Two Minutes for Every Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her a wistful smile, "Yeah, I get that. It is pretty hot."

She moved her hands to hold his face and looked in his eyes. "Are you ok? It was fun to be flirted with by a woman. Safe, if you know what I mean. But it's you, Dexter. It always will be."

"I'm ok," he said, visibly relaxing, "I feel the same about you and more." He took both her wrists and held them firm in one hand. "Now, there's the little matter of getting home closer to 8. That makes, what, 5, no 6 hours, at 5 minutes per hour...that's 30 minutes of teasing you."

She unfolded her legs to each side of Dexter and lay on her back. "Bring it, big boy. I've been aching all day. Another 30 minutes isn't going to kill me."

Dexter got off the bed and stood alongside Jen's stretched out body, letting his fingertips run lightly over her neck and arms, and across her stiff nipples, the silky fabric of the camisole adding extra feeling. He watched as goosebumps formed across the exposed parts of her body.

"Ok, this is going to harder than I thought," said Jen in a breathy voice.

He laid one finger across her lips, "Sshh..."

The last of the winter sun was long gone and their bedroom would have been completely dark if not for the bright gibbous moon on the rise. The effect on the landscape was breathtaking, the moonlight creating unusual shadows across the carefully manicured backyard. The moonlight fell across half their large bed, leaving Jen's chest and head brightly lit.

Dexter started to massage Jen's legs, starting with her feet, his thumb working the instep and slowly moving up. He lifted her legs one at time and rested them on his shoulder, giving him full access to her shapely calves. His strong hands worked up to her thighs, alternating between light caresses and deeper massage, slowly moving higher until he was at the junction of her legs. And he stopped, eliciting a small groan of disappointment. He moved forward and lifted her arms so they paralleled her body. She moaned again as his fingers ran with a feather light touch down the inside of her upper arm and across the sensitive skin of her inner elbow.

"You know that drives me crazy," Jen said, her voice full of breath and passion.

Dexter leaned down and whispered in her ear, "It's been 10 minutes."

He kissed her neck while his hand teased just at the junction of her leg, making false starts toward her wet pussy, pulling back just before touching her there. With his other hand, he slid her camisole up over her chest, gently teasing her erect nipples.

"How badly do you want cum?" He asked her, his finger tracing the line of her slit and reversing direction before he touched her clit. The tip of finger swirled just inside the opening, massaging the walls of her vagina.

Jen was trying to control her breathing. "I.." came her hard exhale when Dexter slid his finger all the inside her, "I'm fine."

"17 minutes," he answered her, "I guess I'd better start teasing you."

She cracked an eye open to peer at Dexter, "Yeah, I guess you better." Her hips pushed up as he slid two fingers into her and slowly dragged them back out, fingertips pressing against the front wall of her pussy the whole way.

Dexter moved to the end of the bed closest to Jen's feet where shadows pushed out the moonlight. Hooking his fingers under her cami shorts, he slid them down off her legs. He looked up at her and gave her a loving smile in the dark. She laid perfectly still, her head on the pillow and her hair splayed out. The bright moonlight gave her the look of a beautiful ice princess. The kind that drives countries to war. His own frosted Helen of Troy. Her eyes were shut with a small furrow on forehead that showed up only when she was intensely aroused and nearing orgasm.

He crawled toward her, sliding his hands under her legs and around to the front of her hips so that he could hold her down. Dexter lingered a breath away from the source of her pleasure and agony, letting her scent diffuse throughout his body. His tongue teased into her, drawing a soft moan as Jen tried to push her hips towards Dexter's warm mouth. He touched every bit of her except the one place she wanted most.

Jen lifted herself up on her elbows, watching Dexter work on her. "Ok Dexter, you're killing me. I'm about to explode and my clit feels like it's the size of a walnut. So, if you don't mind?"

Dexter glanced at the time brightly lit clock on the cable box, harsh orange in the dappled room. "4 minutes left."

"Seriously?" her head falling back on the pillow.

In response, he gently pulled the skin around her clit, putting subtle pressure on it without touching it.

"God that feels good," Jen whimpered.

Dexter's tongue circled her straining clit, closed enough that Jen felt it but still not touching. "How do you want to finish?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter," she gasped, "Fuck me."

Without a word, Dexter moved over Jen in a push-up position, nodding his head down to kiss her. Her arms went around his neck, pulling him down to support his weight on his elbows. Dexter slid the head of his cock inside her and paused before starting increasingly deep strokes. He could feel her arousal-hardened clit as he fully entered her, stopping to press and grind on it before withdrawing to start the cycle over again. With her arms around his neck he was just able to see her face as her breath caught, eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy, "Fuck. I'm cumming. Don't stop," she moaned. Dexter could feel her clench around his cock as he concentrated on maintaining his rhythm. Her whole body went rigid, hips pressed off the bed, finally sending Dexter over the edge. She ground against his pelvis when she felt him throb inside of her. "Again. I'm cumming again," Jen moaned into Dexter's neck and stopped moving, two lovers frozen in the cold moonlight at the peak of ecstasy. Jen looked into Dexter's eyes. "I've never cum twice like that. I think I had a multiple orgasm," she said, "I can't get enough of you."

Dexter kissed her for a long time and finally lay down next to her. Sleep took them both over.

--

The winter eased up over the next few days and gave Dexter the opportunity to get out to work. Cooped up and restless, he welcomed the break. At this stage of the winter, it was mostly equipment maintenance and repair in preparation for the spring. His landscaping company leased an unheated warehouse with an adjacent small store that stayed open year round. Right now it was mostly road salt and flannel shirts that were sold, but at least it maintained a small income and year-round presence.

Dexter was taking advantage of the small break in the cold to undertake the tedious but necessary job of changing the oil in all the movers when the wrench slipped off the nut and slammed into Dexter's hand, sending a jolt of pain through his cold finger.

"Fuck!" he shouted, dropping the wrench and cradling his hand under the opposite arm pit to warm it up. His cell phone chose that moment to give itself voice, "You got a text, mutha fucka." He took a minute to let the pain recede from his hand before fishing the phone out of his jacket pocket.

How's it going? Jen asked.

Cold

I have something planned that will warm you up. Jen inserted the water droplet emoji. What time will you be home?

He texted back, Around 6.

5 minutes for every minute... She teased him.

5!? Ok, make it 7 then (wink emoji).

--

Jen looked at the clock when she heard the front door open.

"6:04 Dex!" she shouted from the kitchen, "20 minutes!"

Dexter checked his watch. "I have 6:03 on my watch." Jen was dressed in a black pencil skirt with a tight red ribbed turtleneck sweater. He stopped when he saw her and grabbed the corner of the wall, crossing his legs and screwing up his face in mock orgasm. "I just came," he said, "But you look amazing."

She gave him a big smile, "You're such a dork, but I'm glad you're home." She threw her arms around his neck and stood on her toes to kiss him. A single kiss turned into two, and then a longer one, and soon they were kissing passionately in the middle of the kitchen. Jen with her hand behind Dexter's head, and his arms around her waist. She ran her tongue teasingly across his lips, pulling back every time he tried to match her. In mock frustration, Dexter backed her up against the wall, where she slid down and out of his grasp. "Easy there, big boy," she said as she gave his cock a light squeeze. "Feels like you had a hard day."

He gave her boob a squeeze in response as she walked away, "And you call me a dork?"

She looked back and gave him a smile, "Yes, but you're a sexy dork and you're mine."

They ate dinner together at the small table in the corner of the kitchen. Simple tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. A large window next to the table overlooked a part of the backyard, kept like a botanical garden in the summer, but now under a thin cover of patchy snow. The rising moon casting shadows amongst patches of blue light. The Pampas grass along that side of the yard that sported fluffy purple plumes in the summer were now frost coated, adding to the cold beauty of the evening.

Jen got up and stood behind Dexter, rubbing his shoulders and running her fingers through his hair. "Let's go upstairs. The dishes will wait. Besides, you owe me 20 minutes." She reached down and took his hand, pressing her chest into his back, and led him up the stairs to their bedroom. Dexter silently watched her hips sway in the tight skirt. He knew from experience that when Jen decided to take the lead, it was best just to keep quiet and enjoy.

She stopped Dexter just inside their bedroom, the air scented vanilla from a thick candle glowing gently in the dark. She circled him, hands running across his chest and back, her body coming closer with each cycle until she was pressed against him as she gyrated around him. With her chest and hips flush against his strong back, she reached around to slowly unbutton his shirt, letting her fingers trail through the hair on his chest. Her breath in his ear, she said, "God, you're all man." He started to say something in response, but she held a finger across his lips, "No talking. You only listen tonight."

She slowly slid his shirt off his shoulders, letting it drop. Her hands circled his waist to unclasp his belt and undo the button on his jeans, snaking a hand down the front of his pants to guide his half-hard cock straight up to relieve the uncomfortable angle as it responded to her touch. She turned him to face her and stepped back, giving herself some room. Slowly she lifted the bottom of her turtleneck, moving backwards as he reached for her, her black bra contrasting with her pale skin, hair cascading down as she pulled the turtleneck off. She did a half turn and arched her back, looking over her shoulder at Dexter.

"Can you unzip me, baby?" she said.

Dexter unzipped her skirt and stepped back as she shimmed it down her legs, the simple black thong and black pumps highlighting her legs and shapely ass.

Jen turned back to face Dexter, her dark blond hair swept forward over her shoulder to settle over her breast. She smiled and knelt in front of him, slipping his jeans and deep green boxer-briefs down so he could step out of them. Jen looked up and held Dexter's gaze while she took the head of his cock into her mouth, painting it with her tongue. Her hands held his hips while she slowly took him deeper into her mouth, then guiding him almost all the way back out. She kept this slow pattern up until he reached full erection, then massaging his balls with her hand while teasing the head with her tongue. Dexter clenched his ass tight in an effort to gain more entry into her mouth, but she held him back with her free hand. As he became increasingly fidgety, she wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and began to bob up and down on his hard cock, her hand following her mouth in a twisting pattern.

"Jesus Jen," Dexter moaned, looking down into her blue eyes.

She broke all contact with him, and with a small smirk said, "If you talk again, I'll keep your cock hard as ice for a week."

This time she took his entire length into her mouth, the head pushing against the back of her throat. She gently pulled on his balls and was rewarded with a twitch of his cock. Sliding it back out, she licked off the large drop of precum adorning the head, and began again in earnest. Deep and slow, all the way back out, hand adding agonizing sensations. Jen kept this until she could feel his cock start to pulse as his orgasm was almost there. She tightened her lips and pulled him slowly and deliberately out of her mouth, blowing on the engorged, wet head to cool it down.

She stood and said, "Ok, lay down on your back now." She took off her pumps and fished around in the top drawer of the dresser while Dexter did as she said. Jen took his wrist and tied one end of a dress scarf around it and the other end to the bed frame. Dexter looked at her questioningly, but she just said, "Trust me." She tied his other arm to the bed and sat next to him, still in her bra and thong. Her hands began to tease his hard cock, dragging the nails delicately over the sensitive skin. Her thumb stroked the area on the top of the penis next to the glans; it was Dexter's most sensitive spot. Jen milked more precum out by squeezing at the base of the shaft and running her hand up the length.

"That is so hot," she told him, "I can't even tell you how much it turns me on to have you this close to cumming."

Her fingers played over his balls and up and down the shaft, teasing, just enough to keep him close but not enough to move his orgasm forward.

"Her name is Paulina," Jen started, "The woman from the plane. She's one of the most gorgeous women I've ever laid eyes on. And her body, Dexter, her body was..." Jen took a deep breath. "I've never had any interest in experimenting with women, but Christ, this was a whole different thing." Dexter's cock was as hard as she'd ever felt it and the precum was beginning to lubricate the head and frenulum.

Jen leaned over and kissed Dexter, sharing all the love she had for him. "Shut your eyes, baby, and just relax." Her hand continued to play.

"If the three of us were together, this is what I think would happen." Jen was quiet for a while, letting the experience linger, relishing the feel of Dexter's arousal under her fingers, feeling her own wetness and her own desire. She had such an urge to climb on top of Dexter that it was struggle to slow herself down and stay under control.

"She would show up dressed to kill. Short, tight skirt, probably a dress tee shirt. Her hard nipples would be right there for you to see. God, she would drive you crazy from the first minute. She would give you a hug, making sure that you felt her boobs pressing against you. Then she would come to me and kiss me. Not a peck, but full of sex and passion. I know she would let me feel her tongue, just barely. Teasing me. Telling me that she knows I want her. How would that feel for you to see us kiss like that?"

Jen leaned down and briefly took the head of Dexter's swollen cock into her mouth, washing the precum off with her tongue. He lightly thrust up but she withdrew to resume the ministrations of fingers.

"Paulina wouldn't be shy, but she would be patient, letting both of us adjust and get comfortable. We'd make small talk that would turn increasingly suggestive and then outright sexual. She'd address each of us in turn like a teacher to student, 'Dexter, are you ok with me fucking Jen?' and you'd say 'Of course'. Then she'd ask you 'do you want me to fuck you, too?' You'd nod your head, unable to speak. She'd ask me if I was ok for the two of you to have sex." Jen was quiet for a minute. "I'd tell her she can do everything except fuck you. That would be just for me."

Dexter gave a small moan and fidgeted against the scarves, making no real effort to get free. Jen ran her finger along his lips, "Oh baby, I'm sorry, I didn't realize how hard I was teasing you. You'll have to hold on for a little while more."

She continued, "We'd go into the bedroom. This bedroom. Paulina would slowly strip me, kissing me the whole time on my lips, my neck, following the clothes down, my nipples." Jen gently pinched a nipple and let an erotic breath. "Down my stomach. She would slide my panties down and push me back on the bed, just where you are right now. She'd look at you and say 'Dexter, sit in that chair please and watch while I make Jen cum with my mouth.' Her tongue with touch every part of my aching pussy except where I wanted it most. Building me up." She heard Dexter softly moan and felt his cock give a small spasm. She broke from her reverie, realizing she had been firmly stroking Dexter. "Not yet, baby," she cooed, "Just a little longer."

She lightened her grip and began to tease him again, her fingers around the head, along the shaft, and across the balls. Her other hand slid into her thong, feeling the wetness as she slid a finger in and back up to her clit, moaning "Fuck that feels good."

"Paulina's tongue is incredible, and then she starts to suck on my clit and slides two fingers into my sopping pussy, right onto my G spot. It's like she knows exactly what to do to me."

Jen started rubbing circles over her clit, "Oh my God she feels so good. She's going to make me cum." Her breath held as she started to climax, pure pleasure radiating out from her clit, "Ooohhh," she moaned, and then held perfectly still for several seconds before her body started to relax. She had stopped teasing Dexter, and he was looking at her through lust-filled eyes, precum beaded at the end of his cock. She smiled at him, "Was I neglecting you? I'm sorry, baby." She smeared the precum over his cock and stroked him so lightly he wasn't sure if she was touching him at all. "Is that better?"

Jen resumed her story, "Next she would call you over. 'Dexter honey? Come here and strip for us,' she'd say. She tells you that you're the sexiest man she's ever laid eyes on. I sit up on my elbows to watch when she takes your hard cock into her mouth. She is sucking on your head, and I can tell her tongue is working you over. I don't know how you're managing to not cum already. It took about 30 seconds to make me cum. It looks like it feels unbelievably good. She stops and says, 'You're going to have to wait this next part out, I think.' Paulina crawls on the bed next to me and lies on her back. It's a clear invitation. I'm nervous because I've never done this before. I kiss down her body, taking my time on her tits. They're amazing. Not huge, but big enough. Nice big nipples at full attention. She seems to really like that. As I move down her belly, I look up and tell her that I've never done this before and I'm not quite sure how to start. 'Of course you do, sweetie. Just do what feels good to you,' she says. I make it down to her pussy and it's beautiful. Perfect in every way. I was worried about her smell - all women seem to be - but it was delicious. A little musk and some flower scent. As soon as I smelled her, I almost came again. I dipped my tongue in her box and was in heaven!"

Dexter grunted and Jen stopped her hand on his cock. "You're ready to cum, aren't you?" He nodded his head yes. "This must be agony, but it's not time yet. I haven't gotten to the end of the story. Want to know what happens?" He nodded again. She raised her eyebrows and said "Then you just have to wait. I won't let you cum before that, don't worry." She stood up and let Dexter watch her slide her wet panties down her legs, testing her wetness with a finger. Then she suddenly swung a leg over Dexter's waist and without waiting, lowered herself on his cock. Her hands on his chest, she said "Holy shit, are you hard!" All the way up, down and then just as suddenly, she climbed off. "Well that got me ready for round two," she said.