Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had finished we headed for the beach. As soon as we left the restaurant we took off our shorts and dropped them off on a sunlounge by the pool as we went past. I'd like to say the sunset was the best that night, but the usual clouds were not there, so it wasn't as good as previous nights. But, of course, it was still spectacular. We'd been walking for about an hour and a half, then decided to turn around. It was further than we had been before, but I guess neither of us really wanted it to end. We had been close before this vacation, but had definitely got closer during the week. It wasn't so much the sex, it was more the shared intimacy. Being constantly naked somehow made us more vulnerable and honest than if we were hiding our bodies. We talked about everything. About our fears and our secrets. About our dreams and dreads. I'd never felt so close to someone and I just didn't want it to end. But, like all vacations, it had to, and that day was almost here.

By the time we got back to the pool the resort was quiet. It was nearly midnight. We had been walking nearly four hours. I went straight to the pool and sat on the side, putting my feet in. My friend sat down next to me.

'What are you thinking?' she said, with a smile on her face, knowing that the question was genuine but stereotypical as well.

'Just sad that it is the last day I supposed. I've enjoyed having this week with you.'

'I know, I feel the same,' she replied, as put her arm through mine and leaned her head on my shoulder.

The silence was perfect, and we sat there. I'd never felt more relaxed and contented. I don't know how long we were sitting there, but eventually noticed that the two girls we knew were making out on a sunlounge in a secluded part of the pool area. I quietly pointed this out to my friend, who made them out as well.

'Looks like they are having fun,' she said.

'It sure does. I'm very jealous.'

'Jealous? After everything we have done this week?'

'Well, we have never made out in public,' I responded.

'Ok, that's true. I was thinking more of when we came while lying by the pool early in the week. Or all the times we masturbated in front of the windows with the lights on.'

I put my finger to her chin and turned her head to face me. Then I kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back, gently. Then pulled away.

'Sorry, but I don't want to do any more than that,' she said.

'I know. You don't need to be sorry. I just wanted to kiss you.'

'And I'm glad you did.'

I just smiled. I knew that she wasn't lying. And I knew that she meant it in that she didn't want the kiss to progress to anything. And I knew that I was ok with that, but it didn't mean I didn't want more sometimes, even though I was happy with what we had.

'What are you thinking?' she asked again, laughing out loud this time.

I laughed too. 'I was thinking that I'm happy,' I half lied. 'And that I'm going to miss this place.'

'Don't be so maudlin,' she said. 'We haven't gone yet!'

'Ha, very true,' I replied, and gave her a hug.

'Ok,' she asked, 'is there anything that you want for this last night?'

I think she was feeling bad about the kissing, and was trying to make up for it. It just happened that I had something in mind that I'd been thinking of for the entire vacation.

'Well, it is funny you should ask. I've had something in mind for a while now.'

She unhooked her arm from mine and turned to look at me. 'Really? That sounds interesting. I thought we had shared just about everything we could already. What is on your mind?'

'Well, this is an image I've loved for a long time. I want you to sit on the edge of the pool, on the corner, with your legs up, and masturbate for me.'

'Out here? In the open?'

'You asked if there was anything I wanted,' I replied, smiling.

She smiled back, with some mischief in her eyes. 'Ok then. But here is what you are doing. You will be in the water right in front of me.'

'That doesn't sound like an imposition at all.'

'And you can't play with yourself until I say you can.'

'Wow.' That was all I could say.

'Trust me,' she said, and she got into the water and swam over to the corner. The corner she picked was directly facing the secluded area where it looked like the two naked girls were progressing past just kissing.

My friend got out of the pool and sat on the corner. She had her feet in the water, and she looked up and beckoned me over. I dropped into the water and swam over. Once I was there she lifted one leg out of the water and told me, kiss my leg. I looked at her and smiled. The bottom of the pool was a perfect height for me to stand and kiss her leg. I started low and kissed my way up to her thigh. Then she stopped me with her hand. She lifted her other leg out of the pool and told me to kiss the other leg. Again, I started at the bottom and worked my way up to her pussy. She stopped me again, this time telling me to move back a bit. I moved back so I was about three feet from her pussy, and looked up to her eyes. She was looking at me too, and smiled. My face was just in front her her pussy. I could see her legs spread wide, with her feet on the edges of the pool. It was an image that I'd always loved and now I was right in front of it.

'Remember, no playing with yourself, you are just there to do what you are told,' she ordered.

'No problems,' I replied. 'Well, some problems, perhaps. In theory I'm all in, but it's not going to be easy!'

'Well, it's not easy for me either.'

'It looks pretty easy.'

'Ha. It is amazing how our barriers have dropped since we have been here. Remember the first night?'

'I remember. We were a bit nervous, even about walking nude through the resort.'

'Yes, and now I'm sitting in the resort, with my legs spread wide,' she reached down and put a finger into her pussy, 'playing with myself out in the open.'

She was right, of course. I was just standing in the water. She was wide open. Anyone could come past and see. I resisted the urge to grab my cock and start working on it, but it wasn't easy.

'You don't like being vulnerable,' I stated.

'No, but I will for you. Having said that, it is a huge turn-on too! And knowing you are there without any release is enough of a turn-on to counteract the rest.'

I was looking at her talk, then I dropped my head back to her pussy level. She had taken her finger out of her pussy and was rubbing herself.

'Come over here,' she said.

I walked over, wading through the water that was up to my chest. She reached forward with her finger and I immediately put it in my mouth. When I had finished sucking on her finger I pulled it out of her mouth and put it back into her pussy. I slipped my finger in along with it and left it there. For all we had done this week, and for all the intimacy we had shared, there had been very little physical contact between us.

She pumped her finger in and out for a while, with her palm pushing against her clit. Then she pulled it out. I looked up, wondering if she wanted me to pull my finger out too, but she just smiled. She started working on her clit again. I pushed my finger further in, then out, then slowly started pumping it. She leaned back with one arm, while the other was working at her clit. I pushed another finger into her and wiggle them around as much as I could. She sat back up and looked down at me.

'Keep doing that.'

'I can do more if you like.'

'What were you thinking of?'

'I was thinking of sucking your clit and pushing my tongue as far as I can up your pussy. That is what I was thinking of.'

'I thought you might have been. And I think I'd like you to do that, but back away first.'

I looked up at her, and reluctantly pulled my fingers out of her pussy.

'Let me have those fingers,' she said.

I went over and she took my hand, then sucked my fingers. She continued to suck them long after her juices were gone.

'I can give you something else to suck if you like,' I joked.

She smiled, 'I'm sure you can. I'm sorry though. I love you, but the thought of taking your cock in my mouth is horrible. In fact, let's not talk about it or I will get an instant soft-on.'

'Ha, 'soft-on'? Is that a thing for a girl?

'You know what I mean. Ok, now move back to where you were before.'

I moved back so that my head was about 3 feet from her pussy again. I could feel the currents in the water push against my cock as I moved. It was getting more and more difficult to keep my hands away from it. At least while I was fingering her I was busy, but not wasn't easy.

She leaned back on two arms and smiled at me. Her legs still spread wide. Her pussy lips swollen and open.

'You are still not allowed to touch yourself,' she said. 'Now, I have something to tell you, but you can't react in any way. You need to stay looking at me and talking as if nothing has happened. Agreed?'

'Of course.'

'Our friends over there have moved into the pool and are doing the same thing as we are. Right now I'm looking at the one sitting on the edge of the pool, and she is sitting exactly the same as me.'

'Jesus,' I said. Every fibre of my being wanted me to turn around but I resisted. As I was resisting my hand moved to my cock.

'Leave your cock alone,' she said.

I looked at her again, my eyes begging her to give me permission. She ignored me.

'Ok, come closer again.'

I moved closer slowly. Eventually getting to her pussy. I blew on it and gently stroked her inner thighs with the backs of my fingers. I moved closer and closer, blowing as I went. Then I kissed her pussy lips gently. With the tip of my tongue I licked her, but didn't go any further.

I looked up, 'what are they doing now?'

'One is sitting like me, the other is busy eating her out, just like you should be doing.'

'Do they know we are here?'

'Of course they do, idiot,' she joked. 'The one without a face full of pussy is looking at me right now,' and then she waved.

I couldn't resist and buried my face in her pussy, just like she said. I licked her from the bottom of her slit to the top, pushing my tongue into her. Then I started over, and over and over. I'd make sure I pushed against her clit at the top, but didn't stay on it. I just kept licking her. Bottom to top.

'Tell me what you are feeling, what you want. And tell me what they are doing,' I asked when I came up for air.

'I'm feeling so fucking horny. Out in the open. Legs wide. I know that from behind no one can really see what is going on, which is awesome. I know they would suspect, but they can't see. But the best part is that I'm watching to girls have sex in front of me, and they know I'm doing it.'

'What about the fact that it is a guy at your pussy?'

'Well, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't really think of you as a guy. Just as someone I love. And I love that the fact that someone I love is eating my pussy.'

'Well, I feel like I should be offended that you don't think of my as a guy, but I know what you mean.' Then I went back to her pussy. I opened my mouth wide and put it over her pussy. I left it there and licked with my tongue, pushing it up and down and in and out of her. I looked up and she was watching me.

'There are few things as hot as watching someone going down on you. Especially when they are doing such a great job,' she said.

I kept going until my tongue was getting tired. Then I released her pussy from my mouth. I pushed two fingers into her as far as I could, then went to her clit. I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy and started sucking her clit. I rubbed it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. Squeezing it while sucking on it. I heard a gasp, and took this as an expression of approval and also a request to keep doing what I was doing.

'Keep going, that's great,' she said, starting to pant a little while she was talking. 'Don't let this distract you, but you know know that both of the girls are now sitting on the side of the pool watching us and playing with each other. Their legs are on the edge of the pool and are overlapping so they are close enough to reach each other's pussy. They are looking at me while I'm talking, and I'm sure they know that I'm telling you what I can see.'

This turned me on even more and I was determined to get my friend to come as soon as I could. I kept sucking her clit and fingering her, but then I pushed my little finger against her butt. She squirmed a little as I pushed it in, then I pushed another finger in, only about an inch. I heard another groan. I started pumping all four fingers in and out of her pussy and ass. I could feel her starting to come, and kept going. After a short time she pushed my head back and I looked up.

'Keep going with your fingers,' she gasped. And keep close, I want to come in your face.'

I did as I was told, pumping my fingers and looking at her face. She was looking down, but starting to lose focus. I could feel her pussy starting to twitch, and kept going. Before long her whole body was twitching. Her hips thrusting against my hand. She leaned her head back and moaned again, loudly this time, and there could be no escaping what sort of moan it was if anyone else heard her. Then there was a moment of calm, before she squirted from her pussy. My hand took most of it so I removed it, then I got a spray in my face. I looked up and she was watching, as I licked my lips. She got me again, and I could see that she smiled. Then she leaned her head back again, and moved one hand to gently rub her pussy again.

'Did you like that?' I asked.

'Did I like having sex in public? Or did I like watching two hot girls have sex while I was, and then watch them masturbating as they were watching me? Or did I like you fingering my butt? Or did I like coming in your face, just like I told you to?'

'Yep,' I responded, 'did you like that?'

'I LOVED that,' she said as she dropped into the pool. She came over to me and kissed me on the lips. Then she started kissing and licking my face, cleaning her come off me. I put my arms around her and hugged her close. I could feel my dick pushing against her. She kissing my face for a while and I felt like she was deliberately pushing against my cock. She stopped and looked at me.

'Thanks, that was amazing. Now I need you to trust me one last time, ok?'

'Umm, I was kind of hoping to just be able to finish myself off now.'

'I need you to trust me. Leave your cock alone.'

'Ok,' I accepted her demand.

'Now turn around,' she said.

I turned around reluctantly, but trusting her. Then I realised what she was doing. I immediately saw the two girls. They were sitting just as she had described them earlier. Sitting on the side of the pool masturbating each other.

My friend hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear, 'now you can see what I was seeing when I came.' After that I felt a hand on my cock and it squeezed tight.

'Are you sure?' I asked.

'I'm sure,' she replied. 'It doesn't turn me on to do it, but I'm turned on watching them. And I figured I owe you something after this week. Then she kissed me on the neck.

The girls were watching us, while my friend was playing with my cock. They hadn't stopped what they were doing. I felt like I should acknowledge them, so I waved. They both waved back, but continued what they were doing.

My friend is doing a good job on my cock, particularly with her lack of experience and interest, and I'm getting close to coming. Then I feel a hand between my legs and a finger pushing against my butt. Then it pushes into me and I gasp a little. I'm not just about ready to come and tell my friend.

Suddenly she stops and lets go of me. I'm about to complain and she says again, 'trust me.' Then feel that she is moving. The takes my hand and starts to walk to the opposite edge of the pool. The two girls sitting there are clearly happy with this development.

'Hi,' they both politely say when we get close, their fingers continuing to rub each other's clits.

'Sorry if we offended you,' my friend said. 'We thought the area was empty.'

'Really?' they asked, obviously doubting the story.

'Haha, ok. I saw you over in the shadows making out, and deliberately positioned myself so that I could watch you while I was masturbating. I've wanted to do that from the first time I saw you by the pool and you were tentatively taking off your clothes to reveal your hot bodies.'

This time it was their turn to laugh, 'Ok, I believe that. Wow, that seems like so long ago. You know that your encouragement helped us experiment more in our room. In fact, seeing what you were doing in your room every night, masturbating without having sex, gave us the courage to experiment ourselves. It turned out that the experimentation felt better than anything else we had done, and, well, you can see the rest.'

'Yes we can,' I replied. 'And what we can see is two beautiful girls who trust and care about each other, and who are sharing a once in a lifetime experience with nudity and sexuality.'

My friend continued, 'And, to be honest, what we would like right now is for you to continue doing what you are doing, while I masturbate my friend. He has done such a great job of getting me off and I'd like to return the favour. The big plus for us is that we both like girls and so it will be awesome for both of us, and, to be honest, will distract me a bit from the pokey thing!'

They looked at each other and smiled, then turned back.

'Honestly I don't really know why you even asked, but I appreciate the politeness. Watching you guys has made us both come so many times this week, but you probably didn't know that. Anyway, we would like nothing more than to share that with you.'

My friend moved so that she was behind me again. She took my cock in her hand and started pumping. Then quickly pushed her finger back into my ass. I gasped and lost focus. Then started watching the girls in front of me.

They both had their fingers deep in each other's pussies and were using their other hand to rub their clits. I couldn't take my eyes of them. Meanwhile my inexperienced friend was doing a great job with my cock and started to gently pump the finger in and out of my butt. I couldn't take it any longer and I started moaning. 'Keep going,' I panted, and I felt the finger go further in. I came there and then in the water, sinking down, but being held up by my friend who was still holding my cock and fingering my butt. Then I looked up and saw that both girls in front of us were about to come. Both had their heads back and were starting to shake. Then they came together, losing control out in a public area, in front of two strangers. By this time my friend was next to me and we had arms around each other.

When they had regained composure my friend said, 'thanks for that, you guys are awesome. I'm so glad that you found each other this week, I was hoping you would. And don't worry about the future, experimenting this weekend doesn't mean a life change, but it does open some doors in the future. Besides, fucking a hot chick you care about shouldn't be a bad thing, right? I'm sure we all agree on that!'

Epilogue

Then next day was a sad day. Sad to leave the resort but also sad that we were returning to our homes along. We were at the airport, waiting for the flights that send us on our own ways.

'I hate this so much,' she said, clearly putting on a front to stop from being emotional. Then she softened, 'I love you so much. I wish i could get my head around actual sex with you, but I can't. But I am happy with what we have. We should move in together and just live like we are.'

I looked at her and my eyes started to water. I didn't know what to say.