Two Friends in Need Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now to nap or not to nap, that depends on whether or not you brought the first outfit you wore for me, I know you do not have all of the lingerie pieces but you could call Marie and ask her if Anna could possibly bring you a set of lingerie matching what you wore that evening. You may remove the panties to do this but they are to be replaced immediately afterwards. I am sure if you call her early she would accommodate you. It would be special if your outfit matched that night, I understand on such quick notice you may not be able to do this but do the best you can.

The lingerie may be optional, but the outfit is not, if you do not have it with you, you're going to have to figure it out, remember you are the maid until your duties are complete.

Once all of the tasks above are complete go to spare bedroom take the maids outfit off and get it ready to go to the cleaners, take the dirty panties from your mouth and put them in with the dry cleaning last.

Now you can go to my room, take a hot shower, scrub yourself squeaky clean. After your shower, you can take a nap, the earliest I will be home is three, I expect you to be up, have your hair brushed out, your outfit laid out in my room for my inspection. You kneeling naked in position in the living room.

If you still desire to continue this journey, I am still willing to guide you.

Sir

I went back up to the spare bedroom knocked and opened the door, Rebecca was lying on her belly, her bruised naked ass glowing. When she seen me she started to get up, but I held my hand up signaling her to stop. "Rebecca your instructions are on the table, I would advise you to be up early to make sure you can complete all of the tasks. You may remove the panties while you sleep, when you get up they go back in."

I turned and closed the door went to the fridge and had another beer turned on the TV to catch the news. After I headed for bed myself. I was sure that Rebecca would stay, I know she was confused, but she knew down deep she needed this, she needed to know.

I was up earlier than I expected, I looked around my room and seen that Rebecca's overnight bag was still there, a good sign. I did my morning routine, got my shower, then dressed and headed to the kitchen for coffee. I started toward the counter to get coffee when Rebecca stepped in front of me, curtsied and gestured with her hand for me to sit. There was a place set for me, my newspaper, a glass of juice, an empty coffee cup waiting for me. I sat down and Rebecca floated over and filled my cup. She looked tired, her eyes were red and puffy from crying, but I could see she was relaxed. She was wearing the maid's outfit, you could tell that it was not as fresh as yesterday, but Rebecca made it look presentable. If it was not for the panties in her mouth and her red eyes she would be fine.

Rebecca brought my toast, set it down curtsied and went to the sink. She was working on last night's dishes. Then came her next test, there was a knock at the door, the local market I suspected. Rebecca stiffened, then I heard her draw in a deep breath through her nose and slowly let her breath out, turned and head to the door. I was right, there stood the delivery driver. It was amusing Rebecca's face was beet red as she curtsied and gestured to the table. He set the groceries down and she checked the bags, turned gestured toward the door and curtsied again. The delivery man left with a smile on his face, shaking his head.

Rebecca started putting the groceries away, I have to say it was distracting as she bent to put the wine in the wine cooler. I watched as the hem of her skirt rode up revealing first the stocking tops, then her bare thigh still pink from her spanking. She stopped then slowly bent over just a bit further showing the underside of her ass cheeks, and there in all their glory were two dark purple welts where the crop had landed. It was almost like she was displaying my marks for me to see. She stood and finished the rest putting the groceries away.

I sat there reading the paper and sipping my coffee watching her float around the downstairs making sure everything was just right. Before I knew it, it was time for my errands. "Miss Rebecca come here" seconds later Rebecca was standing before me.

"I have some errands to run. I am expecting a guest early afternoon, when she gets here show her to my room. When you are finished leave yourself out. You have proved to be a competent maid, I will be contacting the agency to schedule your services on a weekly bases. "Rebecca curtsied and went back to her duties and I headed out.

Anna had not arrived before I left, I had not looked in Rebecca's travel bag, so I truly did not know what outfits she brought with her, if she needed the panties. I was thinking that as relaxed as she appeared to be she at least had the outfit.

I headed across town to an adult boutique, otherwise a fancy place to by sex toys and videos. I knew this store had a nice selection of leather bondage gear, cuffs collars, various straps all adorned with shiny chrome buckles, rings and rivets. Adding double ended snap hooks to any of this gear made restraining your sub pretty easy even for the beginner. I found what I was looking for, leather straps about twelve inches long with a chrome ring in the middle and a single snap hook at each end, I ended up with a half dozen of them. They also had a box of the double ended snap hooks, a little more expensive then the big box stores, but hey support small business, so I grabbed a few of them, you can never have too many. I paid for my purchases then headed for Marie's boutique to check on things at her end and make sure we are still on for tonight.

When I arrived Marie was waiting on a customer and Anna was nowhere to be seen. I browsed her merchandise until she finished with the customer.

"Jordan, how nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too. I was wondering did you get a call from Rebecca this morning."

"Yes, I did very early before I opened, her voice was a little horse and dry, she sounded a little desperate. She needed to know if I had the same lingerie in stock that you had bought her. I kept her hanging telling her that I had to check the order then see if I had any in stock. I let her on hold for at least ten minutes. When I got back on the line I told her I had the hose, garter and bra, but was out of the panties in her size. I had ordered all of the lingerie just in case she needed more than her panties. I could hear the desperation in her voice, she asked what size did I have? I told her that they were size seven one size smaller than hers. She did not hesitate, she said that she would take them. Then her voice got quiet and she ask if I could do her a huge favor. She explained that she had made a big mistake and was trying to make it up to you and really needed the lingerie delivered to your house as soon as possible. I started explaining that I would love to help but was very busy and really did not have the time. Rebecca sighed and then pleaded with me, even slipped and referred to me as Ma-am. That is when I finally relented and told her that I would have Anna deliver them as soon as I could spare her. I told her that she owed me one and in a shaky voice she said she knew. I hope you don't mind about the panties, I had them in her size, but when she sounded that desperate I couldn't resist."

"Of course not. So is that where Anna is?"

"Yes, but she should be back shortly she has been gone a while. I hope she did not decide that now was a good time to bond with Rebecca."

"Well I am sure she was shocked when Rebecca answered the door, so it may have of taken her a few minutes to recover."

"Oh do tell me."

"I will let Anna tell you when she gets back. We are still on for tonight?"

"Of course I would not miss it for the world. I can tell you Anna looked a tad nervous when I told her our plans for tonight."

"Does she know her outfit is identical to Rebecca's?"

"She has no idea what her outfit for tonight is, all I told her by the end of the night that she would either be adding some more to her hard limits or she would be embracing more of her biggest fears."

"How did she react?"

"She turned red and started to try and ask what, I cut her off and told her nothing."

As Marie finished Anna returned, when she saw me standing there she went red and stiff. Anna looked at her and added to her discomfort, "Anna, did you deliver the package?"

Anna just stared for a second longer than she should of, "Anna"

That snapped her out of her trance, stumbling over her words, "Yes Ma'am I delivered the package as you instructed."

"See you tonight" then I turned "Nice to see you Anna, have a nice day" and walked out. I heard Marie calling to Anna as I headed to my car.

It was already three o'clock so I headed home, about twenty minutes later I walked through the door. Rebecca was kneeling in position in the living room. I headed upstairs with my new purchases not even acknowledging her. I added my new toys to the dresser drawer. Then turned and inspected Rebecca's outfit. It was perfectly pressed, lying on fresh linens. I checked the spare bedroom and it also had fresh linens and was spotless. I started to think that Miss Rebecca was going to be a regular part of our game.

I headed to the living room it was time to check on my precious little slut. I sat in my chair and took in Rebecca's submissive beauty, over the last 24 hours I have stripped her bare, to her very soul and then made her reflect on what she really wanted. She was kneeling there patiently waiting for my instructions.

"Slut"

"Yes Sir?" lifted her eyes they did not look near as tired or red as they had earlier. Her smile just radiated joy from her.

"Are you ok? Do you still truly want to be here or are you too afraid of losing Jordan as a friend to leave?"

"Sir, I can tell you I had my doubts about staying when you sent me to the spare bedroom, I felt nothing but cold loathing from you. I had never seen that side of you and it scared me. I was so confused, I did everything you instructed me too, then I submitted to the spanking, the dirty panties in my mouth, everything trying to show you that I was truly sorry for my actions. Then after you spanked me and I recovered you hit me with the worst punishment yet you sent me to that room and told me I had to decide to stay or quit the game Forever! I was devastated, I went into the room and climbed into bed and just cried, I felt so lost not knowing if I could ever serve you again. Then you helped me to stop feeling sorry for myself and actually do what you sent me in the room to do, figure out what I really wanted."

"What did I do that helped you decide?"

"You brought me dinner, it was the first time I felt warmth from my friend all day, and then you came in and let me know about my instructions and to make sure I was up early, and you let me take the panties out to sleep. You could have set me up for failure but instead you help insure I succeeded. Those simple acts showed me that you still were my Sir, just trying to guide me on my journey."

"I am glad you decided to stay."

"Sir, may Rebecca join the conversation?"

"Always"

"Sir, what I am about to say is as much from me as it is from Rebecca. Rebecca and I talked last night, I know that sounds crazy but we did. I agreed to control my urges better outside the game, and she has agreed to let you extend some of the control I need to outside the game. I will never over power Rebecca again and ambush Jordan, I have learned my lesson. Rebecca also expressed interest in exploring more interactions with Marie and Anna as long as you are there to protect her."

"I will always be there to protect you, and to protect Rebecca, that is my responsibility in the game."

"I have to ask you something, because I am curious. During a large part of the last 24 hours you were neither Rebecca, nor my precious little slut, you were who I referred to as Miss Rebecca, my maid, is that a problem?"

"Sir, being you maid somehow felt right, Rebecca is your best friend, I am your slut, and Jordan works hard to protect us so he deserves to have a maid."

"If Miss Rebecca is my maid, does that mean I can schedule her to come clean my house without inviting Rebecca or Slut?"

"Can we think about that one Sir, are we talking outside the game, just send her an email telling her your house needs cleaned and you expect her to put you in her schedule then come dressed like your maid and clean your house."

"Maybe"

"We definitely need to discuss this before any decision is made."

"Who makes the decisions?"

"Rebecca makes all final decisions, but has agreed to defer that duty to me inside the game with your guidance of course."

"What is Miss Rebecca's role in the decision making process?"

"She has no say, she has deferred all her power to Rebecca outside the game, and to me inside the game."

There was silence for a moment as I thought about what Rebecca had said.

"We are going out tonight, I want you dressed in the first outfit that I bought you. I think it is only fitting since tonight we are going to get you back to your journey. Now come here and stand before me." Rebecca got up and was standing in position in front of me.

"Turn around and bend over."

Rebecca turned and bent at the waist, it was the first time I really seen the marks I left on her. There were six of them, three on the left cheek and three on the right. I ran my hand over them causing a moan to come from her. With her bent over this way her world was on display. She did not look very aroused so I had to ask, "Why aren't you turned on?"

"Sir, Rebecca and I discussed it, and until I had the opportunity to serve you that I would not let myself to get sexually turned on, I have to learn to control my urges. It has been very difficult wearing the maid outfit greeting the delivery man with my panties stuffed in my mouth, then...."

Stand and face me, "Then what?"

Rebecca lowered her eyes to and started.

"I would rather not say Sir, I will tell you later if it pleases you."

"Why will it be ok later but not now?"

"Because I want to surprise you Sir, and if I tell you it will ruin everything."

Her face showed her need to keep her secret, a secret I already knew but I granted her wish, "Ok slut, I will wait for later,"

"Thank You Sir" she beamed

"Sir, please can I kneel before you and bring you pleasure before I go prepare for this evening."

"Yes you may, but other than using your hands to undo my pants, your hands you are to remain behind your back, only using your mouth. I do not want you to touch your cunt without asking me for permission first. That rule is in effect all night long, if you are required to masturbate you must first ask my permission to touch yourself. Do you understand?"

"I Understand Sir. I think my day just got much better." Rebecca replied with a huge grin on her face.

Rebecca dropped to her knees as I scooted out to let her remove my pants. She look into my eyes deep in thought, then said "Sir may I remove your shorts, and give you the pleasure of my mouth?"

I let out a chuckle, "of course you may." For the first time since this session started Rebecca blushed and it looked like she was enjoying it.

She reached for the snap on my shorts and before I knew it my shorts and underwear were around my ankles and she was lifting my feet to pull them all the way off. Then she folded them and set them aside. Put her hands behind her back, then looking up at me her face turning really red, "Sir please slide out a little further so I can do a proper job?"

I started to say something and stopped when I could see pleading in Rebecca's eyes, "Please Sir." Then she lowered her eyes waiting for my response. I had got a shower before I left, and really did not do anything, I may not be filthy but I would not say I was clean, but her pleading eyes told me she needed to do this. I slowly slid out as she requested.

Rebecca leaned forward and kissed my semi erect cock, then swirled her tongue around the head, causing it to stiffen. Her nose wrinkled and she closed her eyes. I watched with fascination as she slowly carefully licked every inch on my cock. She dipped her head done and using her mouth she pushed my cock up and started down the underside working to my balls. Her nose wrinkled more but her tongue never stopped she licked and sucked both of my balls then she leaned back and looked at me, "Sir May I please use my hands to assist me, I promise I will not let them touch your cock."

My head was spinning, my cock was throbbing and she is asking to use her hands, amazing, "Yes you may"

With that she grabbed the back of my thighs and pushed them up and out, then dropped her mouth down onto juncture of my thigh and groin. I was in heaven, she kept up her licking and sucking until my whole groin covered in her saliva. Then she started toward my ass and she stuck her tongue into my crack and drug through right to my rosebud, she hesitated then licked across my rosebud poking at the asshole tentatively with the tip of her tongue, she must not have liked the taste because she moved back up to my balls and worked them over again, moving up to my cock as she let my legs down. When my feet hit the floor she moved her hands behind her and took my cock into her mouth, and slowly started bobbing taking more in each time. Soon she was fucking her throat with my cock, it was like she was possessed. Her efforts soon had its desired effect, my balls started to boil. I reached out and grabbed her head and pushed her down and roared, "Take my cummmm you slut," as my cock started pumping cum into her belly. I released her head and slumped in my chair. Rebecca just let my cock slide out of her throat but not out of her mouth, she proceeded to lick and suck until she was satisfied that she got every drop of my cum. Finally satisfied she released my cock and knelt back in position. Her face showed contentment, but her cunt showed she was worked up.

"Are you wet, did that make you horny?"

Rebecca went red, "Sir it was not my intention, I purposely made it as unpleasant and experience for me as possible, I wanted it to be all about you. It did not work, it seemed the sweatier it was the hotter I was getting, once I got to your balls it was intoxicating, I had to have more. You do not know how close I came to driving my tongue into your dirty asshole, it was that bad, but Rebecca tapped me on my shoulder so I backed off. No disrespect Sir, but it was ripe not like the last time. But God help me I am on fire now Sir.

"Well that is going to have to wait for now, you need to go get ready for tonight, you have forty-five minutes to be back here in position waiting for my inspection."

"Permission to go Sir?"

"You may go."

I pulled my shorts back on picked up my underwear and deposited them in the laundry. I poured myself an ice tea and went to the study to clear my mind and prepare mentally for tonight. Forty minutes later I heard Rebecca going down the stairs, I went to my room to get ready.

Afterwards I proceeded to the living room, Rebecca was kneeling, in her outfit, the tight black skirt, royal blue blouse, black seamed stockings. The four-inch black patent leather pumps completed the outfit. My one surprise the three buttons I had removed were back and the blouse was completely buttoned except for the top one.