Two Ladies Sharing Their Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not that, it's just that; you're one of my mother's best girlfriends!"

"Martin; you're my daughter's best friend! That doesn't take away from the fact that you like seeing me, and the fact that I; like being seen by you. Don't think I've forgotten those evenings when your eyes; play with a certain mischievousness at riddles with my cleavage, or how they sparkle the moment I cross my legs, when I visit your family." -She replied.

Mariel was finally enjoying, what at first; was being an embarrassing moment, that would have mortified any other woman... and she instead; was willing to move on.

"But me!" -Martin tried to say, as Mariel gently placed her index finger on his lips.

"Forget about the inappropriateness of this situation in the eyes of others. I don't understand why, I have gone from feeling embarrassed; to actually enjoying being seen by you. It is obvious that my lack of clothing is causing a certain reaction in your body. I could notice it while we were hugging the first time. That motivated me to take off my blouse." -Said Mariel blushing a little.

What good is demure? When you have before you; the overwhelming enjoyment of the flesh, throbbing with the feverish desire to delve into the exposed of your secrets.

"Darling, there's no point in playing the fool with each other - your penis is so erect! And I like to think it's because of me. "-Said Mariel with a certain playful attitude.

She began to rummage in Martin's pants, eager to find that throbbing tidbit; which had ceased to be forbidden to her. They both discovered that an erect penis is no respecter of kinship! Mariel was delighted with the current realization of her old fantasy, immediately her mouth; was spoiling Martin, she skillfully paused to pause and began to caress him, while talking about what she expected from this new working relationship.

I like the formal appearance you have presented yourself with this day. If you are going to work for me; you will wear a suit and tie during office hours. You will work overtime with me, in exchange; I can dispense with the formality that all my clothes give me, I plan to train you in the development of certain skills that will be very useful for your future.

It is obvious that we are both wanting the same thing right now, so for today; let's forget about the irrelevant and surrender our will; to the desire that throbs in our bodies! Now come with me; I want you inside me! Of course this will be our secret. Is that clear?

The end.

Immediately those images that Mariel was recounting brought out a certain wetness that was beginning to invade her panties. Melina was fascinated listening to all the details of that sensual office encounter.

"My dear, I don't understand what your mortification is! In a way; I envy you! He must be fascinated by you; you are a beautiful, sensual woman! And I don't doubt at all, that with the proper patience; you can make that boy; please you for hours on end!

Whenever I want to get a little unbridled, youthful action; I have to go get drunken college dudes out of bars! And you know how that last occasion ended for me. " -Melina exclaimed with a chuckle.

Confrontation leads you to the truth, Mariel implied that things were not so simple. Something that in the beginning; it was a simple fuck! Now it causes her some remorse. Melina instantly perceives that in Mariel's expression, and adopts an understanding attitude and a certain sweetness; to comfort her troubled friend.

"Don't grieve dear... the feeling of guilt prevents us from seeing things clearly."

Mariel's eyes; took on a certain crystalline glow and those words gave her the courage she needed to finish coming clean. She could finally feel ready to accept; that this episode caused her a series of opposite feelings and emotions, which were continuously fighting each other, all over her inner self.

She would finally confess; that she was beginning to fall in love with that 18 year old boy, after a series of passionate encounters, that she has had with him, in her office, for a few weeks now.

"It's not appropriate what I'm doing! Forget about the age difference; I can't stop thinking about him now! Martin is very close to my daughter; they are both the same age! And lately I'm beginning to suspect; that they have a very close relationship... You know what I mean! Intuition can let us know certain things, when we least expect it.

I've noticed the way my daughter's face lights up when they're together...not to mention that I abhor; that kind of competition between mothers and daughters. Damn it, I feel like Mrs. Robinson!" -Mariel exclaimed with some bitterness.

Melina was silent as she found a way; to convince her friend to stop feeling guilty, for indulging in a bit of youthful indulgence and falling in love on her pleasurable tour of hard cock village.

"My dear, you must take things calmly and enjoy those emotions brewing inside you. It's natural; so much passion causes those kinds of sensations! I will confess to you that for some years now; I have felt the same way for my sister's husband, and yet I never got to fuck him.

There are people who can simply make us go crazy with passion... and who are just passing through our lives; I'm so happy that you can enjoy it! That way you can indulge in your fantasies, and you also do an invaluable service to all the women who will appear in Martin's life. They will be able to enjoy an experienced lover trained by you!

Has he said anything to you about having feelings for their encounters? Those guys can be very passionate... Imagine that! He has for himself alone and exclusively; the candor of your caresses! He can bask in finding the secret in your skin and get lost in the charm of your kisses. Something tells me; that boy has spent years silently desiring you." -Melina said.

"I have never asked him, since that afternoon when he caught me naked in my office; I find it hard to contain my appetites, I just wait for the moment when we can be alone and wrap ourselves in that sweet metaphor, where the space between our spirits; is equal to a sigh while we are recognizing each other.

Plus; his mother is one of my best friends! I have no words to describe how it makes me feel; to be able to be intimate like that with her son. One day she's going to find out, the lust on my face at the sight of him; it will give me away at some point!" -Said Mariel showing a certain feeling of fear and guilt in her words.

Melina for her part; felt the force with which her lust was beginning to crackle inside her increase. She attributed it to the spirituousness of the drinks they were consuming and the nature of their conversation. Mariel was containing the same kind of sensations, this indicated that this drug poured into their drinks; it was already taking effect.

This conspired to a certain disinhibition reflected in the talk, Mariel stopped keeping back details of her affair with Martin and the ways in which the boy came to please her, after she played with some mischief to stimulate their libido, first with certain role-plays in which Mariel played a complacent and provocative secretary.

This one basked in performing her duties in absolute nudity, and found a pleasurable form of complacency; gagging the boss of that office, so that he could not move while she wiggled all over the place, with the intention of arousing him.

She had developed an elegant way of making herself desired by him, whose anxieties were throbbing, waiting for the moment when she would be allowed to shape her touch on that smooth skin of sinuous and firm forms, which had been provoking him for hours on end.

Melina was delighted to hear that and when it was her turn, she recounted some encounters she had in her college days, while secretly her mind projected memories of that night, when a women's field hockey team made a riot and almost destroyed the place, after attacking and undressing both her and her friends.

Therefore, they had to flee in the midst of the chaos before the police showed up to raid the place, which would later initiate an annoying investigation that could last for hours, to clear them of any responsibility. They did not want to be locked up naked.

When they were stripped of their clothes and all their money, they had to use their wits to get their car back and return home, so they presented themselves as they were to the parking lot attendant, feigning a seductive attitude so that he would not charge them the usual storage fees.

That memory would soon be recounted to Mariel, whose interest was reflected by asking for every detail of that crazy and embarrassing experience, which Melina; related totally uninhibited and with a certain boastfulness, from the moment they cheated her in the game of rock, paper, scissors. And those drunken girls stripped her naked in the bathroom, seconds later; they shaved her pussy to add to the humiliation, before throwing her into the bar; so that everyone could see her in the buff.

Mariel was extremely horny with that confession and did not want to be left behind, relating some experiences she had when she was very young when she posed naked for the first time for a photographer and a crazy night she spent naked with her friends at a party given by the son of a Texas oil tycoon, in the purest Studio 54 style.

"Of course, I was very embarrassed at first; we were going to do a runway show and as soon as we got to the dressing room we discovered that there wasn't a single garment for the show! We were told that this was a private event and 5 minutes later; the 4 of us were walking naked on a catwalk in front of 20 people and we were able to recover our clothes until the next day in the middle of a terrible hangover, as we got off the private jet that brought us back to the city".

Mariel said with a spicy, mischievous expression in her eyes.

"I think you're saving the best details; I can see it in your eyes!" -Said Melina.

"I can tell you; I never had so much sex in one night after that experience, those guys had a vigor; that was beyond anything I had ever seen before." -Responded Mariel sighing with some nostalgia.

Melina felt like she was going to explode when she heard the details of that crazy party and she never thought she would find in Mariel; a spirit so similar to her in that aspect. The complicity between the two of them was growing, when something unexpectedly burst into that exquisite dialogue between friends.

"Holy mother of. what the fuck!"

Was an expression that sounded from them, now that; they had been bathed in beer! After a waitress accidentally stumbled, while carrying a tray full of jars served for one of the tables.

"Good heavens! Your dresses... Beer can ruin those beautiful dresses! Soon; you must take them off! We'll help them!" -Vivian exclaimed, hiding her true intentions, after having provoked that incident.

Mariel and Melina were dripping beer from their hair down to their feet, mainly Melina, her white dress had become transparent! As it clung to her body and some laughter could be heard coming from the people at the nearby tables, at that embarrassing and uncomfortable situation.

Some of these girls who approached; had already opened Mariel's dress, with the intention of taking it off right there and thereby; adding to the ridicule that the soaked and formerly elegant ladies were already suffering.

"I'm so sorry, let me help you, I can't believe this girl is so clumsy! I beg your pardon. Please come with me."

These were the words of an imposing, striking, long-legged brunette, attired in a tiny, tight black dress with a plunging neckline, who immediately approached them; as soon as she heard the screams and the jars crashing to the floor. She had rushed to assist these two ladies; as soon as she saw that they were undressing Mariel to a chorus of procuring laughter from Vivian and her friends.

It was then; that he led them to a room located in the upper part of the bar, it was an area with some privacy and it was about to be opened, so at that moment; it was closed to the public.

The effect of the drug poured in the drinks; both Mariel and Melina did not seem to be furious, as could be expected of anyone in such a situation. It seemed that the beer bath was somehow enhancing their disinhibition, so they were both eager to get out of their dresses to wash up.

Once they were led to the aforementioned lounge, Melina took off that elegant white dress with a crossed V-neck and whose scandalous transparency showed the good shape in which her figure was preserved, at her 42 years of age.

Lita was a redhead with a slender figure and was one of the authors of that practical joke, she found it a little hard to believe; the distinction and elegance that those ladies had, despite being drunk and soaked in beer, while both remained in their panties.

Those lingerie sets looked expensive and Vivian thought it was a good idea for the two ladies to get rid of those expensive and elegant wet garments as well.

Immediately her friends thought the same, and at the insistence of those girls; Melina removed her black lace bra and then took off her panties, under the pretext; that they were also soaked!

On her left side; the same was happening with Mariel! She was taking off all her clothes; as she could not stand the smell of that dark beer, which could become very unpleasant; as a couple of minutes passed.

It was evident that Melina was extremely careful about her intimate appearance, it was something that would catch the attention of everyone there, as soon as both ladies were finally naked... Melina's pubis was glowing; completely shaved!

"Apparently, your pubic hair didn't grow back after playing; rock, paper, scissors." -said Mariel with a chuckle, unable to hide her astonishment.

Melina burst out laughing at Mariel's comment, as she watched her extremely amused in front of her, bathed in beer and dripping all over the place.

"I think you're starting to smell bad, even though you've already taken off all those wet clothes. Honey; you need to take a shower!"

As Mariel enunciated her response to that joke, Vivian and her friends; retreated with laughter, basking in their naughtiness. They thought that after having gone through that humiliating mishap, together with the drug previously poured in their drinks... Those two ladies would stop being a nuisance!

It had been a brilliant idea; to provoke that accident, to undress them and leave them apart from all the attention they had been hogging, which was detrimental to these girls and their interests. Besides, the two beautiful ladies; seemed to be very amused by the entire occurrence, not realizing that it had all been previously planned.

"Ladies, I am very mortified by what happened; your dresses are wet from the beer! I wouldn't want them to be ruined, I think it's necessary to take them to a dry cleaner's nearby. Can you wait here? I guarantee that no one will disturb any of you."

Those were the words of that lush brunette in the tiny, tight black dress. She was the bar manager. Her name was Hillary, she was 27 years old and she had barely been in that position for 6 months, for her the mortification for what had happened; it was authentic!

That room where they were taken, had been recently remodeled, so it was provided with a comfortable and beautiful furniture, at one end, was installed a shower, Melina found it very funny that detail that immediately pointed out to Hillary.

She took a few minutes to explain to Melina and Mariel, about that space that was designed to accommodate certain important clients, who after paying for a membership, would have access to that reserved area, where they could enjoy certain delicacies, that the bar as such, is unable to provide on the first floor of its facilities.

The concept was to some extent novel in the city, it is to provide a space where it would be possible to have certain visual delights for some couples who are looking for a healthy coexistence with other like-minded people and they can indulge in their hobbies, without fear of being judged by the annoying prejudices that are usually manifested when someone is different in choosing what can produce a pleasure.

The women who come; can be completely devoid of their clothes in that area, in addition to receiving preferential treatment as they enjoy the pleasures that causes them to be able to show themselves naturally, while enjoying a drink and socialize with others who share the same type of pleasure, both to show themselves and to respectfully contemplate human beauty.

That exposed shower; it is basically an additional means for those women who have the desire to live the experience of being able to take a bath in public. It is fully functional.

"It's very interesting what you tell us, Hillary. And given the circumstances, I suppose my friend and I; could we use those facilities and take a bath?"-Melina said.

"Of course you can; while both of you get cleaned up and wash your hair, I'll go find something for each of you to wear so you won't be naked waiting...I'm so sorry about what happened! And don't worry; your bill is on the house, as well as the dry cleaning of your dresses." -Said Hillary.

The girl hurried off to the dry cleaners to request an emergency job, which could take a couple of hours. She thought that while the clothes were being washed and dried; she could search the office for some shirts for those 2 women. She instructed the staff to bring the two ladies a bottle of whatever they were drinking.

Mariel and Melina were now completely alone in that secluded area of the bar and soon a waitress appeared and left them a bottle of Jim Beam, which was precisely what they were drinking. They both thanked her for the bottle and took it easy as they secretly considered using the tiny exposed bathroom, which was equipped with a modest shower.

After a series of drinks; Melina and Mariel were already extremely wet from the stories they had shared. And of course from the chemical help; that Vivian had secretly given them.

It was inevitable for them to talk; about how the other looked naked, neither seemed to feel any discomfort about it, but on the contrary; both seemed to find it flattering to a certain extent; the way they showed genuine and kind admiration for each other. Suddenly they looked like a couple of college girls playfully acknowledging each other.

It was after Mariel out of politeness; told Melina that she would wait for her, while she took a shower, Melina took her hand and kissed her lips.

"Do you think it's better if we do it together?"

Mariel was so horny! That she found the idea very funny; to take a shared shower, which was carried out in a relaxed and erotic way, while they both exchanged caresses under the hot water; a secret was enunciated by all the moisture of their bodies, it was enough a look between them, to understand with all clarity; what could please the other! That unexpected symbiotic communion, later led them to a shared dripping bliss, then they took turns to wash each other's hair, as an affectionate way to honor that intimate encounter between women.

Downstairs the bar was at maximum capacity; because of a boxing match prior to the final of the European Soccer League, which was being broadcast on pay-per-view. In the meantime, all the staff was overworked! Especially on days like that; the tips were getting big.

Hillary had to devote all her attention to her work, and she completely forgot about that couple of ladies who were naked and waiting for their clothes in that section located on the top floor.

For a moment it was as if the two of them had ceased to exist! Both Melina and Mariel seemed very relaxed with their current circumstances. Unlike any woman of their condition, in such a particular situation, neither showed the slightest displeasure at their involuntary nudity.