All Comments on 'Two Married Guys Ch. 03-04'

by Soshameless11

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 4 years ago
Great story

I have met with men while on business trips always enjoyed those encounters! Two men pleasing each other doing something they don’t do at home. Yum🤤

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
that is how it happens

When straight guys explore man on man sex, they get to it through the sex they already know. A charming erotic tale.

rtsmith1976rtsmith1976over 4 years ago
This is.....

Fucking hot. I really can't wait for more of this. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hard

You've made my cock so hard! Keep writing!

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Soooooo HOT!!!!!

MORE...please!

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Surprised you list yourself as straight in your profile.

And what are these horny men wasting their valuable time together swapping pics of their wives?

For most of us bisexual guys, it's the MM time that counts since it's so infrequent.

Best thing I've done recently is come out to my GF, which has allowed me a lot more liberated cock contact than previously. I certainly don't miss the guilt from sneaking around to play with another man. And my GF isn't jealous, since it's not another woman.

Nice that Tom didn't answer the phone when Joan called, but he really needs to take it to the next level and tell her he enjoys cock now and then.

Yay for recreational man to man sex!

RoyWilliamsRoyWilliamsover 4 years ago
Great Interaction

Real, believable and HOT. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love too.

Oh my, I’d love to be Mark in this story. I have a friend I’ve know for years that I’d love to have this opportunity with, just been to afraid to peruse. Ugg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story, you need to write more of these

consider myself straight but curious but right now i want a big cock in my mouth,

bimwiguy1963bimwiguy1963almost 4 years ago
Nice

Always like to hear about first time sucking cock. I remember mine like it was yesterday. It was my best friend. Forty three years ago. Would like to find me a regular.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 4 years ago
This is what my wants for me!

This story is so hot! This is definitely what my wife wants me to do. At 65, never dreamed I would be curious, much less actually considering sucking cock. We role play to this every time we have sex. It gets her so hot. I love to look at pics and gifs of hard cock. I crave it. I eat my own cum every chance I get. Would love to have a friend like Tom or Mark. I want neighbors like them. Would love to be at their becon call. Can’t help but believe I’m ready. We’ll see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had a job when I was 25 that I travel on the road every week. l met lots of men mostly married and we would leave the hotel bar and go to one of our rooms. Had lots of great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Geez that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I used to have a job where i travrled 52 weeks I meet tons of married men and had hot gay sex with them. Several times we were having gay sex while on the phone with wives. Met in hotel bar mostly but lots of different parts of the hotel. Bored men with no strings sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoshameless11@Soshameless11
A longtime Lit fan here to share stories about some of my biggest fantasies. Some stories appeared in slightly different form a few years ago under a long gone profile name. Some of these stories are ephemeral, just flashes with no real beginning or end. Some are purely outr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES