Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try not to come yet, though," Laura pleaded. "Just wait a bit longer."

"I, uh, okay," Kent muttered.

Then he pressed his erection along her vulva, pushing her wet lips open easily, and she forgot everything.

Oh, this is ten times better than straddling him.

She felt her mind slipping away. Laura had never planned to have sex before she got married. No penis but her husband's, they had taught her, should ever gain access to her vagina. But she had Kent between her thighs, the length of his shaft between her lips, the base of it pushing at the entrance to her most sacred place. His hands, entirely free, moved to her breasts, cupping them and squeezing them together.

I don't need it inside me. Not today. I'm going to come just like -

Kent twisted his hips, moving her clitoris just the way Laura did when she rode him, and her orgasm struck.

So much foreplay means a fast orgasm. My god!

For a moment, Laura felt her conscious brain release entirely and her eyes saw nothing but bright lights and fireworks.

When she came to, her legs hung limp on the edge of the bed and Kent was hovering over her with a concerned look on his face. Even Bailey had sat up.

"Laura?" Bailey prodded. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," Laura sat up, almost too quickly, nearly smacking her head against Kent's. "Yeah, I'm alright."

"Okay," Kent said. "Take your time."

Bailey and Kent shared a worried look.

"I didn't know that was a thing," Kent said. "Thank fuck you weren't on top."

"Ha," Laura breathed in hard as she tried to laugh.

"You okay now, though?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah," Laura smiled. "Wow. Can we still do the, y'know, thing?"

"You still want to?" Bailey asked.

Laura felt a surge of energy flow through her veins.

Yes, yes. I want to do that for Kent.

"What thing?" Kent asked.

"You know how you paid Bailey for a picture of her ass?" Laura asked, feeling the strange ease with which her tongue passed the word.

"Which one?"

"With your come on her," Laura clarified.

"Oh, right," Kent said.

"I want one like that, too," Laura blurted out, stammered a moment, then went on. "If you'll pay for it."

"You want me to come on your ass?"

"Not exactly."

<<<<<< Flash back <<<<<<

"There are a lot of ways to do this," Bailey said, waving at her computer screen. "For instance."

On the screen, a well-endowed, topless woman had positioned herself in an awkward looking kneeling position. A man, standing in front of her, pressed his erection against her breast bone. She squeezed her breasts around him and he began thrusting through her cleavage.

"That looks crazy awkward," Laura pronounced. "Plus, where is he going to get his come?"

"Hard to say," Bailey admitted, scrolling through the video. "Here."

Semen fountained up from his erection, striking the woman's chin, neck and cheeks.

"Ew," Laura drew back. "I don't want it on my face, just my boobs."

"Scratch that, then."

Bailey found another video, a woman on her back, head hanging over the edge of the bed. The man stood behind her, laying his erection on her face. She used her tongue to lick the underside of his penis while he jerked on the shaft.

"I feel like she's not doing her job," Laura judged.

"What?"

"Shouldn't she be, y'know, using her hands on him?"

"Fair enough," Bailey's eyes smiled, but she held back her laugh.

"And what's with her boobs?"

"They're fake," Bailey explained patiently, "You don't like this one?"

"I'm not ready to lick him, no," Laura admitted. "And I bet some is still going to get on her face."

A third tab opened to a new video, a woman kneeling on the ground, cupping her breasts and squeezing them together.

"Oh," Laura looked carefully.

In front of her, her male companion stood, taking a grip on her shoulder while he jerked his erection at her.

"Is he going to get her boobs?" Laura asked.

"That's why I picked this one," Bailey said. "Watch."

The male star moved in closer to his co-star and began ejaculating.

"That's it," Laura declared.

"You think you can do that?" Bailey asked.

"You can use your hands, though, right?" Laura replied. "I mean, Kent shouldn't have to."

"Sure," Bailey smiled. "I wouldn't want to be left out."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kent watched as Laura drew the stool out from under Kent's bed, then nabbed one of his pillows, laying it over the stool.

What the hell is she doing? he wondered. If she wants a picture like Bailey's, she should be over my lap. Even if she bends over, she doesn't need the stool.

Then he remembered that the two girls had clearly planned this whole thing out, which meant they'd calculated the absolute necessity for the stool and the pillow and anything else that might happen next.

Laura knelt down on the stool, facing Kent.

"Oh," Kent remarked quietly.

"But the picture can't have my face in it, right?" Laura said.

"Right," Kent agreed, his body wavering, "Bailey will make sure."

Bailey, hearing her name, got out of bed and reached for his erection.

With the stool and the pillow, I'm levelled perfectly with her tits. They put some effort into planning this.

"This is what you want?" Kent asked Laura.

"Yeah," she nodded, looking down at his erection.

By then, Bailey had taken a spot kneeling on the floor next to Laura and started jerking his cock. Laura scooped up her breasts and squeezed them together.

"Gorgeous," Kent remarked. "This, um..."

"What?" Laura asked.

"Won't take long," he stammered.

"As long as there's lots," Laura whimpered. "Get your two dollars worth."

"Oh, god," Kent whimpered, feeling his legs starting to give out.

"Attaboy," Laura prodded.

Kent leaned himself into her body, the tip of his swollen erection poking her breastbone.

"Ooh!" Bailey remarked, eyeing the clear, wet spot he'd left on her body. "Give her the rest, now."

"Agh!" Kent shouted.

Bailey knew her business by then, and also had a clear agency in her handling of his cock. As he started expelling semen onto Laura's body, Bailey jerked him hard from left to right, making sure whatever he had would cover as much flesh as possible.

Maybe she's worried I won't have enough?

Taking firm control with both hands, Bailey pointed his erection directly at Laura's right nipple, letting his second blast splatter right against it. Laura, meanwhile, maintained a death grip on her tits and a horrified, open-mouthed expression on her face.

When his second ejaculation stopped, Bailey jerked him over to Laura's left breast, making sure a good load coated that side, too.

That seemed to end the major goals of her assignment, and she spent the rest of his orgasm, jerking side to side to get as many streaks across her friend's cleavage as she could manage.

"Wow!" Laura looked down at her breasts. "Wow. So-o-o-o much!"

Her horror had mutated itself into a quiet, stammering state of shock. She gently released her breasts, leaving her semen coated thumbs in place.

"Sticky," she added. "I was worried it might, y'know, run down or something."

"He's a bit dehydrated, probably," Bailey explained.

"Do the picture, quick."

Kent stepped back, looking at the mess he'd made of Laura's breasts, the sticky strands that stretched across her cleavage where she'd compressed her flesh into a bulging little target.

It was a good job. I got my two dollars worth.

He watched listlessly as Bailey took a few shots.

"You want him in the pic?" Bailey asked, "Like in mine?"

Laura nodded and they pulled Kent to her side so they could frame his slightly weakened erection in the photo, laying across a bare, upper portion of her left tit.

"Nice," Bailey remarked. "I'll edit them and get them to you tomorrow."

Kent surveyed the white board, counting all of the tick marks.

"That's what? Thirteen dollars today?" he asked. "Just two left."

Laura and Bailey both gulped, shared a glance, and nodded back at him.