Two Ladies Sharing Their Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although seen from the outside; everything showed real signs of a real disaster! Both were ridiculed in public, they were forced to get out of all their clothes, they were completely without make-up, so they looked a little different from their usual prissy daily appearance.

Fortunately these facilities had an excellent heating system, added to the lust that they had because of that drug, neither of them missed the absence of towels, after they both took a pleasant bath and found themselves imbued in the crackling of a passionate and feverish mutual attraction that consumed them, to the extent that they completely forgot the passing of time and the imperious need to get dressed again to return to their homes.

In fact, they both seemed to be enjoying themselves from the very beginning; as they got naked, they managed to get out of their obligatory character of society ladies, at last they could like each other! without having the need to hide anything under their cloaks.

They were now alone! Without the duties of keeping the veil of their secrets, they could finally feel liberated! From the annoying weight that the rules of their position had come to impose on them. Now they were enveloped in an atmosphere of mutual trust; they could be whatever they wanted to be! And so they could indulge their own appetites.

Melina was extremely amused by the recent situation, she would confess that she felt very happy to be spending the afternoon with Mariel, and that in some way she felt a certain envy towards Martin, since he had the fortune of anchoring his feverish desires in such a wonderful woman.

Mariel, for her part, could feel very flattered by those compliments, at the same time she expressed that Melina had always seemed to her a very interesting woman and that she was fascinated by the idea of having become close friends with her in that way. Both of them looked at each other in silence and their bodies were again close to the rhythm of a syncopation of warm kisses and caresses.

After sharing an intense plateau that culminated in another dripping shared experience; some thoughts arose aloud, regarding everything that happened downstairs in the bar, as they continued drinking; they went over some passages that each enjoyed from that exchange of stories. It was also inevitable that the subject would come up; when were they going to get their clothes back?

Mariel could tell that her fellow reveler; found no objection at all to all that was going on as she proposed; a series of comically nonsensical toasts, which made seductively mocking allusions, to her naked circumstance...something she seconded by adding something hilarious, as she tried to contain her laughter.

The joking comments abounded, regarding how much one could like the naked body of the other, while arguing that this brunette with long legs and haughty curvaceous forms had already forgotten about them!

Something they found amusing and exciting; was Melina's idea to challenge Mariel; to go downstairs together and ask for another bottle at the bar!

Mariel stood up; indicating that she accepted that exhibitionist challenge! She was already about to go down to the bar; when a waitress appeared, with a double round of drinks for them.

"I am very sorry to tell you that due to the soccer final; the dry cleaner who is taking care of your clothes, closed early. Hillary has not been able to come due to the overload of work because of the game.

She will be up very soon and offers her apologies for keeping you waiting, she is sending you these shirts to cover up in the meantime. It is very uncomfortable for me; handing them such small garments. We already sent someone to buy some clothes for you and since the city team is playing the final.... All the stores are closed because of it".

Said with much mortification that waitress, who was dying for the embarrassment that her stumble; had caused to those 2 women, who looked at her with a somewhat serious countenance and saw with some contempt those tiny t-shirts.

"So today's soccer final has the whole city at a standstill! And from what you say; there's no way for us to get our clothes back!" -Said Mariel with a very serious tone, while standing with one hand on her waist and with the other; holding that laugh-worthy garment.

"Do you realize that this barely even covers our boobs? If we have to be showing off our duster; we might as well stay naked!" -Melina said very seriously.

"Yes. I'm very sorry, really. But all the stores; they closed earlier than usual today! The only thing I could do for you; would be to go to my place for some clothes when the game was over.

But this just started 15 minutes ago, now if you will excuse me; I must get back to work, I promise this will be resolved satisfactorily for both of you". -said the sorry waitress with the intention of retiring, to continue with her work.

Mariel remained thoughtful and carefully observed the girl, who was stripped of her skirt and blouse. She was intrigued as to why the girl had to take off her skirt and blouse shortly after Vivian and her friends had undressed her and Melina.

"I don't think we're the same size. And seeing you so nervous makes me think; there is something you haven't wanted to tell us... Where are your clothes? You can talk in confidence with us." -Melina said, inviting the girl to take a seat next to them.

That girl was in her bra, the apron tied around her waist; it barely covered her panties in the front. She seemed a little nervous about the question, but it was Mariel, with her friendly attitude, who told her that she should not be afraid of anything, and explained to her about her work helping women who had gone through unspeakable situations. This made the girl named Ana finally tell them what had really happened.

Vivian and the other girls had paid her to bump into them and have the beer jars fall on them, because they were attracting the attention of the men who were in the girls' company. They had already been going to the bar for some months; where they had established themselves to carry out certain dubious activities.

What they did was to locate men who seemed wealthy, to whom they initially flirted, after spending some time talking with them, they emptied a drug in their drink, and then took them to a place where they could be alone and supposedly give them a good blowjob! What actually happened was a manual job, while with the other hand, they rummaged through their wallet to take out their credit cards.

These were passed on to another of her friends, so that she could clone them and return them, without the victim noticing the fraud until many days had passed. Obviously; no one would suspect the sexy girl who had given him pleasure a few nights before!

"They took advantage of that malicious incident; to get both of you out of the way! They took advantage of it to have fun undressing them and getting hold of the contents of their bags. It was Hillary who was able to save your dresses, as well as your purses; because I warned her as soon as things started to happen about what Vivian was planning to do to the two of you.

Lita, that blonde in the mini dress; she was the one who got me wet by emptying a jar on me and then made me undress. She was very upset due to being thwarted from stealing from you guys, so those girls; wanted to take it out on me, by making me work in my underwear.

Hillary has been so busy; she hasn't even noticed! At least I've been getting good tips, as well as a few nips on the buttocks from some of the bar patrons.

What am I going to do? There's always someone who wants to get a little playful with me when they put a hundred kroner bill next to a card with their phone number on it and wink at me.

After all; it can be flattering, that someone so attractive wants to seduce you... and sometimes I have even given in. You know what I mean, a girl also has her needs for some affection and attention after working all day." -Said Ana, blushing a little.

Melina and Mariel; understood then that sudden explosion that made them disinhibited with such speed, Ana told them that they could trust Hillary, since she; recognized Melina, after having seen her weeks ago visiting the bar, and wished to take care of the female clientele, especially of such a distinguished lady.

"In view of the hopeless; here, please tomorrow; you will deliver our clean clothes and our purses to this address." -Said Melina as she handed her a business card which she took out of her handbag.

Ana, stunned watching them, kept the card in her apron and not knowing what to reply; she excused herself again as she withdrew to continue working.

Melina stared at Mariel with a very strange look in her eyes; there was a somewhat perverse gleam in her eyes.

"You're up to something and you'd better tell me about it."

"You know something, you look wonderful just the way you are! And seeing that it won't be until tomorrow that we get our dresses back. You made me think of your account of that night, with your girlfriends walking naked in the city.

That made me; hornier than a bride sitting on a stove! I think you heard the girl; about the championship final... and the city completely paralyzed by it." -Said Mariel.

Melina was a bit puzzled at first, but managed to get the idea expressed by Mariel.

"Sure, it was a wild and extremely exciting ride, but I was like 20 years old when that happened." -Responded Melina with a shrug.

"I'm still very horny and I don't know why, but; if we're already in this together... I want to make a deal with you! It's still a good time for it and by the way; I want to prove a theory. -said Mariel.

Melina was intrigued by that last one.

"I feel myself burning inside too... and I don't know how long we've been here. I'm looking at you right now, and I think the two of us; we're going to have a long and very exciting night together.

I'm going to go to the bathroom and when I come out; I want you to tell me, what kind of crazy thing are you thinking?" -Melina said as she left.

Mariel had hours with a feeling hanging over her and went to the phone, where she made a couple of calls. Melina was coming out of the bathroom and saw Mariel standing with her back to her finishing her telefoneme.

For Melina there was no logical explanation, for the way she was feeling; so much attraction for Mariel that night. But she thought it was wonderful; the way that round firm ass was in front of her, she adored having found such an open mind, that also inhabited; such a deliciously feminine and lustful body.

"Are you going to tell me what it's all about...curiosity has turned me on again!" -Melina exclaimed smilingly, as she delicately inserted her fingers into Mariel, Mariel voluptuously exhaled a sigh as she clasped her.

"You want me that badly?" -She said to her.

"What do you think? Sweetheart." -Responded Melina, this one smiled mischievously shortly before kissing her.

"We generally succumb to the tedious restraint to which demureness drives us. And in view of the fact that we will have to remain in the buff; I feel a little naughty! And with the desire to go out of the conventional, taking advantage of how hot we look.

A moment ago; you dared me to go downstairs and order a bottle from the bar. Would you like to try something unusual with me? Although I'm sure tomorrow with the hangover; we might regret being so slutty and so shameless." -Said Mariel with a certain naughty girlish expression beaming on her face.

"Sweetness. you and I are so alike! I'm not usually so impudent, but don't worry; tomorrow will be another day! For tonight we stop being those prissy ladies everyone knows; To reinvent ourselves! Into something sensually free." -Said Melina, looking eager to undertake that mischief.

That drug had a very long lasting effect and had put the 2 women; on the verge of doing anything in pursuit of shared pleasure.

"I guarantee you the best sex you've had in a couple of years, but you; you have to go all the way with me! Actually though; I want to share something very special to me... I guarantee you won't regret it!" -Said Mariel.

Melina sensed what that proposal implied, so she again gave carte blanche to Mariel's wishes.

"Let's recreate tonight; the hottest thing we've been confessing to each other! Not only do we have to go naked down to the bar; I want us to go from here to my office, which is very close by and by the way I want to see, if our presence down there; makes those fools, take their attention away from their stupid soccer game."

Melina's eyes lit up when she heard that. The very idea of her and Mariel; appearing in their colorful birthday suits; would cause eyes to choose; between continuing to stare at a ridiculous herd of guys in shorts, chasing a ball like fools.

Or instead; to pay attention to that act loaded with spontaneous and deliberate feminine disinhibition.... That implied a certain kind of power that few women could dare to exercise, which was something that could turn her on.

They both held hands and slowly descended the stairs to the crowded bar, where a penalty kick was being taken against the home team.

The moment could be described as a brief temporary pause where the frenzy for the match was latent! And the eyes of everyone present divided their attention between what they saw on the screen and those two spectacular women, who appeared completely naked holding hands, with the firm intention of manifesting their enchanting influence, as they walked voluptuously through the bar to the exit.

Vivian and her friends could not believe what they were seeing, so they rushed out to meet those ladies, with all the intention of having fun and ridiculing them for showing themselves in the buff in front of everyone in the bar, because of their drunkenness.

Melina smiled when she had Vivian and Líta in front of her, she extended her arms and with all her strength, she tore off each one's dress, they were stupefied, seeing themselves only in their delicate sets of panties and bra.

Mariel immediately followed suit and with ease; she had torn the dresses of Emily, a blonde and Candy, a brunette who was also behind everything that had happened hours before. They had suddenly stopped laughing, seeing their dresses torn on the floor and being exposed in front of the bar's audience.

"Who loves you baby? Look Mariel; First they watch then they hate you and finally they copy us." -Said Melina mockingly, after dropping the torn dresses to the floor.

They both watched that quartet of female hustlers as they took each other's hand again, to resume their walk in the direction of the door.

Meanwhile, Melina and Mariel walked down the street; satisfied that they had put those four female swindlers in their place after giving them a soupçon of their own medicine. Although deep down, they were delighted by the consequences of that deliberate villainy, of which they were victims at the hands of Vivian and her chums.

Otherwise, they would not have found a better excuse to have dispensed with the sumptuousness of their attires and dared to go out in the street, au naturel! And thus be able to stroll through the city.

Both could feel fascinated to experience all that feeling of freedom that gave them, having been able to escape that night, the tedious and forced demureness to which they were bound because of their aristocratic status.

They enjoyed the fact of having stopped being those boring ladies, to be simply; two women enjoying their femininity! And of course; also exercising a little of that exhibitionism that they had been denied to enjoy for a long time, with the excuse of their age and other social conventions.

Now they gloated happily in their libertarian act, smiling very gently and with certain coquetry; to those who by chance; came to see them and could not explain that feminine delight, who walked in such a carefree way, and even happy to show themselves in the nuddy; sliding down the sidewalk that night.

Melina considered it a real shame that everyone's eyes were glued to the final of a soccer championship, instead of being in the street, where they were walking in all their glory, to enjoy the incredible view that they were so generously providing.

The security of their steps led them to Mariel's office, where both of them would give free rein to the growing excitement that was taking hold of them during their spontaneous exhibitionist walk.

On arriving at that building; the faces of both rejoiced! When they discovered that a luminous gaze, full of astonishment and crackling with illusion, was gazing at them with all its candor!

It was a very special guest who, at Mariel's request, was already waiting for them! That lucky boy had no idea how long that night would be.

Martin immediately discovered that the eternal feminine has the power to take us out of the mundane and lead us to divinity. His astonishment exploded when he saw two beautiful and well known ladies appear before him, with no other attire than the glow of the night fragrance and the charm of their own skin.

This made him think that Mariel's call was to ask for his help! He thought that dealing with such a peculiar situation and due to how unpleasant it could be for any woman; the loss of all her clothes, she was counting on all the discretion and support he could give her, whenever she needed it.

"Perhaps it was because of a robbery? Mariel had been somewhat shy to tell me, all the details of her situation in that sudden phone call." -Martin said to himself at the thought of immediately offering them; his jacket and shirt, so they could cover up, and then take them home.

He began to feel certain doubts, as soon as he noticed how both of them seemed to be enjoying their nudity and being able to show themselves, as well as enjoying the notorious effects they produced in him by contemplating them, while they walked deliberately in that feminine cadenced way and with a seductive attitude in his direction. They did it holding hands and armed with a genuine smile; while they pronounced his name to greet him and then kissed his lips affectionately.

Both shook him, while Mariel made the introductions; she caressed the boy tenderly and whispered something in his ear.

It was as if two voluptuous muses had descended with total exuberance from Olympus! Having chosen him from among the other mortals, with the intention of granting him the grace and bliss; of their angelic presences.

The End.