Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 28

Story Info
One dinner, one game, a debt worked almost down to the bone.
14.4k words
4.87
46.2k
43

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers

15 Dollars

Sunday morning, groggy but awake, Kent heard his phone ring.

What the hell? he wondered. Someone wants to talk?

Stranger yet, the phone reported the caller as Laura. He only had her number stored because she'd texted from the coffee shop once in October.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hello, Kent?" Laura's voice came through awkward and formal.

Neither of us uses a phone for talking, I guess.

"Laura?"

"Do you have dinner plans tonight?"

Very, very formal, then.

"I never plan my day that far ahead," he replied.

"My dad's going to be away for Thanksgiving," she said. "You know, the American one next weekend? So we're doing the big turkey thing tonight."

"Oh."

"So," Laura said. "My mom thought it would be nice to have you and Bailey over, since you're my friends and all."

"I'm, um," Kent stammered.

I'm not turning down a free dinner, and I bet a good one, too.

"I don't even know your parents," Kent said. "And they invited me for dinner?"

"I've told them about you," Laura replied.

That's a bit ominous, actually, Laur, Kent fought back a surge of panic.

"Should I bring-"

"No!" Laura cut him off. "Mom says you're not to bring anything, alright?"

"I... alright," Kent shrugged.

"Six thirty," she said. "Don't be late. And try to wear something nice-ish, okay?"

Nice-ish. I can do nice-ish, probably. Dress pants and a collared shirt, at least.

"Do I need a tie?"

"No," Laura chided. "Just nice. Like, real pants, maybe."

"Okay," Kent said. "Six thirty."

A moment later, Bailey came by his room with a giddy smile on her face.

"Coming to dinner, are we?" she pitched a high English accent.

"That's gonna be weird," Kent said. "I don't even know these people."

"You know me and Laura," Bailey shrugged. "The Andersons are nice. Just call them Mr. and Mrs. and you're fine."

"Any spankings today?" he wondered.

Bailey shook her head, her eyes widening as her hands instinctively moved to protect her backside.

"Carson will be out Tuesday," she told him. "My butt'll feel okay by then, and we'll have lots of time."

"It's a date," Kent said.

"Uh-huh," Bailey rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna head over and see if I can help with dinner."

"Should I?"

"No," Bailey sighed. "They're pretty old fashioned. Girls and women make food, not boys and men.

She waved and disappeared out of his doorway.

=============================

No matter how nice the fathers of his previous girlfriends had treated him, dealing with a dad almost always set Kent's stomach churning.

Laura's not my girlfriend, he noted, but meeting the parents of 'girl I pay to spank' isn't a much easier gauntlet to run.

Kent resolved, as his PC reported five o'clock, that the only way through the next few hours required him to think of Bailey and Laura as two of his friends, and not the two girls he spanked on a regular basis.

Just don't think about their butts, he inhaled deeply and tried to focus. Don't think about pinching Laura's nipples, tying up Bailey's wrists...

"Kent!" Bailey burst into his room, already partially dressed up in her skirt and a reasonably fashionable, dark red blouse. "Lemme see your phone."

"Uh, sure."

"Unlock it for me."

Kent handed the phone over while he meditated.

Don't think about them spanking each other.

Bailey started installing an app on his phone

"What are you doing?" Kent wondered, trying to look only at Bailey's eyes.

"A counting app," Bailey dismissed him with a wave as she focused on his phone.

Don't think about their breasts rubbing together.

"Why?"

"There," Bailey said, handing it back to him, "It's set up so it works even when your phone is locked. You can use the volume buttons to control it."

Don't think about all the poses they've done, or the pictures we've taken.

"Why would I want to do that?" Kent asked.

And definitely, definitely, don't think about all the panties I've seen.

"So you can secretly count the number of times we flash our underwear at you."

"I," Kent stammered. "What!?"

"A little game," Bailey batted her eyelashes at him. "We both wear skirts and try to, you know, show you our panties."

"Is that a good idea?"

"It's a great idea," Bailey said. "Press 'Volume up' for me and 'Volume down' for Laura. You can use it while it's still in your pocket. The rule is, 'any part of our panties'. You see the fabric, it's a point, right? Front, back or even the waistband at the side, doesn't matter."

"Great," Kent nodded, wondering how he'd keep his erection under control.

Hopefully anxiety will keep me in check.

Bailey lifted her skirt, "And we're both wearing white panties, see? That makes it fair."

Anxiety is not working so far.

=============================

"Thanks, Mr. Anderson," Bailey said as Laura's father held the door open for her.

Laura brought in the last bag of groceries from the car, just behind Bailey.

Mrs. Anderson, having discovered a certain number of deficits in her dinner preparations, had bustled all three of them off at six o'clock to save Thanksgiving from utter ruin.

As she brought the groceries in, Bailey spied Kent sitting at the kitchen table.

Is it six thirty already? Bailey wondered. Funny, he's in the same seat he used when Laura made him breakfast last weekend.

"Hey, you," she smiled. "How long you been here?"

"Just a bit," Kent replied, awkward as she'd expected him to look, and desperately relieved to see Bailey arrive, latching onto her eyes like a lost tourist to a free Wi-Fi connection. "Didn't want to be late."

Bailey dropped the bag off in the kitchen, where Mrs. Anderson toiled at the stove, wearing a floral, pink and blue apron that closely matched Laura's pink and yellow apron, currently hanging over the back of one of the kitchen chairs.

"Kent was just telling me," Mrs. Anderson called over her shoulder, "That a lot of his lectures and yours overlap, Bailey, dear."

"Yes, Mrs. Anderson," Bailey smiled, "We see a lot of each other."

"It must be nice having someone around to study with," Mr. Anderson put in, unloading groceries into the fridge.

A tall, somewhat gaunt-looking but cheerful man, Mr. Anderson tended to stoop whenever he went through doorways, leery of his own height. He stood in contrast to his wife, who had clearly provided Laura with the DNA for her height. Thin and short, Mrs. Anderson ruled her household from kitchen, giving out orders while she worked.

Kent saw how little room the kitchen had for so many people and got out of his chair so he could slide it under the table to give more space for traffic.

Bailey smiled, "Just going to hit the washroom. Freshen up."

She got just around the corner, out of the view of the three Andersons, and flipped the back of her skirt up as she walked down the hall.

Kent made eye contact with her and tapped his phone in his pocket.

One to nothing, Laura, Bailey smirked.

=============================

Look at Kent, trying to be useful in a house where men aren't supposed to do housework, Laura smiled affectionately. You can tell he feels out of place no matter what he tries to do.

She could see the poor guy's choices. Either he sat on the couch opposite her dad while the womenfolk did all the food preparation and table setting, in which case he felt like a lazy jerk. Or he could help with the house work and look like he was passing judgment on the man of the house.

For the most part, Kent helped out, but the moment they'd finished the table setting up, he'd sat down.

Here's my chance.

With her mother in the kitchen and her dad faced away from her, Laura moved to the dining room table, clinked some utensils around for no good reason and, the moment she caught Kent's eye, flipped the front of her skirt up and down.

Kent didn't flinch, or turn his gaze. He just made a motion that looked like a leg scratch and awarded Laura her point.

=============================

The trouble with this game, Bailey realized as dinner wore on, is that the grown-ups sat at opposite ends of the table. There are no angles in this room where they couldn't see me.

Bailey knew she hadn't seen every single point Laura had scored, but Kent couldn't have counted too many points for either of them, all of the scoring having taken place before dinner started.

No big deal, when you get down to it, Bailey thought. But just on principle, I'd like to win.

=============================

"Please, Kent, do have some more," Mrs. Anderson insisted warmly. "A boy like you needs food to grow up properly."

"Honest, Mrs. Anderson, I'm full," Kent pleaded. "It was delicious. Best meal I've had in a long time."

"You've outdone yourself, dear," Mr. Anderson clearly spoke from the heart as well. "But let's not stuff the children and make them sick."

Mrs. Anderson sighed, "Alright, then, let's get this all cleaned up."

This time, Kent hopped up immediately to help out.

Laura looked over at Bailey in frustration.

It feels a bit like he's avoiding us, Laura thought, and Bailey's chagrined nod indicated she felt the same. How can either of us score more points if he's standing next to my mom?

But Kent had reached the end of his rope for his traditional place in the household and strove to make himself useful in the kitchen.

Doesn't take a genius to use a dish towel, Laura thought as she rinsed a dish and put it on the rack. Just a will to do work.

Laura's father stood complacently outside the kitchen, contributing by keeping out of the way while everyone else toiled.

"Thank you all for coming," Mr. Anderson said. "We're used to having much bigger get togethers back home, with the whole family."

"Long way from Utah?" Kent asked, wiping a pot dry.

"That it is," Mr. Anderson said.

His wife looked back at him with a sad smile and returned to her task, storing all the leftovers.

Laura scrubbed while Kent dried and Bailey brought dishes in from the table.

"Excuse me," Mr. Anderson added, and slipped off down the hallway.

As Kent turned to hang up a dry ladle, he faced into the dining room and living area. Laura heard him inhale suddenly and turned to see Bailey, in the middle of the living room, her skirt high enough that Kent saw all of her transparent white panties.

Just out of sight of my mom, Laura frowned. Dammit.

Bailey smirked and returned to gathering up dishes.

=============================

Walking home in the cold together, snowflakes gently falling around them, Bailey started to worry about Kent's distant manner.

"You okay, Kent?"

"Huh?" Kent shook himself. "Yeah, just a weird day, y'know?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Bailey peered at him. "But we do weird all the time, don't we?"

Kent nodded, walking on silently.

"I mean," Bailey admitted, "this was a bit different, with Laura's parents around."

"No kidding," Kent blew out his breath.

He unlocked his phone, taking great care to avoid the volume buttons and, for whatever reason, also made sure Bailey didn't see the counters in the app she'd installed.

"C'mon," she pleaded. "What was the score?"

"You'll know when you need to know," Kent said. "Would that be on Tuesday, maybe?"

He lightened up there for a bit, but he's back to tense, Bailey noted. What's with him? This isn't like the time he got angry about that project. This isn't like the times when he had to wait for an orgasm, either. What's up?

"Was this game a bit too much for you?" she asked.

Kent exhaled and turned to her, his eyes wide with sarcasm.

"The Andersons are very nice people," Kent said. "I spent a whole evening trying to enjoy food and hoping I didn't get hard."

Is that his problem? Bailey laughed. I guess that is kind of mean.

"It was still kinky, though?"

"Yes, it was still kinky," Kent admitted. "And I'm not telling you the score until you tell me what the score is for."

"You'll find out on Tuesday," Bailey snipped.

"Then so will you."

They reached their apartment, slipping inside and locking the door behind them. Carson sat in the living room, watching television, which basically cut out doing anything sexually loud in Kent's room.

"I'm stuffed," Kent declared.

"Me, too," Bailey put in.

Sounds like he's not interested in anything tonight anyway, Bailey felt a pang of sadness, as if the whole underwear flashing hadn't counted. Well, it's a bit much to ask for someone to be horny when they're overfed. I'm not feeling it either.

=============================

The moment Laura had received a text from Bailey, letting her know Kent had left the apartment, Laura had dashed over.

"We need a plan," she declared, sinking down on Bailey's bed.

You came over here pretty quickly, Bailey realized. You must already have some ideas.

"Plan?" Bailey asked.

"For tomorrow."

"Right."

"Okay," Laura said, "you know how Kent paid you two dollars for that picture?"

Bailey reddened, "The one with his penis and come all over my butt?"

"That one," Laura confirmed.

Laura feel into a deep silence and then gulped, obviously willing Bailey to understand what she wanted.

"Let me guess," Bailey spoke slowly. "You want to do one, too?"

She had hoped her voice would prod a laugh from Laura, but her friend's nervousness overrode her humour.

"Yes," Laura said. "Before we run out of money."

"You want it like mine?" Bailey asked.

"Well, um," Laura looked away. "Maybe not exactly."

"So, what, then?" Bailey asked.

Laura inhaled, scrunched up her face, and finally forced herself to tell Bailey what she planned to offer Kent.

Whoa, alright, Bailey stared at Laura, trying not to look too shocked. You wanted to get that out of your system, didn't you?

"Oh," Bailey said. "Well, there are a bunch of things you could do, I guess."

"Like what?"

"It'll be easier just to show you," Bailey said. "Have you, um, seen such things done?"

Laura shook her head, "You know my parents block half the Internet at home, right? And they don't pay for enough data that I could use my phone."

"Well, good thing you're here," Bailey turned to her computer. "I'll load you up some porn and you can figure out what you like."

"Perfect," Laura said, bowing her head with a jerk. "And you'll help?"

"If I can, sure," Bailey kept her voice soft and reassuring.

=============================

There's something even more unnerving about knowing it's coming, Kent realized on Tuesday evening, sitting in his room alone, eating his dinner. I've always known the girls would ask for more spankings eventually. But to actually set a date and time... wow.

Kent inhaled and exhaled.

Thanksgiving dinner went well enough, all things considered, Kent remembered back to his encounter with the Andersons. I thought dads were the most awkward, but I forgot how weird moms can be.

He shook that off, preferring not to think about Mrs. Anderson at all.

Around six thirty, Carson came by his room, "Hey, Kent."

"What's up, Car?"

"Headed to the dress rehearsal," he said. "Bailey around?"

Not yet she isn't.

"Haven't seen her since this morning," Kent said.

Carson scratched his jaw, "Are you two, like, a thing?"

"What?" Kent felt his body jerk away.

"Just wondering," Carson said. "Sometimes you guys act funny."

"Oh, no," Kent replied, feeling that the definition of 'thing' left him a lot of wiggle room.

"Hm," Carson peered at him cautiously, then shrugged. "Anyway, I'm heading off. See you later."

"Knock 'em dead."

"It's a rehearsal, but thanks," Carson shook his head and departed.

Once the upstairs door opened and closed, Kent sent off his text to Bailey.

'All clear at this end.'

=============================

Walking through the blustering wind, snow whirling all around them, two girls in heavy winter clothes trudged along the sidewalk.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Bailey asked.

"Totally," Laura nodded shakily, pulling her hood right around her face.

"Look, Laur," Bailey said, pitching her voice to just barely carry over the wind, "I'll wait until you ask him, okay? So if you change your mind, we'll just do something else, right?"

Laura stopped and turned to glare at Bailey, "I can do it."

"I'm not insulting you," Bailey waved defensively. "I just want you to know it's not mandatory."

Laura inhaled, "Okay, thanks."

That's better, Bailey thought. Christ, I hope she knows what she'd doing.

"And he wouldn't tell you the score?" Laura prodded.

"Nope," Bailey shook her head. "You could just tell me how many you did, though."

"I'm not telling until you tell," Laura replied. "Besides, some of mine were behind my back. I don't even know if he was looking at all of them, or if my skirt got high enough."

Bailey smiled under her parka.

Regardless, though, she thought, we agreed that, money shot or not, we're leaving two dollars on the board. The last bit of this debt is mine to finish.

Bailey sent a text message back to Kent.

'Bring my mirror into your room, pls.'

=============================

Kent tried to maintain his chill, cranking up the Sade on his speakers and tuning out to some homework, while waiting for the girls to arrive.

The girls? he started wondering what he should call them. Women? Then I'd have to be a man and I feel more like a boy. Parents? Now those are men and women. I don't feel like a grown up yet. Are they girls, then? Or maybe just, my 'friends'. Not my 'girlfriends' though.

That word felt so weird in his brain he couldn't use it out loud.

'Girlfriend' is for holding hands and going out on dates, he determined. I can't imagine do any of that with Bailey or Laura. A dance club, maybe. Halloween parties and such.

The door opened suddenly and he felt his heart pound in his chest as booted feet hit the upstairs landing, and he heard Bailey locking the door.

Stay calm, stay calm, Kent tried to focus as best he could on his work. Just pretend you haven't heard them. Just sittin' here in my room, blasting Sade with the lights dimmed for no reason at all.

Images of the two of them lifting their skirts to flash him their panties popped into his head, unbidden.

I'll be seeing more than that tonight, Kent gulped.

"Ahem," Bailey announced them at his doorway.

"Oh, hey," Kent turned slowly in his chair. "What's up?"

"Shut up, jackass," Bailey chided. "You know what's up. You ready?"

Kent smiled and waved both of his hands around his room, indicating the general ambience he'd created. "What's it look like?"

"Kent's little love den," Laura laughed as they both entered his room.

"Aren't you a little warm?" Kent asked, pointing at their winter jackets. "I mean, thanks for taking off your boots, but come on."

"It's really cold out," Bailey complained, looking at Laura and nodding at the white board.

Laura nodded back and took the marker out, making a single mark.

"What's up?"

Not much fun if they're keeping their jackets on.

"You want to warm up before we start?" Kent asked. "There's no real rush."

xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers