Two Hours

Story Info
Jane and Eva get wild with wetness.
2.3k words
3.81
23.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

warning : not edited

-

Jane and Eva walked into the strip club hand in hand, with their tight slutty little clothes, showing off their doubles D's and huge asses.

They had been dating for almost four years now, but after a while the monotony of their lives bored the fuck out of them. Fresh in their thirties, they pulled out their sexiest clothes, and decided to let some spice into their leaves, meaning a good ol' threesome.

They didn't mind male or female partner, just as long as it would be fun.

Jane was particularly shy about this idea, and was not exactly open about how hot she looked. Eva disagreed with her, she saw the absolute best in Jane from day one, from her silky black her to her scrumptious and ridiculously hot body. She got turned on sometimes just by looking at her.

Eva had always been the more dominant one in their relationship, especially during sex. Jane's cum and practically all of her fluids made her feel paradise.

Jane was not vocal about her fetishes, but after being with her for so long, Eva knew all about her girlfriend and what she liked.

Jane turned towards her blonde haired girlfriend. "Are you sure about this?"

She looked very nervous.

"Absolutely." Eva winked. "It's been a while since we got wild."

Jane agreed with her with a sigh, it was very boring for them nowadays. Maybe this is what they would need to bring back a spark in their sex lives.

They stepped into the dimly lit large room with sensual music playing in the background, and four sexy ladies in lingerie swaying their hips to the music and showing off their goods.

There weren't many people in the club since it was a little early.

Jane and Eva walked in hand in hand and took a seat, with a hot waiter serving them drinks.

Jane's eyes remained on the drink, while Eva scanned the room and stared at a certain redhead, who was dancing to the beat of the music, swaying around the pole, and showing off her extremely hot body and a sultry expression on her face, showing her sluttiness

"That one." Eva claimed looking at the redhead with a lust full look already dreaming about her cunt.

Jane had to agree, this turned her on more than she imagined.

After the show ended, Eva went up to the manager and asked for a private dance of two hours with the redhead. Since she had a high paying job, she instantly handed the 2000$ to the manager and asked for a suite.

The manager hastily said a string of, "Yes Ma'am" s and escorted the pair to a luxury suite that had a large king sized bed in the middle and fancy curtains, and lots of space in the front with a large tv and a blood red sofa.

The atmosphere was so sensuous, that as the manager left, Eva instantly pounced on Jane, trapping her body on the bed and tried getting of her low cut top.

Jane moaned at her girlfriends rough movements, as she knew she loved it.

"You're so hot, fucking hell." Eva pinched her now exposed nipples, slurping, kissing and biting them as the brunette threw her head back with a moan.

Jane was already getting wet in her southern regions, anticipating Eva's next move, whilst enjoying her ruining her large tits.

Eva proceeded going down, tearing a hole in Jane's skirt, causing her to let out a mixture of a gasp and a moan.

Eva did the same with her partner's panties as well, exposing her pink pussy, throbbing with arousal.

She let a finger up and down her slit, feeling how wet she was as she breathed her in. "You fucking dirty whore, look at how wet you are." Jane breathed out at her lover's voice.

"Yes, yes I am, and it's all for you--" Her voice died down as Eva took a long lick across her whole pussy, making her even more wet and throbbing.

Just as Eva was about to dive in, a knock on the door shook them out of their lustful haze.

Eva smirked in Jane's pussy, "This is going to be fun."

Eva opened the door, as the redhead was about to say something, Eva cut her off and pushed her on the bed beside Jane.

The redhead let out a gasp at the sudden action.

Eva let out another dark smirk, "I have no use of your name, you're her to fuck and that's it."

The girl was a meek little thing and nodded at Eva letting out a small, "Yes Mistress."

Eva's eyes took over in a lustful and vile. "Strip. Now. And I want you to make Jane sit on your face and eat her pussy, slut."

"Yes, mistress." The girl nodded in anticipation and took off her clothes that barely covering her tits and ass, hastily.

She then lay on her back and motioned Jane too sit on her face. Jane happily obliged due to her previous arousal and sat directly with her pussy on the red lips of the girl, suffocating her.

The girls tongue worked fast, lapping up Jane from her slit to her clit, sucking on her clit a little, then lapping up and sucking at her labia, taking in her wetness. She drew circles on her clit, and licked again like a kitten lapping milk. She drew a few licks in her vulva then up her clit head, again licking on Jane's clit.

Jane's moans filled the air loudly as Jane pinched her nipples, squeezing them, taking all the sensations in that the girl was giving her, making her even more aroused.

The girl kept diving her skillful tongue deeper into her hole, making Jane scream at the sensation. "Oooh, im cumming, im cumming, im cum-"

Jane was cut off by the authoritative voice of Eva as she commanded the redhead.

"Get her down, you whore. Jane come here."

Jane let out a groan as Eva made her come to the edge of the bed.

She too has undressed, leaving her extra large boobs and big labia on view, which looked wet with arousal.

"Touch yourself and come inside this bowl."

Eva put the bowl in front of Jane's pussy, and looked at the redhead beside her.

"You, you go behind me and open my ass, fuck my ass with your tongue."

The redhead eagerly obeyed, crawling behind Eva and inspecting her ass cheeks.

Eva looked at Jane and then lightly touched her pussy, making Jane moan due to her hypersensitivity and her denied orgasm. Her horniness and hit the roof.

"Touch that pretty pink pussy for me, will you?" Eva licked her lovers wet and gushing lips.

Jane was more than ready, as her stomach tightened due to her upcoming orgasm, her fingers naturally found her clit, as she rubbed her wet slurping pussy, making noises and moans that was indecipherable.

Eva's mouth turned into a big 'O' as the girl let in three of her fingers into Eva's asshole, while rubbing her cunt with her own spit.

"That's it." Eva mumbled pushing the girl's mouth more into her ass, and looked at Jane while her fingers furiously worked on her pussy, she looked ready to cum as her face contorted, and her moans became louder. She shook as she felt her first orgasm of the night approaching, making her see white hot stars.

"AAAHHHH IM CUMMING OH MY GOD!"

She finally let go with a gut wrenching moan, and let out white hot substance from her opening, that poured directly into the bowl as Eva watched her with lust in her eyes, becoming extra wet at the scene in front of her.

The redhead pushed almost all of her fist inside Eva's pussy as she got wetter, still fucking her in the ass.

Jane grabbed the bowl and wet behind Eva, and knelt down, putting the bowl in between her titties to grab her juices.

The redhead retreated her hand from Eva's pussy, and focused on her ass.

She applied her wet juices from the pussy and transferred to her ass, creating lubrication, She easily could push her hand inside Eva's ass now due to her

gaping hole and wet goo.

Her other hand worked down to her own pussy, pressuring her clit at the erotic threesome.

Jane got under Eva from behind and her mouth latched to her lovers big pussy and her all too familiar taste.

Eva moaned out load at the sensations she was getting, the up and down licking on her pussy, sucking on her clit and her labia, Jane pushed her lips apart, taking a look at her large whole, and inserted her tongue inside her, swirling it around.

The redhead lowered her pussy at Jane's level as their cunts touched in the wetness, as she moved back and forth on Janes gooey pussy, making wet noise.

Meanwhile, Eva reached down and circled her clit, rubbing herself hard and gasping.

"Put the bowl under my pussy."

Eva moaned again as she squirted out all over Jane's face, but most of it going into the bowl, mixing it in Jane's white orgasm, making a mess in the bowl.

Eva's fingers rubbed harder than ever as she gasped out, " I'm cumming -"

The redhead quickened her pace on Eva's ass, fisting her with sheer determination of making her feel good.

Eva let out a final scream as she puddled her orgasm into the glass bowl again, throwing her head on the bed as her chest heaved up and down, jiggling her boobs.

Jane caught those globes in her hands, giving them a firm squeeze and took a lick at the remaining cum on Eva's big lips, sucking it all away.

The three of them stood up.

Jane looked at the girl, "Kitten, lay on your back, and bend your knees, and expose your holes." She growled at the redhead as she obeyed and spread her legs in the seashell position, exposing her ass and her glistening pussy that was red from the rubbing.

Eva mixed the contents of the bowl and poured them slightly over the girls awaiting cunt, that was throbbing.

Jane spread the lips of the girl, making Eva have better access as she poured the squirt and cum into the girl's hole. She put almost half of it inside until she got up and stretched the girls legs out.

The girls pussy was now overflowing with all kinds of juices, making Eva ready for her in anticipation.

She spread her big labia lips and stood up on the bed, lowering her pussy on the girls, instantly moaning at the wet sounds and soft feeling.

She rubbed her hips around and around and around, feeling the redhead's clit, and labia and the smooth surface inside. Eva attached their clits together, both of them moaning at the same time.

As Eva got comfortable again, she increased her pace, driving her pussy across the girl's at a madwoman's speed, gasping for air and bouncing on the girls pussy.

Combining both their cunts together again and again in a wet mess, as their pussies joined together, with white goo and squirt between them.

Jane lay beside them, her legs wide open and guided the girl's fingers into her sexy cunt, making her moan and fuck her fingers.

"That's it, fuck me with those fingers, deeper!" She exclaimed, as the girl too moaned at Eva attached their clits made contact again.

The girl holed three fingers into Jane's pussy, fucking her relentlessly as Jane let out a scream, hitting her G- spot.

"OOH" The girl screamed out as Eva massaged their pussies together, feeling her orgasm approaching at Eva's unforgiving pace.

"That's right, cum kitten, you liked my cum inside your hole huh?" Eva rasped out, finding the girls asshole, and rimming it with her wet hands.

"Yes Mistress, ooh your cum and pee inside me, oooh I can still feel it." The girl mewled, and let out a gasp as Eva entered a finger in her ass.

Eva got off the girl as she let out a scream of frustration, and went to take the bowl beside her in her hands. While, the girl relentlessly fucked Jane with her hands, rubbing her clit occasionally, as Jane made sexy sounds.

Eva came back with the squirt-cum bowl and again looked at the girl.

"Where do you want this kitten?" Eva traced the girl's wet pussy.

"My pussy.

Eva picked up the bowl and opened the girl's vaginal hole, and started pouring in the mix.

"You dirty slut, wanting someone else's squirt inside your filthy hole huh?" Eva said filling her in. "Yes mistress, I feel so full." The girl squealed as the liquid made way inside her pussy, to her womb, burning up her insides and making her wetter.

Jane got up and took her position over the girl's head, once again sitting on her face.

"That's right, lick up the sexy woman." Eva encouraged the girl as she again placed their pussies together, rubbing each together. "Yes, yes, yes yes-" Eva chanted as she pinched her boobs, fastening her pussy face, as she felt close to cumming.

Jane felt the girl again swirling her tongue over her wet sloppy pussy, but this time, one finger was inside her ass, her moans getting louder.

The girl moaned inside the woman's pussy as she felt almost three fingers slide into her butthole, making her feel so full.

Jane groaned at the sexy moan and inside her pussy, and forcefully rubbed her hips on the girls face, wanting friction. For the second time, she felt dizzy as stars took over in her eyes, she felt hot and suddenly let out all her cum on the girls face, heaving up and down and catching her breath.

Eva wasn't too far behind as she felt her orgasm approaching, she let out a loud moan coming over the girls pussy, who too came with her with a squeal in the air.

They all separated, catching their breaths.

"How was that?" Eva looked at Jane with a smirk.

"Best two hours of my life." She said with a smile, kissing her girlfriend,