Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers

The message did serve to put a bounce in his step, and also to utterly flush thoughts of Calculus from his mind.

You have two more midterms, a voice in his head mentioned, but spanking her will probably help you in that department anyway.

While Kent considered how he might respond -- everything from a high-five emoji to a picture of his hand -- his phone binked at him again.

He hadn't locked it, so the second picture came up right underneath the first. Kent squinted at the dark image of metal and wood.

What is that supposed to be?

The metal surface in the middle of the frame looked like brass, with numerals embossed into it. The wood surrounding the brass ran towards dark brown, but looked upon closer inspection like some kind of plastic imitation of wood.

Kent tapped on the pictures to expand it and, once the bright white of the messaging app had disappeared, could read it more clearly. The numerals upon the brass plate read "147".

He swore he could feel his pupils dilate in shock as he recognized the shape of the plate and the grain of the wood.

She's in the Life-Sci library, he realized, top floor in the quiet study area.

Kent gulped.

And she's waiting for me. What was the rule? She always gets to pick the position?

=============================

Bailey waited amidst her pile of books and spread out sheets of paper. She really did have studying to do and the library provided a place to study without distraction. One could, even in modern times, do without the Internet for short periods of time. With nothing to do but study, she studied, and waited.

Finally, her phone vibrated, migrating slowly across the surface of the enclosed study cubicle, for the place she had chosen had come directly from her nightmare. While the study hall didn't extend to infinity as her sleeping brain had made it out, it still ran dozens of cubicles in every direction from the corner she had picked. She'd chosen a place far from the entrance -- and far from any security camera. No one at all had come back here for over half an hour.

The cubicles themselves, desks with high walls on three sides and a shelf overhead, had been arranged much like in her nightmare: staggered to prevent any long lines of sight. When she'd dreamt it, the layout had befuddled her attempts to find Kent. The designers had clearly intended to maximize privacy, minimize distraction and cut down on sound transmission.

Inadvertently, they hit all the high points for my purposes, too.

Bailey touched her phone to wake it back up, entered her PIN, and saw Kent's reply.

She smirked at the high-five emoji and immediately replied.

=============================

As he entered the library, Kent heard his phone vibrate again. Checking his texts, he raised his eyebrows when he saw that Bailey had responded to him with an emoji of a book.

She's studying? he wondered. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Shrugging mentally, he started climbing stairs. Mentally exhausted from the exam, he found the steps taxing as well. He reached the third floor a little weary, but glad to find the place quiet.

Now the search.

He spotted the numbered plates on the cubicles easily enough, and moved along the nearest column, reading off the digits.

"11", "23", "47"...

He kept moving until he saw a row that started with "148". If he had it right, that meant that "147" rested along the farthest wall of the previous row.

Zigzagging stealthily through the staggered wooden boxes of the cubicles, he made his way toward what he hoped would be Bailey's hiding place.

"Hey," he said as he reached the darkened corner of the library. "Are you actually studying?"

Bailey stood up and nodded, "Got two exams tomorrow."

"So, uh?"

"I'm pretty sure no one is up here," she whispered. "I haven't heard anyone for at least a half hour, and I walked the whole place when I got here."

"Right," Kent looked around warily, but he had to admit that she'd chosen a good spot with zero sight lines in any direction.

"We'll just do them one at a time, though," Bailey warned, "So we can stop if it sounds like anyone is here. Then we can finish them at home if we have to."

Kent nodded nervously, "How do you want it?"

"Bare," she said, "But if you use your hand it'll be too loud."

With that, Bailey firmly handed him a French text book.

"You're taking French?" he asked.

"No, it's from first year," she replied. "But it's the right size."

She'd handed him a hard cover textbook about an inch thick. Heavy enough it wouldn't sound too loud -- probably -- but light enough he could swing it.

"I'll need to use both hands, I guess?" Kent wondered aloud as he examining the unusually wide book.

"Yeah, sure," she shrugged as she turned her back on him and unbuttoned her jeans. "Ready?"

"Ready," he confirmed.

Bailey grabbed the waistband of her jeans and yanked them down past her cheeks, taking the panties with them in one swoop, and stuck her cheeks out in his direction.

Holding the book in both hands, he swung it and struck her left cheek as quickly as he could, not even paying attention to precisely where book met ass.

In a flash, Bailey had her pants back in place, though the button remained undone.

Warily, the two of them listened for any sound from the rest of the floor.

"One," Bailey whispered, and looked over her shoulder at him.

Kent nodded and she pulled her pants down again. He took a moment to put a little more thought into it. With her jeans pulled down just far enough to let him spank her, the tight waistband kept her thighs close together. On top of that, she'd given him a book large enough that he could easily strike both of her cheeks. With all that in mind, he used the book to strike her square across the lowest part of both sides.

"Two," she hissed and yanked her pants back up. "That was low."

"How long you plan to sit here?" he smirked in reply.

She grumbled, but didn't truly protest. The pause that followed lasted perhaps two racing heartbeats before she pulled her jeans down again. Kent reached across her body and laid his third strike hard on her right cheek, surprising her a bit so she lost her balance.

"Three," Bailey had her pants on again.

They waited longer this time, as they both listened for the slightest sound from anywhere in the library.

What would happen if someone caught us anyway? Kent wondered. Besides, probably, getting thrown out of the library?

He put that aside when he saw Bailey leaning over again and dropping her pants. Unsatisfied with the redness of her cheeks, Kent turned up the power a little and laid a hard strike across both of her cheeks.

Bailey had to brace herself with one hand against the desk to keep from falling over. Only after she had recovered her balance did she cover her flesh again.

"Four," she said.

She turned to look at Kent, the front of her jeans still unzipped to reveal one of her blue pairs of panties, and whispered. "I don't think anyone is up here."

"Right," he agreed, watching her eyes as she checked every line of sight into their little hiding place.

"So just use your hand for the rest," she said, taking the book out of his hands without meeting his eyes. "I'll, uh-"

Bailey paused, her eyes darting around nervously as her chest rose and fell in what appeared to be hyperventilation.

"What?" he asked.

"I'll just keep my pants down," she panted. "So just do all four of them, y'know, pretty quick?"

"Okay," Kent nodded.

Bailey turned her back on him again and took a deep breath as her hands went to the waist band of her jeans.

"Alright," she whispered, "here we go."

She pulled her jeans down, well past her cheeks, stuck her ass out toward him and then braced herself by spreading her arms wide and grabbing the vertical side panels of the desk cubicle in front of her.

Good Christ, Kent thought, taking just a moment to admire her pose and commit the whole tableaux to memory. But we can't dawdle here.

Still, he took a fraction of a second to consider his very limited options.

Here we go, he mimicked her words in his head.

He struck her left cheek, low and hard, the high-pitched snap echoing through the entire library. Bailey's body tensed up, hearing the sound. Anyone currently sitting anywhere on the entire floor would have to hear that. But she hadn't even moved her hands, only cringed a bit, leaving Kent no choice but to go on.

"Five," she snapped out.

Her right cheek took the next slap of his hand, low just like the left.

"Six."

He didn't wait to listen for any intruders this time, just switched back to the left and struck her high.

"Seven."

The echo hadn't even died out from that one before he took it to her right cheek.

"Eight," Bailey breathed out with relief.

Kent waited, then, watching her stand there, her naked ass still perched, her body still heaving with whatever emotions rushed through her after all that.

Is she waiting for me?

He placed his hand lightly on her left cheek, feeling the tension in her muscles as he formed a cup over her flesh.

Bailey shivered and sighed, and he rolled his hand around from her left to her right cheek, squeezing his fingertips into her hardened muscles.

She squeezed back, clenching her cheeks together, then relaxed. Her hands came free of the side walls and she slowly pulled her jeans back into place. As she worked on buttoning them up, she looked at Kent and made a small grimace.

"I'm gonna be out of commission," she said, pausing thoughtfully to tilt her head, "for the next few days."

"Busy times," Kent shrugged, "you're pretty far ahead now."

"Yeah," she nodded, and her eyes brightened with realization. "Actually, this means I'm one quarter done, y'know?"

"One forty nine," Kent confirmed.

"Alright," she waved the back of her hand in his direction. "Get out of here, I've got studying to do and so do you."

Kent bowed somewhat dramatically, "As you wish."

He had a long, quiet walk home.

xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers
12