All Comments on 'Two MILF’s for Valentine’s Day'

by guytoearth

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
charlie48charlie48over 10 years ago
Fond memories

Wow, i remmember a night like this one. Though not as successful as Lou's.

Great story, i hope you write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good but

When it started ranting and called her a bitch it killed the mood.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
What were the chances?

Having one MILF for Valentine's Day would have made Lou fortunate, but two are off-scale high. He should have bought a lottery ticket, too. Now it appears, his luck will continue.

Speaking of luck, good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VERY POOR

TOO MUCH WRONG FOR ME TO LIST.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 10 years ago
A Masterpiece!

Considering that you're just starting out as a writer of erotica, and that you were writing this against a contest deadline, and that you didn't have a chance to have anybody edit it, this has to be rated as a distinguished work!

Anybody can nitpick an author's work, but let your critics sit down to that frighteningly blank, white monitor screen and see how well they can spin a tale.

I sincerely hope that you will continue to submit your stories to this website so we can all enjoy them. Let's make a deal: you keep writing your stories and I'll keep reading them and throwing stars at them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond Excellent!!

Very well written and hotter than the depths of hell! I hope there’s a sequel coming,

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
liked it...all likable characters, and well matched age and libido wise..

I had a friend, luvved mature divorced milf types, said "...they don't tell, don't swell, grateful as hell...and they give gold..."

n.b. he was a real cocksmith, former Chippendale-type dancer

krisar12krisar12about 3 years ago

A nice piece of writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous