All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 27'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
This story is so good.

I am already getting sad that it is drawing to a conclusion. It is very impressive how you were able to keep to the story line of paying back the money for this many chapters. Thanks.

undefinedlustundefinedlustover 4 years ago

Better than last chapter, and it should go without saying that it is good. The only reason I give any critique is because I think this could be perfect with tweaking.... I absolutely loved most of it, but I just felt like the ladies must have had some communication about things at some point... if not direct then cryptic texts lol... I could be wrong, but I suspect it... maybe cryptic messages read wrong led to the lie? Ignore me, I am an angst shipper lol

xtorchxtorchover 4 years agoAuthor
The lie wasn't a miscommunication

Laura just thought it wasn't important.

She thought of it as a minor part of the little game between Bailey and Kent, something they use to hide their feeling for each other. She didn't understand that it mattered to Bailey (who follows rules) and Kent (who cares about consent).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eagerly awaiting

the final chapters! I'm all caught up on this fantastic series, and with such a low amount of debt remaining, I feel like there's a lot of emotional ground still left to cover for these three characters. Time for them to start getting honest about their feelings for each other.

tripgittripgitover 4 years ago

Xtorch you have done such a great job. This is by far one of my favorite stories and I will be sad when it's over. They need a star rating for the whole series!!!!!

xtorchxtorchover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks, fans!

Glad you're enjoying the story so much, because I'm enjoying writing it.

The next chapter is halfway through Bae's editing, so it shouldn't be much longer.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another 5 stars

I really love this story, exploring their sexuality in a safe way. I was hoping that Kent and Bailey end up as a couple. Or they could be a thruple?

It’s really well done, plenty of attention to detail it’s a very realistic story. Poor Laura does have guilt issues, thank you so much organised religion!

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
1657 Followers
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES