Two Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move to the edge of the bed, baby. Lie on you back with your head hanging over the edge. Davey, stand at the side of the bed facing Katie."

Seeing what Dave had in mind, Katie turned and draped her head over the edge of the bed. Looking up at Davey, she pulled him to her and took his cock in her mouth. When Davey played with her erect nipples, Katie quivered and spread her legs wide. She delicately caressed her swollen clit and slid a finger inside herself.

Feeling Davey's pleasure as he moved in and out of Katie's eager mouth, and watching Katie pleasure herself with her hands, Dave pushed her legs toward her chest. Pulling her hands away, Dave saw her pale pink lips and vagina were open wide, her clit swollen. Pressing down on her, he drove into her deeply, pulling her hips toward him. Katie loved feeling his weight on her and his deep penetration. She would have cried out, but Davey filled her mouth.

Dave lifted her beautiful legs so they rested on his chest, where he could suck her brightly painted toes while he watched the full length of his cock rhythmically disappear inside her, then reappear. The sight brought him to the very edge. Spreading Katie's legs slightly, he moved Davey's hand from Katie's nipple to her clit. Davey rubbed it softly as Dave moved in and out of her pussy while she sucked Davey's cock. Katie thought she would explode.

Still directing the scene, Dave told Davey to come up on the bed and lie on his back. "Climb on top of him, Katie, in a 69 position with your butt facing the edge of the bed. Take him in your mouth again and spread your legs so he can eat you at the same time." Katie and Davey eagerly followed his instructions.

Dave felt Davey revel in the taste of her sweet pussy, while she pleasured his growing cock with her mouth, a position Davey had only dreamed of. He explored her everywhere, trying to push his tongue deep inside her. Dave reached in and spread her lips with his fingers, exposing her clit for Davey's enthusiastic tongue. The sensations were so intense Katie could hardly focus on Davey's young cock, now stiff again in her mouth.

Standing at the edge of the bed, Dave rubbed her back and her ass as Davey devoured her from below. Fully spreading her cheeks, Dave ran his tongue up and down her ass, while Davey did the same with her pussy. The intensity of having one tongue pleasuring her ass, another her pussy, and a young rock-hard cock filling her mouth was overwhelming for Katie.

Dave then thrusted his hard cock fully into Katie's vagina from behind, as Davey continued to lick and gently suck her clit. Dave had fantasized about somehow being able to lick her while he was inside her. Now he was experiencing it, with Davey's help, and he could feel the sensations not just from his body, but from Davey's, too.

Both men were building to climax. Davey started moving more determinedly in and out of Katie's mouth, no longer able to focus on eating her. She raised higher up on her knees for Dave, tilting her hips so he could go deeper. She leaned back into his thrusts, as she tried to concentrate on Davey in her mouth. The feeling of being filled by their thick cocks at the same time - and their unbridled passion for her - was exhilarating.

From their rapid breathing and strengthening movements she knew they were on the very edge. Dave was penetrating her powerfully from behind, gripping her hair while driving her forward onto Davey, who, in turn, pushed her back into Dave's next thrust. She trusted them instinctively and the rough, passionate sex made her delirious. They filled her completely and with wild abandon until, at the very same moment, both men came ferociously, shuddering and crying out uncontrollably as they came inside her mouth and pussy. Dave felt two earth-shattering orgasms simultaneously, his and Davey's.

They lay together in the warm, moist sheets, dripping with sweat. They held each other in silence, breathing hard, Katie in the middle. Dave and Davey covered her with kisses and stroked her soft hair. After savoring the exquisite moment for a long time, Dave whispered, "We're not done with you, baby."

No longer needing Dave's direction - thinking now as one - they gently spread Katie's shapely legs. Taking turns, they languidly licked her cum drenched pussy, then kissed her mouth deeply to share the tastes, which they savored. She purred as she eagerly probed their mouths with her tongue. As Davey kissed her mouth and breasts - gently sucking and teasing her sensitive nipples - Dave buried his head between her toned legs, bringing her closer and closer with his tongue, his finger inside massaging her G-spot. As if on cue they switched positions, each wanting to experience her fully while focused entirely on her pleasure.

Dave turned Katie to her side, facing him, then moved down her body. Davey supported her leg from behind - caressing her beautiful calf - so Dave could lick her pussy, circling her clit slowly with his tongue, feeling how engorged it was. Davey slid two fingers in and out of her from behind while Dave reached around and squeezed her ass. The feeling of so much loving, intensely erotic attention made Katie weak in the knees.

Katie's excitement grew and grew as their four hands and two mouths pleasured her for what seemed like an eternity. Time stopped as each exquisite moment melted over her. Her approaching orgasm built steadily, slowly at first then coming faster and faster. Her skin flushed and her heart raced. She began feeling rhythmic pulsations radiating from between her legs. Then her shattering, monumental orgasm erupted in euphoric spasms, consuming her whole body. She screamed wildly and clutched at Dave and Davey, gripping them tightly as her overpowering orgasm throbbed on and on, subsiding only very slowly.

Kissing her and smiling lovingly, Dave gently guided her onto her stomach. She smelled the lavender before she felt the oil on their hands as they massaged her gently, each stopping from time to time to kiss her neck, the small of her back, her lovely ass, or her delectable toes. She was so profoundly relaxed she could barely keep her eyes open as they caressed every inch of her spent body. She cooed with pleasure, knowing their adoration was real and complete. She felt the same for them.

Lying together naked in the soft bed, they cradled Katie in their arms, holding her tight and whispering declarations of love, as they all drifted off into blissful sleep.

She awoke as the sun rose, brilliant magenta light streaming through the open bedroom door. As always, Dave was holding her close from behind, nestling his face at her neck.

Remembering their incredible night, she looked around the room for Davey. Suddenly remembering he had only one day, she shook Dave awake.

"Honey, where's Davey?" she asked fearfully.

"Uh. Who?" Dave replied groggily, three quarters asleep.

"Davey. You know . . . you."

"Hmmm. Not sure what you mean. But you did have a spectacular dream last night. You were so worked up it took all my strength not to interrupt and make love to you. But you were happy, to say the least, so I let you dream on."

Katie was speechless. It was all so real.

"So, what was going on there in your dream, sweetheart? I hope I was in it." Dave smiled and held her tighter, kissing her neck.

Katie paused. "Yes. You were totally in it, baby. It was all you."

12