Two Guys for Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith backed off both the forcefulness and pace a bit and pushed Julie's legs back and up so her knees were above and to the sides of her breasts. This allowed even deeper penetration from Keith's large erect cock, and Julie felt so full. He was taking long, slow thrusts and clearly enjoying the primal lust in the room. Drew had moved back to the edge of the bed and leaned down and kissed Julie passionately, while he did, Keith reached down with his hand and pushed back on Julie's pubic bone and started rubbing her clit with his thumb. Julie squirmed a bit and enjoyed the direct clitoral stimulation. Drew pulled his face just an inch away from Julie's and then reached down and again started pinching and rolling her nipples, teasing and flicking. Between the big cock in her pussy, the clitoral stimulation, her nipples being pinched, and the occasional teasing kisses, she felt the muscle tensing. She again started her staccato moaning and the near incoherent moaning of, "Oh God, Jesus, oh God" and then with a back-arching muscle clench she peaked again.

"You're right," Keith said, looking at Drew, "she really is rather prolific in her orgasms."

Drew smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Let's give her a little break," Keith said, pulling out of her and grabbing a pillow. He tossed the pillow onto the floor and then said, "Pet, on your knees there, blindfold off. I want to see you sucking both our cocks."

Drew pulled another item out of the dufflebag, a vibrator with a strap to keep it in place, hands-free.

Julie sat up and pulled off the soft satin blindfold, and looked down at her crotch; between the Astroglide and her own wetness, she was literally dripping. 'Oh well, it's the hotel bed, not mine!' she thought.

She obediently picked up the new vibrator and slowly wiggled it between her wet pussy lips and up inside, and then reached behind her back to snap the straps in place to hold it inside her. It had a small portion that protruded out the front and rested against her clit and it all had a remote so someone else could control it... which of course Drew held in his hand. She had almost forgotten that she had the plug in her ass too, and having put in this toy she felt intensely full, even though it wasn't a very large toy. She kneeled down on the pillow and both Drew and Keith came over to her, standing in front of her. Drew's slender cock may have actually been a tiny bit longer than Keith's, but it fit her so perfectly. Keith's was thicker and had made for such an intense experience tonight. She started with Keith's... leaning forward to take it into her mouth and start sucking on it vigorously while moving her left hand along the shaft in a jerking-off motion. She put her right hand on Drew's cock and started also with the same motion.

Drew also turned on the remote for the toy held in her pussy, starting the vibration on low at first. She felt it and moaned a little, the humming of her mouth tickling Keith's cock a bit. She had sucked Keith for about 30 seconds, and then shifted over to Drew. She couldn't believe she was here doing that, it made her feel... so dirty. So used. She loved it.

"While part of me wants to let her suck us both off because she's a greedy little cocksucker, I have other ideas," Drew said, and as he did he slowly cranked the vibration on the toy in her pussy almost all the way up, causing her to squirm and moan with Drew's cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmm," Keith replied to Drew, "I'm happy to let you run things, but I want to enjoy a bit more of my cock in her mouth."

Almost on cue, Julie switched back to Keith and started bobbing her head a bit more vigorously, and sucking just a bit more firmly. Keith started to absentmindedly thrust forward and back just a bit, and Drew took the opportunity to turn the vibrator intensity up quite a bit more, causing Julie to tense up. She again felt the slow involuntary muscle tension starting to build up, and this time with both the vibrator and the plug in her, the clenching got really intense. She tried to focus on Keith's cock but felt the initial twitch and she almost had to pull her mouth off it before a rather sudden and unexpected rush of release hit her. She felt both her pussy and her ass clamp down hard on the toys inside each of them, and it was yet another orgasm that evening for Julie with a cock in her mouth.

Julie reached her hands back up to both Drew's and Keith's erections and continued to suck on Keith while jerking off both.

"Keep sucking Keith's cock, My Pet. You're welcome to stroke me, but I'm going to play with the toy in your pussy."

Julie responded back with a phallus-muffled "Yes, Master."

Julie was now using her mouth and head more than her hand on Keith's cock, taking long, sweeping sucks almost down to the base and then back up where she'd stimulate his glans with her tongue before going back down again. Keith gently reached up to cradle Julie's cheek in his hand and then slid his hand to the back of her head where he intertwined his fingers with her hair and then grabbing her hair a bit firmly he moved her head up and down on his cock. Drew, watching her, turned the vibrator all the way up. The intensity was now enough that Julie couldn't just focus on sucking cock, she had to take her mouth off Keith and leaned over just gasping through the borderline overwhelming pleasure. Her pussy and clit were tingling so hard she felt like her nipples were itchy and the buildup was both quick and powerful; her muscles tensed down tight on both the plug and the vibrator and she came. Loudly.

Keith's eyebrows went up in surprise at the vociferousness of her orgasm and she reached up to grab down and pinch on her nipples to distracted herself from the near incapacitating climax. Drew backed off the intensity on the vibrator and let her catch her breath for a moment, while Keith just stared at her in quiet admiration. Drew kneeled down next to Julie and gently kissed her cheek and then whispered in her ear. While he did he reached behind her and unclipped the strap on the toy and then gently pulled the vibrator out. It was glistening and slick, it was so soaked. Julie let out a gasp as it was extracted from her swollen yet happy cunt.

"Keith, I'd like to watch My Pet ride you, would you lie down on the bed, please?"

Keith climbed up onto the bed, moved back so he was completely on it, and then lay down in the middle. Julie stood up and climbed onto the bed, and then straddling Keith, slowly positioned her wet and hungry pussy over his cock and then lowered herself down onto it, letting it fill her up until she had lowered herself all the way down and paused there. Keith reached around behind her and grabbed her ass fully with both hands, squeezing and cupping her cheeks. Keith subtly turned the dial on the plug, setting the vibration up almost all the way. Julie again shuddered from the sensation but kept her composure enough to lift herself up almost all the way and then quickly lower herself down until her rear end was on Keith's upper thighs. She repeated, lifting up slowly and then letting gravity pull her down quick and be completely filled up, again and again, Keith still enjoying her round butt. Drew had quietly climbed up onto the bed and reaching around her with one hand cupped her left breast and then gently started squeezing and rolling her nipple. Keith was now thrusting up to meet Julie's dropping down, again creating an audible slapping noise as their flesh met in the middle. Julie picked up the pace and then Keith pulled his right hand off her ass and reached around to start rubbing her clit with his thumb. She started building up yet again, that familiar staccato moan with the occasional near-incoherent "oh God, oh God" and just before she peaked, Drew pulled the plug out of her ass, further intensifying what was already a strong orgasm.

Julie screamed, she came so hard. Keith sat up and kissed her passionately, quickly probing her mouth with his tongue and grabbing her cheeks and holding her face steady while her lower body spasmed and convulsed. She slowly collapsed on top of Keith, panting as she caught her breath, letting the waves of pleasure wash over her while she had to concentrate on her muscles to get them to relax.

She paused there for a good minute, breathing hard and trying not to pass out or hyperventilate. Keith was just holding her there, his hard cock deep inside her. Julie felt Drew's comforting hand pressed gently on the small of her back, ever so slightly massaging. Drew lowered his hand to her butt, and then she felt both of his hands there. He was kneading and squeezing in a rhythmic motion, spreading her cheeks and then clenching them again. Just at that moment she felt him start to push the plug against her ass again when she realized it was his cock. She had to take slow breath and relax because she had been clenching so hard from her orgasm, but due to her ass being already well lubed and him being extra liberal with the Astroglide on his cock, it slid in easily. He moaned as he felt the tight warmness around him, and she moaned as her brain processed that she now had two cocks in her and she was indeed being used as a fuckhole for two men at once.

Drew very slowly pushed into her all the way, Keith held his lower body still. Keith reached up to Julie's face and silently commanded her to look at him with his hands on her cheeks. She was biting down on her lower lip to concentrate on relaxing. Drew was going so slowly and she was concentrating so hard on relaxing everything from her waist down that she didn't realize he was already up against her, balls deep in her ass. He pulled out just a tiny bit and slowly pushed back in again, and Keith started the same, awkwardly trying to match each other's rhythms. Keith sat up enough to start kissing Julie and Drew took that opportunity to slide his fingers in her hair and pull back on it just a bit. She was indeed feeling used by two different men right now, both of them were treading that wild line of caring for her pleasure, and using her like a cheap sex toy. The mere thought of it had her building up again and sent a tingling through her girly bits.

Keith, having pulled her down, angled her so that her clit was firmly rubbing against his cock as he slowly timed his thrusts in with Drew. Keith had his hands on her breasts, squeezing and gently pinching her nipples while Drew had one hand in her hair pulling on it and the other hand on her waist in an oddly reassuring placement. S l o w l y in and then back out, and then repeat, and then another time... and this time Drew leaned in and whispered in Julie's ear, just barely audible, "Do you like getting fucked by two men at once, My Pet?" Drew ended the question by taking a gentle nibble of her neck, kissing up to her ear.

"Oh, God, Master, I'm going... to... Nnnhhhhggggggg!!!"

She came again, hard, and both men felt it. Felt her muscles clamping down on them, felt her quivering and convulsing, could practically feel the ecstasy exuding from her every pore. She was again breathing hard and seemed just a bit out of focus. Somewhere in a dark corner of her mind she knew where she was and what she was doing, but she also felt disembodied and that added to the feeling of being used. She didn't realize it, but she spent almost a minute just sitting/kneeling there with two cocks deep inside her in a near-catatonic post-orgasmic state.

"Please Master, please Sir Keith, I want you to cum too," she said, deferentially and almost demurely.

Drew slowly pulled all the way out and climbed off the virtual pile, and then Julie rolled off Keith, his erection glistening from her wetness. Keith felt like he was getting the hang of this "Master" thing, and the confidence sounded in his voice now. "Be a Good Little Pet and suck me off now," he ordered Julie. Keith propped two hotel pillows up against the bed backboard and leaned back, spreading his legs wide to give Julie good access. She moved up to her hands and knees and crawled over to him, quickly and firmly sucking and moving her hands, intent on getting Keith to climax.

"Do you want to blow your load in her mouth?" Drew asked Keith.

"If she wants to be used so badly, I say we both cum on her pretty face."

Drew nodded and moved up the other side of the bed and started to jerk himself off, clearly with the goal of getting close enough to cum at a moment's notice. Julie's head was bobbing up and down on Keith's cock, and the look on his face clearly showed that her skill was shining through. Drew used his free hand to reach over and start to gently pinch Julie's nipple, which caused her to moan and start sucking harder on Keith's cock. Keith realized he was getting close, and he sat up, pushing Julie back into a quasi-crouching sitting position. Drew and Keith both positioned themselves with their cocks over Julie's face, and both were furiously stroking themselves. Their crescendoing moans were creating an odd symphony of ecstasy which pleased Julie greatly, she dutifully opened her mouth wide to give them both a target.

Keith finished first, his moan building up until he had a high-pitched grunt and then with a final tensing spurted, a majority of the first volley shooting out into Julie's mouth. The second burst hit Julie's nose where it met her cheek, and the third further on her cheek. Julie leaned up and put her mouth on the tip of his cock and gently sucked the remaining out and off of him. Just as Julie was pulling her mouth off Keith, she realized close Drew was as well and quickly looked up at him just as he came. A rather large glob of cum launched out of Drew's cock and landed on Julie's upper lip, and over the next three spasms he left a little more all around her mouth. Drew slumped down with his back against the headboard as well, both he and Keith clearly sated. Julie lay back down between them and started wiping her face clean and then licking her fingers clean. She felt as if she could fall asleep at any moment.

Keith looked over at both of them, and then leaned over and kissed Julie on the forehead. "Thank you for letting me enjoy," he said, and then reaching for his clothes, made his exit to allow the happy couple to fall asleep in each other's arms.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s basically pointless story no imagination or creativity nothing but bland same as all the rest nothing. As normal only the bottom feeders like it . The way you wrote it tells me you like sharing and swinging etc basically screaming out that you want to be a low life scum called a cuckold. Because there is just a plain old boring story that sells people that you want to be a cuckold lol. So please if you don’t want to have that sort of label around your neck you are going to have to majorly up your game. You didn’t help putting this story into a category that really really hates these types of stories. The loving wife category loves BTB stories ( Burn The Bastard/Bitch ) so your story never stood a chance. But there was a hint of bdsm or nonConsent in your story so you might have a great chance at writing stories in those categories but you still have to up your game. But a big tip about this site never ever base your stories on the characters you use aka a wife or husband etc . Always base your stories on what sexual activity you want your characters to do . Aka do you want a wife to have anal sex or do you want to write about husband and wife bondage or do you want to watch a wife having sexual activity with another ( voyeur) . What ever you want to do with your characters remember this site has got category’s go try them and see what happens. Just leave the loving wife category alone it’s not worth the hassle of being moaned at . But what ever you are interested in go have fun on this site and show people what you can write ok .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First strike, no scoring. Second strike, another worthless cuck story. Strike three, a man so weak he feels he must dominate and humiliate the woman he promised to love and cherish all the days of his life. You're out. Hang your head and proceed to the dugout where you'll be ridiculed endlessly.

What a waste of an opportunity to write something worth reading. If I could have scored it would have been a one, like most of the rest who looked at it.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Who cares if a husband becomes a pimp and exposes his slut to others?

But your wisdom to turn off scoring deserves attention!

70slowhands70slowhandsalmost 2 years ago

I agree 5 stars and turn the voting on next time. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Star story. Great job, keep going

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Gang Banged in Vegas A suburban housewife gets more than she expected in Vegas.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Use Me in Front of My Husband On the night my husband's friend turned me into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories