Two Ladies Sharing Their Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation between Melina and Mariel continued to progress in their degree of intimacy, while the effect of that drug, together with the drinks, made the level of inhibition go down and in turn, the degree of sexual arousal in both women progressed, as they were recalling their intimate, crazy and unconfessable moments. And this would soon be reflected in their dialogue.

Mariel recounted how she had fanciful thoughts as she recalled a certain exchange of glances, pregnant with a lot of innocent coquetry. It all happened; the last time she saw that boy at her house, he was spending time with her daughter and a friend, while watching a rented movie in the living room.

The scene was very clear in her mind, she immediately remembered the music of Iggy Pop; "Lust for your life. " Playing at full volume, as she entered her house and the three boys; paused the VCR to get up from the couches and greet Mariel. That genuinely manly smile, filled with that charming personality. And that brief sensation of having caught the intense luminosity of his eyes, resting on her cleavage, caused a certain innocent coquetry in her.

She could not help but get nervous... she suddenly felt like a schoolgirl; blushing jubilantly, after an innocent flirtation with a handsome boy, so she went to the kitchen; with the intention of keeping up appearances and a few minutes later; she arrived with some drinks, which she bent down to put on the table and visually please a little the boy, whose gaze was frolicking; with the lace of the beautiful bra of her hostess, who gladly offered him that discreet delight.

Mariel's secret fantasy.

Mariel was 42 years old at the time and liked to lead a healthy lifestyle with daily exercise to maintain her enviable youthful appearance, especially her legs and butt, which were the part of her anatomy that she liked to pamper the most with cosmetic products, such as specialized creams and exercise routines focused on highlighting those areas.

For her it could be the most flattering thing in the world when people mentioned to her that she looked like Vanessa's big sister. Her beautiful pre-college daughter, this was; the center of her life! And this came to a head; when their marriage ended about 6 years ago.

It all happened a few days ago, at the beginning of the warm spring. The meteorological system had issued a report related to certain activities on the surface of the sun, which would considerably raise a heat wave in the earth's atmosphere, so they suggested to have all the air conditioning systems in good condition.

That Saturday was propitious for Mariel to update her fiscal matters and once alone in the office, she had time to do her short- and medium-term planning of the activities to be programmed for the next quarter.

The day was especially hot and this was accentuated; starting at 11:30 in the morning, when the air conditioning started to fail, and eventually stopped working. There was no technician available at that time, and due to the tight schedule of the specialized service provider in that area, a formal appointment was set for first thing Monday morning.

Because of the hot weather, the beautiful white bra with lace cups was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable for Mariel! She had already been sitting in her elegant executive chair for a couple of hours while working at her desk.

For this reason, it was propitious for her to take a break and go to the private bathroom next to her office, where she took the opportunity to delicately take off her elegant white blouse and then proceeded to get out of that garment that was starting to become a bit oppressive.

Immediately, a soft and fresh relief ran through her uncovered skin, while those breasts with their areolas began to breathe freely. Mariel looked at herself in the mirror and a smile appeared on her face as she felt a little pleased with how good she felt about herself.

With a playful attitude she began to hold her breasts, boasting to herself how well they were coping with gravity after all these years.

All that self-indulgent contemplation; it should wait! So, the beautiful white blouse immediately returned to its place and those breasts would remain protected under the fabric, Mariel was making sure that the blouse would be well accommodated under the skirt and everything would look perfectly in order, so that she could resume her work.

Immediately she got up to make some copies, in her mind, a flirtatious idea of the private show that was taking place there flowed, while she elegantly wiggled towards the copier.

In the depths of her being, the mischievous idea emerged of how much fun it would be; that someone could appreciate her in the most intimate moment for her, in the solitude of that office floor.

Her imagination was running wild while that copier, once programmed, was working and the sheets were printed, to be automatically stacked in the output tray. Mariel mischievously watched that office floor where people were working at their desks, subtly pretending to be fascinated by watching her!

No one wanted to interrupt her to remind her of the strict dress code that the foundation required of its collaborators.

She looked around and smiled as she noticed how everyone's attention was focused on her work, while she wiggled between the desks towards the coffee machine and her lips were tinged with sensuality as she filled the cup.

A certain concupiscence caressed her skin, as she watched from her panties and open blouse; the secret way in which she monopolized all the attention of the staff, and awaited with a defiantly naughty attitude; the moment when the boss would come out of the door of the main office, which was located at the back of the floor.

She longed for him to call her urgently to take a dictation and then they would talk in detail about her work performance, but not before questioning her severely; that half-assed outfit! She pretended to be embarrassed as she thought of inventing an excuse to justify the absence of her skirt and a bra under that open blouse.

The man, elegantly dressed in a fine black suit and a formal silk tie, remained thoughtful and carefully observed the pretty secretary standing in front of him, and his eyes followed those feline movements as she leaned on the desk and elegantly crossed those beautiful long legs.

The sensual, half-dressed brunette held a small notebook and a pen, which she placed on her lap, while a subtle movement of her arms made the thin white blouse with the buttons loose, reveal her round breasts whose nipples were now free to be seen! At the moment she indicated with a formal tone that they could begin with the dictation.

The man boasted of his fortune, and smiled back at her, while she took note of his every word. At the end of the dictation, she maintained a posture that showed a certain attitude of being unattainable for him!

She would get up from the desk with a certain sumptuousness hinting to her boss; that he was not ready to deserve her! Then in a subtle movement; her blouse would begin to slide in an inevitable free fall, as she made her way towards the door, cadenced and with graceful steps.

Once the blouse was on the floor, she would turn around to give a full view of her firm, round breasts; now completely uncovered, intending to ask the boss with some cynicism; "If there was anything else she could help him with."

The copying machine continued to work, while those tiny panties were being moistened! Mariel's hand fiddled inside her, to the rhythm of those images projected in her mind and ignoring all the activity going on around her, the copying machine finally issued the last sheet and the mechanism stopped beeping.

Mariel's breathing became panting and her hand released her black hair, which fell over her shoulders. It then slid in a pronounced caress over her breasts under that blouse, which began to fall below her shoulders, while the other hand received a pleasurable and humid torrent that flooded them.

She exhaled with pleasure a fine moan as her body arched pleasurably as a reflex of the whirlwind of pleasurable sensations that manifested themselves through every pore of her dermis.

She was burning inside, that fantasy; she longed to be able to become a reality. Mariel had forgotten the last time she had been intimate with a man who could truly please her. She could never have imagined, that the power of her fantasy desires; could materialize sooner than expected.

"Hi Mariel! I hope I'm not intruding; you seem to be very busy."

That unexpected voice that greeted her, indicated to her; that she was no longer alone in that office! Just at the moment when she was indulging her urges because of the heat and certain needs that suddenly arose without warning to her.

There was nothing wrong with touching herself a little until she felt fully satisfied in the solitude of her office, she never foresaw that someone would show up to interrupt that intimate display of sensuality that every woman sporadically requires to reconcile certain absences caused by her addiction to work.

Her eyes lit up like bonfires, a movement of her shoulders; in a second she returned the blouse to its place. Immediately, a catatonic reaction of her body; she struggled with the climax throbbing all over her skin. That erotic labor fantasy; suddenly vanished! Mariel began to regain her mobility and a little nervously began to wonder; how much had she been seen by that 18 years old boy? Who now stood before her.

It was somewhat uncomfortable for her to confirm that she was no longer alone in the office! And what's more, in front of her was this newly arrived boy. Mariel was behind the photocopier, which in a way; covered up the naughtiness of that intimate frolicking she had been doing with her hand, after her wet panties; fell to the floor as she was so ecstatically touching herself and fantasizing about showing off.

Suddenly; reality could catch up with her. She remembered that she was half-naked, and silently wished with some vehemence; that the boy hadn't noticed!

Mariel needed to act immediately, as she was way out of her skirt and not only that, she had her soaked panties tangling; right between her ankles!

The warm blush flaring all over the roundness of her exposed buttocks; immediately spread all over her shapely body, which; only made things worse for her! She had to act soon and she thought to do so in a graceful manner, without being obvious of her mortification, after being caught; in such a compromising circumstance.

"Hello Martin, how are you?" said Mariel trying to keep up appearances.

She was trying hard to remain calm, and it was then when she remembered; that this handsome pre-college boy, had arranged to come to see her that Saturday at her office, to help her with some of the foundation's work, with the main objective; to have an activity focused on community work, which would be of great help in her college application.

Martin showed up dressed in a very formal way, with a blue suit and a bow tie, which he wore at the insistence of his mother, that detail was to Mariel, something that made her get wetter than she already was, she was pleasantly guilty of that situation so compromising and embarrassing.

She couldn't understand how this humiliating moment was making her so horny. She wished she could reach for her clothes and get dressed again, but something inside her was making her want to show herself as she was, in front of that young man, with the only motivation of knowing that she was being reciprocated in her lustful and inappropriate concupiscence.

Martin started to approach Mariel, she panicked; she was fumbling to button her blouse! She felt her hardened nipples rubbing against the fabric in a way she couldn't help but feel; how the growing lust flaming from within her was completely taking over her will!

Resigned to the inevitable that was about to come for her... She had to think in just a few seconds what explanation she could give for finding herself half-dressed in her office, just when she had an engagement with the boy. He who, from that day on, would go every Saturday to do some work for the foundation she was so worthily in charge of. And now, the beautiful and respectable lady was half-naked in her office, not knowing how to approach this uncomfortable situation.

"It's commendable your punctuality, you're a very formal guy! Besides being very elegant, that suit looks great on you, I love that bow tie. It makes you look very distinguished." -Said Mariel

"Thank you, the same thing my mother told me and I must confess; that I feel a little ridiculous wearing it! Especially with this hot weather, but mom; she insisted so much! She wanted me to make a good impression on you, even though it's Saturday, would you mind if I took it off... I can't stand it!" -Martin exclaimed.

Mariel as a reflex act of her growing excitement and due to the nervousness caused by the fact that she was about to be discovered; with her panties around her ankles! She could not let go of the pleasure she felt in such a situation. She had fantasized about being seen and deep down, she was excited by the idea of being able to show herself with her clothes off, in front of someone... but she didn't expect that her private pleasures that afternoon at the office would cause her to be caught right there.

Of course, everything changes when your desires are fulfilled, suddenly that longing for freedom begins to weigh heavily on you, it is very difficult not to know how to react when you get what you had secretly wished to obtain. Mariel looked carefully at the boy, who suddenly seemed to her; unbelievably overwhelming!

A sharp pang of remorse ran through Mariel at that instant, just as she felt her heart; about to escape from her chest! She began to feel a little perverse imagining herself; as a modern version of Mrs. Robinson, but Martin looked extremely manly in that elegant and fine suit.

For a couple of months now; she had been very flattered! After noticing the way Martin's eyes followed her in such a captivating way, as soon as she came home and he was doing some homework with Vanessa and Lena, or just hanging out with some board game, if they weren't watching TV as good friends.

She thought how warm and pleasant it was to receive Martin's affectionate hugs, when he got up to greet her... and it was no secret to anyone that the boy was already a man! His politeness and elegant manners, plus those loving eyes, which had the same luminosity as his mother's, could make him suddenly... so irresistible.

Common sense seemed to abandon Mariel who watched nervously; Martin's confident way of approaching her. Suddenly, she no longer felt capable of reacting the way she would to another person.

Mariel was beginning to struggle with the opposing emotions brewing inside her, in a way; she wanted to be seen by him, although she was afraid of what kind of reaction he would have. She never imagined that her initial fantasy of that afternoon; it would be fulfilled so soon!

"Please stop for a moment! There's something I'd like to talk to you about as soon as possible, it's just a bit awkward for me to start... I ask you to be patient with me! I know you are gentle and gentlemanly, so you can become; very accommodating, in the face of a kind female request. please give me that pleasure!" -Said Mariel with a tone of much kindness.

Martin was a bit disconcerted, he even noticed a blush on the face of that beautiful woman, who seemed to be in some kind of trouble. He began to undo that hateful tie... He couldn't stand the heat that was building up in that office!

But he was used to giving in to arguments like that, when they came from a beautiful woman, and Mariel could be extremely convincing, when she asked for things in such a gentle way.

Besides, there was a certain tenderness and charm shining on Mariel's face, which was resulting in a peculiar atmosphere full of uncertainty and tension for Martin, while Mariel was trying to articulate that explanation, which she desperately wanted to be able to state clearly, and that she was unable to express exactly, this made the boy, moved by a certain concern, approach her, thinking that something bad had happened to her.

The distance between them was practically nil, Mariel was getting more and more moistened before the inevitable encounter, her hand was trying to tighten her blouse, so that it seemed to be buttoned, she only managed to stare into Martin's eyes.

She could not help but feel spellbound; by the sensations that invaded her skin! Occasioned by the brightness of that boy's eyes; that reminded her of her cinematographic heroes, of those movies of Italian neo-realism and French cinema, that she watched with romantic illusions 30 years ago.

With her gaze fixed on Martin's eyes, and once she felt sure that he was inside her gaze, Mariel came out of her shelter behind the photocopier and immediately hugged Martin, as a usual form of greeting between them.

She kissed him affectionately on the cheek. She could feel the intensity of his nipples rubbing against the fabric of that fine suit, something that made her want to lose herself in the calm of that embrace. Suddenly in an oversight of hers; the blouse opened beyond her control!

Her playful breasts were somehow free during that affectionate instant, while she was entwined by those firm arms with hands eager to roam; that feminine dream that gestated on her skin.

Mariel could not let go of Martin. She could feel full of life and fully secure in his arms. She reflected on how much the platonic turns out to be a hindrance, she realized that our desires always have a price, leaving null the value of what we call destiny, noticing that she had been falling prey to a prolonged lethargy.

She supposed; that perhaps he; had already noticed it all! And he was just being polite in disguising his fascination at being able to hold her in his arms. It was palpable that the boy; could not contain his emotions knowing that she; was practically naked!

Mariel felt a lot of gratification, as soon as her mons pubis perceived; an incipient erection, brewing in this appetizing man who embraced her lovingly and with a certain feverish illusion, vibrating all over her being.

This truth opened its way in a fustigating way, feeling like a whip on her buttocks! Something Mariel was learning to accept in a good way and was no longer willing to back down an inch, from the path previously walked by her.

"You must forgive me, I completely forgot about you coming! You know; it's been so hot today! And you may have already noticed; that the air conditioning broke down! I must apologize to you, because of this inconvenience. And I guess things; always happen for a specific reason, so I want you to promise me your absolute discretion!" -Said Mariel.

Martin didn't understand very well, until Mariel; took 2 steps back and was in front of him, awkwardly and with nervous attitude; attired only with her blouse unbuttoned. While her beautiful legs; gave a full and glorious view, of her stupendous toned condition that enunciated the secret in her skin, whose feminine forms; longed to be explored by the young man's feverish touch!

"I hope you know how to excuse me, but this heat; it was suffocating me! I only wished to be comfortable and cool, while I went through my accounting alone. After all; are we in confidence?"-she said as she winked at him and dropped her blouse to the floor.

She was finally; she had been filled with audacity to have taken that step, she was flattered by the way Martin; fascinated was watching her!

"I want us to be very honest with each other! We are in confidence, let's forget about shyness. Now tell me; aren't you attracted to me?" -Said Mariel seductively, as she settled into the arms of the mute boy.