Two Married Guys Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Tom and Mark get closer on a business trip.
3.9k words
4.77
49.9k
65

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Tom had rolled over and slept the sleep of the dead shortly after blowing his load. He felt a little bad that he'd cut the guy off so quickly. But when he realized that he was thinking about taking Mark's cock in his hand when he exploded, he felt a mix of guilt and confusion that he couldn't understand.

His phone went off at 7:30, and he lay there for a couple of minutes getting his bearings. He idly fondled his cock and thought about last night. He grabbed the phone and pulled up the last picture of Mark's wife.

What a fucking ass, he thought. He'd never shared the pictures of Joan that he'd sent to Mark, but if it got him a few more risqué shots of the tight little blonde, he'd gladly share more.

He hurriedly jumped in the shower and scrubbed the dried cum matted in his hair chest, chuckling at the thought.

Jesus, he thought, thinking about a dude's dick and I blew a load like I did when I was a teen looking at dad's Hustler magazine.

He stepped out of the shower, ran his fingers through his greying hair and pulled on a pair of boxers. Slipping on khakis and a golf shirt, he realized he looked every bit the middle-aged corporate putz.

He headed downstairs to the restaurant to meet Mark for breakfast. He had just ordered coffee and was glancing at his phone when the younger man was coming across the room.

"Tom! Good morning," he said, a little too exuberantly.

He took the seat across from Tom and asked, "How'd ya sleep? I was out like a light after I...showered. Took a nice hot shower. Felt great."

His voice fell off a little at the end, a little embarrassed maybe? His heart was pounding.

"Good morning," Tom answered and motioned the waitress over. "You're a better man than me then. I was out like a light as soon as I finished."

He put a little extra emphasis on the word "finished" to gauge Mark's reaction, and it wasn't lost on the younger man. Mark knew exactly what that meant. Even though he'd known that Tom was beating off to pictures of his wife, it was a new experience to hear another man speak so openly about it. Before he could speak, though, Tom continued.

"Are you ready for the big day," he asked. "These things are valuable, but it's easy to let the mind wander when you're in a new city. Make sure you get out of the fucking hotel a little while you're here."

The cute waitress wandered over with fresh coffee.

"Oh I know. And believe me, I will," Mark stammered. "Can't decide what I want to do tonight. There's a Korean spa down the street that I heard about. Sounds relaxing. But there's a hot tub at the hotel too. I'll probably be pretty tired. Might just go grab a bite and head back. Why, what do you have planned?"

Both men admired the waitress's ass as she walked away. "Not as tight as Ashley or as curvy as Joan, but enough there to work with," Tom said with a wink.

Even though they'd pretty much said the same thing about the bartender the night before - and shared pictures of their wives - Mark was again a little taken aback by Tom's directness. He tried to match his bravado.

"I don't know. I might need another look at Joan," he said with a big laugh to make it look like he was at least halfway kidding. "But seriously. Yeah. Wow..."

Again, his voice trailed off a bit before going on.

"Hey that was kinda fun by the way," he said. "Our little exchange. Never done anything like that before. You?"

Without replying at first, Tom picked up his phone, scrolled through and found a particularly enticing picture of his wife on a sofa. Black stockings and garters, a bustier, high heels. Her legs were raised, one foot dangling over the other knee so her ass cheeks peeked out just a bit as she sat there. He handed the phone to Mark.

"No, I never have," he said. "And I'm not sure why I started now with a complete stranger."

He laughed and took a sip of coffee. He felt his cock stir as he went on.

"But there's plenty of things I've never done that I'm thinking about trying."

That last comment intrigued Mark even more than the picture on Tom's phone, and he felt his own cock twitch. He kept his eyes on the phone though and didn't meet Tom's gaze as he handed it back.

"She's beautiful. You're lucky." he said sincerely. "Nice set of legs on her..."

Tom noticed again how Mark's voice would drop just a bit, but then pick back up in a rush.

"I uh...I don't know I just thought it was fun," Mark said. "Would be cool to do it again sometime. If you wanted. To, um, look at pictures, and..."

Tom was no less confused about where things seemed to be heading. But he couldn't deny that he was enjoying it immensely. At the same time, he didn't want to scare the shit out of the guy.

"Listen, Mark, I don't want you to think I'm some old pervert. I'm actually a respectable husband and father - most of the time anyway," he added, trying to keep things light. "Like I said, no one other than me has seen those photos of Joan, unless she's got some secret Instagram account I don't know about."

He motioned for the check and had the girl put both breakfasts in on his room tab.

"I'm sure my expense account is bigger than yours knowing these cheap bastards," he laughed. "Pay me back when you make partner."

He stood up and extended his hand.

"Have a good day. See you at my session, and we'll grab a couple more beers tonight."

Although Mark was happy that Tom wanted to meet later, he didn't want to seem too eager. Tom was so confident and well-spoken, but also really fun to talk to. Then an unbidden thought came to mind: and damn good looking in a silver fox kind of way.

"Sounds good. Take care and I'll see you tonight," he said.

Chapter 4

The morning seminars seemed to drag on and on. Mark kept checking his phone, and once or twice, he almost sent Tom some more pictures of Ashley. But he really wasn't sure how far he should push things. The older guy certainly hadn't seemed standoffish about what they'd traded and both done so far. After all, he'd been the one to suggest they get together again that evening. He flashed on an image of Tom in his hotel room, stroking his cock, getting off to pictures of Ashley. He thought of how hard he'd cum last night looking at pictures of Tom's wife.

Finally, he picked up his phone and shot Tom a text.

"Hey, I'm looking forward to your presentation this afternoon. Hope we can grab those beers afterward."

Hesitating just for a second, he pulled up a photo of Ashley in yoga pants and a sports bra, back to the camera to show off her gorgeous butt, looking over her shoulder at the camera, and hit send.

Tom was in a conference room with the company's chief operating officer and some marketing guys when his phone buzzed. He glanced down and saw Mark's message and the picture of Ashley. He didn't have time for a reply, and he tried to put the thoughts of beating off last night out of his mind for now.

Just before going onstage, he typed out a reply to Mark.

"Great, now the whole time I'm talking I'll be about thinking about your half-naked wife. Instead of a hot tub tonight, we may need a cold shower."

When Mark saw Tom's text, he got caught up on the single word: "we." Not "I may need a cold shower" or "you may" but "we." Was that intentional or not? Was he reading entirely too much into the whole thing?

He tried to pay attention while watching Tom's presentation, but he kept thinking about sharing pictures of his wife with the cool, professional looking guy up there onstage. More precisely, he kept thinking about what that guy had admitted to him he'd done with those pictures of Mark's wife.

He waited a few minutes after Tom finished speaking to send another message. He didn't want to seem too eager, but he wanted to keep things going as well.

"Hey great job. Learned a lot!"

He waited another two minutes and sent another with a selfie of Ashley in a store fitting room.

Tom replied right away.

"If you keep sending me pictures of your wife, we'll have to jerk off before we ever make it to the spa, my friend."

Mark hesitated before replying. Typed out half a message. Deleted it. Typed it again, then hit send before he changed his mind.

"Maybe this time we don't have to do it via text. Plenty of pics on my MacBook."

Tom's cock stirred, and not just at the thought of more pictures of Mark's wife, hot as she was. He shot back a response.

"I'm in Room 419. Give me 20 minutes."

His heart was pounding as he made his way to his room. Inside, he quickly stripped and headed for the shower. He quickly cleaned up, and he was wrapping a towel around his waist when there was a knock on his door. Five minutes early, he chuckled.

He used the peep hole to confirm it was Mark and opened the door, hair wet and slicked back, moisture still clinging to his greying chest hair. Mark stammered, "Uh, hi, sorry, I'm a little early, you want me to come back?"

"No, come on in. Where's your Macbook?" Tom smiled and winked. He turned and walked to the bed. No need for modesty now. He plopped down on the kingsize bed and waited.

Mark was thrown off a little by the situation, but was too intrigued to back out now. He moved over, took his laptop out of his backpack and walked over to the desk.

"You're going to make me get up and walk over there to see the pictures," Tom said with a sardonic grin.

"Oh! Shit, guess not, um," Mark stammered. "Fuck, this is..."

Tom was across the room in a flash, taking the computer.

"Relax, Mark," he said quietly. "It's all good, man."

He nodded at the bed.

"Get comfortable, and I'll get you a beer," he said. He made no move to put clothes on.

"Yeah, a beer would be great,' Mark said. "Um, hey, look this might be weird, but, um, since you showered and I just kind of hurried up here, you mind if I jump in there for a minute? Just to, you know, freshen up. If that's weird, it's cool, we'll just..."

Tom was again amused at how Mark's voice would trail off at the end of sentences when he was nervous.

"Be my guest," he said, waving Mark toward the still steamy bathroom. "It's plenty big and the water is hot."

Mark took several deep breaths as he closed the door behind him. He knew what he wanted. He knew why he'd come up here, and it wasn't just to share pictures of his wife. But he still couldn't quite wrap his mind around what was happening.

He started the shower and stripped down. His cock was throbbing, and he got into the shower half hoping to calm it down a bit. It was a futile thought, and when he finished up and wrapped his own towel around his waist, it was pretty noticeable how excited he was.

Tom was on the bed, laptop in the middle. He had a beer in his hand, and another was sitting on the nightstand on the opposite side of the bed. A towel still covered his midsection, but it was just draped over, not tied around his waist. Mark took a seat on the bed, leaned back on the headboard and grabbed the beer, taking a couple of big gulps. Tom laughed.

"I was looking at the pictures you sent again," he said. "My friend, your wife makes yoga pants look hotter than anyone I've ever seen. Can I ask you something?"

Mark nodded.

"How would Ashley feel about you being in my hotel room, swapping pictures of our wives," Tom asked. "I have to admit, Joan would kick my ass."

"I'd be dead," Mark said honestly. "Very dead. Or at least I think so...I mean, she's never even hinted that it would be okay."

He laughed nervously.

"But hey. I think we both have an understanding here, right? What happens on the road stays on the road?"

Tom laughed and patted Mark on the leg. He wasn't surprised that the younger man flinched a little at the contact.

"Absolutely," he said, keeping his hand on Mark's thigh.

"Now I get to ask you something," Mark started. ""Should we just, um, tell each other, if anything gets weird. I don't know what that...I just mean if we're uncomfortable or anything. I mean I don't really see that happening, I'm just-ya know. Never done this before. I've thought about it though..."

"Yeah, hey, I don't want to do anything that's going to make either us too weirded out," Tom replied said. "And I've never done this either. But I've definitely thought about."

He took another swig of beer.

"How about this? We don't necessarily have to share pics of Ashley and Joan," he said and nodded at the MacBook. "There's a whole fucking world of naked women available through the magic of the internet. Just pull up a clip you like."

"No, it's cool," Mark replied. "Look at this."

He opened a folder and a picture of Ashley in workout gear popped up. He started a slideshow, so a different random picture of her scrolled up every few seconds. There were probably a thousand pictures of his wife in the folder. Workout clothes, bikinis, topless, sucking his cock.

"Just keep watching."

Tom was amazed at her tight body, but he was also stealing glances at Mark. Smooth chest, nice abs. They sat there in silence until a picture of Ashley with a sizable cock in her hand came up. Tom hit the spacebar to pause the slideshow and nodded at the screen.

"Yours?" he asked. "Nice cock." He slid a hand under his towel and adjusted his own growing shaft.

"Yes," Mark said softly. "And thanks." He noticed Tom's hand under the towel and matched his movement. He started the show again. The next 10 photos were of Ashley licking his cock. When a closeup of just his shaft popped up, Tom reached out and paused the show again.

"I bet she loves getting her hands and mouth on that monster, doesn't she," he said in a strangled voice. "Fuck that's hot."

Mark chuckled.

"Hey, man, no fair, now you've seen my dick."

He left the unspoken challenge hanging out there, and Tom smiled at the implication.

"Yes, I have. Guess it's your turn?"

He pulled the towel off and his cock sprang free. Mark was mesmerized as Tom slowly started stroking himself. He resumed playing with his own cock, and Tom reached over and pulled his towel aside as well.

"Better view," he quipped, and the two men just looked at each other in silence for a few minutes while fondling themselves. It was the most erotic moment of Tom's life.

"Feels good to..." Mark said, with the curious little drop in his voice. He caught himself and spoke up. "To do this. With you."

The pictures were forgotten. Each man's eyes were now fixed on the other's cock, and the only sound in the room was labored breathing.

Tom knew he was going to cum if he didn't slow down, so he stopped stroking himself and let his hand casually land on Mark's leg, just inches from his throbbing cock.

"I've always wanted to do this," Mark said. "We all do it. Right? We all do this...on our own. Why not do it with someone else? I think it's more fun so far."

"Definitely," Tom replied and surprised Mark by throwing one leg over his. The contact was electric. "I hope you're good with all this. This really is a first for me, and totally unexpected. If you want me to back off and forget this ever happened, it's cool."

Mark just smiled and put his hand on Tom's leg, then was surprised again when Tom rolled over on top of him. Without another moment's hesitation, he crushed his mouth to Mark's and parted his lips with his tongue. He'd fantasized about kissing another man for so long, and it was as good as he imagined. Hungry, hard, even masculine - different than kissing a woman, or at least different than how he'd ever kissed a woman.

Mark moaned as their tongues dueled, and his hands fell to Tom's hips. The older man was rock hard, and when his dick slid against Mark's he moaned, too, breaking the kiss long enough to say, "Fuck, I've wanted this a long time, man."

As Tom ground against him, Mark thought about how he'd wanted this, too. Wanted to feel a hard cock on his, wanted to feel a man's body, wanted to feel a man's tongue sliding over his. He imagined this must be what Joan felt like when Tom was on top of her, kissing, grinding, his hands wandering. He grabbed Tom's ass and kneaded his firm cheeks, pulling him tighter.

Tom enjoyed how Mark reacted. He'd had a moment where he'd worried if he was being too aggressive, but he'd always been that way in bed. Not domineering, not rough, just used to taking the lead. And to be honest, if this was going to be a one-time occurrence - as he figured it might be - he wasn't going to waste it. He put his mouth against Mark's ear.

"You like this, don't you? Your cock is so fucking hard. Ashley must love this fucking thing," he growled.

Mark loved the way Tom spoke, and he responded by bucking his hips and squeezing Tom's firm ass harder.

"I do like this..." he said softly. "I've thought about this a lot...can't believe it's happening. You feel so good up against me. And you're right. This is Ashley's favorite position."

Mark was never very vocal during sex but now the words were spewing out.

"I bet you'd fuck her real good. And I'd love to see that. I'd love to see her suck your cock. I bet she'd open up her mouth wide for you to finish on her face," he said.

"God I bet she looks good with a cock in her mouth," Tom growled again. "She's probably a great little cocksucker, isn't she? I bet you hit the back of her throat with this thing."

As good as it felt cock-on-cock, the friction was getting to be a bit much, and there was no lube in sight. Tom raised his hips a little, licked his hand and rubbed it over his cock then repeated the action with Mark.

"You've thought about this, huh? I bet you fucking have, just like me," he continued, Mark's hands urging him on.

"I bet I know what else you've thought about," he grunted. "Ashley's not the only one you'd like to see sucking my cock, is she? And I don't mean Joan."

He leaned up and saw a big drop of precum flow right out his cock and onto Mark's. The sight nearly pushed him over the edge, and he manhandled Mark as he flipped onto his back and pulled the younger man over. He spread him legs and made it clear he expected Mark to move down between them.

Mark looked at the purple head of Tom's cock and knew he had to taste it. He slid down between his legs and lowered his head until it lingered just over Tom's shaft. He gave it a couple of tentative licks and then wrapped his lips around the head - a fantasy he'd never thought would come true.

He focused on the head, the same way he enjoyed it, sliding his tight lips up and down the shaft. He continued nice and slow. Methodically. In a rhythm. He was sucking cock, and it felt right at home in his mouth, like he'd been missing out for years. He finally came up off Tom's cock for a second just to say, "That feel good? It does for me."

"You're a natural," Tom replied, and meant it. He put his hand on Mark's head and guided him back. "Lick my shaft...fuck...yeah, just like that. Play with my balls. You feel how heavy they are? Full of cum, goddamn, suck the head, oh fuck."

He moved his hips up and down now, pumping Mark's mouth.

"You're good at that, so fucking good. And don't worry, I'm going to return the favor. I want to taste that dick," he moaned.

"What a good cock sucker you are." The words kept echoing in Mark's head. What a good cocksucker I am, and it's only my first time, he thought.

He found himself falling right into a groove, lips around the shaft, one hand jacking, the other toying with Tom's balls. Picking up the pace. Feeling the tip hit the back of his throat. Choking on it a little and breathing heavily to recoup before saying, "Glad we have a few more nights...I'm gonna wanna do this again."

Tom looked down at the bobbing head. This was what what he'd secretly fantasized about for so long, and when Mark said he was glad they had a few more nights, he was thrilled. He wanted to pleasure Mark this same way.

"Keep that up and I'm gonna cum right in your fucking mouth," he moaned.

12