All Comments on 'Two Guys for Julie'

by kaal_the_pet

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Damn! Odiouser has his dog writing cuck shit now. Dog’s better than most of the Cuck Whisperer’s minions though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1⭐

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

No characterisation, no real story, no emotion, no background information.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing of interest, truly an uninspired bag of letters arranged by a chimp to make up a sad tale of a husband who dominates his wife and whores her out to others. Sooo...manly of him. What a crock this was 0☆ all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome description!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Turn on the voting and "enjoy" the success!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Star story. Great job, keep going

70slowhands70slowhandsalmost 2 years ago

I agree 5 stars and turn the voting on next time. Keep writing.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Who cares if a husband becomes a pimp and exposes his slut to others?

But your wisdom to turn off scoring deserves attention!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First strike, no scoring. Second strike, another worthless cuck story. Strike three, a man so weak he feels he must dominate and humiliate the woman he promised to love and cherish all the days of his life. You're out. Hang your head and proceed to the dugout where you'll be ridiculed endlessly.

What a waste of an opportunity to write something worth reading. If I could have scored it would have been a one, like most of the rest who looked at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s basically pointless story no imagination or creativity nothing but bland same as all the rest nothing. As normal only the bottom feeders like it . The way you wrote it tells me you like sharing and swinging etc basically screaming out that you want to be a low life scum called a cuckold. Because there is just a plain old boring story that sells people that you want to be a cuckold lol. So please if you don’t want to have that sort of label around your neck you are going to have to majorly up your game. You didn’t help putting this story into a category that really really hates these types of stories. The loving wife category loves BTB stories ( Burn The Bastard/Bitch ) so your story never stood a chance. But there was a hint of bdsm or nonConsent in your story so you might have a great chance at writing stories in those categories but you still have to up your game. But a big tip about this site never ever base your stories on the characters you use aka a wife or husband etc . Always base your stories on what sexual activity you want your characters to do . Aka do you want a wife to have anal sex or do you want to write about husband and wife bondage or do you want to watch a wife having sexual activity with another ( voyeur) . What ever you want to do with your characters remember this site has got category’s go try them and see what happens. Just leave the loving wife category alone it’s not worth the hassle of being moaned at . But what ever you are interested in go have fun on this site and show people what you can write ok .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous