Two Loving Couples Become Close

Story Info
Loving couples attraction leads to irresistible temptation.
5.2k words
4.27
17.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is intended to entertain those of you who enjoy stories about loving wives who love and are loved and are naughty without anyone being seriously hurt or being seriously humiliated. If you are only interested in BTB stories or cuckold humiliation stories don't waste your time here as this is neither and was not written for you. Respectful comments and correspondence, critical or otherwise, would be very welcome.

* * * * *

Two close loving couples overwhelmed by mutual attraction

* * * * *

Tessa and Steve became our close friends soon after they bought the house over our back fence and moved in.

You may have read Steve's account but I would like to tell you our story from my point of view.

We knew the house at the back of ours had changed hands and were curious about our new neighbours. Gail and I were in our back garden and saw them working in their garden on the other side of the dilapidated fence. At first glance we could see that they looked fit and attractive and about our age. I called out to them. "Hi there! I'm Frank and this is my wife Gail. We saw you move in and wondered who you were."

"Oh Hello! I'm Steve and this is Tessa. It's good to meet you too. We've been looking forward to meeting our neighbours."

After a few minutes of polite conversation Gail looked at me and then asked "Why don't you two drop what you are doing and come in for a cup of tea?"

Tessa looked at Steve and said "Why not?" so they climbed over the fence and joined us.

That turned out to be the start of what became a close friendship.

Like us, Tessa and Steve were in their mid-forties and fit and healthy. Steve at about 175 cm (5'10") is perhaps a cm (1/2") shorter than me. He is good looking with a friendly face. Tessa at about 160 cm (5'4") is about a cm taller than Gail. Unlike Gail, who has naturally blonde hair and blue eyes, Tessa is a brunette with brown eyes, She and Gail are both beautiful although more in a "girl next door" sort of way than glamorous. They are both fairly slim but curvy in the right places.

They were similar to us in more important ways than appearance. Their children had moved away. They were well educated. Like us they were not fundamentally religious but were socially conscious. We could discuss politics and ethics and national events without serious disagreement. We liked similar pursuits including bush walking, gardening and discussing our children. We were all keen readers.

After a fairly short time we were spending much of our time together. Gail and Tessa did their shopping together. I helped Steve with maintenance jobs around his house and he did the same for me. We were interested in each other's hobbies. We often shared meals. We went out together to movies and shows. We went on bush walking excursions together.

We agreed to get rid of the neglected overgrown fence between our two properties. We pulled it down and replaced it with a new one with a gate. From then on we were frequently in and out of each other's homes.

The only problem for me in our relationship was sex. I liked Tessa as a person but I found myself sexually attracted to her in a way I had never been with anyone else but Gail. I became quite obsessed with her. When we were apart I found myself thinking about her at inappropriate times. When we were together I had difficulty taking my eyes off her and concentrating on whatever we were supposed to be discussing or doing.

* * * * *

Gail and I had both been brought up to believe any form of extra marital sex was wrong. Sex was to be kept as something special to be enjoyed only when you were married. When we were young adults we knew that pre-marital sex and adultery were common but we believed respectable people, like us, didn't behave that way. Even back then these views were somewhat old fashioned but that is the way we were and are.

When Gail and I met we were not ignorant about sex but neither of us had had any significant sexual experience. After we became fond of each other we started to hug and kiss. This gradually progressed to heavier and heavier making out. After a while we found how much pleasure we could get from playing with each other's naughty bits. We eventually discovered the startling amount of enjoyment we could give each other including orgasms. The slight remaining feelings of guilt at our naughtiness was nothing compared with the pleasure we could give each other. There were times when our desire for complete sexual intercourse became almost desperate but with difficulty we restrained ourselves.

We were both virgins until the night we were married. That was the most special night of my life. We had anticipated it for so long. The first couple of nights were not quite comfortable for Gail but she wanted to keep trying and soon she was enjoying sex as much me. We rapidly learnt just how wonderful sex and our married relationship could be.

From what I can gather from reading, our sexual appetites are a little above average but not extreme. Throughout our married life we generally had sex three or four times a week and we still do. We had a lot of fun finding different ways to give each other pleasure. We like to tease each other about friends and acquaintances or celebrities who we found sexually attractive. We would sometimes play out fantasies about sex with other people without any intention of doing anything in reality. That was fun but was never more than an enjoyable game. It didn't occur to us that either of us would actually be unfaithful to the other. It is just not something we would do. We are just too strait laced.

* * * * *

In bed I teased Gail about how I reckoned Steve had his eye on her. She admitted she thought he was pretty hot.

Then one night when Gail and I were lying in bed idly caressing each other Gail said "You want to make love to Tessa don't you? You're in love with her."

"You know it's you I love Gail."

"Yes I know but you still lust after Tessa. I see the way you look at her when you think no one will notice. Tessa has told me she finds you attractive. She is aware of how you feel about her. You do think about making love to her, don't you?"

"Yes, I have sexy thoughts about Tessa but making love to her would not be a good idea."

"Let's pretend I am Tessa lying nude on her back next to you. Her nude leg is touching you like this. You would like to slide your hand up and down from her knee to her pussy. Why don't you do it? Tessa would love you to do that."

As I stroked Gail's thigh she said "Oh that's lovely Frank. What else would you like to do to Tessa? Would you like to play with Tessa's boobs? They are right here for you. Suck on them."

Gail got very excited. She grabbed my now hard cock. She said "Tessa would love to play with this." My hand on her leg reached up round and onto her pussy. She was wet and humping up at me.

The thought of making love to Tessa filled my head. All I wanted was to put that raging cock into her pussy. I got between Gail's legs and pushed myself in and thrust in and out. I was completely out of control. She screamed "Oh! Steve!" as she came and as I let myself go I called out "Tessa!"

It was one of the most exciting times we had ever had. When we cooled down I asked "Did you really call me Steve?" She rather shamefacedly admitted that while we were fucking and she had been pretending to be Tessa she had also been pretending I was Steve.

Her thinking of Steve was only slightly upsetting. After all it would have been a bit unfair to criticize her given my obsession with Tessa. It did not affect the next time Gail and I had sex. Gail was my love and I was hers.

* * * * *

We did play that game again from time to time.

We both knew actual sex between us two couples would be a problem and against our principles. We all knew it must not happen. We suspected that Tessa and Steve might be having similar feelings. It put a slight constraint on our relationships. We all four liked to show each other affection but we had to be restrained in case our feelings got out of hand.

Playing the game in bed was fun but it did not make my continuing obsession with Tessa any easier. Given that we were all respectable and conservative I was sure there was no way that our fantasies could move to real life. Little did I know.

* * * * *

All went well for a few months until I went away for a few days on a business trip. When I got home Gail was crying and shrank away from me.

"Whatever is the matter?" I asked.

"I have been very naughty. You are going to hate me."

"There is no chance that I will start hating you. Whatever have you done?"

"Steve and I have been making out."

"Did you fuck?"

"No but we came very close."

"Tell me all about what happened."

"Well you know the leaking tap over the kitchen sink. It suddenly got a lot worse and started pouring water out as if it was full on. I couldn't stop it. I didn't know what to do so I went over to Tessa and Steve's to ask for advice. Steve picked up a couple of his tools and a spare tap washer and came over. He turned off the water supply, undid the tap, replaced the washer, put the tap back together and turned the water back on. All was well.

"I was grateful and put my arms around him to give him a friendly kiss and a hug. He put his arms around me to prolong the hug. We leaned back to look at each other. Then, almost without willing it, our faces came together and we kissed again. The kiss didn't stay just friendly. Neither of us was now thinking rationally. He ran his hand up onto my breast and started caressing it through my shirt. I moaned but didn't push his hand away. I didn't have a bra on. He was giving me wonderful feelings. It was so nice I undid the buttons so he could put his hand inside. I told Steve we shouldn't be doing that and we should stop. He agreed. I told him I didn't want to stop. We didn't."

I said to Gail "You said you didn't fuck. How far did it go?"

"I could feel his cock against me through his shorts and my loose pants. I could tell it was erect and hard. I wanted to feel it so I reached down and took hold of it. He started caressing my thigh and touching my pussy. It was just as I had fantasized. As we got more and more excited we got rid of the clothing between us until I was excitedly rubbing my naked pussy against the base of his erect cock. He was on the point of pushing his cock into me and giving me what my pussy was aching for. I told him how much I wanted him inside but we had to stop.

"We were both almost out of control but Steve just managed to push himself away and sit up. He told me how much he wanted me but for the sake of Tessa and you and our friendship we couldn't go on. We got dressed."

"So what happened next?"

"When we had both come to our senses we were both horrified at how far out of control we had got, what we had done and the damage it would do to our marriages and our friendships. I told Steve that I love you and that I would have to tell you what had happened as you and I do not keep secrets from each other. He said that he and Tessa were the same and he would tell her. We agreed that no matter how things turned out we would have to avoid situations in which we might get carried away again.

"Then Steve went home."

As Gail was telling me this I was shocked. My feelings were totally confused. I was initially furious with Steve. I said "I am most disappointed that Steve would take advantage of you like that."

"It was at least as much my fault as his. Part of me wanted it to happen. It was actually Steve that stopped us. I didn't want to stop but I knew he was right.

"Now you won't love me anymore and we have spoilt your friendship with Steve and mine with Tessa. Will you still want me?" she asked.

"I am angry and sorry it happened but I still love you."

I actually found myself aroused. I grabbed Gail and half carried half dragged her to the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. I took off her clothes and mine. After less foreplay than usual she was clearly wet and ready for me. I was as hard as I ever was and was quickly pounding into her. I felt quite merciless but she didn't seem to mind. We both had monster orgasms. Then we lay back side to side holding hands and fell asleep.

* * * * *

In the morning we got up and did the normal things but our conversation was limited. Gail was in tears. She clearly needed comforting but I didn't know quite how I felt or what I wanted to say.

All I could say was that I didn't like what had happened but to some extent I understood.

That afternoon Tessa came over. Gail was embarrassed to see her. Steve had told Tessa what he and Gail had one. Tessa insisted that Gail take a walk with her. When they returned Tessa had her arms around Gail who was still teary. When Tessa had gone Gail told me that Tessa had said that despite what had happened she still wanted the two of them to remain friends.

* * * * *

For the next few days the four of us continued our usual activities but relations were strained. We avoided looking into each other's eyes.

A big problem for me was the strength of my feelings for Tessa. Each time we met we would give each other a hug and a kiss and I would have difficulty keeping it to just friendly. It might have been just my imagination but I sensed she felt the same way. I wanted to do with Tessa as Frank and Gail had done and more.

A few days later Steve was helping me with one of my hobby projects when I said "Gail told me what you and she got up to. I am a little angry with the two of you. However I can understand how it happened. Gail is a lovely and sensuous woman and she sees you as an unusually attractive guy as well as a friend. This isn't going to wreck my marriage to Gail. However for the sake of that and for our continued friendship I hope it won't happen again. Can you understand?"

"I do understand."

"Let's leave it at that."

* * * * *

Over the next few months relationships between the four of us slowly returned to almost normal. Tessa and Gail spent lots of time talking about whatever women find to talk about. We were frequently in and out of each other's houses. Steve and I continued to share some of our activities. The four of us shared meals and evenings out and went on bush walks and picnics together. One thing the four of us shared was a love of walking in scenic bush. We are not super fit long distance hikers but all four are fit enough to enjoy day walks at a moderate pace.

There was clearly still sexual tension in the air. Gail and Steve remained fond of each other. They frequently exchanged affectionate glances and sometimes, when it was appropriate, restrained but friendly kisses and hugs. As they had promised, they were careful to avoid situations where they might be tempted to go further.

My obsession with Tessa continued to be a serious distraction for me. Sexy thoughts of her came to my mind even at the most inappropriate times. I found myself imaging making love to her. I even had visions of Tessa while in the middle of enjoying sex with my lovely Gail.

When the four of us were together Tessa and I tended to naturally end up close together and talking to each other. On our bush walks we would often walk together in deep conversation. I would help Tessa over an obstacle and sometimes we would then continue holding hands. One night, after a walk, as Gail and I lay in bed cuddling Gail said to me "You and Tessa seemed to be getting very friendly."

"Well you know I have fantasies about her because you and I have acted them out. I am fond of her and I do find her attractive. I like being with her. I enjoy it when we exchange a friendly kiss and a hug. I sometimes I find it hard to end a hug and it is not always me who is slowest to let go. I would love to make love to her in real life but we all know we shouldn't."

"From talking to Tessa and observing her around you it is obvious she feels the same way about you."

On one occasion the four of us were at a beach together to swim and sunbathe. Steve and I were sitting together up from the water admiring our wives who were standing together looking out to the water in front of us. They were both in neat swimming costumes which showed off their shapely figures. My eyes were continually drawn to Tessa. I turned to Steve and said "Between us we have the two most gorgeous women I know of. Aren't we the luckiest couple of guys?"

"We sure are! They're both lovely. You know my feelings for Gail and I reckon you have become rather fond of Tessa."

"My love for Gail is solid and I don't want to upset the friendships between the four of us but you're right. Sometimes when Tessa and I are together I find it hard not to show her how I feel."

"Tessa feels the same way about you. You know, I am not sure you're making love would be an absolute disaster but she says she won't let it happen."

"I guess that, like you and Gail, Tessa and I just have to make sure we aren't left alone in a situation where our feelings might get out of control."

* * * * *

The four of us discussed what it would be like to spend a holiday in or near a mountainous park where we could go for walks and enjoy living among natural scenery.

Steve had an acquaintance who owned a hideaway holiday cottage which he sometimes rented out. Steve asked him more about it. It was up in the hinterland in natural forest away from other houses but close enough to walk to a small national park where the cottage's occupants could enjoy the park's features and the designated walks. Alternatively they could explore natural pathways into the forest around the cottage or just sit and enjoy the scenery. It had been built a long time before by the husbands of two sisters whose families used to like to holiday together so it was built to accommodate two families.

Steve told Tessa and Gail and I about this. We all agreed it sounded marvellous so Steve made arrangements to rent the place for a two week holiday for the four of us.

When we got there it was as good as it had sounded. It was set just a little bit back in the forest so it was not obvious from the road. It was well up above a little stream which flowed to the side of the property and under a bridge in the road.

The house centred round a large sitting and dining room which looked out over the view. There was a bedroom and bathroom suite at each end. The communal kitchen was in the middle at the back with a servery through to the sitting room. There were two large settees in the sitting room, one large enough for four facing a large TV. The whole place was ideal for our purposes.

We spent the next two weeks doing just what we felt like, sometimes alone, sometimes as couples and sometimes all four of us together. We could just sit around the house or outside admiring the view or reading. Sometimes we went for a walk to and in the national park. In the evenings we watched TV, played games or read books.

* * * * *

One warm afternoon we decided to see if we could follow the stream back up into the forest. After a hard push through the bush we came to a rocky pool at the bottom of a small waterfall. We were all feeling rather hot. Tessa said she wished she could have a swim. I said that there was nobody around so why shouldn't we. Nobody else spoke up so we all stripped off our shirts and shorts. That left Steve and me in our underpants and Gail and Tessa in bra and panties. We all slipped into the water and started splashing around. Steve and I took particular delight in getting Gail and Tessa soaked but they gave as good as they got. After we had had enough we got out and stood around shaking ourselves to get rid of the excess water. Gail and Tessa's plain bras and panties had become almost see through in the water and so their shapely breasts and other parts were clearly outlined. Their areolas could be faintly seen and their nipples, erect because of the cold, stood out. Steve and I made it obvious we were enjoying the sight.

12