Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds ticked by, coming close to a minute, before Bailey finally looked up, staring at the wall. She took a deep breath and let out a contented sigh.

"You honestly feel better now?" Laura knew her voice came loaded with disbelief.

"Yes," Bailey met her eyes. "Now wipe the board."

Rolling her eyes, Laura stood up and walked over to the white board, suddenly conscious that everyone else wore more clothing than she did. She wiped Bailey's debt to her off the board.

"What did you think?" she heard Bailey ask.

But when Laura turned to answer, she realized that Bailey had directed the question at Kent.

"Well worth my dollar," Kent maintained his slightly delirious smile.

Bailey harrumphed in reply and took up a more natural position, sitting cross-legged. Laura, experimentally, sat on the edge of the bed next to her, growing more self-conscious of her relative nudity by the second.

"I need another drink," Bailey announced.

I bet.

This will only beget more debauchery, fool!

That's why we came here.

Closest to the bottle, Kent poured out three more shots of the Irish Cream.

We're burning through my bottle pretty quickly, she thought, lamenting the money spent only a little. If this makes me good with Bai, though, it's money well spent.

They took their glasses and held them up.

"What are we drinking to?" Kent asked.

"Friendship," Laura looked at Bailey.

"Friendship," Bailey agreed.

Kent chimed in as they clinked their glasses together and downed their shots.

Bailey closed her eyes and let out a long sigh before leaning backwards and getting her butt on the edge of the bed. Laura took a spot right next to her and Kent returned to his chair to slouch. With a little roll, he got the chair close enough to put his feet up on the bed between the girls. They, in turn, put their feet up on his chair while leaning back on the bed.

"So do you really feel better now?" Kent asked. "Both of you?"

I only feel better because, apparently, somehow or other, this helped Bailey. Right, Bai?

Bailey stared back at Laura and nodded.

"Yes, we do," Bailey responded on her behalf.

"Did she spank harder than I do?" Kent asked, taking one of Bailey's feet in his hands rubbing her arch gently.

Bailey froze for a moment, her eyes locking on a spot in the air between Kent and Laura.

"Because it kind of sounded like it," Kent pointed out.

I hadn't noticed, Laura thought with panic, I wasn't actually paying attention to her reaction, just trying to -- to -

To punish your friend with your own frustrations?

Agh!

Laura watched for Bailey's reaction.

"No, not harder," Bailey said. "It's just different when you do it. Instead, I'm watching you watching me, right? It was weird."

You mean it's not the same kind of turn on, Laura pressed her lips together. I'm fine with not turning you on. Really, Bai.

"But it was still hard enough," Bailey assured them both. "Don't get me wrong."

"We believe you, dear," Laura patted Bailey's thigh and felt Kent taking her foot in his hands. "Mm, nice."

"Did it feel weird?" Bailey turned to her to ask.

"What?"

Bailey rolled her eyes, "Spanking me."

"Very, very weird," Laura felt thankful for Kent's massage, which kept the tension out of her voice. "Don't make me do it again."

"Don't put me in your debt again," Bailey chided, and Kent switched to her nearest foot again. "Ah."

They let Bailey revel in the foot rub while the deep soothing thump of the music washed over them.

"Look," Kent said softly, "If you're not feeling it for the rest of tonight, you can do the last two-"

"No, no, no," Bailey cut in with a quiet, sharpness. "No way am I ending the night over her lap. I'll do my last one yet."

"I'm not even offended by that," Laura let a touch of sarcasm enter her voice. "I'll do mine, too."

"Alright," Kent said, switching back to Laura's foot.

"Also," Laura said, eyeing them both warily, "I don't know if anyone else noticed, but I'm the only one in my underwear here."

Bailey snickered, a deeply evil sound in her semi-inebriated state. She unlatched the side of her skirt and slid it just over her hips. Carefully, she crossed her legs, then dropped the skirt to the floor and sat back on the bed, her left thigh crossed over her right so Kent couldn't see anything.

"Happy?" she asked Laura.

Laura's eyes went wide and, not really wanting to see that much of Bailey, she turned to look at Kent instead.

"How come he gets to keep his pants on?" Laura narrowed her eyes.

Oh, god, how drunk am I?

Bailey took a turn to cough in surprise, giving Kent a chance to reply first.

"I don't owe anybody any money," he pointed out.

"Still," Bailey's eyes narrowed as well, causing Kent to back away slightly in his chair. She turned to Laura, "You could take his pants off, I bet."

Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.

"Yeah, didn't think so," Bailey smirked at her look of panic. "Ready to finish up?"

Yes, please. Change the subject.

"Sure."

We need to do something weird. I need to get rid of the feeling of spanking you. I need-

The image will punish you for ever! You will never forget the way you touched her!

Agh!

The surrealistic image of spanking her friend, seeing those cheeks in front of her, feeling the flesh on the palm of her hand, forced Laura to close her eyes. But that only made the images come through more strongly.

Gah!

Laura turned to Bailey and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

=============================

Kent watched them converse in whispers, his eyes wandering up and down Bailey's long, thin thighs and back down over Laura's cheeks. She'd leaned over so far to speak into Bailey's ear that he could see the lacy back of her panties where the fabric dove between her legs.

At least they stopped talking about my pants.

Bailey giggled and whispered something back.

"We're doin' it," Laura insisted.

Bailey rolled her eyes in reply, "We're doin' it."

She turned to look at Kent, her eyes wandering from his crotch up to his eyes.

"You," she said, "Turn around for sec."

"What?" Kent asked.

Laura had already moved. While Bailey patiently kept her legs crossed, Laura pushed Kent's legs off the bed, then stood up and turned him around in his chair.

"Hey!"

"Just wait," Laura chided behind him.

Kent listened carefully, trying to suss out what sort of decision they had made, but he could only hear the two of them rustling around on the bed.

"Alright," Laura called out a moment later.

Something landed on his head and left shoulder, making him twitch, but he discovered only a piece of white cloth when he snatched it away with his hand.

Laura's lacy white panties.

He turned around to find both girls up on his bed, sitting on their heels, back to back. Bailey faced to his left, and Laura to his right.

"And how do I spank you?" Kent wondered allowed.

"Ready?" Bailey asked Laura, rolling her eyes.

Laura nodded and leaned over at the same time Bailey did, both girls pressing their breasts and shoulders into the bed sheets, leaving their asses in the air, their cheeks still pressed against each other.

"This is so ridiculous," Bailey said.

"He loves it," Laura scolded her friend. "Where were we? Twenty six?"

=============================

Oh, god, Laura thought, it was weird enough when my hand was touching Bailey's butt. Now our cheeks are touching? What was I thinking?

She felt her face go red but looked at Kent anyway, daring the shame to go deeper inside her.

You have reached your limit, spawn of Satan. There is no lower place to go.

I seriously doubt that.

Laura watched Kent approach, letting her eyes slide down his body to the obvious bulge in his pants.

Oh, I am not ready for that yet.

Kent touched her cheek first, probably because it lay closer to his right hand. She tensed up, expecting a slap, but he only stroked her in circles. She felt his hand wander over both cheeks, then slide away over to Bailey and back again. Bailey's thighs twitched against her own, the muscles under that thin flesh rippling and flowing at Kent stroked her. For a moment, the motion threatened to throw her off balance and she had to push back.

Then, suddenly, everything steadied as Kent grabbed them both, his palms on the smalls of their backs, holding them steady.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Obvi," Bailey called out. "Four each."

Laura had chosen this position for two simple reasons. Primarily, it kept the lower parts of their cheeks out of Kent's range.

Each of us is guarding the other's sorest parts with her own ass, Laura realized. As long as we stay glued to each other like that, he has to slap us somewhere else.

On top of that, Laura had put Bailey on the left, which meant Kent would have the better striking angle on Bailey's ass instead of her own.

Unless he uses the back of his hand on me, she worried.

Kent inhaled and Laura tensed. The hand sailed through the air and she braced herself for impact. A sharp crack sounded through the room, causing both girls to twitch against each other.

"Twenty seven," Bailey counted.

Now it'll be my turn?

The next crack came down hard, but nice and high, on her right cheek.

"Twenty eight," Laura winced, realizing that Kent had plenty of extra strength and the angle hadn't diminished the force he used at all.

It makes sense. It's not like he would ever slap us with all of the power at his disposal.

The next two strikes came in rapid succession, one for Bailey and one for Laura, harder and faster than before.

"Twenty nine," Bailey called out, even as Laura grimaced through, "Thirty."

Two more hard strikes.

Laura assumed that Kent had chosen to pound only Bailey's left cheek on account of the fact he was striking only her right.

"Christ," Bailey cursed. "Thirty one."

"Jesus can't help you now," Laura let the preacher speak with her voice. "Thirty two."

"Last ones," Kent warned.

She and Bailey both wiggled their hips in anticipation. Kent's hand moved and struck, to everyone's surprise, only once.

"Yow!" Laura yelped in surprise. He hadn't struck her any harder, but she'd expected to get hers second. Lunging forward in shock, she cried out, "Thirty, uh, three."

Oh, no! I moved. I left Bailey...

She tried to shift her butt back into position, but the moment had passed. She caught sight of Kent's hand over her shoulder, slashing in to strike low at Bailey's left cheek.

That sharp snap echoed around the room.

"Thirty four," Bailey enunciated. "Wow. Bastard."

Bailey stretched out on the bed on her stomach as Kent took a deep breath and fell back into his chair. Laura turned around -- while facing away from Kent -- and laid down on her stomach next to her friend.

"Sorry," she whispered to Bailey, "he surprised me."

Bailey shook it off, "No worries."

"Now what?"

"You'll need to get your panties back from Kent, probably."

Laura felt her eyes go wide and panic flush all the blood from her face as she looked over at Kent, holding the little lacy bundle in his hand.

I can't let him see... me. Can I?