Two Minutes for Every Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I slide my arms underneath Paulina's legs and back over her hips so that I can hold her down, just like you do with me. I start to experiment with my tongue to see what she likes. Long flat strokes on her clit, sucking on it, flicking it. She likes that one the best. When I do it, she tries to arch he back, but I'm holding her down. I'm so turned on, I want her to explode, so I slow down, keeping her close to the edge. That's when you come over. I thought at first you were going to fuck me from behind, but instead you sit on the edge of the bed next to me, and started to fuck her with your fingers while I teased her clit. 'Yes,' Paulina moans, 'don't stop.' I can feel her whole area tighten up. Do I do this? She grabs my head and holds it there. Paulina is loud when she cums, her curly red hair all over the place, nipples like glass."

"I think you need a little break," Jen says. She lifts her hand from Dexter and straddles him again, this time far enough forward that she isn't touching his aching cock. "Is this hot? I think it is," and starts to rub her clit with one hand and slides her other one under her bra to play with her nipple. "Do you want to see me cum? Look at my face, baby. Watch how good it feels." Her head tilted back, her chest thrust out, Dexter could smell the aroma of her arousal and he strained against the scarves that held him place. As the pace of Jen's fingers increased, Dexter could feel her heat on his stomach and the rhythmic clenching of her legs against his sides. In a ragged voice, Jen said, "Are you ready to watch me cum?" Dexter nodded his head yes. It felt to Dexter like every muscle in her body contracted, her arch transforming to a hunch, the deep creases on her forehead signaling the strength of her orgasm.

"Ooohhh, fuck," her finger kept working, "I think I might cum again." Jen knelt and straddled Dexter's head, lowering herself above his mouth, just low enough that the tip of his tongue could slide along the wet crevice. The effect sent her over the edge again and as she began to cum, her hips dropped and she settled on Dexter's mouth. His tongue obliged her and searched frantically to find a way to extend her orgasm. Jen made no sounds this time, but Dexter could feel the walls of her vagina spasmodically clenching on his tongue. He could feel drips down the sides of face and her hands bracing herself on his forehead. When her orgasm had passed, she dismounted Dexter's face and resumed her position at his waist.

"Sorry about that, but Wow!" she giggled, and began teasing his cock anew. "Where were we? Oh yeah. Paulina lays for a minute and I'm slowly fucking her with my tongue. She says 'Ok Dexter. Your turn. I bet Jen would love to feel your dick inside of her, wouldn't you, sweetheart?' I don't need to answer, I just lay on my back for you. You're about to enter me when Paulina says 'Hold on for a sec' and she bends down to take your cock into her mouth, slowly blowing you, 'can't have you dry!' She holds your cock and guides you to the entrance of my pussy. It's so wet and swollen. My clit is as hard as your cock. As you slide into me, she keeps her finger and thumb circled around your shaft, and when you are almost all the way out, she holds you back with her hand on your hip, her other hand stroking the shaft while your head is inside me. A push on your butt tells you to start again, and her fingers move to my clit. I can feel myself dripping down the crack of my ass and the whole room smells like sex. 'Don't hold back now. Pound her,' Paulina tells you. Every time you bottom out, it grinds her fingers into my clit. I'm trying to hold on and not cum yet, but it feels so fucking good."

Jen climbed back on Dexter and lined the opening of her pussy up with his swollen head, sliding down so that it was just barely inside her, enough for him to feel the heat. "Now you can fuck me and cum," and she dropped all the way, hands on either side of his head bracing her body. She moved slowly, deliberately, feeling every inch of him inside her. Dexter started to thrust back and she knew he was almost there. She slid all the way down, and stopped, saying, "You can say one word: mouth or pussy."

Dexter looked up at her, sweat beginning to bead on her forehead, her cheeks flushed in the candle light. He was nearly crazy from Jen's teasing. "Pussy."

"That's my man," she moaned...

--

The sun shone bright and clear through their large bedroom window. It was Saturday and neither of them felt the urge to get out of bed early. Dexter rolled over and gave Jen a kiss as she woke up.

"Morning Jen."

She kissed him again, "And to you, stud." She looked at him, studying his face. Worry lines etched around his eyes and the ever present hint of fear that he would always carry with him. She loved his resiliency and strength, his courage to be close to her. She had done enough reading to know that most survivors of child abuse had a hard time with this, and so she was careful to not accidently drive him away.

"Dex, last night was just a fantasy. I don't want or need anyone except you. It was fun and fucking amazing, but I only ever want it to be you and I."

He smiled and said, "Me too."

Jen gave him another kiss, longer and deeper. "They don't say you're a great conversationalist for nothing!" she teased him. "Now are you going to fuck me again or do I have to show you on my own how hot last night was?"

------------------------------

A note on child maltreatment

The character of Dexter is written as a victim of child abuse and neglect. Please understand that this portrayal falls sadly short of the reality. Child abuse leaves emotional and physical scars, but it also alters the biology of the victim. The range of adult pathologies associated with child maltreatment is shocking: suicidality, obesity, drug and alcohol abuse, cardiovascular disease, psychosocial disorders, attachment disorders, immune impairment, abnormal stress response, cancer, and on and on. In the United States alone, there are over 600,000 new confirmed cases of child abuse and neglect every year. My heart goes out to all victims of child abuse and neglect, but it carries with it hope for new treatments and for survivors to finally step out of the dark without the cloak of shame.