Two Friends in Need Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now without her skirt and blouse Marie was standing there in a matching bra, panties and garter hose, four inch heels. The lingerie was a vintage style, although lace the bra cups were lined with satin and as sexy as it looked there was no sign of her nipples. The panties, briefs but far from granny panties they were all lace with a satin lined front panel concealing her treasures, the garter was just lace and the stocking were just plain black. When Rebecca returned Marie was pointing to a spot about three feet in front of her, "Position."

Rebecca dropped to her knees getting into position.

Kneeling in front of Marie, "Look at me slut" Rebecca raised her eyes to Marie's stare, "do you like my lingerie slut? Do I look like a grandma? Would Rebecca look good in this?"

"Yes Ma-am, it is very pretty, you do not look like a grandma, not even close. I think it would look very good on Rebecca, feminine but conservative."

"Slut, I know Rebecca is very concerned with her nipples showing, do you see my nipples poking at my bra?"

"No Ma-am"

"Ok slut, so you will talk to Rebecca and have her stop by for some more appropriate lingerie?"

"I will suggest it Ma-am, but Rebecca is leery of me after our mistake."

"I understand"

Anna let out a moan drawing my attention away from Marie and Rebecca. She was kneeling there her hand holding the plug against her ass, siting back on it trying to push it into her ass. I could not resist, "Anna, are you having problems, I thought that was your favorite toy? Doesn't it fit?"

Anna looked at me and with a determine grunt, she pushed harder and while trying to relax her tight ass, "Oh god it is so big, I never had one this big before."

"But I was told it is your favorite? How do you know it is your favorite if you never used it?"

Anna face was red from excretion. I walked behind her and she had a good bit of the plug lodged in her ass, but the widest part was still to come.

As she put more of her weight on the plug she started panting and the she let out a scream as she gave one final push and the plug snapped past her asshole. Anna collapsed moaning, "Oh god it is so big, I feel so full."

"Anna I thought it was your favorite one?" I asked in a mocking voice.

She was struggling to get back into position, "What Marie did not tell you was she tricked me, she asked me what my favorite color was, and I said red. What she didn't tell me was she was looking at a set of trainer plugs, all color-coded by size, I think this is the next to the largest in the set. She has played with my ass before but with a much smaller plug. I found out how big it is when I went and got it from her suitcase."

"God I feel so full I can feel my ass clenching at it."

"Rub your clit it will feel better but do not cum."

Anna's hand dropped to her slit and found her clit and started rubbing it.

Anna was panting again in no time only this time it was because of her rising need.

"Stop Anna" her hand froze but her breathing was ragged and the fire was back in her eyes.

I turned my attention back to Marie and Rebecca. Marie was smiling, "I told her it would fit she didn't believe me."

When I returned my attention to Marie she had Rebecca repositioned kneeling in front of her with her face pushed into Marie's crotch. Rebecca had an all over blush. From the position of her face I know she was inhaling Marie's scent and after her experience with Anna at the restaurant I could only imagine what effect it was having on her.

"Jordan, I know that Rebecca has never been with a women so I am going to have her remove my panties and lick my pussy until I cum all over her face."

I watch Rebecca shutter as she listened to Marie.

"Slut, do you want to lick my pussy?"

In a whisper Rebecca responded "Ma-am, it would be my pleasure to lick your pussy until you cum all over my face." causing her to turn red and breathing to become labored.

"Take my panties off." Rebecca reached up and pulled her panties down her legs helping her to step out of them. Marie's pussy was covered in a dark tuff of hair. Rebecca folded her panties and handed them to Marie. Once she was back in position Marie took her by the back of the head and pushed her face into her pussy holding her there until she was fighting for breath, then she let her up long enough to catch a breath of air before her face was smashed into Marie's pussy again, grinding on Rebecca's face, she kept it up for several minutes then she left out a little moan and shook a little as she released slut's head. Slut knelt there gasping for air, her face was smeared with Marie's pussy juice, her make up a mess. "Lick me slut"

Rebecca dove in and started sucking and licking, as Marie held her head and grinding against her.

I turned my attention back to Anna who was kneeling there staring at Marie using Rebecca's face to get off. I had her back up a bit and then I stood up, "Anna it is time to undress me."

Anna stood then pulled my shirt out of my pants and undid the few buttons and pulled it over my head, she carefully folded it and placed it on the table. She returned and knelt before me, unbuckled my belt and then worked on the snap and zipper. She tugged my pants to my knees then looked up at me, "Sir, please sit down so I may finish"

I sat down and she proceeded to remove my shoes and socks, rolling the socks together and standing and placing them under the table. She knelt the removed my pants and again stood up and carefully folded my pants and placed them with my shirt. As she knelt back in position in front of me I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her face to my crotch and held it there, letting her inhale all of my male aroma.

I heard Marie start moaning, I looked over and she was now sitting her hips arched and Rebecca's face was smashed in to her pussy. Marie stiffened and let out growl as she came. Marie kept Rebecca's face firmly smashed into her pussy until her orgasm subsided.

As Marie recovered she released slut's head, she was gasping for air, and her face was covered in Marie's juices. Marie let her catch her breath then Marie pulled her head back to her pussy, "Easy, I am sensitive"

I turned my attention back to Anna who has had her face pushed into my crotch. I pushed her back and told her to remove my underwear. She reached for the waist band and I lifted my hips so she could slide them off. As she pulled my underwear down my hard cock sprung up bobbing before her eyes. She was kneeling there staring at it.

"Have you ever had a cock in your mouth?"

Anna went red again, avoiding my eyes, "Yes Sir, once"

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"No Sir, he only had me suck him to get him hard, then he fucked me."

"Did you get his cock in to your throat?"

"Oh god no Sir, he pushed it in to far once and I gagged and wretched, that is when he chuckled and pulled it out and fucked Me.?

"Well Anna it is like this tonight you are going to suck my cock, and I may try to push my cock into your throat, whether I do or not, I am going to fuck your mouth. I will either cum in your pretty little mouth, or all over your pretty little face, your choice."

Anna was breathing hard, her eyes went to Marie then to me then to my cock, she swallowed, "If you cum in my mouth do I have to swallow it?"

"Maybe."

Anna was looking at her lap, she was conflicted, she wanted to please Jordan but her experiences with men have not been pleasant, and she was scared.

"Anna why don't we start off easy, give my cock and balls a good tongue bath."

"Yes Sir." She leaned in and touched my cock with her tongue. Her nose wrinkled, she took a deep breath and started tentatively licking my cock, working her tongue over the head and down the shaft, she was doing a good job of covering every spot on my cock. I had her lean back so I could slide forward on the chair giving her better access to my balls. As soon as her tongue tasted my balls her breathing got heavier and her gentle licking became intense lapping and sucking not only my balls but my whole crotch. She became a woman possessed licking and sucking until my balls, cock and crotch was covered in her saliva. I pushed her back into position, she no longer was avoiding my eyes, instead she was staring right at me, hunger in her eyes her breathing was heavy and raspy. I knew that the licking was easy for a beginner, but what would she do when I started fucking her face with my cock.

"Anna I can see you are all worked up, I can't wait to see how you look after I fuck your pretty little face." Her eyes went wild from me to Marie to my hard cock and back around. I continued knowing that my verbal assault was fucking her mind as much as my cock would be fucking her throat. "I am going to have my slut help you, she will not be touching my cock but she will help encourage you to do a good job"

"Marie are you done with my slut for now?"

"I suppose, you know she is quite a good carpet muncher, she has managed to clean up all the mess she caused. Slut go to your Sir."

Rebecca stood and walked toward me, "Relaxed position" directly behind Anna. She dropped to her knees and got into position. As her knees hit the ground Anna let out a little gasp, I assume was from my slut's tits hitting her back.

"Slut, Anna has never had a cock in her throat, just like you never had one in your throat before you served me. Remember how hot you got when you surrendered your throat to me. I expect you to encourage her to do a good job. If you get her to swallow my cock all the way to my balls, I will make her share my cum with you. You can touch anywhere you need to persuade her. The only thing you are not allowed to touch is me."

I looked down at Anna, she was flushed and she was fighting to control her breathing. Her eyes were on fire, the fear was all but gone, replaced by need, a deep need gnawing at her very soul. I sat back in my chair preparing to watch the show. Glancing at Marie, she was sitting back with an amused look sipping her Pepsi.

Rebecca leaned over and in a soft cheerful voice, "Anna, Sir wants you to try and swallow his cock, and he wants me to help you. Do you want me to help you swallow his cock? Do you want him to use your mouth as a pussy as he fucks your throat?"

Slut's words were affecting her, the fire in her eyes was brighter, her breathing ragged, her need was growing. Anna took a deep breath calming herself some, "Oh god Rebecca, please help me, I am scared but I want, no need to do this, I need to know."

"I know the need constantly gnawing at you wearing you down to the point you will do anything to satisfy it, the need that refuses to be satisfied."

"Anna take my Sirs cock in to your mouth, don't use your hands just your mouth, Sir prefers it that way." As Rebecca instructed Anna, her hands were caressing her back using gentle pressure to encourage Anna to lean over and take the head of my cock into her mouth. Once she had my cockhead in her mouth I felt her tongue licking it all over.

Rebecca's encircled Anna slowly caressing her belly moving one up toward her titties and the other toward her slit, while kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. "That's good, now start sliding it in further. That's it now back out, and in a little bit more." The fingers were toying with her nipples and lightly rubbing her mound

Anna was slowly working more of my cock in to her mouth when she hit her gag reflex. She retched pulling off my cock coughing a bit. Rebecca hugged her a little tighter and in a soothing voice, "Easy does it, slow down a bit. You need to relax your throat." Rebecca's soothing words calmed Anna and she leaned back over and started again.

Rebecca started pinching her nipples and running her fingers into her slit while encouraging her. Anna hit the back of her throat again and retched but only backed off a bit keeping my cock in her mouth.

Anna kept gagging every time my cock hit her throat, and even with Rebecca's fingers encouraging her, she just could not push my cock past her gag reflex. After she tried one more time and she pulled off my cock coughing it took her a minute or two to recover. She knelt there tears running down her cheeks, her eyes showing frustration as she stared at my cock.

As she slowly leaned forward to take my cock again. Rebecca leaned over her and in the same soothing voice, "Anna I had trouble swallowing Sir's cock the first time also, but Jordan took a firm hand with me and did not let me fail." She pinched her nipple and slid her fingers into her slit as she let that thought sink in. "I can be that firm hand if you want me to, I can help you get his cock into your throat. Is that what you want Anna, do you want me to use a firm hand on you? Do you want me to not let you fail?"

Anna movements on my cock stopped and she slowly pulled off my cock, looking up at me you could tell she was asking herself that very question did she want Rebecca to not let her fail. "Oh please don't let me fail, I need to do this, I need to know."

Rebecca moved her hand from her nipple to the back of her head entangling her fingers in Anna's hair. She slowly pushed Anna's head forward back onto my cock and she kept slowly pushing until Anna gagged just a little. Anna let her back off just a fraction of an inch and held her head.

"Sir, I really want Anna to succeed but she is having trouble relaxing her throat to allow you in. Can I make her cum a little to help her?"

"Slut you know that is not how it works. You may not make her cum a little to help her, she has to do it like you did then she will be rewarded not before.

"I understand Sir."

Rebecca leaned over and started kissing her shoulder, working her way up her neck to her ear then whispered, "You are doing good, relax and enjoy the surrender." Rebecca brought her right hand up and ran it through Anna's hair gripping the back of her head, "Let me help you." Using her grip on her scalp Rebecca started pulling and pushing her mouth up and down Jordan's cock. "Anna I know it is tough, my sir let me try on my own for a while but when I could not get past my gag reflex he just ignored my gagging and pushed his cock into my throat. He held it there for a few seconds then let me up, he did this to me three or four times then I was able to do it myself. Are you ready to swallow my Sir's cock?"

Anna grunted and nodded yes. Rebecca started pushing and pulling fucking her mouth with my cock. When Anna hit the entrance to her throat and started to gag Rebecca held her head in place and pushed. My cock popped into her throat, Rebecca held her there. I could feel her throat convulsing trying to expel my cock. After a few seconds Rebecca pulled her off my cock and gave her a chance to catch her breath and then pushed it right back down her throat after a couple of times Anna's throat stopped convulsing so much and she was able to take over without Rebecca's help. As Anna continued fucking her throat on her own Rebecca moved back into relaxed position behind her.

As Anna was fucking my cock with her mouth I felt my balls start to tingle. So I leaned forward and placed my hands on the back of Anna's head and started controlling the pace.

"Anna", her eyes raise to mine, "When I started I gave you a choice to cum in your mouth or all over your pretty little face, you answered with "If you cum in my mouth do I have to swallow it?" the answer is yes any cum that goes in your mouth is to be swallowed."

Anna's eyes got wide and she let out a whine around my cock, but never stopped fucking her throat.

"Oh yeh that it", I started pumping faster, in and out of her throat.

As my orgasm approached I stiffened and grabbed the back of Anna's head and resisted the urge to push my cock down her throat pump my cum right into her belly. Instead I pulled my cock from her throat letting out a growl as I came shooting my load straight at her face, then falling back in my chair. When I recovered she was kneeling in position her mouth hanging open her face covered in cum, she was breathing through her nose as she held half my load in her mouth. I looked at her, "are you ok?"

Anna looked into my eyes and with fire burning in hers she nods.

"Marie are you enjoying the show? Are you ready for the final act in this round of entertainment?"

"Jordan so far I have not been disappointed so yes I look forward to the final act of this round."

"Slut help Anna stand so she does not spill any of my cum then the two of you are to kneel in relaxed position facing one another there." A spot giving Marie and me a perfect view of our sluts. She has not swallowed yet, I suspect that she is trying to get the courage to do it. I also promised if you got her to swallow my cock I would make her share my cum with you. So here is what you are going to do, you are going to lick her face clean and you are going to convince her to swallow my cum. Then you two can make out until you both cum, I am sure you need to."

Rebecca helped Anna to her feet and to the spot that would give Marie and me a perfect view of our sluts show.

"May we begin Sir?"

"You may"

Rebecca leaned in and kissed Anna on the cheek then licking up some of the cum, then she swallowed and started whispering something into Anna's. Whatever it was caused Anna's breathing to slow. As Rebecca kept whispering I watched as Anna slowly closed her lips and with an almost imperceptible nod she swallowed. As soon as Rebecca seen her swallow she started kissing and licking the cum from Anna's face. Once all of the cum was licked up they lock lips in one of the most intense kisses I had ever seen.

Rebecca took a more aggressive posture with Anna, pushing her onto her back as her kisses move down Anna's body stopping at her breast and kissing and sucking all over both breast carefully avoiding her nipples. Anna was moaning and giving little squeals as I watched Rebecca nip at her flesh. Then without warning she pounced on her left nipple sucking it into her mouth along with her areola and she then bit down. Anna was lost in the moment and grabbed Rebecca by the back of her head and pulled her in to her encouraging her to be rougher. Rebecca pushed back a little and moved to her other nipple and gave it the same treatment.

After several minutes of her abusing Anna's nipples she continued down gently kissing a trail to her pussy. Rebecca reached behind her knees and pushed them up and out causing her slit to open up from her clit all the way to the red plug firmly planted in her rosebud. Rebecca did not waste any time as she lowered her face and licked Anna from the plug to just short of her clit. Then I watched as Rebecca became a woman possessed and started licking and sucking Anna's pussy lips stretching them by biting them and pulling. Any reservation that she was being too rough was quickly dismissed when Anna grabbed her head and pulled it into her pussy and started grinding pussy into Rebecca's face. She let out a squeal and started pleading with Rebecca, "Eat my pussy I need to cummmmm..."

I watch as Rebecca slid a couple of fingers in to Anna, then move to her clit. As soon as she bit down on her clit Anna went off squirting her cum all over Rebecca's face. Anna mouth opened in a silent scream as her orgasm wracked her body. Anna's eyes rolled back and she blacked out.

Rebecca gently licked her abused pussy then slowly moved back into position while Anna recovered.

Looking at Anna it was pretty obvious that Rebecca had got a little carried away. Her nipples were angry red and swollen as was her pussy. It took a few minutes for Anna to recover and get back into position.

"Anna you need to hold off on taking care of Rebecca for now."

"Marie, I trust you are enjoying yourself so far. I have a proposal for you."

"What are you proposing?"

"We had discussed that penetration of Anna's pussy with my cock was off limits because of her reservations. If Anna was agreeable I would like to revisit that limit, I know she has had very limited and very unpleasant experiences with men, more like boys, and I think that if she was willing that I could show her how much pleasure she is missing by not fucking. I want to include you in on this also, while Anna is taking care of Rebecca, I think you should kneel over Rebecca and feed her your pussy again, you did say she was a good carpet muncher. After the three of you get into it I will give Anna a memorable fuck that makes her want to find a man to fuck her all the time."