Two Gifts for Carol Ch. 04/10

Story Info
Theo tries anal play. Carol loves it. Leela heards it all.
2k words
4.79
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

I found in Theo a haven. We had sex every day. In the most diverse ways. He seemed never to get tired of sucking me or thrusting his cock into me. I certainly couldn't get enough of him. I grew my self esteem again.

After a while, he started sleeping over. We talked with Leela and she didn't mind, because she liked him. After a night of drinking beer and talking nonsense, the two of us would say bye to Leela and go to bed and have passionate sex.

It didn't take long before Theo proposed to tie me up.

He took something, I think a scarf or a belt, and tied my hands and feet. That made me insanely horny! I had never even imagined that I had such a fetish, but I found it amazing. A few days later he complemented the fantasy and blindfolded me, and I loved that too!

But another month or two went by before he opened a new door for me.

That day Leela would not be home. Or so we thought.

We drank a little and took off our clothes in the living room. The feeling that Leela, or someone, could come in at any moment aroused me.

I sat Theo down on the sofa and spread his legs. I loved being there, naked, in the middle of the room, with my boyfriend also naked, knowing that Leela could walk in at any moment. I looked at that thick cock and started sucking it. Theo and I both valued foreplay. We lingered over oral sex or touches before penetration.

His cock throbbed in my mouth and he gasped with arousal as I masturbated and sucked him. Just seeing his face of pleasure drove me crazy. To make it even better, I tried to hold my ass up, very naughty.

I wanted to have sex there, in the living room. Maybe in the kitchen. And leave the door unlocked. I was naughty.

But Theo had other plans. Even better ones.

When I stood up and made mention of sitting on his cock, he took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

"No! Let's have sex in the living room! In the kitchen!", I said.

"Another day... Today I need you in the bedroom."

Theo opened my closet and grabbed a bunch of scarves and walked to my side of the bed. Gently, but decisively, he tied my wrists to the bed's headboard. Then he spread my legs and tied them to the foot of the bed. Finally, he blindfolded me. I was already more than wet. Then he did nothing else for a few moments. He just left me there with my pussy spread wide open dripping and my breasts exposed.

Those moments created a certain apprehension in me. What was to come? In a half-lit room and blindfolded, I couldn't think about what he wanted. It takes time to realize that the idea of the blindfold is to sharpen the other senses: touch, hearing, smell and taste.

Then I felt his cock sliding over my lips. I could taste some of the cum that was already there and the warmth of the head. I moved my head forward to put the whole cock in my mouth but he wouldn't let me. He just moved his cock slowly across my lips. Then he rubbed it against my face. Then the heat from that cock passed through the nipples of my boobs and back into my mouth. Moaning, I kissed the cock. I wanted him to put it in me. I was already rolling over. But he was in no hurry.

I noticed that he placed himself between my legs. He brushed the head of his cock against my pussy. I thought he was going to put it in without a condom and frankly, with all that horniness, I wouldn't have the strength to stop it. But no. He came back to my mouth. I tasted my own pussy on his cock. It was kind of weird, new, but good...

Then Theo began to lick my thighs gently. I tried to close my legs, to hold his head, but, all tied up, I couldn't. He nibbled on the inside of my thighs. He caressed his way up my inner thighs to my pussy.

I tried to jump, tried to roll over, and moaned loudly, knowing that I was alone in the house. I didn't have to hold back.

"Suck me... Suck me... Fuck me... Please..."

After what seemed like an eternity, Theo's tongue finally reached my clit. It was already stiff, soaked with my wetness. I tried to squirm, I tried to move, but he had me firmly tied up. Theo sucked me, blew me, slid his tongue all over me, and all I could do was moan and scream and roll over.

"Ah... aaaahhh... Yeah... suck me... Release me... Let me sit on you... Let me sit on your dick... Fuck me... aaa.... yeah... oh god yeah...."

The bed was moving and banging against the wall and the floor with my spasms and my vain attempts to free myself. I wanted to get loose so that I could push him off the bed and sit on that cock all at once. I wanted him deep inside me, in and out, in and out. But he denied me this. He had pushed me to the extreme of horniness.

Theo once again slid the middle finger of his left hand into my ass. I was unable to protest. I was submitted, surrendered. Without resistance, the finger moved in and out of my ass, lubricated by the wetness of my pussy. I felt the knuckles of the finger passing through my tight little hole, back and forth, as if giving me a massage.

"I'm going to come! I'm going to come! I'm going to come in your mouth! I'm going to come in your face!", I screamed!

"I'm coming... Aaaaahhhh... I'm coming... don't stop... don't stop..."

And the orgasm came. Intense. My pussy twitched several times and waves of hard-on shivered through me.

Once again, he was not satisfied. He put his cock in my mouth and ordered:

"Suck"

I sucked with lust. I could taste his cock mixed with the taste of my pussy and that made me feel very naughty. Meanwhile my pussy was still pulsating with pleasure.

He pulled out his cock and I heard a condom being opened.

Then he laid down on top of me and fucked me all the way in.

How great was that! My dripping pussy being ferociously fucked by that thick cock.

"Yeah... fuck me... yeah... more... harder... harder... yes... this way... aaahhhh..."

Theo was pounding into me and licking my breasts. I moaned loudly, trying uselessly to move my bound legs. I was at his mercy. He could do whatever he wanted to me.

I could hear Theo's breathing heavily. His cock was throbbing inside me. He licked my neck, my breasts, and my ears. Our sweaty bodies seemed to become one. I was sure that soon he would cum inside my pussy.

But I was wrong.

Theo suddenly stopped and spoke:

"Quiet... Don't take off the blindfold..."

He quickly untied me, only to then tie me up again, but this time on my back.

He mounted me like a dog does a bitch. He put his hips on mine and, taking advantage of the ease of my wet and tight pussy, put it in all at once.

I love that position. I love being fucked on my back. That was really good.

After fucking like that for a few more minutes, Theo pulled out his cock.

"What is he going to do? Tell me to suck it again?"

But he simply proceeded to brush the head of his cock on my little asshole.

"What?", I thought.

He didn't give me much time to think. And, in fact, I think I gave the answer unconsciously, after all, as he pushed that cock into my ass, I relaxed, rolled over, and accepted it all.

I had never imagined it would be so good!

My ass was all filled with Theo's cock. Lovingly, he laid down on top of me, as if to make sure that everything was alright. I replied wordlessly, just moaning and slowly rolling over

This seemed to make Theo even hornier. At first he made the back and forth movements very slowly and calmly. But to my surprise and his amazement, it was all smooth sailing for me. I wanted more!

Then he felt free to thrust harder, faster.

The feeling of having a cock filling me from behind was unspeakable. Partly it was because I felt naughty, partly it was because it really made me absurdly horny.

What a difference! Not long ago I had been rejected by my boyfriend. Now I had found a guy who wanted to fuck me every way, every day! A guy who had his dick all the way up my ass at that very instant.

Theo lifted me a little and put his right hand on my clit. What a lust!

He was thrusting - without much force - into my ass while masturbating me! I rolled around naughtily, with a horniness out of control.

"Ah... yeah... oh, god it's good... fuck me... fuck me in the ass... fuck me in the ass... oh my asshole... ahhh..."

"You are my whore!"

"I'm your whore... I'm your little whore"

Theo's cock was pulsating hot inside my ass. His boner was setting me on fire, and my horniness was driving him out of control.

Suddenly, I heard him moan:

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

I loved it! He was going to cum inside my asshole!

"Cum! Cum inside my asshole! Fill my ass with your cum! Yeah... Yeah... Yes... Go... Harder... harder..."

Then I really felt his cock throbbing hard behind me and I could tell that a waterfall of cum was pouring out.

He untied me and we lied down enjoying the excitement.

Afterwards, we went to take a shower together.

Naked, we crossed the living room. I was surprised to see Leela in the kitchen. She was sitting at the table looking at her cell phone.

"How much did she hear?" I thought embarrassed, thinking about everything I had screamed. But I couldn't stop to explain. And I don't think there was one. I could still feel that my asshole had been split open by Theo's cock. My pussy was still throbbing and dripping.

She just smiled at me. Probably heard enough... I guess, at night, alone in her bedroom she touched herself thinking about me and Theo.

"Does she like it in the ass? Has she ever done anything like that?" I thought for a moment.

In the shower I gave Theo another quick blowjob and then he kissed me, while he stroked my pussy with one hand and touched my ass with the other.

From that day on it was clear to me that I had a huge passion for anal sex.

"Anal sex. This expression alone brings with it so much prejudice, so much judgment. But, between Theo and me, there was never any of that. We understood that it was something that made both of us absurdly horny. He loved to put it in my ass. I loved to have him fuck me in the ass. He was always gentle with me. There was never any kind of judgment on his part. He never thought I was worse for liking to fuck from behind. On the contrary: we saw it as a way of sex that brought us very close.

You have no idea how horny I felt going to class or going out on the street with cum dripping out of my ass. And no one would imagine that this passionate couple, both with their straight, nerdy faces, had just had furious anal sex right before going for a walk.

But, I don't know if I need to tell you any more about the time I was with Theo and how happy I was with him having anal sex over and over again.

So, do I skip right to my birthday? Or do I tell about one more adventure with Theo? You tell me.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers