Two Lovely Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

"OK," I said. I gently positioned her so that she was kneeling on the bed, removed her panties, then played along with the game by touching her at random from different angles - tonguing a breast, brushing her bottom with my penis, kissing her on her nose or eyes or earlobe. My touches became more intimate - a finger gently drawn between her legs across her opening, a hand moved down her stomach, over her mound, and moving my palm across her wetness.

"I think I'm ready for more," she whispered as I pressed my whole body against her back and fitted my penis between her buttocks. I cupped both her breasts with my hands, eased her forward slightly, and gently placed the tip of my penis into her entrance.

"Oh, YES!" breathed Sarah, and I slid my full length into her, then started to move smoothly in and out, my hands on her hips. With each thrust she gasped, and as I sped up she began to moan. Then I realised that I was going to come and said, "Sarah, I can't hold on any more."

"That's fine," she gasped, and I slid even more urgently in and out, finally spurting my warm fluid into her depths.

"I'm so sorry," I said, "you didn't get to your orgasm, did you?"

"Don't worry," she said, with a smile in her voice, "we aren't finished yet - I'm glad you had a good time."

Just then I heard the sound of a key in the hotel room door. I tensed, but immediately Sarah reassured me, "That'll be Claire, I gave her a key last night, and she knows what to expect."

I waited, holding Sarah, hardly able to keep from scrambling for something to cover us up, as Claire came through to the bedroom.

"Well, well, " said Claire, "I see you two have lost no time getting acquainted."

"Actually," said Sarah, removing the eye mask, "we were just getting to the interesting part - for me, anyway." She moved out of my arms, and lay back on the bed. "Tom," she said, "I think you were about to offer me something." I moved toward her, and she parted her legs, giving full access to her opening where moments before I'd been filling her with my hardness. (I was considerably less hard now, but something told me the girls were expecting that to change again sooner rather than later.)

"Just a second," said Claire, "let me move to where I can get a good view." She positioned herself on one of the bedroom chairs, and as I moved my head between Sarah's legs I could still see Claire. As I began to explore Sarah's wetness with my mouth and tongue, Claire opened her legs, pulled aside her panties from her opening, and began to touch herself with her fingers. I concentrated on Sarah, but I could hear Claire begin to moan and gasp as she started to pleasure herself. I tongued Sarah's clitoris, and slid one hand underneath her bottom to lift her against my mouth, using my other hand to slide a finger in and out of her entrance. I alternated using my tongue on her clitoris with sliding my thumb gently over it. I could tell from the movement of her hips and the tension in her stomach muscles that this time she was close to coming, and she began to make little cries of pleasure. Claire was obviously extremely aroused by what was happening to Sarah, and as Sarah's body finally arched against my mouth and she shuddered with the waves of her orgasm, Claire touched herself with ever more urgency, finally crying out as moments later she had her own orgasm.

There was a pause as both girls got their breath back, then Sarah said, "Claire, you're over-dressed - why don't you come and join us?" Claire quickly removed her blouse, bra, and the professional-looking skirt I'd seen her put on this morning - it seemed a long time ago now. Then she slipped off her panties, and lay down on the bed, pulling the covers over us. Sarah turned so that I could hold her from behind, and Claire moved so that her breasts were pressing against my back. Soon first Sarah, then Claire, were breathing softly and regularly as they dozed, but I remained wakeful, hardly believing that I was in such an intimate position with these two beautiful and sexy girls.

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers
12