Two Friends in Need Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I help you dress Sir?"

"If you want to but I am capable."

"I want to, Marie said that Anna helps her dress whenever they are together so if you will let me I would like to help you from time to time"

"Ok we will give it a try, this first time should be easy as I am going for a run so there will not be any snaps buttons or zippers."

I went over to my dresser pulled out a pair of heavy cotton sweat shorts and a sweatshirt, socks and running shoes. I laid the items on the bed with the shoes next to the bed. Slut went right to work first was my socks then she pulled my shorts on to my legs and had me stand so she could pull them the rest of the way up. She pulled my sweat shirt over my head next. I sat back down so she could put my shoes on. After she was done I sent he to the kitchen to fix my coffee. While she was there I went to the guest room to find the bed was stripped and made up with fresh linens. I headed to the living room, there was no sign of last night's activities. As I headed for the kitchen, I was directed to my seat where a fresh warm cinnamon roll was waiting along with orange juice and my coffee cup. As I sat Rebecca poured my coffee and went to kneel, I stopped her and told her to sit in the chair.

"When I am finished I am going for a run, I will be gone 45 minutes to an hour. While I am gone make my bed, and finish whatever still needs cleaned up from last night then you can relax until you hear me come in then I expect you to get into position in the living room in front of my chair."

"Yes Sir, thank you.

"What are you thanking me for?"

"For taking care of me and knowing what I need before I know it."

"I do not know if I deserve such praise but thank you. It is time for me to go, be good?"

"I will Sir."

I went out for my run for one purpose and that was to reward slut by letting her indulge in her new found kink. And as humid as it was my choice of running shorts should ensure that I will be nice and sweaty for her.

I kept an eye on the time, I wanted to give Rebecca plenty of time to get her chores done and still have a few minutes to relax. I was heading back up my walk an hour later. As soon as Rebecca heard the door I heard her moving to her spot.

When I got to the door I stopped and just took in her submissive beauty. Then I walked over to my chair and stepped in front of my slut. I watch as her nostril flared and her nipples hardened as the sweat wafted into her nose.

"Slut, you were such a good girl yesterday that I decided to reward you with the opportunity to fully explore your new found kink if you want too. All you have to do is help me get undressed then you can either lead me to the shower, clean me up, or you can kneel down and fully embrace your kink, the choice is yours."

I released her head and she leaned back and looked at me with that familiar fire in her eyes. She scotched back and removed my shoes and socks then stood and pulled my sweat shirt off. At that point she stopped looked me in the eye "Thank You" and dropped to her knees. She grabbed the waist band of my shorts and yanked them down. She then indicated that I should sit, as I did she finished removing my shorts set them aside.

Slut moved between my legs and started to lean forward when I reached out and stopped her, "slut, I want you to take this opportunity to savor your kink, start slow, all I want to feel is your breath and your skin, no tasting just breath through your nose let my scent envelope your senses, think about how I smell, how it is effecting you, why it is effecting you."

I took her by the back of her head and pushed her face into my crotch. I could feel her breathing as she nuzzled in tighter and just continued, I let her go for several minutes, her breathing was becoming ragged as she continued until I pulled her back and looked into her eyes, all I seen was pure need. I smiled, "Now you may taste me, enjoy. Also you may masturbate while you enjoy, but do not cum until I am filling your belly with my cum."

With that she started licking my balls, my inner thighs, then she pushed my legs up and started with the underside of my balls working her way back between my ass cheeks and continue licking any sweat she found the I felt her tongue swipe across my rosebud then she hesitated only for a second before she was driving her tongue into my ass trying fuck in with her it. By now my cock was throbbing but I let her continue until she was satisfied. She lowered my legs and looked at me, I could see an intense need as she leaned forward to take my cock into her mouth and she started fucking her face with my cock. It was then I noticed her left hand was mauling her titties as her right hand was frantically rubbing her clit. I was close I grabbed her head with both hands and took over fucking her throat. I could feel my cum boiling in my balls. "Get ready slut I going to fill your belly."

I slammed my cock into her throat just as I felt my cock exploded I screamed "Cum for me slut!" I was pumping my cum into her throat faster than she could swallow, then she went over the edge convulsing as her orgasm ripped through her. I let her head go and collapsed back in my chair and she collapsed in a heap at my feet gasping for air.

It took her several minutes to recover but she slowly came back to reality and got back into position. Her face was a mess but her eyes sparkled and she was smiling. In a horse whisper "Thank you Sir that was amazing"

Just think my Precious little slut we still have the rest of today and tomorrow morning to play. Do you think you can handle it?"

"Sir I hope so you make me feel so alive."

"Ok but I think we need to go get another shower and you can model your new outfit for me"

With that we got up and headed to the shower.