Two Gifts for Carol Ch. 07/10

Story Info
Carol discovers Joshua has a hidden and unexpected kink.
1.8k words
4.38
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

Joshua and I built an interesting relationship: we were accomplices, friends, sexual partners, but we were not in love with each other. It took a couple of talks to get to that point of understanding, however were honest with each other from the beginning. He was still crazy about Riley. I never understood exactly why, but he was. And I liked him, but as a friend. A hot friend, with a huge dick, but a friend. A friend with benefits, but still a friend.

Sometimes we didn't have sex. I would stop by his place, we would talk for long hours, and then I would go to sleep alone in my apartment. There was no obligation to have sex or anything like that. When we wanted to, we had sex, when we didn't, we just talked. But, of course, there was the ease of living in the same building... We didn't need more than a few messages and a five minutes to be at each other's place.

But, before I tell you more about our sex life, I need to explain a little bit about Joshua. I need you to understand who he is.

For those of you who don't know him, Joshua looks like an athlete. Tall, with a firm body. Not exactly muscular or defined like a bodybuilder, but athletic, exuberant. His face is well formed, with a more square chin and lively, smart eyes. Those who know him, however, know that he even likes sports, running, and swimming, but deep inside he is a nerd. He spends hours and hours reading science fiction. He is a fan of Asimov, Huxley, Le Guin and Herbert, for example. He is an intelligent and thoughtful guy. And, believe me, emotional. He has no problem expressing emotions.

I knew he was a peculiar guy. He always listened to me carefully and really considered my opinions on all issues. From time to time we would discuss mathematics. He had excellent knowledge of the field, as he is a computer scientist.

But this story is not about books, movies, or nerdiness. It is about sex. And on this subject something quite unexpected happened with Joshua and me. Something that broadened my horizons. Something that made me realize that I still had several taboos to break if I wanted to live my sexuality to the fullest.

Most of the time I went to Joshua's house. It was bigger and more comfortable than my apartment. However, one night he came to my apartment. We drank a few glasses of wine and had sex.

I still had a lust for anal that wouldn't go away. But Joshua's cock was too big, there was no way I could let him fuck my ass. That night, however, I decided to give it a try. So, I soon got on all fours on the bed. He put it in and I moaned. I asked him to push harder and he pushed his cock into my pussy. It was very good.

Then I got up and, for the first time, brought my toy box to the bed. He didn't know this side of me yet. At that time I didn't realize that this was something new, nor did I worry about hiding the toys from him.

"Keep going, go...", I said in a soft voice.

And he shoved that thick cock back into my pussy hard, grabbing my hips. I enjoyed the thrusts a little more. That cock seemed to reach my uterus with each thrust. But I wanted it in my ass. Without letting him take it out, I grabbed the lubricant gel and slid it into my asshole.

"Come... "

I was ready, I wanted it, I was horny, I liked anal too much, it was time.

Joshua was in doubt for a second, but there was no way he could deny my request on all fours, with my ass facing him. The head of his cock pointed at the entrance to my little hole and he pressed it down. It felt like he was going to break me in half. My ass was being broken into. I tried to relax, but it was difficult.

"Pull out."

He did.

Then we tried again, but it didn't work. His cock was too thick for my ass.

But he didn't give up pleasing me. Quickly, he took a dildo from my box and ran some gel on it. I liked the idea. He changed the condom and pointed his big cock at my pussy and started thrusting again. This time, he was also shoving the dildo in my ass. What a delight! It was a little bit of my dream! He was fucking my pussy with his cock while he was fucking my ass with my toy! My pussy was drooling with lust!

We stayed like that for a while. I was on all fours, rolling around like crazy, and he was shoving that big dick into my pussy while he was shoving a rubber dildo up my ass. A real turn-on.

I decided to change position and sit on him. I pushed Joshua on the bed and jumped on top of him, still with the little toy shoved up my ass. What a huge turn-on! In that position his cock was all the way inside me! I felt it would go up till my throat!

It was then that Joshua did something that surprised me: he spread his legs, took my hand and put it on his own ass. I looked at him in doubt: what did he want me to do? Then he pressed my fingers against his entrance.

What was that? I got a crazy horniness!

I started to roll around on his cock while massaging his ass. I had never done that before! He moaned loudly! At the same time, I was being fucked by that huge throbbing cock inside my pussy, I had the dildo shoved all the way up my ass, and I was masturbating Joshua's ass. I was so naughty! It was something very new to me!

I stuck my finger in a little more. I moved it a little, like men had done to my ass and pussy. It was the first time I had ever done that, so I tried to mimic what had already been done to me and what I had done myself. I wanted to explore his pleasure from behind.

And it seemed to work.

His cock pulsed hard in me. I was shaking so hard I was about to explode. I couldn't stand to see all this hardness inside me and I came. I came too much. I came because I was so fucking naughty at that moment!

Feeling numb, I went down to suck his cock.

I grabbed his huge member and jerked him off while I sucked him. The big head throbbed in my hand. I stuck my mouth in and all of it went down my throat. But Joshua still wanted more naughtiness. He again took my hand and directed it to his ass.

"What a naughty guy!", I thought, for speaking would be impossible, for that cock was jammed down my throat.

I sucked his cock and stuck a finger in Joshua's ass. He moaned loudly. His ass squeezed my finger. My tongue wandered over his thick cock that flashed with each suck and each thrust of my finger up his ass.

I had an idea and decided to try it.

I stopped sucking and started jerking him off. Meanwhile I reached down and started sucking Joshua's ass.

He loved it! I could feel my tongue entering his ass! I felt very naughty! I had never imagined I would ever lick a man's ass! It's weird, because I love being licked in my asshole. That huge dick throbbing in my hand while I licked his ass. It was awesome!

Then I went back to sucking his cock! Since the ass was already wet, it was easier to stick my finger in. How horny I was feeling! And so was he! His cock felt like it was going to explode from pulsating so much! He would not take long to come! And I knew that a lot of cum would come.

I just never imagined that it would be so much.

Joshua screamed of horniness and said a muffled:

"I'm going to cum..."

And he gushed cum into my mouth. It was so much. I've never seen so much jizz. I swallowed as much as I could. The rest was on my face. More jets. More cum on my face, tits, necks, hair... I was covered with cum.

"Lick it. Lick it all. I don't wanna see a single drop of cum"

And I did. I was obedient. i licked his whole big black cock.

He came up to me, ran his finger over my face, and shoved it in my mouth.

"I told you to not waste a single drop, slut".

I licked his finger with lust, like the little whore I was.

To my surprise, Joshua got behind me, then took the dildo that was in my ass.

"Aaahh", I moaned.

He then came in front of me and rubbed it over the cum that was on my tits and face. Then he got me on all fours, and again shoved it up my butt. In one go. With one powerful stroke.

"Either way, your ass is going to get my cum..."

"Aaahhh...", I moaned again, smiling.

Covered in cum and sweat, we lay down on my bed. My asshole was still twitching and Joshua's cock was throbbing. I admired that cock for a while. All of that was inside me minutes ago. His cum was still all over my body. I still could taste his cum in my tongue. My ass was still filled with it. It had been an amazing night.

Joshua didn't take long to go to sleep after sex, unlike me. I spent a long time thinking about what I had done. He had an incredible hard-on. Why didn't other guys allow themselves this too? What was it just insecurity? Male fragility? And why hadn't I ever thought about it? About also giving this kind of pleasure to others? To Theo, for example? Because we women were raised to see the ass as something dirty, something sinful, something not made for sex. But for men, it is even more complicated. For then, pleasure in this part of the body is linked with practices between men. They must be afraid to ask their partners to do something like this and for them to imagine that they are gay. Nonsense... Once again I see that everyone has to live their sexuality as they want to, without so many labels. Life is too short for this kind of limitation.

I had already discovered that I liked doing anal. Now I discovered that men, including heterosexual men, can also have anal pleasure...

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers