Two Guys for Julie

Story Info
One of Julie's fantasies come true.
6.3k words
22.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and carrying a small bookbag on her back. She had instructions from her Master to go into the Hilton Downtown and ask the front desk for an envelope with her name on it. It would have a key to their room. She was a bit nervous; she had never done anything like this before. She walked up to the concierge and stood there for just a few seconds before she was noticed.

"Hello Ma'am, welcome to Hilton Downtown, how can I help you?"

The front desk woman was young, perhaps mid 20's, but very polite and enthusiastic; both good traits for someone who was public-facing. Her blond hair had a bit of a bob-cut that reminded one of a tomboy, but she was wearing enough makeup to dispel that notion.

"Do you have an envelope for Julie?" she asked, keeping the proper inflection to come across as nothing more than someone picking up an envelope.

The concierge woman opened a file folder just out of sight and pulled out an envelope which she handed over with a smile.

Julie opened the envelope while walking to the elevator bank, and pulled out a key card with a sticky note on it; written on it was "717", clearly the room number.

The elevator seemed to take forever to get to the lobby, and luckily it was empty. She had an irrational fear that someone would be able to tell what she was walking into, and she would get into trouble somehow. She stepped inside and pressed the button for the 7th floor, and waited for the doors to close. The feeling of gravity increased slightly, and then 15 seconds later the doors opened again. She stepped out and looked at the signs pointing her in the proper direction, to the left. Five doors on the right and she was at 717. She put the key in the reader and heard the click, and then went into the room.

It was lit only enough that she could make out the large king-sized bed and just a hint of streetlight coming in through the curtains. She started to move forward and stepped on a piece of paper. She leaned down to pick it up and carefully made her way into the bathroom to hold it up against the bathroom nightlight:

I'm sitting in the chair in the corner. He's waiting in the lobby. Put on the apparel in your backpack and text him to come up, then lie down on the bed.

She slowly walked out of the bathroom, her eyes starting to get used to the darkness, and looked toward the far corner of the room. With the light the way it was, she couldn't see him, but that was probably his plan. She stepped further into the room, beyond the jutting of the bathroom, and then heard his voice...

"Good evening, My Pet. I imagine you're a bit nervous, but we've planned and overplanned. I'm a bit nervous and so is Keith." She nodded, and he continued, "Please do what the note says now."

"Yes, Master," she replied. She set her backpack on the bed and opened it up, pulling out a few items. She then pulled her t-shirt off, exposing her small but perfectly shaped and perky tits. With the light coming in from behind the curtains he could make out just enough to see her form, but she couldn't see him. He watched her as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, and slid them down along with her undies, leaving her completely naked. She picked up an item on the bed and stepped into it, pulling it up to her waist; it was her red satin thong, showing off her long legs and perfect ass. She then pulled the other item over her arms, adjusting the straps and after turning around he could see the red satin padded bra on her, complementing her lovely hourglass shape. Next she picked up her phone and after a swipe and a few taps, she set it in her backpack, which she put on the other side of the bed. She then lay down and waited.

The hum of the room's air conditioner was the prevailing sound, although she could hear her own breath, and her heart was pounding enough that she could feel it in her ears. She was taking deep, slow breaths and wondering how long she had been lying there. It felt like at least five minutes, but it was probably only one. She wondered if Keith would take his time and make her wait. She and Drew had talked with him over email extensively, and they had all traded very personal information: pictures, likes, dislikes, medical history, clean tests. Most of all they had talked about what they wanted.

It had to be at least 10 minutes now since she had texted him... right?

She waited like a good Pet, and then finally heard the key card in the door, the click of the lock, the handle turning, the door creaking open, and then finally the door shutting.

And then it was quiet again. Another minute seemed to go by, and finally she heard his voice, "Julie?"

She hesitated just a moment before responding, not sure if she should lower her voice or respond casually. "Yes. We're ready."

Maybe it was her imagination, but she felt like he relaxed, even though it was dark in the room and she couldn't yet see him behind the bathroom exterior wall.

Drew had met him earlier that evening, and texted her to let her know that he was indeed who he had said in the many emails. A grad student in his mid 20's, not hunky, but not at all unattractive. He was around Drew's size at 5'10" and maybe just a bit heavier with the easy muscles of youth. He had very blonde hair and bright blue eyes in his photographs.

He walked past the bathroom wall and she heard him pause, and then a bit of carpet shuffling as he probably slipped out of his shoes. She heard some other clothing rustling around and then falling to the floor, and then she felt the corner of the bed sink down just a bit. This was it, someone she had never met was about to start fooling around with her.

She felt his touch on her ankle, a stranger's touch. It was almost like a static shock, making her jump a bit. His hands were a bit rougher than Drew's, and possibly a bit bigger too. It made her wonder if the old myth was true, about the size of a man's hands. He grasped her foot and with a massage-like motion and pressure, he rubbed her feet, starting at the balls of her feet and gently spreading her toes with his fingers. She lifted her head slightly in the darkness to try and look down at him, but could only make out shapes in the dim light. It wasn't a surprise that Keith was good at making her muscles feel better; he was a physical therapist. In the darkness he switched to her other foot, loosening and spreading the muscles, relaxing her, and for all she knew, using reflexology to get her even more turned on.

Then she felt his lips on her lower thigh, gently kissing, eliciting a quiet moan from her. She wasn't tied up, but she felt like she should act like she was, and had put her hands on top of her head and kept her legs still. Keith's hands were moving up her thighs now. He was more firm with his fingers, a bit clumsier, but he was more sensual and wet with the kisses on her legs than Drew would be. It was still a bit surreal to her, that someone she had never met in person was kissing up her legs right now.

Keith had gone about halfway up her calf with his kisses when she felt his hands grasp her leg and gently squeeze, working muscles with strong, practiced hands. He pressed fingertips light against her legs and slid them up a bit higher, until they brushed over the side straps of her satiny thong. He slipped a finger underneath and then traced around front, until she felt his fingertips brushing against her hair down there, around to the other side and then back again, still kissing up slowly. He wasn't as deliberate, or delicate, or precise as Drew, but he was new and it was exciting. She could already feel the moisture building up on her pussy lips, and inside her.

Keith's lips and tongue had just about reached the apex of her thigh, and he let his lips brush gently up against the seam of the thong, and then she felt him pull aside the cloth exposing her wet pussy to the cool room air. There was a long pause, she wondered what he was going to do when she felt his tongue push deep between her pussy lips and she let out a gasping moan. Right at that moment, she felt Drew's cock slide past her lips and into her mouth.

Almost on instinct she took Drew's cock as deep into her mouth as she could. Keith took a huge lick up her slick pussy lips and let his tongue rest on her clit. In the darkness she felt Drew's hand gently caress her left breast, and Keith's index and middle fingers slide into her pussy, deep. He wasn't as subtle or skilled as Drew, but his fingers were a quite a bit thicker and a little longer, allowing her to get that "full" feeling much quicker and his rubbing against that spot started her toward her first orgasm of the night. Drew started to really pinch and roll her nipple and Keith started to flick his tongue rather firmly against her clit. She built up and climaxed - not a huge one, but a satisfying first one.

Drew took her hands, still behind her head, and with his strong hands locked her wrists together and held them there, possibly indicating what they had in mind for her next.

In the darkness, Julie felt the angle of Drew's arms change a bit, and then a moment later she felt leather cuffs going around her wrists, binding them close together and then feeling them getting attached to something further up on the bed behind her head. While Drew was doing that, she felt Keith tug a little bit on her thong and she dutifully lifted her rear end up and allowed him to pull it off. The rush of allowing a near stranger to pull off her undies was breathtaking, and she felt even more turned on by that. There was a moment or two of shuffling, and in the very dim light she thought she saw Drew and Keith swap places, her observation confirmed when she felt something against her mouth once more; it had to be Keith's cock, as it was somewhat thicker than Drew's. She leaned her head forward and started gently sucking on just the head, using her tongue to flick against the underside of it. She heard Keith say quietly, "Don't be coy, suck it like you mean it."

As she started to suck harder and bob her head a bit, she felt Drew's skilled tongue take a big lick up her pussy lips. Just as his tongue came to rest on her clit, a finger moved against her ass.

She couldn't help but moan loudly with this new, large cock in her mouth. Of course the moan came out a very muffled mumble which was a turn-on for all three in the room. Drew slowly wiggled his lubricated finger around the area of her other hole while taking slow, teasing, gentle licks up and down her pussy lips and avoiding her clit. Normally he'd take things even slower and tease and use toys and really draw things out, but tonight was more about raw fantasy. It was about Drew's Pet enjoying two men, and feeling like she was being used as an object by both.

She heard Keith say, "Arch your back up just a bit, I want to play with your tits," and immediately complied. He contorted around a bit to keep his cock in her mouth while his hand slipped under her and fumbled for a dozen seconds to undo the clasp on her bra. He then lifted it up over her head to where her wrists were bound, and then reached his hands back down and took a big yet gentle squeeze of both breasts before lightly flicking her left nipple with his index finger and gently pinching it. Julie gasped and her back arched again, and Drew took that moment to slide his pinky finger into her ass and his index and middle fingers into her pussy. She let out a loud moan at that and Drew saw it was a good time to coax another orgasm out of her.

He lifted his tongue off her pussy just long enough to say, "Don't you dare let that cock out of your mouth, My Pet. I'm going to make you cum now," which elicited yet another moan from her. He then gently sucked her clit between his lips and applied pressure while quickly rubbing his tongue over it and rubbing his fingers on that spot inside her. He intentionally built the pressure up slowly and she followed in kind, over the next minute moaning a muffled noise louder and louder until she came hard, having to very consciously not clamp down hard on the cock in her mouth.

She heard a rustling in the darkness, and then Drew broke the silence by saying, "Untie her." A moment later she felt Keith's hands unhooking the wrist cuffs from whatever device they had put under the bed to keep her in place. Keith then helped her sit up and put a satin blindfold on her.

"On your belly, My Pet," Drew said, guiding her as she rolled over, so that her head was hanging off the side of the bed and her feet were almost at the other side. She heard some motion and felt the bed wobble a bit, and then felt a pressure against her rear... it only took a second for her to realize it was a well-lubricated butt plug. Drew was usually much slower, and although it wasn't painful, it wasn't as comfortable as when Drew did it, so she thought it must be Keith. Some wiggling and turning, and after a bit - a popping sensation - and it was all the way in. She had just started to wonder which one it was when a vibration sensation filled her ass causing her to gasp for breath.

"My Pet, remember he is allowed to use you however he wishes. If he wants to let you languish for a few minutes with that plug in your ass, completely naked on this hotel bed, he can."

She gasped at that remark, and fidgeted uncomfortably for a moment.

"If he wants to fuck you like you're just a cheap toy, he can... If he wants to pull that plug out and replace it with his thick cock, he can."

She let out a bit of a squealing moan at that, and just a moment later felt Drew's cock against her mouth.

"Hush, My Pet, you get to pleasure me while he does what he wants with you."

She heard the plastic click of a lube bottle opening behind her and shivered in anticipation.

After hearing the lube bottle being opened, she half-expected to have the plug removed and replaced with a rather large cock, but instead she felt him straddle her and then the head of his erection press up against her pussy lips, already wet. He had clearly used plenty of lube because he pushed up hard against her and slid all the way in. He wasn't any longer than Drew, but he was a bit thicker and she immediately felt an almost overwhelmingly full sensation. She wasn't used to anything that thick sliding into her that wasn't a toy, and actually felt a tingling in her clit and nipples just from having him deep inside her like that. Her reaction was to clamp down a bit with her lips on Drew's cock and moan, obviously muffled by his own cock.

Keith paused balls-deep inside Julie for a long moment, taking the time to rub and squeeze her ass and lower back. He slowly pulled almost all the way out and then pushed in fast again, this time bumping against her butt and even slightly against the plug. He slowly pulled out again and then paused for a looong time before quickly thrusting in and then leaning forward to reach under her chest and squeeze and pinch her nipples, again balls-deep in her pussy.

Drew reached behind him to turn on the hotel floor lamp so he and Keith could admire Julie's body and curves, and so he could watch her reactions to the experience. He gently reached down while she sucked his cock, letting his fingertips caress her ear and cheek.

Drew then picked something up off the bedside table and set it down on the bed next to Julie. Keith smiled and nodded, and picked up the small vibrator. He pulled out and thrust in again, pausing to tell Julie, "I'm going to slide a vibrator under you, you're welcome to wiggle to keep it against your clit."

Keith, as promised, slid the vibrator under Julie, carefully placing it right against her clit, and then slowly pulled out again and back in even faster, hard enough that his crotch slapped against Julie's ass with a satisfying sound, causing her to emit a muffled squeak. She had to indeed wiggle her torso a bit to keep the vibrator in the right spot, and with everything going on didn't even realize that her body was starting to tense up. This one washed over her like a warm wave, causing a full body tense as she chattered with her mouth around Drew's erection. She had forgotten about the vibrating plug, and Keith took that moment to turn the vibration up to full and pull on it a bit, completely sending her over the edge. She felt her Kegal muscles tense to what felt like completely new levels as her pussy and ass clamped down hard.

"May I kiss your Pet? I'd like her to flip over onto her back," Keith asked Drew, pausing with his cock balls-deep inside Julie, having just thrust in hard enough that she let out a little grunt.

"Please do," was Drew's response. "I want to see you enjoy her... and I want her to be used like the dirty little fuckhole she is."

The bluntness and earnestness of the remark surprised both Keith and Julie, and served to arouse both of them even more.

"Julie, please roll over onto your back, I'd like to see your beautiful face while I fuck you," Keith directed. He turned the anal plug back down, then pulled out and kneeled on the bed.

Julie dutifully rolled, then invitingly spread her legs, revealing her pussy wet with her own juices and a healthy amount of lube as well. Keith leaned down and kissed her passionately, opening his mouth and tasting her lips, penetrating her mouth with his tongue. Julie was thrusting her hips forward to try and feel his cock against her, to try and entice him to slide it back in, but Keith was unknowingly mimicking Drew as he deliberately rubbed it against her while not letting it be inserted. Her cunt was craving being filled by his thick member, and he was teasing her for the moment. His tongue danced with hers, their lips tasting each other. She was just starting to get lost in making out when he felt the head of his cock against the right spot on her pussy and quickly shoved himself all the way in, his balls slapping against her ass. Her legs wrapped around him, and she reached down and grabbed his ass, holding him inside her for just a moment... more... and then she came again. She was used to Drew pausing and enjoying while she orgasmed, but Keith pulled against her grip and started fucking her, hard and fast. This took her small climax and pushed it even higher, even longer. She let out an almost yelling moan into Keith's mouth and reached up and pinched her own nipples hard as he continued to thrust in her hard enough to make the bed shake.

Drew leaned over and took her left hand in his right, and held it, squeezing tight, enjoying her enjoying the pleasure and attention. Keith kept thrusting in hard enough that their groin areas continued to make a satisfying slapping noise, and fast enough that Julie was pretty sure she was going to come again, this time squeezing Drew's hand again as she climaxed hard. Keith again kept going through the orgasm but then once Julie's muffled moans calmed down a bit he propped himself up on his knees and pushed her legs back a bit. Having broken off the kiss, Julie almost gasped for breath but then leaned her head back toward Drew, trying to sense him through the blindfold.

Drew took that opportunity to move up next to the edge of the bed and bring his cock to rest on her mouth again. She turned her head enough to easily take the tip of it into her mouth and start sucking at an almost feverish pace. Keith had slowed his pace down considerably, but not the forcefulness of his thrusts. Every push in sent a ripple down her body and made her small, perky tits jiggle just a bit. Drew pulled away just a bit causing a bit of a pouting noise from Julie, but he moved onto the bed and with his left hand pushing against her pubic bone he used his fingers to rub her clit. With the other hand he started pinching and rolling her nipples.

"Oh God, I'm gonna come again," she said in a not-quiet voice, "ahhh... uhhhh... ahhh... AHHHHHHOHHHHH GOD." Her voice built up to a loud shout as she came down off yet another orgasm.

12