All Comments on 'Two Loving Couples Become Close'

by SpratGilfis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
polyatthepenpolyatthepenabout 1 year ago

I love when couples can get together, and there is no drama. This was hot because it wasn't over the top!!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

They giggled? Silly end to a silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HOT story. Well-told.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fine. Happens once in a while. Usually ends in divorce. Focus on the thrill. The pain and regret will take care of themselves. Thanks for the effort.

MafenMafenabout 1 year ago

Good. Plausible.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

They need to continue sharing spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks great in the short term. Almost always leads to imbalance, distrust, then divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

implausible, no development of intellectual side of character to complement sexual attraction.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Rewrite the story so they actually discuss and exchange partners by mutual consent and not in one room but in each other's house for a weekend and it is kissing and love and discussion. Less jealousy is aroused this way and they have something to report to each other, like how gentle they were to each other's spouse.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut3 months ago

Not marked, as it's not my kind of thing.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 month ago

i enjoyed it, liked the way the eroticism built,,,and the final consumation,,love it when couples can blend and no jealousy,,,,i believe in very close friendships whether you call it swinging,swapping, poly or open marriage,, variety is the spice of life,,try to have as much as possible.!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpratGilfis@SpratGilfis
I am an elderly gentleman, long retired. I am happily married for the second time. When I registered the software was playing up. My preferred pen name is Sprat_Gilfish but after three failed attempts to get it right I accepted what I was given. Sadly all of the extramarital s...