Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, 'I love you,' I said. She smiled back at me, 'now get going!'

I started walking and she was following, we walked casually, without any hurry. I was trying to ignore my dick sticking out a bit, but also remembered what the nude couple we met earlier said, that sometimes you just can't help it.

My friend caught up and walked next to me. Reaching out for my hand, and we walked hand in hand towards the girls. When we got there my friend and I waved, and they waved back. As we kept walking my friend said, 'Enjoy yourselves girls, you guys are gorgeous. See what you've done to my friend?' pointing at my dick. The girls giggled but we didn't stop, and before long we had done the nude walk through the resort to our room.

Part 7

We got back to the room and went through the door. I closed it behind me and leaned back against it. I was exhausted. Not physically but emotionally. 'Wow,' I said, 'I didn't really know what to expect here but it has exceeded my expectations so far.'

My friend had dropped her clothes on the floor and dramatically flopped onto her bed on her back. 'Me too. I thought maybe we would just have a relaxing holiday and maybe a bit of fun in the room together, but this is crazy, and it's only the first day! I'm exhausted, even though we have done almost exactly nothing all day.'

'I don't know about that. We went for a walk along the beach. And we came in public without using our hands. That has to count as something!'

She sat up, 'good point.' Then hesitated for a moment and continued,'Go and have a shower,' she commanded.

I looked at her. It wasn't exactly a command to walk naked through a public area, but I didn't hesitate and went to the bathroom.

It was hot and humid outside so I had the water quite cold. It felt great against my skin, which had been tingling for much of the day with the excitement of being outside. I washed myself, enjoying cleaning my cock, but not too much. After a short time I looked up and put my face under the water, closing my eyes. I just held there for a while, enjoying the feeling. Then I felt a hand take my hand. I opened my mouth without thinking about what I was doing, then spluttered out the water. I looked forward and saw my friend in front of me.

'Wash my back,' she said, turning around. I took the soap and started rubbing her shoulders. She lifted up her arm above her head and I washed down her sides, trying hard not to reach around and clean her tits. I kept going down her back, and to her butt. She pushed against my hands as I rubbed her butt, squeezing her cheeks. Then she turned around.

'Switch positions,' she said.

We maneuvered around so that she was mostly under the water now. My cock rubbed against her as we moved, but she didn't seem to mind.

'Now wash my front,' she said. I looked her in the eyes and smiled, 'yes ma'am, with pleasure,' I replied.

I lathered my hands and went straight for her tits. I rubbed them gently, then squeezed them, one in each hand. I massaged them and tweaked the nipples. I bent forward and took each nipple in my mouth, in turn. I sucked, nibbled slightly with my teeth, then straightened up. She didn't say anything but was clearly relaxed and happy. I went back for more soap and started washing her belly, I went lower and lower, towards her pussy. I stopped just before getting there to lather my hands again. When I went back to it she had spread her legs to give me better access. I cleaned up and down the inside of her legs, then pushed up to her pussy. I rubbed back and forth along her slit. I pushed up harder, letting my finger slip slightly into her pussy, then back up to the top to clean her clit. I started rubbing her clit, faster and harder. Then abruptly I heard, 'ok, that's enough, I think I'm clean now.'

I looked at her and she smiled. I still had my hand on her pussy, but I moved it away.

'Thanks, that was nice,' she said. She leaned forward and kissed me. Then slid past me to get out, rubbing against my cock again in the process.

I turned off the shower and took a towel to dry off. She was doing the same.

'What now?' I asked.

'Well, what about a nap, and then some dinner? I know I was against naps this morning, but it's been a long day and yesterday was also a long day. I'd like to just relax and freshen up a bit.'

'That sounds like a plan,' I replied. We both left the bathroom and got into bed. I set an alarm for a couple of hours, so that we didn't sleep too long and ruin our sleep for the night. I automatically reached for the TV remote and turned it on. Then remembered my manners, 'Do you mind if I put the TV on?'

'Fine by me, just turn it down a bit. And no porn, I just want to rest.'

'No problem.' I flicked through until I found Happy Gilmore about halfway through. I settled back to watch and doze off. My friend came closer and snuggled against me. I put my arm under her head and she adjusted herself. Then both of us, completely comfortable, relaxed and dozed for the next couple of hours, until the alarm woke us.

We got dressed, that is, we put on shorts and shirts and didn't worry about any underwear, and headed off to dinner. Apart from the occasional sideways look from some of the other guests, dinner was quiet. The food was good and the company was great. We talked throughout, the conversation effortlessly moving from one topic to another, without once referring back to the events of the day. When we were finished we went to the beach. Without really thinking about it, we took off our clothes and walked naked along the beach. It was a perfect night, same as last night. We walked as the sun set gradually over the water, less talkative now, but comfortable in the silences. We turned around after about an hour, eventually getting back to the resort well after dark. We didn't bother putting our clothes back on as we walked through the resort back to our room. We walked past a few different people, exchanging the traditional eyebrow raise as we went past. Then we saw the two girls from the pool walking towards us. One of them was topless and the other completely naked. We stopped in front of them, everyone smiling.

'Are you off for a walk?' my friend asked.

'Yes,' the naked one said, seeming to be the more confident of the two.

'We are just coming back from one, just along the beach. It's beautiful there, and you are dressed perfectly for it.'

'Haha, well. After the pool this afternoon we both got a bit more courageous. Some more than others,' she said, teasing her topless partner.

'That's fine,' replied my friend. 'Each to their own. No judgements here.' Then she continued, 'well, we'll leave you to it. Enjoy your walk.' Then she took my hand and started walking past. She hesitated for a moment when we were past them, turned, and said, 'And by the way, you both have spectacular tits.'

They stopped and turned around, 'Thanks, so have you,' the topless one replied. Then we all turned and went our own ways.

'You're trying to turn them on, aren't you,' I said.

'Am I that obvious?' my friend replied. Then she giggled a little, 'but yes. Does that make me a bad person?'

'Of course it does! But that is why I love you.'

I took her arm and we walked the rest of the way arm in arm, sharing the closeness.

We got to the room and relaxed onto the bed.

I reached for the TV remote, as is my habit, turned the TV on and started flicking through the channels.

'See if you can find the one you found last night,' I heard.

I looked over and saw that my friend was sitting comfortably back against her pillows, with her legs crossed, exposing her pussy, but otherwise just relaxing.

'Are you turned on a bit by the girls outside?' I asked.

'Seeing gorgeous naked girls, and thinking about them having sex later, and knowing that maybe I contributed to that? To a gay girl with an authoritative streak, the answer to that is a resounding, yes.'

I turned, leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. 'I love you sweetie. You crack me up,' and smiled. She smiled back at me.

I eventually found the channel I found last night and it turned out to be another Girls Gone Wild movie.

'So tell me about what normally happens on these videos,' she said.

'I told you last night, there really isn't too much more to it than that. Just lean back and relax.'

'I will, but you have forgotten something. Where are our Christmas presents?'

I went to my bag and got my Christmas Present, and also some moisturiser. Then I went to her bag and got the vibrator and the ring. I turned around and looked at my friend, pussy exposed and sitting back on the bed. I licked the ring and turned it on. I briefly rubbed it against my semi-hard cock to see what it felt like, and then reached over and held it on her clit. She smiled, and took it from my hand. 'Thanks, but I can do that.' So I put the vibrator next to her and went back to my side of the bed.

I settled back down and sat cross-legged as well.

'Are we going to share that moisturiser, or do you need to get me some more?' she asked.

I laughed and moved the cream and fleshlight between us. I put some cream on my hand and started rubbing my dick with it.

'This looks promising,' my friend said. And I turned my attention back to the TV. There were two girls on screen. Both fully clothed and looking shy. The eyes are what got my friend's attention though. Both had beautiful blue eyes.

'You're right. So, what do you want them to do?'

'Kissing is great to watch. Two girls kissing in particular.' Then I noticed that she was rubbing the ring up and down her pussy.

'I don't think you will be let down. There is always kissing. Sometimes that is all there is, but sometimes it goes a lot further. Normally the hotter the girls are the earlier it stops.'

'So the hotter the smarter?' my friend asked. 'That hasn't been my experience at all,' she joked.

We settled back to watch what happened, both casually rubbing ourselves, by now quite used to being together while we masturbated.

The girls on the TV were both topless now, they were holding each other close, kissing, and rubbing each other's tits. The cameraman kept telling them how hot they were and they seemed to be getting more out of control.

I looked over again. Now she was rubbing her clit with one hand while pushing the ring into her pussy.

'Don't get carried away,' I said, 'there is probably a bit more to go.'

'I know what I'm doing,' she said. Then she switched the ring and her fingers, pushing two fingers into her pussy, and pushing the ring hard against her clit. I kept watching her and she was watching the TV. She pushed her fingers harder and faster into her pussy. She uncrossed her legs and spread them as wide as she could, which meant I couldn't see her pussy anymore. So I moved to the end of the bed and leaned on my stomach and watched her from as close as possible. I ground my cock into the bed to get that feeling pleasure, but I left it alone and concentrated on my friend. I leaned up on my elbows and looked at her face. She was looking at me. I smlied and she smiled back. I looked back at her pussy as she was continuing to work it hard with both hands.

'Get closer,' she demanded. So I crawled closer between her legs. My face only inches from her hands as they worked away at her pussy. I could smell her now. 'Tell me how hot you are,' she commanded.

'I don't think I have ever been this turned on. Watching you, this close. I can smell you. I can hear the sounds of your pussy, as your fingers are pounding in and out. I've never seen you work your pussy this hard and it is so fucking hot. I've never seen you this open, and it is incredible. You are incredible. You are so hot. Sexy. Alive,' then I looked up again and she was still watching me. Then I could tell she started coming. She was trying to stay looking at me, but kept closing her eyes as well. She was moaning loudly. The fingers pushed into her pussy stopped moving. The ring was still on her clit, but she was panting. Then suddenly I felt some wetness on my cheek. I looked back at her pussy and she squirted again, getting me in the face again. I looked up to her and she was looking at me, smiling. She squirted a little once more, but it didn't make it to my face.

'Jesus, did you know that was going to happen?' I asked.

'I had a good feeling about it, that's why I wanted you down there. I wanted to come on your face, and having your face down there, knowing what was going to happen, was what made it possible.'

I smiled up at her. 'Well, I'm glad I could help with your power play.' I licked my lips and wiped my face. I could taste her and that was great by me.

'What some?' I asked.

'No, I want you to wipe it off and lick it off your fingers.'

I moved back to sit up on the other side of the bed and did as she asked.

'Have I missed any,' I asked.

She reached over and slid a finger along the bottom of my chin. She sucked the finger and smiled, with her finger still in her mouth. 'I think that's got it all,' she said. Then she put the ring down and picked up the vibrator. She immediately pushed it all the way into her pussy. 'I'm ready to go again,' she said, and turned to watch the TV again.

I returned my attention to it as well, and by now the girls were both naked. They were taking turns kissing and licking each other's tits, as they were lying on a bed.

'You're right, it does go further than flashing tits on a beach,' said my friend.

'I think this one is still has a lot go come, so to speak,' I joked.

'Hopefully there is some of this that happens,' she said. Then she picked up my fleshlight and put it to her mouth. She licked the replicated pussy lips of Tori Black, and then pushed her tongue into it. She pulled it away from her mouth and pulled the vibrator out of her pussy. The vibrator was completely covered with her juices and slid into the fleshlight. She twisted it around then pulled it out and immediately put it back into her pussy. She smiled at me and handed me the fleshlight.

I smiled and thanked her. Then moved it down to my cock. I pushed it down onto my cock, feeling the different ridges as I did. Then said, 'let's get back to the movie.'

The girls on the screen were now in a 69 position. The camera was switching back and forth from each of their perspectives. One was fingering her friend and rubbing her clit with her other hand. The other had her mouth clamped hard on the pussy in front of her.

'Do you like this?' I asked.

'Do I like watching it, or doing it?'

'I'm assuming you like doing it. What's not to like? I meant do you like watching it?'

'Yes, I like watching it. I like watching it a lot. I especially like watching it with a vibrator in my pussy and a clit stimulator on my clit. I like that part a lot. And I like knowing what I just did to you, and what I'm doing to you right now. But mostly, I'm turned on by the fact that you are going to get up now, turn off the lights, and open the curtains.'

I didn't hesitate. I got up and did what she asked, then I went back to the bed.

'Keep doing what you were doing,' she said.

'No problem,' I replied. I got comfortable again and returned my attention to the girls on the screen. They were scissoring now and were clearly close to coming.

'I'm going to be done in about 20 seconds I think,' I said.

'No you aren't, you're going to let me come first,' she said, using that commanding tone again.

'Fuck. I'll try, but you need to get a move on.'

'No, you won't try!'

And so I stopped pumping the fleshlight and looked at her. She smiled and returned her gaze to the TV, then started pumping the vibrator in and out of her pussy.

I had calmed down a bit, so started pumping the fleshlight, but stopped every time I was getting close. Meanwhile she looked like she was getting close again, and the girls on the screen had miraculously found dildos, and were lying next to each other masturbating.

'Oh, shit, they are turning me on,' I heard, and I looked over. My friend had rotated the vibrator around and now had the clit stimulator pushed against her butt. With her other hand she had grabbed the ring and was working that on her clit.

'Jesus you look hot. So fucking hot. How far away are you?'

She looked over at me and her hips started bucking. She was riding the vibrator hard, the stimulator now in her butt about an inch.

'Fuck, don't you dare come before me,' she yelled. She was bucking her hips, trying to get the whole vibrator inside. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I was sitting there watching her, with the fleshlight on my cock, not daring to move it. I smiled, 'I love you.'

'Ohhhh...' was all she could reply with, and she came again. Thrusting her hips into the air, yelling out, louder than last time. Eventually calming down. Then she looked at me and smiled.

'Ok, it's your turn now, but not quite yet.' She pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and pushed it into my mouth. I sucked her juice off it, and she pulled it out again. Then she got off the bed and turned the TV off. Then she turned the lights back on. She turned to me and smiled, then got onto the bed and sat directly in front of me, with her legs spread.

'I want you to come, but I want it to be from me, not from the TV. Now, start pumping that thing again.'

I was watching her as she started to tweak her nipples. She moved her other hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clit again. She moved her fingers down and spread her pussy lips wide, and stayed sitting like that. Her back was to the window, and it was impossible to tell if there was anyone outside, but if there was they could see everything we were doing.

It was never going to take me long to come in that situation, but having been so close to the brink so many times already, it took about 20 seconds until I could feel it coming.

'Take the fleshlight off, and aim your cock straight up,' I was told, and I did as I was told.

It only took another couple of pumps to start losing control. I tried to aim straight up but had no idea if I succeeded. Though I did feel the splatter of come landing on my stomach.

I kept coming and coming, the orgasm seeming to go forever, but it had to end eventually and I started to relax back onto the bed.

I opened my eyes and saw my friend's face directly above mine. She leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her gently back and we held the kiss for a while. Then she took a towel and wiped my come off me. Some off my thighs, some off my stomach, and off my chest. Even some off my cheek. Then she kissed me again. I closed my eyes and heard the words 'go to sleep sweetie,' and that is the last thing I remember.

Part 8

The next few days flew past, and we settled into a routine. Up for breakfast then a walk on the beach. Back to the pool for a swim and some tanning. Back to the room for a nap, then dinner and another long walk along the beach. The only time we had clothes on was for the meals, and even there my friend started going topless about halfway through the week. We also noticed that more people were naked around the resort and the pool than there was when we first arrived. I wondered whether we had anything to do with this. We had long stopped worrying about when and where it was ok to be naked, and it was a long time since the curtain in our room had been closed. We weren't deliberately doing anything provocative, we just weren't concerned who saw what. The other thing I noticed was that the girls we had met at the pool earlier in the week were now holding hands whenever we saw them.

Quickly it became our last night at the resort. We had dinner as usual. Both my friend and I were just wearing shorts. We were the only ones going topless in the restaurant, but it wasn't against the rules so no one said anything. We would get looks from people from time to time. Always respectful and friendly. There were some knowing looks too, which made me think maybe they had noticed our curtain never closed.