Two Married Guys Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed Mark's head and started bucking his hips up from the bed, really fucking the younger man's mouth now. He was too far gone to care whether Mark was enjoying this part or not, and he was going to unload in his throat any second now.

"Fuck, that's it, feels so fucking good. Suck my cock, man, suck it good."

Mark didn't miss a beat. He loved the way Tom was talking to him, telling him his load was going right in his mouth. Grabbing his head and forcing himself down Mark's throat. It felt right. That's what mouths were meant for, Mark though, sucking a nice big cock to completion.

"Yeah. Gimme that load, Tom, cum for me, man," he said, taking his mouth off Tom's shaft for a brief second but continuing to stroke him. He went right back to sucking him, and then he felt Tom's balls tighten in his hands just before his mouth was filled with warm, salty cream.

He swallowed as much as he could, moaning the whole time, stroking the bottom of Tom's cock, lips sealed around the tip to save every drop. He held Tom in his mouth until his hips stopped pumping and his cock stopped jerking. When he took his mouth away and a big dollop ran down Tom's shaft, he greedily licked it up.

As Tom's breathing returned to normal, Mark slid back up the bed. Tom put an arm around him and pulled him close. His phone rang and as he checked it, he saw it was Joan calling. He showed Mark the screen, both of them laughed, and Tom tossed the phone across the room.

12