Two Mature Dommes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Grace finally stopper her hard thrusting, much to Timmy's relief, then speaking again, "Now, little Timmy I bet you want to cum too, don't you?

"Oh please Mistress Grace, please allow me to cum. I want to cum so badly!" whined Timmy.

With no warning Mistress Grace yanked her strap-on out of him quite harshly, again causing him to cry in agony. "Alright, pull out of the most gorgeous pussy you have likely ever fucked, and stand next to the bed."

She then grabbed both rings she had put on his cock and balls previously, and pulled them off which again inflicted considerable pain on Timmy as he was still erect and his balls swollen. "Now get back up on the bed and kneel next to Mistress Emily," barked Mistress Grace.

Timmy seemed a little confused being told to kneel next to her as he thought he would be ordered to get back between her silky thighs and put his hard cock into that hot wet pussy again. Then he felt Mistress Grace kneel behind him and speak as reached around and grabbed his erection. "I am going to be kind now and jerk you off until you squirt your cum all over Mistress Emily's gorgeous breasts. I bet this won't take long either, seeing as what we have put you through over the last couple of hours!"

Looking down at Mistress Emily, Timmy saw her big smile as Mistress Grace started to jerk him off quite roughly, squeezing his cock and increasing the speed of her hand. It seemed like she was not going to spend any time being sure he enjoyed this, but was intent on getting this over with quickly. And in a few minutes, Timmy felt the unmistakable feeling growing that he was about to release his load.

"Come on, boy, cum! Pump that load over those big breasts, coat them both with a nice layer of your cum juice! Can't you do it boy?" taunted Mistress Grace. Hearing her words, Timmy started spurting as Mistress Grace aimed his cock so that his cum was splattered all over both of Mistress Emily's breasts.

Mistress Grace continued to jerk Timmy's cock until every last drop was squeezed out and onto Mistress Emily's breasts. "Look at the big load of cum Grace, I think his balls were really full!" exclaimed Emily.

Seeing Timmy with an expression of total satisfaction on his face, Grace queried if he had enjoyed himself. "Oh Mistress Grace, I have never had such a strong orgasm, it seemed to go on and on. But it kind of hurt at the end when you kept stroking me," replied Timmy.

"Well I wanted to sure I got every drop or your boy juice onto Mistress Emily's big breasts. Now it seemed that before you were eager to suck them, so now you will be allowed the privilege! Get your face down there boy and lick up all your cum!" Mistress Grace's words shocked Timmy, as he had no desire to eat his cum, especially after his own orgasm left him feeling so drained. Sensing his reluctance, Mistress Grace stepped in around and showed him the paddle and advised, "Better get licking little Timmy or I will blister your sore ass some more!"

Fearing more pain, Timmy resigned himself to the unwanted task and leaned down and started to lick. Getting the first glob on his tongue, he heard Mistress Emily demand he swallow it, which he did, causing him to make a dreadful face at her as he found the taste disgusting! Seeing his reactions, both Grace and Emily burst into laughter. "Just think of the poor girls who have had to swallow your cum after they gave you a blowjob! Bet you thought that was okay didn't you little Timmy," asked Mistress Emily.

Knowing he had never the pleasure of a blow job, Timmy chose to keep quiet and continued with his cleaning of her breasts. All the while he continued to hear the taunts of Mistress Grace, telling him enjoy those luscious breasts and to be sure he didn't miss a single drop or she would be most happy to use the paddle on him again.

After allowing him the pleasure of cleaning his cum for fifteen minutes, he heard Mistress Grace bark loudly at him, "That's enough little Timmy. Now stand up so I can remove your cuffs and collar. Be glad we didn't feel like putting you in real bondage tonight. Then we would have really used you for our pleasure, but it would have been even more painful for you. So feel lucky we are done with you."

Struggling to his feet with his hands still bound, Timmy felt the soreness in his asshole and his cheeks and realized how much he was now hurting.

As Mistress Grace reached for the cuffs, she asked little Timmy, "Are you sure you want me to remove these and take you back to your car tonight, or do you wish to stay bound like this for the rest of the night and maybe be used again by one or both of us?"

12