Two Hearts

Story Info
Wife with husband and a strangely familiar young man.
4.8k words
4.16
24.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers

Katie walked along the promenade, getting some exercise while she waited for Dave to return from his errands. Her strong legs felt good as she walked briskly in the fall sunshine. She breathed in the scent of the water as the waves broke along the beach below.

A young man stood alone at a bend in the promenade, gazing out across the waves and blue-green water. He looked familiar as she got closer, tall and thin with long dark hair approaching his shoulders. He was wearing jeans, a vintage tee shirt, and a worn denim jacket.

As she approached, he turned and smiled warmly. His blue eyes sparkled.

"Hi," she said, flashing her own brilliant smile. Such a handsome young guy, she thought.

"Excuse me, but do you live around here?" he asked as she passed to begin the last two uphill blocks home.

She stopped and turned. He looked a bit lost.

"I do. Nearby. Where are you headed?"

"I'm not sure really." He paused. "It's weird, but I don't know how I got here, or where I'm going."

She was concerned. He didn't seem mentally ill or high. He didn't look injured. He seemed like a sweet guy.

"That's not good," she said. He looked a little perplexed, but not panicked or frightened. Almost bemused, she thought.

"What's your name?"

He thought for a while. "I don't seem to know that either."

She was surprised he was calm in the face of possible amnesia. It didn't seem like some twisted pick-up line. He seemed genuine.

"Do you have a wallet or a phone? Have you hit your head?"

"A phone?" The question seemed to surprise him. "Uh, no." He patted the pockets of his jeans. "And no wallet either. But my head feels fine." He shrugged and smiled sheepishly.

"My husband will be home any minute. Let's go up to our place and we can all sort this out as soon as he gets back."

"I don't want to be a burden. I'm really ok."

"You aren't being a burden at all," she assured him. "I'm Katie." As she shook his hand a feeling of déjà vu swept over her.

"I wish I could introduce myself." He smiled again. She smiled back but felt concerned for him.

After walking up the hill, talking about the weather and the schools of little fish he had seen in the water, they reached the house and headed up the stairs.

"Are you hungry?" Katie asked as she opened the door.

"I am. Some things I do know."

"Then I'll make you a sandwich. Dave will be home any minute." She turned and smiled to herself.

He admired the stunning view of the ocean from the deck as she made the sandwich. She glanced up at him from time to time, noticing the way he stood and his long legs. She felt a pang of guilt for feeling attracted. He was young, and not in a good situation. He seemed so familiar.

He had just started wolfing down his sandwich when Katie heard Dave come up the stairs.

"There's Dave. You eat."

She met Dave on the landing, closing the door behind her so they could talk.

He met her concerned expression with a quizzical look. "What's up, baby?" As he listened to the story about the young man, Dave surprised her with a mischievous smile.

"I don't see what's at all funny."

"I'm sorry. Of course, you don't. I wouldn't either. I shouldn't have kept it as a surprise, but this is actually something I know about, honey." He looked at her lovingly.

Confused and not ready to return the love, she stared back.

"We've talked about having missed so many years with each other. We used to talk about what it would be like visiting each other in the past, by time machine. We can't do that. But there is something sort of like that, now."

They stood in silence until Dave elaborated. "Remember when I had lunch with my friend Richard at GenomeTech awhile back? Well, he told me about the human genetic replication system they're in the end stages of developing. He runs the program. It's going to be revolutionary in all kinds of ways."

A chill ran down her spine. "Cloning?" she eventually asked quietly.

"Yes. Richard asked me for a DNA sample for a test run."

More silence.

"Wait. So, the guy eating the tuna sandwich at our table . . . ." Light-headed, her heart pounded. She swallowed hard as pieces of the puzzle fell into place.

"It's me. Eighteen-year-old me." Dave smiled, hoping she wouldn't faint dead away. But he was ready to catch her if she did.

Words failed Katie.

Dave went on. "The other me - whose age I picked - has just one day on Earth. He woke up this age today and after he falls asleep tonight back at GenomeTech that will be it. A short life, but hopefully sweet. He may not have much memory, but he should have the physical and emotional characteristics I had at that age."

Slowly regaining her speech, she said, "Of course he's so familiar. His build and appearance. That smile, and his eyes. When I shook his hand . . . it was your hand." Another chill, this time to her toes.

"They got a little cute with the meet-on-the-promenade thing, but Richard has a flare for the dramatic." Dave smiled, wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her close.

"Oh my God," was all she could say.

After a few moments in his arms, Katie's shock gave way to intense curiosity.

Dave felt his own chill when he laid eyes on his eighteen-year-old self. The young man appeared somewhat surprised by Dave, too, but didn't put things together.

Astoundingly, once they were in the same room, Dave realized he could literally feel what the young man was feeling. Dave sensed he was sort of confused, but for the most part relaxed. He felt satisfied after his lunch. Dave even felt the texture of the couch as the young man absent-mindedly ran his fingers across it. When Katie touched the young man's hand as she handed him a glass of water, Dave sensed her touch had been noticed. Dave was standing in another man's shoes, experiencing the sensations of life from the other's perspective. Even more remarkable - that other man was him in his youth.

They sat together talking on the living room couch. After learning Dave's name, the young man got quiet.

"I think people call me Davey. That feels familiar. It must be my name."

Katie and Dave exchanged glances.

"That's what I was called when I was a kid, too," Dave said. "A good name that I'll be sure to remember!" They all laughed.

For the next hour they sat together, Katie in the middle. Davey asked questions and tried, with little success, to answer. Katie asked the most questions, taking advantage of the unique - fleeting - opportunity to get to know the man she loved, when he was young.

She readily saw the trajectory to her fifty-five-year-old husband. He and Davey shared the same off-beat sense of humor and ready smile, an ironic view of things balanced with a sweet, positive side. Physically, it was easy to see the same man in them. While Davey's hair had none of Dave's grey and he was slightly taller and thinner, their bodies were otherwise quite similar given the age difference - lean and toned. No wonder she found Davey so attractive when she saw him. Katie was enthralled.

"What do you like to do for fun, Davey?" she asked.

He had to think about it, but eventually replied, "Hiking?"

"We love to hike!"

Dave smiled at her response. "Should we hike up into the hills? There are stairs that climb up to a trail."

"That would be cool," Davey replied.

Dave could feel Davey's enthusiasm. He also caught Davey peering down Katie's blouse at her full breasts as she bent over - unusually slowly - to take his empty glass. Exactly what I would have done, he thought. And Davey liked what he saw. Of course he did, Dave chuckled to himself; I feel the same way - and would have when I was eighteen.

Heading up the steep concrete stairs, Katie was impressed by Davey's strength and speed, moving quickly, two steps at time, breathing slowly and talking without effort. She couldn't stop watching his powerful legs as he led them up the hill, and the breeze blowing his long dark hair.

Soon they reached the ridge, all smiles as they took in the immense views of the hills and the ocean. Like they always did, Dave and Katie held hands as they walked.

When the conversation paused, they walked silently and comfortably, quietly taking in the sights and the smells carried on the cool sea breeze. Stopping at an overlook, Katie turned and looked at Davey, giving him a bright, warm smile, so happy to have him there with them. He smiled back and looked into her eyes. Dave could feel Davey's happiness, and attraction, to Katie. As they started walking again, Katie instinctively reached over and took Davey's hand in her own, still holding Dave's hand with her right hand, giving it a squeeze. Dave felt Davey notice how soft and warm Katie's hand was. He felt Davey's heartbeat quicken.

Katie's quickened, too.

They wound their way back down through the hills, to the house, still holding hands and enjoying their simple conversation.

"I'm going to shower off this sweat," Katie said as they got home.

"We'll hang out on the deck. Would you like a beer, Davey?"

"Sure, Dave. Thanks, man!" Dave remembered how much Davey appreciated adults who treated him like an equal.

Sipping their beers, they watched boats large and small ply the sparkling ocean waters. Dave told Davey stories of fishing as a teenager and young man. Davey said he thought he did a lot of fishing, too. "We have a lot in common," he said, smiling.

"We really do." Dave smiled back.

As Katie dressed in the bedroom, Dave showered while Davey watched hummingbirds at the feeder, talking to them all the while. Coming out of the bedroom, Katie smiled sweetly, seeing Dave's love of animals was not newfound.

Coming out of the bathroom, Dave shouted, "The shower's all yours, Davey, if you'd like."

Not waiting for his answer, Katie got Davey a towel from the closet, led him down the hall to the bathroom, and pushed the door closed behind him.

Or almost closed. The door, which stuck at the top, stayed open a crack. She couldn't resist pausing for a moment to see Davey's reflection in the mirror. He undressed quickly. Though much younger than Dave, she still knew his body so well. Naked, he turned toward the shower and stepped in, as Katie again admired his firm ass and long legs.

Katie went into the bedroom, where Dave was still in his towel, and sat on the bed.

"I have a confession. I feel attracted to Davey," she said. "I mean you. Is that wrong? He's young and incomplete. I wouldn't want to take advantage of him. It's the strangest situation imaginable. Not remotely imaginable, really."

Dave sat down and wrapped his arm around her. "I appreciate your concern and honesty, honey. But I can tell you a few things. First - he is me. We're the same person, just in differently aged bodies. So, you're attracted to me - and that's not wrong," he smiled. Katie smiled back.

"He's also leading a unique, abbreviated life. We've been able to give him a wonderful day - his only day - with people who love him. This is all he has. And I know how he feels. He's really attracted to you, just like I am - and would have been at his age, too. Being able to act on that attraction with you would be beyond his wildest dream come true. And he's a young man, not a boy. I happen to know he's not a virgin. But not far beyond one." Dave smiled. "This is a once in a lifetime experience for him - literally. But he's a little shy and will definitely not make the first move."

Her brow slightly knitted, Katie smiled and bit her lip. Dave pulled her in and kissed her.

After thinking about the extraordinary situation, she looked him in the eye and whispered, "I want you both."

Davey turned the water off, slid the shower door open, and stepped out. Her heart pounding, Katie stood up from the bed and walked toward the bathroom door. Through the opening, she watched his blurred body in the steamy mirror as he dried himself. She felt aroused.

Wrapped in a towel, Davey opened the door and found Katie waiting for him. Looking into his eyes with a faint smile, she reached out and took his hand, then led him to the bedroom, where Dave was sitting on the bed. Dave could feel Davey's excitement, confirmed by the unmistakable erection growing under his towel. He knew Davey was feeling a little awkward, but knew he was adventurous. And he wanted Katie.

She took Dave's hand with her other hand and had him stand next to Davey. Looking back and forth between them intently, looking into their matching eyes, she let go of their hands and stood before them.

Her voice slightly trembling, she softly said, "Please take my clothes off."

Dave could feel Davey's excitement increasing, his erection heading up his belly, straining at the towel. Katie was breathing hard, excited, and aching to feel their hands on her body.

Intensely aroused, Dave turned to Davey. "I'll start." Davey nodded in agreement.

Dave very slowly pulled her blouse up over her beautiful blond hair, revealing a black brassiere cradling her luscious, full breasts. Looking into her eyes, he delicately traced the straps of her bra with his finger, admiring her beautiful shoulders. Then he pulled her stretchy slacks down little by little, past her slim hips and shapely legs, over her lovely feet, and off.

Katie stood before them in nothing but her earrings, bra, tiny black panties, a sliver toe ring, and coral polish on her sexy toes. Dave felt Davey looking though the thin lace of her panties.

He turned and said, "Take off the rest, Davey."

Looking into Katie's eyes, Davey paused for a moment then stepped toward her, reaching behind her back. His face at the side of hers, she felt his warm breath on her ear. He smelled like Dave. He fumbled at the bra clasp, pulling when he should be pushing, twisting when he should be turning, all to no avail. Remembering young men, Katie smiled and reached behind her back, unfastening her bra in a quick, single motion. Davey laughed softly, then gently pushed the straps down over her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. He stepped back to gaze at Katie's perfect breasts, her light pink nipples already getting erect.

She stepped toward him, took Davey's hands, and placed them on her breasts, cooing softly as his long fingers gently massaged them. Dave could feel Katie's heart pounding through Davey's hands. She slowly guided his hands to her lacy panties, and he started inching them down. Davey paused as her golden hair appeared. He leaned in close to breath her delicious scent, then he slid the panties down her beautiful legs and off. Just as Dave would, he noticed Katie's shapely calves and her exquisite feet and toes.

Finally giving in to the pressure, Davey's towel burst open and fell to the floor as he stepped back to stand beside Dave, his steely erection pointing straight up. Davey blushed, but smiled.

Katie reached over and took off Dave's towel, his own erection springing out. Completely naked like the men, she stepped back and took a long, loving look at both versions of her husband. She was struck by Davey's young, strong, sexy appearance - and by how good Dave looked 37 years later. The sight of the man she loved - in two forms - made her slippery juices start to flow.

She desperately wanted them. Moving close, she pulled the two men close to each other and held their stiff cocks as she nuzzled her face between their necks, their warm hands moving up and down her soft back. Davey was so incredibly hard in her hand. Both men quivered noticeably at her touch.

Dave whispered in her ear, "Kiss me when I was eighteen."

She leaned in and gently kissed Davey's lips. He hesitated for a moment, then reacted passionately, kissing her deeply, his tongue touching hers, then pushing in, exploring. Katie was struck by how he kissed like Dave, with less finesse. But Davey's youthful lust was electrifying, and she met it with her own, moaning softly as her tongue met his, pressing her soft lips tightly against his.

Dave could taste his beloved Katie through Davey's kiss, and could feel his heart pounding. Just as Dave would do, Davey reached behind Katie and held her perfect little ass while they kissed, his cock pressed urgently against her soft belly.

Wanting young Davey to last, Katie turned her attention to Dave for long, passionate kisses, while Davey pressed up against her from behind, kissing the back of her neck. The sensation of being pressed tightly between the men was nearly more than she could stand. Dave was ecstatic from the sensation of completely enveloping Katie, with his own body and Davey's.

She led them both by the hand to the bed. "Lie on your stomachs next to each other," she told them sweetly.

She climbed onto the bed with them and spread their legs apart. First with Davey, then Dave, she lowered herself to their backs and glided up and down their bodies, caressing them with her own nakedness, letting a nipple trace down between their cheeks. She kneaded their firm asses with her strong, soft hands. She reached between their legs at the same time and caressed their balls. They each reached up to stroke her lovely hips, touching her in perfect unison.

"Turn over now," Katie whispered. After lovingly caressing their chests and stomachs - and kissing Dave and Davey passionately - she let her soft blond hair, then her nipples, brush against their cocks, making the men squirm. She stroked their strong thighs and, very gently, between their legs.

Katie lay between them and turned to Davey. "I want you to fuck me, Davey." Lying on her side, her back pressed against Dave, she lifted her right leg, squeezed Davey's firm ass, and pulled him close, guiding his cock with her hand into her soaking wetness. She moaned loudly as Davey slid into her pussy, determinedly pushing in his full length.

Dave looked on from inches away, experiencing Davey's thrill and his sensation of sliding in and out of Katie's delightful pussy. Dave pressed tight up against Katie from behind, his cock sliding up and down her ass. Dave reached around and held her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples, as Davey kissed her wildly, plunging his cock into her. Dave could feel Davey's powerful thrusts. Davey's exuberance, and the feeling of the men tight up against and inside her, made Katie shudder.

Young and unable to control his passion, Davey came quickly and hard, crying out, his muscles taught as he pushed into her as far as he could. Feeling Davey's orgasm himself, Dave cried out too. As Davey's thrusting slowed and he pulled out, Katie felt his huge load of cum begin to seep out from inside her.

Intensely aroused, Dave took charge. "Davey sit at the head of the bed and Katie face him on your hands and knees."

Dave got behind her, sliding two fingers into her pussy, wet and full of Davey's warm cum, which covered his fingers. He brought them around to Katie's lips and she carefully licked them clean. Holding her hips tightly, Dave pushed his cock into her from behind and Katie moaned.

"Now take Davey in your mouth."

"Uh huh," she agreed.

Rocking gently back and forth, Katie put her mouth to Davey's softening erection and slowly licked it clean, tasting her juices mixed with his. Dave felt the excitement overwhelming Davey, who had never been in a woman's mouth. Gradually, Katie took Davey in fully. Then she slowly ran her tongue up and down the sensitive underside of his cock, pausing at the spot that made him twitch. He tasted just like Dave. She took his entire cock back into her mouth.

She felt so full, with one man in her mouth and the other filling her pussy. As Dave pushed in and out of her gently for a long time, Katie felt Davey's cock gradually hardening against her tongue. Feeling Davey's intense pleasure, Dave could barely contain his urge to come inside her. But wanting to make it last, he pulled out of her slowly.

dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers
12