All Comments on 'Two Mature Dommes'

by MsCarol

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 2 years ago

Excellent! Can't beat a mature woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. Unless it's two mature women, of course! 5 stars. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

chr1890191chr1890191over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it. Would love to see a follow up. Thanks!

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 2 years ago
Your best story yet!

5 stars

frankjohnson2448frankjohnson2448over 2 years ago

Superb! I hope 'little Timmy' chooses to stay.

5 stars

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Fantastic story - wish I was there!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I do hope little Timmy decides to stay and we get to read all about the pain and abuse he is put through. Bondage does wonders for a guy. Hope he is caged and tormented for a few days. Maybe they will put on a shock collar on him and a vibrating butt plug that has a shock feature on it. With a new cock cage with sharp spikes, a shock feature, and a GPS they finally let him go. He is allowed to go back to his car but the butt plug and cage he has to come back for more training. A very good start to a long training session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the dream of every young virile male who loves giving oral service to older women. Two to do would wear him down. I would love the chance but time and chance have eluded me.

If this was written by a male, no women with this inkling will read this far. Believe it or not, guys like this exist just not easy to find. He is the guy who looks but says nothing. Catching a guy looking two or three timesand yiu know he likes what he sees.

Bruce

Submissivetoy46Submissivetoy4611 months ago

I think little Timmy stays, he learns what it takes to serve two Domme’s. They force him into a maid outfit, chastity, and remote toys. Timmy soon learns how to serve them wine in heels without spilling a drop, and is forced to visit their friends as well. Poor Timmy his mind is blurred between the punishments and the pleasures of being used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous