Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura arched her back until it hurt as much as she imagined it had for Bailey, sticking her cheeks out as far as she could manage.

"Ready?"

Should I answer him or wiggle a little? she wondered. Yeah, sure. Gotta do it.

After shaking her cheeks at him a couple of times, Laura locked her muscles as tightly as she could.

I'll never have a butt as tiny as Bailey's, but I'll do my best.

The first two strikes hit high on both her cheeks, delivering enough force she had to step forward to avoid falling over.

"Fifty seven and eight."

"You want the next two on the sides?" Kent asked, "or on top again."

Laura shook her head, "Just the same."

She remembered the sideways ones and hadn't liked them nearly as much. They just hadn't felt as hard; hadn't moved her body the same way.

The next two cracked down just as hard, but she'd prepared for them, leaning back toward Kent. That allowed her to keep her feet planted as the stinging sensation burned through her cheeks.

"Fifty nine and sixty," she breathed.

"Now the extra one," Kent warned as he stood up, moving off to her left side to get a good angle on her left cheek.

"Uh-huh."

His privilege, I guess, to take the last one out on my left cheek. I can't wait to see the pictures when we're all done.

Laura gulped nervously, remembering the plan she and Bailey had laid out.

Right. Pictures.

Distracted by her thoughts, the spanking to her lower left cheek caught her by surprise. She yelped, took a moment to remember what number she show call out, then took a breath.

"Sixty one."

Straightening up, Laura rubbed both her naked cheeks and turned on Kent.

"You okay?" he asked.

Whatever she'd meant to say disappeared from her brain as her eyes caught his erection poking a tent against his shorts.

Omigod, her brain whispered to her, are you going to be able to do this?

"Five stars," she said.

"What?" Kent asked.

"Five stars," Laura repeated, widening her eyes, "Would get spanked here again."

"Thanks," Kent laughed. "I'd have to shut this place down without good reviews."

Laura tried to stifle her giggles and walked past Kent so she could fall down on his bed next to Bailey. She laid on her back, her right side in profile towards Kent, and tried to figure out the most dignified way to lie on her back without any underwear on. After several false starts, she straightened her left leg and pulled her right up until she felt it blocked Kent's view of her private parts from underneath.

Just about maxing out the last of my modesty.

Next to her, Bailey sat cross legged, her t-shirt not quite protecting her genitals from view.

Oh, dear, Laura thought. She and I are so far gone.

Bailey's face still look strained and red, a listless expression gazing out into nothing, or maybe just at Kent's crotch.

Quiet the tent he's got going on there, though.

A strange quietness came to Laura's mind, soothing her anxiety. She and Bailey had made a plan, a perfectly frightening and daring plan, and the time to execute had drawn near. Instead of her anxiety increasing, however, she felt safer and cozier than ever before.

I can't wait to pull those shorts of his down and...

She banished the thought from her mind.

All things in their own time.

=============================

"Are your asses all done for the night?" Kent asked.

Bailey closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Not yet."

"Oh?" he prodded.

"I'm sure," Bailey opened her bleary eyes, "I can take three more spankings."

Kent shivered, despite the sweat inducing heat in the room, as he realized what that meant.

"Just three?" Laura chided.

"Never know," Bailey said. She focused on Laura. "Should we do the other thing now?"

"Our, um, asses are bare," Laura caught herself before she used the 'wrong' word. "So, sure."

Bailey inhaled and exhaled again and turned to look at Kent expectantly.

"What?" he asked.

"The score," she sighed, as if he should have known.

"What happens then?" he asked.

"You'll find out," Laura said. "It's a surprise, though."

Kent looked back and forth between them, but recognized from long experience with the two of them that he'd hit a point he couldn't negotiate through.

Besides, he thought, what's the harm in a little surprise?

Though he needn't have done so, Kent reached for his phone to open the app.

"Oh!" Laura remarked, "Didn't we say we'd do it with our panties still on? We forgot."

"Doesn't matter that much," Bailey said. "Afraid you've lost?"

"No," Laura protested. "But a deal's a deal."

That triggered Bailey, for sure, and the two girls stood up.

"Panties it is," Bailey announced.

"Do me a favour?" Kent asked.

They looked at him suspiciously, but didn't move toward their underwear.

"Switch?"

"Switch?" Bailey asked.

"Panties," he eyed her closely, "Switch with Laura."

The girls froze in place, staring at him.

Have I asked too much? he wondered, Will they ask for something in return? They've done it before, when Bailey lent Laura a pair of panties so I could spank her in them. But those were clean, unworn. This time, they'd be putting on something the other just took off.

A glance passed between the two of them and, without further comment, they walked to the whiteboard and grabbed the panties from its corner. Bailey bent over facing him and pulled on Laura's black pair while Laura bent over facing away and pulled on Bailey's white pair.

"Nice," he complimented.

"Don't blow a hole in your shorts, okay?" Bailey scolded. "We need you for another couple of minutes."

"Now, Kent," Laura insisted. "The score?"

With a shrug, he turned the phone around to show them.

"Laura, six. Bailey, five," he said.

"Crap," Bailey muttered.

She could have gone with a blasphemy, Kent noted, but somehow managed to maintain control of herself.

"I'll be ri-ight back!" Laura sang out before skipping out the doorway of Kent's bedroom.

"Where's she going?" Kent asked.

"You'll see," Bailey rolled her eyes.

"I'm get-ting something," Laura called back down the hallway.

A series of kitchen related noises echoed back to his ears before Laura cried out in happiness and came rushing up the hall. She appeared at the door in Bailey's white panties, holding out the red spatula.

"Oh, my," Kent whispered. "I'm using the spatula?"

"Not you," Bailey sighed.

"Laura's going to paddle you?"

"No," Laura said, and handed the spatula to Bailey. She came around behind Kent and put her hands on his shoulders. "Bailey's going to paddle her... self."

"Her what?" Kent prodded.

"Tsk," Laura clicked her tongue, "Her ass. Is that what you wanted me to say?"

=============================

This is the most extra thing I've ever going to do in my entire life, Kent, Bailey glared at him, sparing not a thought for the gleam in Laura's eye. And I'm doing it right now, for you.

Bailey gave Kent a last side-eye and turned her back on him. She bent over his bed, bracing herself with her left hand on the surface of the bed, holding the spatula in her right.

At least we switched back to panties, and Laura's cover a bit more than mine did. The lousy part is that he spent the whole night slapping my right cheek, and it's the only side of my butt I can competently hit with my right hand.

"Four," Laura reminded helpfully.

"Four," Bailey acknowledged.

I can do this, she glanced over her back to look at Kent and laid the wide end of the rubber spatula against the reddened centre of her cheek. Also, I can't believe I'm doing this.

She eyed Kent's erection, laid up against his belly since he'd sat back down in his chair.

He can't get any harder, can he?

Bailey worried that all of this stimulation might overwhelm him. Pre-come had left dark, wet dots all over the grey fabric of his shorts.

The boy's hanging in there though.

In a way, Bailey felt glad she'd lost the contest. Victory would have tasted sweet, too, but at least this way Laura wouldn't get any credit for doing this for him. No, the sole honour of this particular debasement belonged to Bailey alone.

"Here goes," she announced. "Don't miss it."

She bit her lip and sucked in a breath before raising the spatula off her cheek.

Can't go gentle, here. Have to make it count. Have to do it right.

Wincing in advance, she tightened up her already twisted muscles and brought the spatula down on her right cheek.

A convincing snap echoed in the room a moment before the sharp sting of the rubber singed through her nervous system.

I spanked myself, she realized suddenly, the thought setting off unexpected synapses all over her brain. I'm putting on a show, punishing myself just to turn him on. There's no reason to do this except that Laura and I made up a game.

"Wow," Kent breathed.

She caught him gulping before she announced, "One."

"One?" Kent asked.

"These are separate," Laura confirmed. "Nothing to do with paying off her debt, right?"

"Right," Kent agreed hastily.

Stop talking and pay attention to me, Bailey glared at Kent. I'm doing this for you.

When she saw that her body held his eyes again, she raised the spatula and cracked it down again on the outside of her cheek.

Still stings.

"Two," she said.

Laura had a tense grip on Kent's shoulders, standing behind his chair and watching in mute horror.

You only missed this by one point, Bailey tried not to look her way. We'd have done two each if it had ended in a tie.

Bailey reached as far down her body as she could and swiped at the lowest part of her cheek she could reach.

Oh, that was too much!

Bailey hissed out a breath and sucked air through her teeth. The bottom of her cheek had either taken a lot more spankings this night, or it just felt more sensitive in general.

"Good spot?" Kent asked.

"Mm-hm," Bailey looked him in the eye, adding, "Three."

"Just one more," Laura reminded.

I'm not doing it low again. I'll get a louder sound if I just smack myself in the middle. It'll sound better and won't hurt as much.

Bailey set the spatula against her rear, just on the border between bare flesh and the black fabric of Laura's panties.

We didn't even think about it, Bailey realized. He just told us to put on each others' underwear, and we did it. No questions, nothing.

They should have extracted something for that humiliation, but they'd gone too far, pumped too much hot blood into their veins. Whichever hormone affected brain function, it had completely saturated every vessel in their bodies. If Kent asked for an act, no matter how crazy, they'd do it for him.

On that note, she lifted the spatula high in the air and brought it down on her cheek in one last, slicing ride through the air. It struck hard, dead centre, and let out a sharp snap into the air.

"Hoo," she breathed out, feeling the last sting dissipate into her flesh. "Four."

Oh, god, I can't wait any longer. Gotta hurry.

Delirious and dizzy, Bailey discarded the spatula, hoping it found its way to the bed, or maybe his desk. Wobbling, she reached the white board and made her mark.

"Come on, come on," she told Kent, pulling him out of the chair. "Last dollar."

"Last dollar?"

"Uh-huh," Bailey nodded, pulling her shirt off over her head without a second thought. Laura's panties went next and Bailey tossed them vaguely in Laura's direction.

Naked, don't care. Just spank me quickly.

"Last spankings," Bailey said. She looked over at Laura, "What are we on?"

Laura, seeing her desperation, mouthed 'sixty one' at her without a second thought.

"Bai?" Kent asked.

"It's fine, I'm fine," she stammered, bending over his bed and sticking her cheeks out at him. "Spank me. Please. Just spank me."

=============================

Kent laid his hand on Bailey's right cheek. At first, he'd worried she'd lost her mind, or that the blood rush had pushed her relatively minimal inebriation into mindless drunkenness.

But no, she's just ridiculously horny. Putting on that display with the spatula has broken through everything in a completely different way from alcohol or exhaustion.

He could, if he wanted, drag out the spankings just to torment her. Unfortunately, he didn't have the greatest amount of willpower at this point either. Watching the two girls willingly, without question, exchange panties had just about killed him. His erection actually hurt, swollen and straining against his shorts.

So when he heard Bailey begging for her last spankings, he decided to deliver them as quickly as possible and get things moving for everyone.

Almost as delirious as Bailey, but still steady on his feet, Kent pounded away at her naked right cheek, a continuous assault through all three strikes. Bailey whimpered, stumbling forward into the bed, turning over on her back even before she'd counted.

"Sixty two, three and four," she whispered, pulling Kent after her, sliding her body over to give him a spot to sit at her side

She's completely over the edge, Kent watched Bailey's eyes glaze. Look at her. Just lost.

Bailey pulled his right hand down over her vulva and spread her legs. With her right hand, she pushed two of his fingers against her entrance, her wet lips yielding easily to the pressure.

"What do you need, Bai?"

"Two fingers," she moaned, arching her back to push her hips down into his hand.

That's more than before, Kent thought. Even if you think you know your body, I'm still going to try to do this slowly.

A pang of fear ran through Kent. Bailey had proven so durable, he hadn't worried about hurting her with a spanking in weeks.

But vaginas and ass cheeks are different, aren't they?

Slowly, he worked his fingers around the parting of her lips, tickling at the tunnel beckoning him inward. Bailey writhed in place, grinding her sore cheek into the mattress in an attempt to envelop his digits.

"In," she begged.

"Slowly," he hissed back, and started pushing.

Bailey inhaled, tightening her body up, and Kent halted his penetration. When she relaxed again, he pushed, getting just past the ridge of tight muscles and into the soft, warm wetness behind it.

"Oh," Bailey shuddered.

She took her hand away from his hand and pressed it against her clitoris.

"There, there, there!" she cried out, jabbing herself repeatedly.

Wow!

Her vaginal muscles started pulsing around his fingers the moment she punctuated her last word, shaking the bed and forcing Kent to move with her bucking hips to avoid having his fingers torn from her body.

She probably wouldn't like that, he thought nervously. Gotta stay with her until she-

"Again!" Bailey jabbed at herself.

Does it count as two orgasms if the first one hasn't even finished?

When Kent felt the pulses double their strength, he decided she'd either had a second orgasm, or some strange kind of climax that went higher and harder instead of ebbing away.

After some uncountable number of seconds, the pulsating around his fingers stopped and Bailey's spine straightened to rest against his bed. Her vaginal muscles relaxed and he slowly withdrew his glistening fingers from her insides.

"Whoa," he remarked, holding his fingers up in front of his face.

Bailey opened her bleary eyes and smiled, seeing his shock. She looked up at the ceiling for a bit, regaining her breath.

"That was something," Laura remarked, making a place to sit by Bailey's feet.

"Your turn?" Kent asked.

Laura nodded and ticked her chin at the white board, "I made my mark."

"Uh-huh?" Kent prodded.

Bailey, still naked, propped herself up on her right elbow so she could look at Laura.

"Well?" Bailey asked, "Gonna do it or not?"

=============================

Laura looked at Bailey and back at Kent, dozens of thoughts colliding in her brain at once, trying to make sense of her desires as her blood pushed hormones through her entire body.

Everything is lit up all at the same time, she thought, all I know for sure is that this is my last chance, ever, to get spanked. If I don't go all the way right now, I'll probably never get a chance.

She nodded to Bailey and lifted her hips so she could slide Bailey's white panties down and lay them gently on Kent's desk.

Never, even been completely naked in front of Kent, have I? Laura reminded herself. Wearing just the apron felt pretty naked, though.

Knowing this would feel different Laura reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it off over her head.

"You know," she laughed, turning to Bailey, "Kent's supposed to be able to see your... tits when he spanks you."

"Hmph," Bailey rolled her eyes. Propped up on her side, she casually bent her left knee and pulled it in, spreading her legs in her friend's direction. "Well, he can see me all he wants now to make up for it."

"Scooch over," Laura glanced away. "I'm not going to cheat."

Laura sat down on the edge of the bed where Bailey's feet had just lain and rolled up on her back, pulling her knees up to expose her cheeks.

"Last three, Kent," she made her eyes meet his.

I need him to know how bad I want to feel this, she beamed at him, hoping to keep any sadness from her expression. He's gotta do this right.

"Good view for it," he taunted.

"Uh-huh," Laura replied.

Might as well go for it at this point.

"Spank my ass, already," she insisted.

"Ooh," Bailey teased. "Bad girl."

"Here it comes," Kent warned, rubbing circles in her left cheek in a way that grazed the trimmed hairs over her vulva.

Laura shivered, and waited.

Kent braced himself, putting his left hand on her tense belly, and pulled back his right hand.

I hope you know how hard you're supposed to do this, Laura gave him her fiercest glare.

The first crack landed square on the centre of her cheek, loud and brutal against her bare skin.

"Oh, Kent!" she groaned. "Sixty five."

"That what you wanted?" he asked.

"Ye-es," she hissed back, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. "Yes."

The second one struck her seat, a spot just as abused and red as the rest of her left cheek.

"O-o-oh," Laura moaned. "Sixty six."

Spanking me this hard, I can come as many times as I want, Laura realized. Oh, god, Kent. Keep going.

"Last one's the best one," he threatened her.

"I know," she whispered back.

Dead centre again, he slapped her sore cheek with a force to sting for days and a sound that rang in her ears for several heartbeats.

"Oh, yes," she muttered through gritted teeth. "Sixty seven!"

Laura sat up and planted her feet on the floor. Without a second thought, she reached out and pulled Kent's shorts down.

"Whoa!" he yelped, his erection springing out from its containment, rigid enough to hold itself just above horizontal.

"Just press it against me, okay?" Laura heard herself begging as she laid back again, spreading her legs. "Like we usually do it, but you on top."

"Alright," Kent gulped, trying to catch his breath, moving his body between her open thighs.

We're both out of breath, she realized. Poor Kent, having to pull double duty. I hope he can hold out, or else I won't be able to do my thing.