Two Minutes for Every Hour

Story Info
We tease because we love.
8.4k words
4.7
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novengliae2
Novengliae2
46 Followers

This is the second story about Jen and Dexter, and while this short story should stand alone, you can read about the start of their relationship in "The unexpected start of love". There are neither minors nor miners in this story.

------------------------------

"Ok, yes, I sniffed her panties and I liked it. Sue me." - Dexter

--

The Pennsylvania winter was cold; one of the coldest years the great Commonwealth had endured in its long history. Dexter sat at the kitchen table getting his landscaping company caught up for next spring when the work would start again. With Jen out of town and winter slowing his business to the occasional snow plowing, it was much too quiet for Dexter. Even the dog was sedate, curled up in front of a heating vent with her nose tucked under her back leg, a hairy sable donut. His text alert sounded - the voice of an angry man saying "You got a text, mutha fucka" - and he looked at Jen's note.

Don't whack off. I'll be home tonight around 7. It was followed by an emoji of an eggplant and three water droplets.

Dexter smiled at that and responded, You're so romantic. But I haven't whacked off since you left on Monday. The deal was no - Dexter inserted the closed fist and eggplant emoji - while you were gone.

Jen texted him an emoji of a hand with the first two fingers extended and the text You're better than me! and then the shoulder shrug emoji.

That deal was for both of us, Dexter wrote, Now I'm going to have to tease you until you beg me to let you finish. That was the deal. Dexter thought for a few seconds before he finished the message. It was always so easy to misconstrue intentions by text and he was afraid this one could come off the wrong way. What was funny to him was often not funny to anyone else. He smiled as he thought, 'Ah, the pain of being immersed in a sea of mediocrity.' He finished the text. 2 mins for every hour until you get home. It's 2 pm.

I think I might like that, she teased back, Love you and see you soon!

--

The airliner's public address crackled to life. "Good afternoon ladies and gentleman. You are very welcome to Princess Air flight 3601 to Harrisburg...," Jen stopped paying attention and glanced around the cabin. Nearly empty. The closest passenger to her was an older man a few rows behind her and across the aisle. Good looking, not amazing. Clean shaven, casually well dressed in a cardigan sweater and khakis. The kind of outfit that said hard-earned and unassuming wealth. His hair was brown with a bit of salt and pepper, still thick and wavy. Her eyes traveled from feet to crown as she assessed his body. 'Solid physique' Jen thought, 'All in all, a good effort.' The passenger reminded her of Dexter, a look of resilience about him. Dexter, survivor of an abusive and neglectful childhood that left him with scars both physical and invisible, complex post-traumatic stress disorder, attachment disorders, and while he was so strong to outside world, she held his fragility so lovingly and carefully. His traumas had left him with more empathy and compassion than any person she had ever known. Until him, she hadn't understood how much she yearned for that connection. Even when he retreated from her and cut himself off from everything when shame and self-hatred swamped him, she felt close. There was no other place she could be. Her perfect man. His perfect woman. Their physical relationship was an important part of their feelings of security; that bridge between them was always there and could almost always repair the emotional connection. And, she thought, sex like theirs was something she used to think of as the fanciful musings of online erotica.

The thought of what was waiting for her at home swept in and traveled down to leave her lady garden damp and tingling. Her hands squeezed her legs just above the knees in an effort to divert her attention. Jen looked up just as the safety instructions ended, "...We anticipate a 2 hour and 17 minute flight. Thank you for your attention and we wish you all pleasant travels."

Jen watched as the flight attendant strolled down the aisle, checking that the few passengers had raised their seat-backs to the full and upright position, ensuring they would survive a crash. 'Jesus,' Jen thought, 'How did I not notice her earlier?' Crimson hair, full of small curls flowing past her shoulders, full lips framed by small creases just off each corner that gave her a mischievously sexy look. Something about her looked familiar, like a celebrity doppelganger, the identity flirting with the front of her mind. "Bernadette Peters!" she said rather loudly.

The flight attendant was just passing Jen and turned with a warm smile. "I get that a lot, but thank you for the compliment!" she said.

Jen's face began to blush, "I'm so sorry. That was meant to be an inside thought."

"No, please, it's ok," the flight attendant said, "Bernadette Peters is gorgeous!"

Jen risked a quick look at her chest. The name tag read Paulina. The top few buttons of her white blouse were unbuttoned, a decidedly casual look, likely due to the small number of passengers. Her breasts were unremarkable, but Jen wondered if they were packed tightly into her bra. 'I must be pretty hard-up to be checking out her milkers,' she thought. A quick glance back showed her tight airline-approved black slacks highlighting Paulina's slim waist and legs. 'God, I bet you can see her abs,' setting off a fresh burst of tingling that buried itself deep within her burgundy skirt. Jen leaned forward and slipped out of her blazer, leaving her in just a sheer beige blouse with a thin bra and camisole underneath. She leaned back, willing herself to calm down.

--

Dexter went about tidying the house up; not that things were out of hand, but just little things that most men tend not to worry about. He would never let Jen return from a trip to anything less than a clean home. It was something important to him, and certainly one that she appreciated. Stray socks on the living room floor, a cereal bowl in the bedroom, those kinds of things. And there were the normal things such as cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming up the omnipresent hair from Dog. Dexter marveled at how much damage he could do to a bathroom, and how much hair Dog could shed.

He looked at Dog, contentedly curled up on the couch, "Between me and you, a lot of stuff comes from our bodies." Dog wagged her tail without lifting her head up. He knelt down and scratched her back, getting rewarded with her tail thumping on the couch. Dexter picked up the letter Jen had left him on the side table. It was something she did every time she went out of town, just a little way to stay connected and a little bit of fun. He sat next dog and read the letter for the umpteenth time.

Dear Dexter,

I always miss you while I'm gone, but it helps remembering some of the times we've shared. There are already so many wonderful memories! That day we were shopping. Not very romantic, was it? Or maybe the most romantic thing ever, if you call not being able to keep our hands off each other romantic. I was already a wet mess by the time we went to look at skirts. I'll never forget you "sneaking" into the changing room. Little knocks on the door and you scream whispered "Jen, let me in!" like no one heard that. I already had the first skirt on, that tight red one. Remember? You were sitting on the little bench when I turned around and asked how my ass looked. All you said was "yes" and your hands were all over it. It must have killed you to watch me shimmy out of that. If I remember right, the next skirt had fallen off the hanger and I had to bend down to get it with my ass towards your face. Yes, I did on that purpose. I admit it. I'll never know how you got my thong aside and your tongue in me that quickly. You're a sex ninja, I guess. I almost passed out it felt so good. When you finally entered me (from behind!!), it felt like fullness and pressure, like an explosion about to happen. I think it took like 5 thrusts and I was biting my hand to keep quiet when I came. So hard. Do you remember what I said after that? Of course you do. I dropped to my knees and finished you with my mouth (couldn't be walking around the mall with you dripping down my legs!) I still laugh thinking about the man in the store giving us a thumbs-up as we walked out.

Can't wait to make more memories!

Love, Jen

His eyes lingered on the letter while his mind held the feelings from that day. It was always more than just sex. It was her desire to be close to him, to be entwined physically, mentally and emotionally, that soothed the scars of the past. Jen always found ways to help Dexter stay close, and she knew it could be especially hard when she was away, just as she knew his scars and traumas would never really leave him, but it didn't matter to her. She loved him for who was now. The small reminders meant as much to her as they did to him.

Dexter looked over at Dog, whose tail was thumping again on the couch. "And I'm supposed read this and not take care of my own business for a whole week? I'm an oak, Dog, an oak."

--

Jen tried reading her book, some two-dimensional, non-descript thing she picked up off the New York Times bestsellers rack at the airport. Reading on an airplane was never her thing, even when it was a book that held her interest. Closing it without even a page marker, she leaned her head back and began to daydream about her pending homecoming.

"Um, Miss, you looked cold so I brought you a blanket."

Paulina was bent over just enough to give Jen the chance to see her chest smothered in a sports bra, nonetheless sufficient evidence to disprove the rumor that she was flat-chested. Jen briefly struggled with what to say, "I'm not cold, but thank you anyway."

"I'm so sorry to bother you," Paulina nodded at Jen's chest with a subtle raise of her eyebrows, "You're right. It is a bit warm in here."

Jen followed the flight attendant's gaze to see her nipples pressing through her thin bra and camisole into the silky beige blouse. Her wit recovered, she smiled and accepted the blanket. "Yeah, well, been a long trip. You know how it is."

Paulina put her hand on Jen's shoulder and gave it little squeeze, "I definitely do know how it is."

Jen watched Paulina turn and continue toward the front of the plane, transfixed by their brief interaction.

--

Laundry was next on Dexter's to-do list. They had always kept separate laundry baskets, a habit Dexter couldn't remember starting, even though they both did each other's wash. The plain brown baskets stood side-by-side in the master bathroom; Dexter's predictably over-flowing, but when he looked into Jen's there was just a single item. And a folded piece of paper. He picked it up, and saw her handwriting. "Really? Another note?" Dexter wondered out loud.

Stud,

These panties were sopping Sunday night getting ready for the incredible sex we always have before one of us leaves town. I left them for you, just in case you wanted a breath of fresh air.

Love, Jen

He gently picked up her panties, simple black bikini, and reflexively drew a deep breath through his nose, the vague muskiness of her arousal working its way into his primitive man-brain. His whole body galvanized into a state of completely focused lust to the point that nothing else mattered. He thought about Sunday night before her trip when Jen did a striptease for him. At first they both felt awkward and silly with Dexter sitting in a chair and Jen trying this for the first time, but the music and candles, the wine, and Jen's serpentine, athletic movements slowly pushed the shyness away. She took off one piece of his clothing for every one of hers, touching every inch of his body in the process. Finally down to just these simple black panties, her butt perfectly filling them out, the material hugging her pussy, almost but not quite outlining her delicate labia.

Dexter could feel his himself start to stiffen, pressing uncomfortably against his jeans and decided any more daydreaming would lead down a path that was meant for tonight.

He took one more long breath through Jen's panties and grudgingly dropped them into his laundry basket.

--

Jen spread the airline blanket over her lap and down her legs despite being anything but cold. Everything during the day had conspired to tease her to the point that she now endured a persistent and pleasurable ache that was focused on her clit. 'Fuck am I horny,' she thought, 'Even the flight attendant is fucking killing me.' Her hands slid down her legs until they found the hem of the skirt just above her knees, which she hooked with her first two fingers. She paused then, almost shocked at what she was about to do, and looked back at the man several rows behind to make sure he wasn't keeping an eagle eye on her. She would never under any circumstances cheat on Dexter or hurt him in any way, but she briefly entertained the unbidden fantasy of the man inducting her into the mile high club. Even the thought of that was so contrary to the depth of Jen's feelings for Dexter that it felt bad. A new nascent fantasy showed up on the heels of the discarded first one. Jen let her mind wander its own path now, 'It's not really cheating if it's another woman...' Her eyes flew open and she said very quietly, "I am so not a lesbian," but she couldn't deny the powerful jolt sexual electricity that permeated her when Paulina nodded at her hard nipples and touched her shoulder.

Her hands began slowly pulling the hem line of her skirt up, and at the same time, she wiggled her butt in the plane chair to free up the back side of the skirt. When she had gotten it up to mid-thigh, she stopped and pulled the blanket up over her chest, creating a small tent over her crotch. Her hands started to gently tease the delicacy of her inner thighs by lightly dragging her nails across the sensitive skin. Her eyes pinched shut in response as a bolt of pleasure wound through her. Jen risked another quick glance back; the man was now snoozing the flight away. Her hands traced complex patterns that crept millimeter by millimeter closer to the goal; she was torn between stopping for a dozen valid reasons or releasing the excruciating pressure that felt like it was literally pushing against the inside of her clit. Anything in between those ends of the spectrum was going to be exquisitely unbearable.

Jen tried to steady her breathing, but just barely brushing her swollen pussy made that difficult. She afraid now that if she allowed herself to climax it would be noisy and demonstrative. She ran her fingers once over her clit, running firm circles over it. Her body went rigid, legs straightened and her feet jabbed under the chair in front, and then she stopped.

The PA over Jen's head yapped to life, "Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent into Harrisburg, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position..." Jen smoothed her bunched up skirt when Paulina started down the aisle to make sure all seat backs were positioned to guarantee survivability in the event of a crash. Jen realized she was staring at the flight attendant, imagining her blouse being unbuttoned, slowly, one tormenting button at a time.

Jen whispered to herself, "Jesus, what is wrong with me?"

As Paulina passed by, she gave Jen a full once over and left her with a small, sexy smile. Just one corner of her mouth turning up, augmenting the smile lines that bracketed her lips. Jen saw her face in exquisite detail; the curly red hair that hung over her left eye, the right eye a rich brown color, the sexy lines around her eyes and mouth that made it look like she was always smiling, her full lips shiny and colored a deep red. And then Paulina had continued by, leaving Jen with a confusing sense of disappointment.

She sat bathed in her arousal, her mind spinning when she felt a small tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see Paulina on her return trip up the aisle. Jen felt herself tense up, feeling very much like an adolescent in the presence of her first big crush. Paulina bent down and whispered in Jen's ear, "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. I would give anything to take care of that for you." She looked Jen in the eye and slipped a small folded piece of paper into her frozen hand. "God you're gorgeous," Paulina whispered as she pulled away and returned to her station at the front of the airplane.

Jen looked at the note with trembling hands, Paulina, Harrisburg. A phone number was included.

--

Dexter greeted Jen with hug and long kiss at the doorway. Dog greeted Jen with a tail wag and long crotch sniff.

Jen leaned back and said, "I think Dog should give me a hug and you should sniff my crotch."

"No need. I've already done that today," Dexter laughed, "And just so you know, it worked."

"It did, did it? I'm glad. I missed you especially this trip," Jen kissed him again, this time tracing the tip of her tongue along his upper lip, "I'm so horny I can't stand it," she whispered into his ear.

Dexter whispered back, "So am I, but why are you whispering?"

"I don't know, but I'm going to take a shower now."

"No finger banging yourself," he said.

Jen waggled two fingers in the air as she walked up stairs.

--

Dexter found Jen sitting on the edge the bed toweling her long, dark blond hair dry. With her blues eyes and full lips, Jen was a classic beauty in an unassuming way. She knew she was attractive, but didn't base her sense of self entirely on her looks. Her body was still athletic, although while not as taut as it once was, it was sexier, more mature. The body of a grown woman in the prime of her life. She was wearing a loose, red camisole top that covered her breasts but did very little to hide the nipples underneath, and a matching pair of loose cami shorts.

"Thanks for turning the heat way up, Dex," Her damp hair hanging around her shoulders.

Dexter bent down and kissed her, handing her a glass of red wine, "Of course," he said, "I'm so glad you're home".

Jen smiled back, "Oh, me too, baby." She took a long drink of wine. "Want to hear a funny story from the flight home? Well, not really funny."

Dexter climbed on the bed and leaned against the head board, patting the space between his spread legs. "Um, yeah! Come here and let me rub your shoulders."

She nestled back against Dexter, leaning her head forward to give him room to work on her shoulders, a soft moan in response to his strong hands.

"So," she began, "I was already pretty fired up by our texts earlier in the day when I got on the plane. There was this flight attendant, a gorgeous redhead..." She proceeded to share all the details of her flight and finished with a simple, "She gave me her number."

Dexter shifted his hands to Jen's chest, massaging the whole area, relishing the meal to come. "You pulled digits? Wow! I don't know if I should be jealous or turned on."

Jen reached around behind her and gave his cock a playful squeeze. "Based on how hard you are, I would say pretty turned on," then she turned her head and kissed him, "Dex, I would never, ever cheat on you or leave you for anyone or anything. You are the love of my life and nothing will ever change that."

He gave her nipples a little pinch. "Yow!" she exclaimed, "Easy on the nips, buddy. They've been hard all day thinking about you."

Jen turned to sit facing Dexter, her legs folded underneath. Her hands were gripping his thighs. "I won't lie though. There was something about her that got me wet wet wet," and slid her hands up his legs until they were just short of hard cock.

Novengliae2
Novengliae2
46 Followers