Two Loving Couples Become Close

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so aroused looking at Tessa that, to my embarrassment, I became erect. My prick stood out clearly in my wet underpants. I hoped it would not be noticed but then I saw Tessa look at me and glance down. She stared at the obvious outline of my hard prick until she realised I knew it had caught her interest. She turned pink and looked away embarrassed but shortly afterwards I saw her take another peek. She was clearly interested and affected. I wanted so much to go to her and hug her and press my hard prick against her.

For the rest of the day and the following nights I found my thoughts frequently returning to Tessa. I had repeated visions of the lovely body I had seen. The obvious interest she had shown in my prick gave me exciting thoughts. I was often hard. As I fucked Gail in bed I pounded into her mercilessly driven by my thoughts of Tessa. Gail didn't seem to mind.

* * * * *

Two nights before we were due to go home the four of us were sitting on the large settee watching TV. Steve was at one end cuddling Tessa next to him. I was sitting next to Tessa with my arm around Gail. There was plenty of room so Tessa and I were not pressed against each other but I was conscious of how close she was.

Being film buffs, Tessa and I were delighted that the next item on the TV program was our all-time favourite vintage film, Casablanca. We were looking forward to seeing it again. Gail was not so thrilled. She had seen it several times before. She announced she was going to bed to read a book she was keen to finish. She went off to our room. Steve stayed and watched for about the first half hour but he had also seen the film several times before and found it rather boring. That left Tessa alone with me.

When Casablanca finished we switched off the TV and talked. Like many of its devotees Casablanca left us on an emotional high. We discussed the film talking about our favourite bits.

My loving feelings for Tessa overcame me. I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and kissed Tessa on the lips. Tessa was clearly startled. She pushed me away and shook her head "No". We kept talking. A minute or so later I leaned over and kissed her again. This time she did not immediately object. She stayed unresponsive for a while but then she clearly started to enjoy it. Her arm came out and around my head and she was kissing me back.

I put my arms around Tessa and pulled her across to me. She now had both arms around me and was kissing me enthusiastically. We were getting carried away. She said "We shouldn't be doing this. It is not fair to Steve and Gail." But she continued to kiss me passionately.

I pushed her down until she was lying full length on the settee and I was lying beside her. She was pressing her breasts against my chest and affectionately running her hand over my back. From caressing her side I moved to clutch at her breast. She put her hand on mine as if to stop me, but then, after hesitating, she returned her hand to my back and pressed her breast into my hand.

All thoughts of whether this was right or wrong had gone from my head. I just felt the need to do what we were doing.

After a while I started to open her shirt. She didn't stop me. I caressed her breasts through her bra. She was enjoying it. When I reached round to try and undo the bra she, after some hesitation, reached back and unclipped it for me. I pushed the bra away and looked at her. After more looking and touching and tweaking I bent down and kissed and sucked on her nipples.

She slipped a leg over mine and started rubbing her pussy against my side. My prick was erect and almost painfully hard. Her hand found my prick through my clothes and started playing with it. After a while she opened my shorts, extracted my prick, took hold of it and stroked it up and down.

I put a hand under Tessa's skirt and slid it up. I pushed down her panties, reached in and started fingering her pussy.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," I said "It has been so hard to resist."

"I know. I've wanted you too but I thought it would be wrong. What is this going to do to Steve and Gail when they find out?"

"To be honest" I said "I am not sure that Steve and Gail will be that upset. It will take away the restraints stopping then from doing what they want to do."

For some time we just lay there enjoying each other, kissing and fondling and stroking. I was stroking her pussy and kissing and sucking her breasts. She was fondling my prick.

Then the excitement became overwhelming. We needed more and there was no way we weren't going further.

I stood us both up and removed the rest of Tessa's clothes. At the same time Tessa took my clothes off. For a few moments we just stood and looked at each other. With the possible exception of Gail, Tessa's naked body was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"I want you, Tessa."

I lay her down again. I licked her pussy for a few minutes. Tessa was impatient with her need for me. She pulled me up over her so that my face was on hers and my prick was touching her pussy. I doubt we would have stopped even if Steve or Gail had interrupted us.

"I need you in me, Frank. Now!"

I got between Tessa's legs. I had my hard prick nudging at the entrance to her pussy which was wet. I moved my prick back and forwards a little to tease her.

I slowly pushed myself into her. I was trying to do it gently but by now that was not what Tessa wanted. She grabbed me by my bottom and pulled me in hard. When I was in as far as I could go we paused for a few moments to savour the feeling. Then I began fucking hard. She was meeting every stroke and crying out. She came hard. As Tessa cried out in her climax there was no way I could continue to restrain myself. With a great relief I came into her.

We lay together looking at each other. I had never felt so comfortable or so content. I asked "Are you OK?"

She kissed me lovingly and said "It was wonderful." We were quite unaware of our surroundings.

Then Tessa looked to one side and got a big surprise. I followed her gaze. Steve and Gail were on the other settee with their arms around each other. Gail was on her back with her nightie pulled up above her breasts. Steve was between her legs with his prick inside her pussy.

One of them must have come out of their room and seen what we were doing. They must have got together and decided there was no longer a reason for restraint.

Steve was thrusting in and out of Gail at a furious pace and she was meeting him thrust for thrust. As we watched their actions rose to a crescendo. Gail screamed with pleasure. Steve pushed himself even harder into Gail and stiffened, shuddering in a climax. They fell back relaxed.

We all looked at each other with mixed expressions on our faces. Tessa and I were initially fearful and embarrassed. There was tension for a while as we each examined our feelings. Then Tessa smiled and smiles broke out all round.

Gail and Steve were clearly in the same state of overwhelming euphoria as Tessa and I were. Given the pleasure Tessa and I had given each other I didn't feel guilty about what we had done. I was only sorry that we had missed out on all the fun the four of us would have had before if Tessa and I had not been so strait-laced. I wondered what the future held now that we had broken our strict taboos.

I grinned and said "Well, it seems we all had fun." The four of us burst into uncontrolled giggles.

THE END.

12