All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 15'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crazy

But so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kents turn

Wonder if Kent might enjoy a little spanking from the girls? Try working that into the story.

1Master2slaves1Master2slavesabout 5 years ago
What a great chapter!

The visuals are erotic, the internal dialogue is witty, and the sexual tension is

at a new high. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A little tedious

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story so far. The writing is excellent and I have looked forward to new chapters. I really don't think this chapter advanced the story much. The strange rationalization going on in the characters minds has gotten to be a little drag on the story line.

I still gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Call me Bailey

... I got that twist not a single second earlier as Bai did. *blush*

But I am delighted by this part. I don't mind the repeated ch.14 from Lauras POV. It made me attach a second screen to my laptop and read both in parallel.

Laura is really an angel to dive so deep into Bailey's sorrows and come up with an unintended solution. And the voices in her head are absolutely great.

Though, for my taste, it could even have been a bit more awkward when she spanked Bailey's bare ass. Nevertheless, I like it. More please! Laura will become a good spanker. :D

(Unfortunately that means the dept will be reduced, too. So, we would need more dept)

Now, would you please hurry and see to it, that this terrible new cliffhanger get's resolved? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Idea

All I can think of is that the natural progression finds Kent going with Bailey, because Kent's family is gone for Christmas and Bailey doesn't want to go without spankings, to Bailey's house. The have to sneak moments away to get to each other... expands the relationship... Just thinking.... Well done.

xtorchxtorchabout 5 years agoAuthor
The internal dialogue was heavy

I got some feedback in that regard and I'll try to lighten it up.

(But it's really difficult to get Laura spanking Bailey without really, really explaining it.)

That said, reader, thanks for all your votes, feedback and patreonage. We're still rocking the Fetish hall of fame, so I love you all.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

What you attempted here I think is really hard and you did an amazing job with it, especially Laura’s surprise at the conclusion. Great job, you’re very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

"The internal dialogue was heavy

I got some feedback in that regard and I'll try to lighten it up.

(But it's really difficult to get Laura spanking Bailey without really, really explaining it.)"

I don't mind at all. We get to read much emotionless rubbish here, no motivation in the characters, mere robots.

THD plays it differently. We are talking fetish here. It is not about violence, it is about the things that are going on. And that little "asshole" preacher in Laura's mind is absolutely hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Can we get more Laura spanking Bailey, please?

Or perhaps the other way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
On one level the internal monologue was funny

and on another level it just reminded me just how fucked up religion can be. Religion can and has given a lot of comfort to millions of people. I’ve wondered in the past whether or not it’s caused more pain than comfort?

The founding interpretation of Christianity is that broadly speaking women are the root of all evil, as such the role of women in society and society’s attitude toward women has been controlled for nearly two thousand years. Its pervasive and still subtly overshadows behaviour even now, “good girls don’t”, if a man fucks around he’s applauded as “one of the guys” but if a woman fucks around she’s a slut or worse.

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishalmost 5 years ago
Internal dialogue

I loved the internal dialogue! It gave us such an insight into Laura's character and constant internal struggle with her previous (and her family's current) restrictive beliefs/culture/religion.

People struggle with their internal parental 'tapes' all the time, often subconsciously without realizing it, and it's fairly rare that such struggles are put into a story's form, so perhaps that unfamiliarity is why some people didn't appreciate it; but IMO it really added a lot of depth to the story and especially Laura's character, so it was totally worth it. I enjoyed reading those parts a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Religious authenticity?

Do you have a background with LDS slut-shaming?...the language used by Laura's censorious inner voice is something I associate more with Evangelicals/Southern Baptists but I don't know what the LDS get into.

xtorchxtorchalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Slut shaming.

I read enough stuff about the LDS over the past decade or so to know their general stance. "To Young Men Only" is a very specific example of that, at least as regards male masturbation. I admit I made assumptions about the female side of things based on how everyone acts and how a lot of people think.

Laura just has a specific experience with her parents and has found a very unusual way to deal with her guilt.

In general, though, I'm relying on my knowledge of many Christian religions and the personal interpretation that many individual Christians have taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Helping Laura to overcome the voice in her head

If I may ask a wish, I would ask for a second story after THD with Bailey and Kent helping Laura to overcome the barriers in her mind.

I doubt that such could be done in a single hour of "help". But I could imagine this as a sequel to THD?

A programm, a course (which would fit Bai's analytical background), set up by the three of them, that would help Laura over the timespan of a few weeks to find her own sexuality?

Not that I mind her being into masochism, but it should be up to herself to decide what she likes and what not. It shouldn't be an idiot in her brain.

And of course, a sequel would continue the story and the relationship of our three heros :)

I would love to read that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are fantastic

I can't believe i'm so into this story, this whole flash back chapter is so unexpected but also so good, and the way you mix spanking with some soft/cute behavior is next level

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES