Two Friends in Need Ch. 09

Story Info
Slut serves Marie, Anna serves Jordan.
12.9k words
4.64
6k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Friends in Need; Chapter 9

By: MasterBeau

Before you read this story, may I suggest you go back and read the previous Chapters first, as it will help you understand the storyline. When you read this story you will notice that, outside of the sex of the characters, I avoid describing the physical appearance of the characters. This is done to make it easier for you the reader to place yourself into the role of the characters. I would also like to thank all of you who have sent me feedback and posted comments on the previous chapters.

Marie and I sat back contemplating the fun we were about to have with our two sluts.

"Before we continue I think Rebecca should get refreshments for us what would you like, we have iced tea, Pepsi, wine if you like?"

"Pepsi, thank you, but I think the sluts may need some liquid courage."

"Slut go get Pepsi for Marie, pour Anna and yourself a glass of wine, I will take ice water with lime."

"Yes Sir." Rebecca got up and headed for the kitchen.

Marie looked at Anna, "What are you waiting for, go help Rebecca, Now."

As we watched our sluts walk toward the kitchen Marie turned and gave me a look, "It must have been a pretty bad mistake slut made."

It was a statement not a question so I just gave her a knowing look, "Maybe you should ask her about it. Have you ever had to discipline Anna where you marked her skin?"

"It is one of her hard limits, so no I have not spanked her let alone marked her. This is the second time Anna will see you have marked Rebecca, it will be interesting to see how she reacts. Maybe I will ask Rebecca about why she received her marks and what her thoughts are on them. It might help deal with her issues."

Moments later they were back carrying their respected drinks, Rebecca set mine down on my table with her wine, and Anna set hers down by Marie, then both girls scurried back into position.

"Marie you now see Anna and Rebecca are in compliance with my house rules. When Rebecca is in my home serving as my slut she is required to be naked except for her garter, stockings and heals. She is to kneel in position unless instructed otherwise. You will notice her moving back into position whenever she is not actively serving. She will kneel there for hours if required. This did not take any training at all, she naturally knew it was expected of her."

"Jordan, do you require her to always kneel in the center of the room?"

"No not at all, she is usually much closer to me, but if she has not received instructions from me she knows where her place to kneel is in each room."

"Marie, earlier you commented with some concern on how I have marked Rebecca and how Anna would react. Since this could have an effect on this evenings activities I would like to address it before we get started."

"That is a good idea, and will help me make the decision whether or not to use your guest room tonight."

"Let's get started, Slut come stand here" as I was pointing to a spot just off to my left side a few feet in front of me.

As Rebecca stood and walked toward me I watched Anna's reaction as her attention was drawn to the marks I left on Rebecca.

"Anna" Her eyes snapped to mine then down to at the floor, in a whisper, "Sir."

In that brief moment of eye contact I saw fear, real fear, Anna raised her eyes to mine still trying to avoid my gaze. "Come over here and kneel and examine her marks" pointing to the spot directly in front of me.

Anna slowly stood and with her eyes downcast walked over and knelt. I motioned for her to turn kneeling facing Rebecca and Marie.

"Touch her marks examine them"

Anna raised her hand I could see she was shaking a little as she touched Rebecca's rear end running her fingers running over the bruises. This brought a shiver and low moan from Rebecca.

"Anna what is the matter, are you are afraid. Does her marks make you fear me?"

Anna's eyes dropped and she was fidgeting, obviously agitated, "Sir, the marks, oh god Sir how could you, what could she have....." sobbing, she could not form a complete sentence.

"I see, they are quite ugly, I understand your fear, the shock of seeing them on someone you care for, and the primal fear they invoke. I am now going to ask you to put faith in Rebecca's trust of me and know that she was involved in the negotiation and was in complete agreement before I administered her punishment.

"Slut, please explain your thoughts on your punishment and why you now have my marks on your skin."

"Sir, I will do my best." Rebecca then turned and spoke to Anna. "Recently Rebecca had a business diner that she needed a plus one for, as he has done for Rebecca many times Jordan agreed to be her plus one. The dinner was a boring stuffy awards dinner. Jordan was the perfect gentleman as always, but unknown to him slut had talked Rebecca into wearing her slutty undergarments and was whispering in Rebecca's ear all night and when Jordan went to drop her off after the dinner she let slut out. I tried to get Jordan to agree to me serving him right there and then. I gave no thought to the rule about keeping the game separate from our friendship. Jordan refused my advances, scolded me and sent me on my way. I knew I had made a mistake that evening I just did not realize how bad. Part of my punishment was being Jordan's maid for a couple of days, as you seen this morning.

Last night my Sir addressed my indiscretion and the resulting punishment. He had me pick the instrument of my punishment and how many swats I was to receive. I knew that my punishment had to be severe enough to please my Sir. I also knew it had to be severe enough for slut to remember not to influence Rebecca outside the game. I provided my Sir with a wooden paddle, the crop and ask for ten swats with his hand and ten swats with both the paddle and the crop. It was my idea that Sir mark me with each stroke of the crop. If you count the marks you know he stopped short of the agreed upon punishment. I know the marks are ugly but they will fade in a couple of weeks, but the marks they made on my very being will be there for a very long time to remind me of my transgression. I hope this helps you understand and relax enough to stay for the evening."

"Anna, you need to know that I got no enjoyment out of marking her. Her punishment was sever but it was just, and would have been much worse if I did not stop short of the agreed punishment."

Anna was trembling just kneeling before me, I had to make sure she knew I was not going to hurt her, I knew the marks were not pretty, and she had to know they hurt badly, but I sensed her fear went deeper. "Anna you still look scared and I do not want to ruin this evening can you tell me why you are so scared?"

She took a deep breath and started, "Sir when I was young I was raised in a very strict religious household. My parents took the saying 'spare the rod and spoil the child' to heart." Every infraction no matter how minor was met with corporal punishment, which often included going to cut a new switch for your punishment. I always received it on my bare ass whether it was my mom or my dad doling it out. It was not uncommon for me to have welts as bad as or worse than what you have done to Rebecca across my ass and down the backs of my thighs. If my parents seen how I dress when I am with Marie they would call me a whore and slap my face, then disown me. When I saw the marks all of the whipping flashed before me and I panicked."

"Well that explains a lot. You do not need to worry about me whipping you ever. Now with your agreement and Marie's supervision I may spank you with my hand someday, if you ever want to explore the pleasure of a good over the knee spanking. You should talk to my slut about it. Also I will never dole out punishment to you even when you are required by Marie to serve me. I will report back to Marie your infractions, it is her responsibility to deal with your discipline."

"I promise if ever I get the urge to mark you it will be to remind you of a pleasant experience with me and I would always ask permission first and it will be in the form of a hickie. So Anna do you want to continue, or do you want to go to Marie and end the night?"

Anna turned to Rebecca locked eyes and I could see pleading in Rebecca's eyes, like she was begging Anna to stay. "I want to stay, I need to stay."

."Jordan, I believe we might be taking you up on that offer of the spare room, I only have one problem, since I was not sure when we got here I left my bag in the trunk could you get for me? I would normally make Anna do it, but I do not think you want to give your neighbors a show."

"Of course be right back"

I was back seconds later.

"Anna, take our bag to the spare bedroom, I packed your favorite toy, bring it down and hand it to Jordan then kneel in position in front of him. Rebecca move over here and kneel in position here." As she spread her knees and pointed to the spot between them.

Rebecca went red, and her eyes went to me, she was shaking as she stood there. I nodded approval. Rebecca slowly moved to the spot between Marie's feet and knelt in position. Marie made a show of hiking her skirt up over her knees. Rebecca could not resist and shifted her eyes from looking down to between Maries knees. From that angle I am sure she could only see enough to distract.

Anna returned and moved to where I was seated and handed me an anal plug. Then she knelt in position in front of me. I examined the plug it was not huge but it was sizable, six inches long, an inch and three-quarters in diameter at its thickest and only necked down to an inch at the base, and it was red, it defiantly would train the user's ass to loosen up. I set it on the table and ran my hand over Anna's hair. She trembled at my touch.

"Jordan do you know how you inquired about Rebecca's choice of undergarments when she came to purchase the French Maids outfit?"

"Yes I remember asking and you told me that Rebecca was wearing white cotton briefs and pantyhose and a Playtex Cross your heart bra, very much old lady material."

"You are right and after that conversation I thought about it and decided it was a shame that a very successful profession young woman did not realize that just because you dress conservatively that you cannot feel pretty. So with your permission I am going to teach slut being conservative doesn't have to mean pantyhose, cotton briefs and your grandmother's bra."

"You can watch or you can play with Anna, ask her about her toy I am sure she will love to tell you all about it."

"Rebecca, or should I call you slut?"

"Ma-am if it pleases you when I am playing the game please refer to me as slut, Rebecca is a professional strong conservative woman, and she would never play such games and would be insulted that someone would think that low of her."

"I see, then slut it is, can I assume that any pertinent information you learn this evening will be relayed to Rebecca."

"Of course Ma-am"

"Why does Rebecca wear the undergarments she wears?"

Rebecca went red and started to shake, such a personal question about Rebecca took her off guard, she could not bring herself to look at Marie and just started "Growing up my mom was a conservative church lady, she was independent and was a leader in just about every church woman's group. She taught me two things about life, First if you wanted to make it in the business world as a lady you had to be sharper than every man in the office and you had to let your work not your body get you moved up the ladder. Second anything clothing wise that was not practical and conservative was for sluts and whores. When I was sixteen me and my girlfriends went to the mall, I bought a pair of bikini panties, my mom almost had a cow, when she was done with her rant I felt like just buying them made me dirty, I threw them out. Even when I went to college my mother's words haunted me, as a result I continued my conservative ways, buried myself in my studies and worked to be the respectable lady Rebecca is today."

"Tonight slut I am going to show you the error of Rebecca's ways."

Jordan do you mind if I get a little more comfortable and I am going to need Anna's assistance."

"Anna go to our overnight bag and bring down the hangers, I brought and extra one for Rebecca's outfit. Slut, go stand over there in position." Pointing to the center of the room.

Marie stood up and walked a few feet in front of her chair and stood facing me, "Jordan you are about to see one of my favorite thing about having a sub."

Just then Anna returned with the items Marie ask for. "Anna and Slut, put your outfits on hangers. Jordan, get yourself some lube, I am sure Anna is getting bored and her ass needs trained, I bought a ten inch monster that I plan on sliding it into Anna's ass for its maiden voyage."

I heard Anna gasp when she heard that. I did not have far to go since whenever I think I might be playing I put a bottle of lube and a syringe (the kind used to feed baby birds) in the drawer in the table by my chair.

Rebecca and Anna were done with their outfits when Marie barked out their next order, "Rebecca by my side, Anna in position facing Jordan. Jordan may I suggest you have a taste of her before you give her, her toy."

"If you do not mind first I would like to talk to her about a few things, get to know her, make sure I don't push her wrong buttons, which would ruin the evening. I enjoy watching a sub struggle to complete a task, endure the embarrassment, and still get so hot that she would do anything to be allowed to come. Anna already has some fear of me and I want her to feel comfortable with me."

"That's fine, but keep an eye and an ear over here, I intend to probe slut for more information so I can push her also, if you don't mind."

"I would expect nothing less"

Anna seemed to relax, but not wanting her to get too comfortable, "How much experience do you have with men, are you a lesbian, are you bi or are serving me, a man, because you were told to?"

Anna went red hearing such a personal question, her voice was barely above a whisper "Sir, I am not sure. I have not had that much experience, I did not lose my virginity until my sophomore year in college and have only had a few, all bad experiences. When I lost my virginity I wanted it to be special, I was going out with a junior and he swept me off my feet, then took advantage of me, he was done before I even started, then dropped me after he got what he wanted. I went out with a couple of other guys and it seemed all they were after was seeing what was hiding under my clothes. It just made me dress even more conservatively hiding myself in my studies. Then I answered Maries add for an assistant, I came in here dressed"

Marie cut her off, "Like a grandma"

"I was surprised when Marie offered me the job, it was obvious I did not have an eye for the fashion she sold. When she offered me the job she informed me that when on the job I was to dress in store merchandise, and that she would provide all of my work clothes. I needed the job, it was part of my course requirements and Marie was the first offer I got after several interviews so even though I knew it would be tough I had to try. Once I started working for her and her picking the outfits I was to wear she picked up on my submissive side. The skimpier the outfit the redder I would get. Then one Saturday at closing time Marie asked if I wanted to go out for a bite to eat. After I agreed she told me I needed to stay in my outfit, I tried to object but she would have none of it. That night I found myself between Marie's thighs for the first time. I have not been with a man since. Marie said that if I am patient the right man will come along but between classes and work I don't see how." She sighed

"You did not answer my question are you serving me because you were told to, or do you want to?"

"Sir, I see warmth in your eyes, I know Rebecca trust you, I see it in her eyes, so even though it scares me I want to know if my body will respond to a man and not feel used. So if it pleases you Sir, I would like the honor of serving you tonight."

"Anna, go get a dining room chair and bring it here."

Anna scurried away and returned with the chair. I had her set it a few feet in front of my chair and had her bend over and lean her head on the seat while she spread her ass cheeks. "I let her stand there her ass on display for my pleasure, "Marie you are right this is one sweet ass, I am going to eat it all up, one question when I am eating this ass can I leave a love bite on her left ass cheek, a little reminder of who ate her ass. I promise it won't last more than a few days a week at the most, and on her ass cheek it will be discrete?"

Marie pondered the question, "Just a hickie? On her ass cheek?"

"Left ass cheek." I clarified, not that it mattered.

"Anna you know your safe word, when he is eating your ass he is going to give you a hickie on you left ass cheek, are you ok with that?"

"If it pleases you, then yes."

"I trust it won't be huge so enjoy."

I dove right in kissing her ass all over then started working my way down her crack to her asshole, I ran my tongue over it and then drove it home, I spent the next ten minutes tongue fucking her sweet asshole. She was going crazy her cunt was bubbling over with pussy juice. She was moaning then she started screaming eat my ass make me come, and I just stopped. A drawn out "Noooooooooo." Came from her but she was still standing there. I leaned over and bit down on her left cheek and started sucking and biting her in the same spot, the harder I bit the more she moaned and pushed her ass into my face, after a couple of minutes I stopped and leaned back, there was no doubt that she would have a nice love bite to remind her of this evening. "Hold still" I grabbed the syringe place the tip against her asshole and pushed in the plunger emptying the lube into her ass. Then I had her leave her ass go and get back into position. Once there I handed her the bottle of lube and the anal plug. "You know where that goes put it there, I would hurry up before all the lube leaks out. I am going to watch my slut serve Marie."

Marie was standing there watching me, now that I had turn my attention toward her and Rebecca she started my entertainment. "Slut, one of the key responsibilities of a sub is to dress and undress their Ma-am or Sir, I do not know how much of this you do for Jordan but either you or Anna will be preforming that duty when we play as a group like tonight."

"Yes Ma-am"

Standing there was the first time I really looked at Marie tonight, she was dressed very conservatively, not unlike what Rebecca wears when we attend one of her business engagements. The skirt was blue linen the came just below the knee, a matching blouse that she had buttoned all except the top button. What I found was an outfit like that on Marie hinted more of the lady underneath, where when Rebecca went out she did all she could to hide the lady underneath. Marie was older I would guess she was maybe early forties.

"Rebecca come here, remember you are only undressing me, keep your hands to yourself unless otherwise instructed."

"Yes Ma-am"

"You may start." Rebecca looked nervous as she stood in front of Marie, her hands were trembling as she reached for the buttons on Marie's blouse, and she took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself. Slowly the buttons were undone and soon she was pulling the blouse from Marie's skirt. She slid the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms and off. Rebecca took it and hung it on a hanger then returned to Marie and kneeling behind her she reached for the button then the zipper of the skirt, with a slight pull from Rebecca the skirt pulled over Marie's fuller hips and floated to the floor, Rebecca offered Marie a hand as she lifted one foot then the other stepping out of the skirt. Rebecca placed it on a hanger and put it with the blouse.