table having her hands grip the edge. Rebecca' body was pretty much flat on the table except for her ass which was sticking up waiting for the spanking.

"Slut, I expect you to hold on to the table and take your punishment, but if you feel you need assistance I can tie you down before we start. Do you need me to tie you down?"

Rebecca did not respond for a second then she slowly shook her head no.

Ok then we will start, I ran my hand down her back and across her ass, she was trembling. I am sure she was scared to death of this spanking, and I intended to give her just cause to be scared.

I raised my arm and landed the first swat on her right cheek, I am sure it was much harder than Rebecca expected because she let out a scream that would have woke the dead if it was not for the panties. A bright red hand print instantly appeared, and before she recovered I continued raining down blows until I hit 10, I spread them out evenly and her ass was glowing red. She now knew there was going to be nothing pleasurable about her spanking, as she was wailing into the panties her knuckles were white from gripping the edge of the table. I stepped back, and let the first round sink in as I retrieved the paddle and crop.

By the time I got back Rebecca was just lying there sobbing. I laid the crop on the table where she could see it then showed her the paddle. Swinging it a couple of times in front of her for effect. Then stepped behind her and set the paddle on her ass, lifting it and then setting it back down measuring where I wanted the first stroke to land. Knowing I had to be careful with the paddle as it could injure her badly. I slid the paddle over her ass, she clenched her cheeks together and drew in a sharp breath. As soon as she exhaled I raised the paddle and landed the first blow, Rebecca's scream strangled in her throat as the next blow landed, and I kept landing them. Rebecca was wailing and starting to dance. When I landed the last blow and set the paddle down her back side was dark red from the top of her ass crack down to her stocking tops. She was lying there sobbing but still gripping the other side of the table. So far, outside of a very hot ass there were no bruises.

I sat back down and let Rebecca calm down as the heat on her backside burned into her very being. I wanted her never to forget every step of her punishment. It took a good ten minutes before Rebecca was just quietly moaning.

I went over and picked up the crop, Rebecca's eyes showed true fear as I swung it causing it to whistle, Rebecca started to sob again shaking her head no. I knew she would never last the full ten strokes of the crop, but she was going to have to endure a few strokes and she would be well marked when I was done, her body, mind and soul.

I circled the table letting the crop fly through the air, its whistle announcing its presence. Every time I did it Rebecca let out a scream and tensed up anticipating the bite of the crop. The next time the crop flew, it contacted Rebecca on top of the right cheek with a loud crack, she went stiff and her mouth opened and nothing came out, there was nothing for the gag to muffle. Before she could recover I land two more one in the middle and one on the tender underside of her right cheek. When that one landed not even the gag could silence her screech. I circled to the other side of the table and let the crop fly landing on the top of her left ass cheek, I quickly finished matching her right cheek. Again when the crop landed on the tender underside she jumped, wailed and her feet were dancing but she never let go of the table.

I stepped back, looking at the quiver mass of flesh before me, sobbing, the welts from the crop were worse this time, probably because of the paddling.

I took the paddle and crop and put them away, then went back to the kitchen got a beer sat down and sipped it while Rebecca laid across the table quietly sobbing watching me sip my beer taking in her submissive beauty, dreading what I had to do next, it was a calculated gamble, it could end the game forever or it good make the game even stronger and strengthen Rebecca's and Jordan's friendship. I sat there slowly sipping my beer, it was probably 30 minutes before I finished it. Rebecca was no longer sobbing, she was just staring at me, and oh how I wished I knew what was going on in her mind it would make this so much easier.

"Slut position now."

I watch as she finally released her knuckles and struggled but to her credit she stood turned to me and knelt in position.

"You have taken you spanking well, but the next part of your punishment is going to hurt me as much as you, but it is necessary. You are to go to my bed room retrieve the rest of the French Maid outfit, you are to take it to my guest room. That is where you will stay until tomorrow morning, you are to keep your soiled panties in your mouth. You are not to cum, you are not even permitted to think of anything that would remotely excite you. You are to take this time and reflect on why you are being punished and what your actions almost cost you, and how you are going to refrain from this in the future."

"Tomorrow morning you are to put the Maid's outfit back on, you are expected to look presentable. There will be a note waiting for you on the kitchen table with your instructions, your choice is to open the note and follow the instructions or come to my room get your overnight bag dress and leave and the game will be over, Forever! I plan on being up by ten. Now go." I watched as the tears were running down Rebecca's face as she turned and did as she was instructed.

As I sat there my stomach grumbled and I realized that I had not eaten. I went to the fridge and pulled the salad out and put it on the table, then I went to the oven and found a pan of lasagna. I fixed myself a plate and sat down to eat, it was delicious I did not realize my friend was such a good cook. With that thought as I sat there eating, Part of me felt bad, Rebecca had done everything asked of her and still got sent to bed without dinner, without lunch as far as I knew. I finished my plate and sitting there I caved a little, I fixed a small plate and a glass of ice tea, I put them on a tray and took them upstairs to the guest bedroom. When I got to the door it was cracked and I could see Rebecca curled up on the bed and I could hear her quietly sobbing, this caused my heart to ache but I steadied myself pushed the door open and walked to the dresser, set the tray down, that fast Rebecca was out of the bed kneeling in position. I turned and just had to smile.

"You may remove the panties so you can eat but as soon as you are done eating they go back in" I walked out pulling the door closed behind me.

Back in the kitchen I started writing Rebecca's instructions for tomorrow.

Slut,

If you are reading this you have decide to stay, I am glad. You made me proud yesterday, even though you screamed and danced throughout your punishment you never let go of the table, you never broke, which is why you only got six swats with the crop. If I know you, you're reading this with your soiled panties back in your mouth, the rough material of the slip scratching your sore ass and you just turned bright red realizing I knew. I am guessing you did not get much sleep last night, so as long as you brought the first outfit I bought you, you will get a chance to nap.

Put coffee on so it is ready for me.

If you want some you can have some after I am gone, remember do not take the panties out of your mouth.

When you hear my shower shut off, put some toast in for me, I like it lightly buttered.

I have some running to, I plan on being out of the house by Eleven o'clock I should be back between three and four.

You need to give the house the once over making sure everything is just so, this should not take you that long with the wonderful job you did yesterday. You will make some Dom a very happy 24/7 one day. Stop Blushing.

Make sure there is enough wine, I am expecting a couple of guests this evening after dinner.

Prepare a light snack for later, if I don't have what you need, make a list, if there is not at least six bottles white wine in the cooler add what you need to your list. Call the local market and have them deliver it and have it put on my tab. Figure this out early so you are on the first delivery run or you can kiss your nap good bye. You may remove the panties to do this but they are to be replaced immediately afterwards.