Two Moms, A Tale - Final For Now

Story Info
Passion and danger for our Moms.
4.5k words
4.06
15.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Moms, A Tale - Final for now

By Rae & Roger

You may wish to read all chapters as the moms' stories become more complicated and mysterious. This adventure depicts explicit sexual encounters between consenting adults over the age of 18 and includes incest. Any resemblance to real characters is highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of reason or treason. Adult language and situational erotic behavior may be offensive to some individuals. If this offends you, stop reading now. This tale has evolved into deeper intrigue, extreme danger and lusty romance; I appreciate your patience.

Chapter Eleven - Monday morning rendezvous

Patricia Ryan's phone rang just before 6:00 a.m. on Monday. It was Cheryl. "Hey Cheryl, what's up?"

Abruptly, "not on the phone. Get ready for work and meet me at the coffee shop across from the bank in half an hour. No more talk. Just do it and no questions on the phone." Patty's phone went dead.

"Oh god, that feels so good, sweetie," looking down at her son. Patty had been sliding her very slick and glistening petals along her son's rod about to take him into her wanton love tunnel when her phone rang. Propping herself up with her palms on his chest, she raised up allowing Rob's rod to bounce up between her thighs. Patty lowered herself capturing her prize. Grinning, "ah, now that's what I want?" Unable to wait any longer, Patty started slamming down on her son's erection. Rob thrust up to meet his mother's every move. No more than a minute elapsed as both mother and son orgasmed together.

Out of breath, "holy shit, mom, that was fabulous!" Catching his breath, Rob pulled his mom into a gentle embrace as she came back from her amazing ride. "Like wow," was all she was able to breathe out. Recovering, she kissed Rob lightly on the lips, extricated herself from his wilting penis and whispered, "sorry honey, gotta' go see what my boss wants this morning." Turning her head toward her bedfellow, blowing a kiss as she headed for her shower.

"That was Cheryl on the phone, and she sounded worried. She wants me to meet her in half an hour across from the bank. Oh my, I hope everything is okay with her and Kevin." Still moving toward her bathroom for a shower, "you know I'm worried that she suspects what we're doing, too. I hope this won't come between us." Thoughtful for a moment, "well, I have no intention of stopping making love to my beautiful son now that I have discovered US!"

Standing and following Patty into the shower, Rob whispered, "It's okay Mom, everything will be just fine. I love you and we can handle anything that comes our way. Besides that, Cheryl is the one that sent me those pictures. After seeing your boss and her son at the mall the other day, I would venture they are fucking like rabbits and don't care what we're doing." Kissing Patty lightly on the lips, "besides having had the best love making of my life last night; I'd shout it from the rooftops that I love my mother."

Still concerned, Patty shuffled off to her shower to prepare for her rendezvous with Cheryl. "I'm going to take a quick rinse off."

"Want company? I could wash you properly, ya' know!"

"Hmmm, maybe tonight sweetheart," grinning to her over enthusiastic lover. "Gotta' make this quick." With that, Patty entered her shower. Rob slipped into Patty's bathroom and announced, "I'm just here to watch." Patty smiled to herself as the shower streamed off her now smooth mons.

# # # #

Just after 6:10 a.m., Patty pulled her car into the parking lot of the coffee shop next to Cheryl's SUV. Cheryl signaled Patty to get in as she started her vehicle and pulled away quickly. "What's going on Cheryl?"

"Shhh, not here!"

Cheryl drove along the main drag of Orlando and turned onto a side street. Coming to a playground parking lot, she pulled in and stopped her car. No words spoken. Pointing toward a bench for her friend to join her, Cheryl exited her SUV. Patty followed her friend. Both women sat as Cheryl looked around and placed a Covid mask over her mouth. "Patty, I think we are being watched. I have to tell you some shit that will curl toes. Take this other mask and cover your mouth while we talk."

Covering her mouth, Patty inquired, "what the hell is going on and why are you being so mysterious?"

Cheryl stood indicating Patty should walk with her arm in arm. "Mr. Philips is going to bring both of us into his office today and give me an envelope to take with me to Puerto Rico." As they walked, Cheryl related the whole story of what happened to her, her son and Colonel Sharpe. She told her friend of her concerns and fears.

After nearly an hour of talking back and forth, Patty offered, "I thought there was something funny about the Reyes accounts. Like why so many and why so much money was going in and out." Stopping in her walk, Patty offered, "you mean to tell me that this Colonel Sharpe is going to bring down Reyes, Philips and the whole money laundering thing over the next few weeks?" Cheryl nodded.

"Holy fuck, what do you want me to do? Should I be worried? What about our jobs?"

Imploringly; "Pat, I need back up outside of this Sharpe fella' and I can only trust you. I need you to have my back here at the bank while I am in Puerto Rico with Kevin. If this thing goes sideways... listen to me sounding all like some secret agent... I may have to disappear for a while. Can you help me?"

"Sure thing. One thing, I will need to tell Rob all about this. He can hack his way into the bank and anywhere else to give us some cover. Now, if that works for you; should we involve Kevin in our plans?"

"I'll take care of that later." Cheryl hugged Patty and placed her forehead to Patty's forehead whispering, "you are my best friend, and I don't want any harm to come to you or Rob. Just be careful and plan out every step. Let's get out of here and go for breakfast like nothing is going on." Cheryl grinned at Patty and asked, "by the way, how is Rob in bed?"

Mouth agape, Patty just started giggling, bumped hips with her bestie and shot back; "best ever, how's Kevin?"

"Finest kind! Patty, I need you to do one more thing. This is going to toss a bone to the dogs that I think are following me. I want you to kiss me hard on the lips like a lover. I hope that will divert attention from our sons and any speculation out there. Can you make it look like we're lovers?" With that, Patty tore off her mask and took off Cheryl's. Cheryl looked into Patty's eyes, placed her hands on either side of Patty's face; and kissed her deeply. Patty responded by encircling Cheryl waist pulling her into a sensuous hug. Out of breath, the friends released each other. Cheryl whispered, "I wonder if maybe we could be lovers!" Patty just grinned, cupped Cheryl's ass cheeks and squeezed hard. Open mouthed, Cheryl whispered, "that feels like a 'yes' to me!" Smiles and giggles all around.

The two friends walked arm in arm, bumping hips, back to Cheryl's SUV for the drive to the coffee shop.

# # # #

On the phone, "Colonel, we couldn't pick up all the conversation between Mrs. Ryan and Mrs. Burke with the parabolic microphone. They were wearing Covid masks that muffled their voices. They are on their way back toward the bank. You might want to know this sir: they kissed each other like lovers. This may have just been a tryst for a couple of lesbos, sir. Anything else, sir?"

"Thank you. See that I get a copy of the conversation transcript and I will deal with my team." Sharpe hung up his phone placing it gently into the cradle. Concerned, he muttered to himself; "what the hell are those two up to?"

# # # #

On the phone, "Major, your mother met with Mrs. Ryan this morning and I want to know why. Find out and get back to me. This mission is too fucking important for your mother to start freelancing. Understand? Good. Now go!" Sharpe hung up and nearly called Cheryl Burke to threaten her with treason. Thinking, maybe this will work to everyone's advantage. He thought to himself that threatening to 'out' Cheryl Burke as a closet lesbian could work to his favor.

Colonel Sharpe initiated a call to his counterpart at Treasury. "You know who this is and don't say anything. I need you to get your 'White Hat' assigned to my unit right away for a very sensitive mission involving people he knows. Tell him he will receive a call from an unidentified caller this morning at 10:45 and to fully cooperate with me. Okay?"

"Affirmative." Both lines went dead.

Chapter Twelve - Monday morning at the bank

Mr. Phillips reluctantly picked up his phone and called downstairs to Cheryl Burke. "Cheryl, come to my office and bring Mrs. Ryan with you." Phillips could be so smug.

Cheryl, muttering to herself, "and so it begins." Passing Patty's desk, "Patty, Mr. Phillips has summoned us to his office." Rising quickly, Patty knew this was the beginning. Speaking to the head teller, "Mrs. Burke and I will be with Mr. Phillips for a bit. Hold down the fort."

Arriving at Phillips' office, Cheryl knocked before entering the open door. "Please close the door behind you. Thank you both for coming. I have wonderful news for you two." Mr. Phillips smiled at Cheryl and Patricia as he began to lie.

"Cheryl, I am so pleased that you are going to Puerto Rico for a wedding. This offers the bank a wonderful opportunity to express our thanks for your fine service over the years and to introduce you to our biggest customer in the Caribbean, Mr. Reyes. He is in Puerto Rico for a short time. I wish you to deliver these documents to him for his new accounts." Phillips handed a sealed 9 x 12 manilla envelope to Cheryl. "These sensitive documents must be hand delivered and I am unable to go myself. Therefore, please deliver these and the bank would be honored if you would stay in Puerto Rico for a few extra days on our tab." Smiling his phony smile, Phillips continued, "I only ask that you meet with Mr. Reyes at his villa outside San Juan to personally deliver these documents. Please convey my best wishes to Mr. Reyes and enjoy your stay."

"While you are away, Patty will perform your duties. Another thing, the bank's VP of Operations will be retiring, and I want you two to know first that I am promoting Patty to your position, Cheryl, and that you will be promoted to VP of Operations." Pleased with himself and smiling broadly, "isn't that worth coming to my office on such short notice?" Oh, so pleased with himself.

Both Cheryl and Patricia started to gush their thanks for such a wonderful opportunity being offered by the very generous Mr. Phillips. Cheryl started, "oh thank you Mr. Phillips. We won't let you down. We must get back to work, though. Is there anything else?"

"Not for now. Congratulations to you both and I look forward to many years of continued success for you both." At that, Phillips dismissed the two with a wave of his hand and buzzed his assistant saying: "please ask the VP of Operations to join me in my office."

Cheryl whispered to Patty as they descended in the elevator, "we can't talk inside the bank."

# # # #

10:45 a.m. Robert Ryan's secure company phone rang. All Rob said was, "go!"

"You're assigned to my detail for a short time and will do exactly as I tell you. Understood?"

"I've been briefed to expect your call and to cooperate."

"Mrs. Burke has been tasked by your government to deliver a sensitive document to a notorious arms dealer while she is in Puerto Rico. Mr. Ryan, your mother works with Mrs. Burke and will be covering for her during her absence from the bank where they both work. Mrs. Burke and Mrs. Ryan met this morning in a park near their bank. I must know they are not going rogue and that they are in no way jeopardizing this operation. Your task is to ascertain their plans and get back to me by this time tomorrow. I will call you at this same time tomorrow for your report. Understood?"

"Sir, what am I..." the phone went dead. "Shit fuck!"

# # # #

Patty Ryan's cell phone rang about 11:05 a.m. as she sat at her desk in the bank lobby. Patty recognized her son's cell and answered, "hi sweetie, what's going on?"

"Do I need an excuse to call my lover and take her out for lunch?" Patty was all grins at this point.

"Oooo, anywhere special you have in mind? Want to eat at the 'Y'? That could be arranged."

Smiling to himself at the reference; "I'll be in front of the bank just before noon. You'll know me by the broad smile on my face just looking at the prettiest girl in all of Florida." Again, Patty grinned.

# # # #

At 11:45 a.m. Patty went into the women's bathroom attached to the employee locker room on the first floor of the bank and entered a stall. Feeling very wicked, she quickly removed her blazer, blouse and bra leaving only panties and skirt. She then lifted her skirt and shimmied out of her peach-colored panties. They were moist with anticipation of teasing her son. Patty placed her blouse, bra and panties in her work locker. Smoothing her skirt and adjusting her naked breasts under her blazer; Patty checked to be sure she would get the lusty looks she'd hoped for from her son. The material of her blazer rubbing on her nipples proved to continue their maximum extension. Muttering to herself, "patience girls, he'll be nursing on both of you soon. I am such a slut."

Patricia Ryan stepped out of the bank just before noon to see her son arrive in his car. Rob pulled to the curb, got out and held the passenger door for his mother. With a quick kiss on her cheek and a whisper, "we can't talk here." Patty sat down in the passenger seat making sure Rob had a clear view all the way up her skirt. He smiled at that.

"What's wrong, honey?"

Rob put a finger to his lips indicating they should not talk. He drove to Orlando airport and parked on the third level of the parking garage. Rob reclined his seat and indicated to Patty that she does the same. He handed her a Covid mask. After placing his, he stated, "put this on and slump down."

Somewhat sarcastically, "this is getting old. Did you know I wore one of these to this morning's meeting with Cheryl?"

"Yes."

"How do you know that? (Pausing and accusingly) What's going on Rob? Does this have anything to do with Colonel Sharpe?"

"Shit! You know him? Yes Mom, it does. I love you more than anything in the world and I'm worried sick for you. I got a call this morning telling me that I have been reassigned to a clandestine government agency for a sensitive operation involving you and Cheryl. The caller told me that you and Mrs. Burke met this morning under suspicious circumstances. I was also instructed to find out what you two are up to and to report back to the caller when he makes contact tomorrow morning."

Patty took control. "Don't worry honey, everything is okay. Colonel Sharpe gave Cheryl an assignment and we have a plan. We threw Sharpe a curve by indicating Cheryl and I are lovers." Pausing for effect, Patty continued, "Rob, Cheryl and I kissed like lovers right out there in the open to confuse Sharpe and whomever he has following Cheryl. Besides, I know you want to fuck Cheryl and I think a threesome would be a blast, but Sharpe needs to think we are lesbians."

Exasperated, "geez mom, how can you say that? Oh, you just avoided the question."

"Yes, I did. Now, you are going to tell Sharpe what I am about to tell you. Cheryl and I have a plan to provide safety for her and Kevin. She is concerned that their, uh, relationship remains secret. It seems she and Kevin are enjoying the same closeness as us. Simply put, darling, they don't want anyone outside the four of us to confirm what we are now enjoying. So, I am certain that Sharpe is aware of our and Cheryl's intimate relationships. That means we may be open to blackmail of sorts. So, Cheryl and I are now officially lovers and using our sons as a dodge, so we are not 'outed'."

"That could prove damaging to all of us, mom."

"Everyone will be fine as things comes together. You can tell Sharpe that Cheryl and I are worried sick that our love affair might become public. That is why we met and that is all he needs to know. In truth, sweetie, we are protecting more than our, uh, incest and will deflect the prying eyes of the government very soon. You and I will be entertaining Cheryl and her son over dinner this Wednesday night. That offers me a wonderful opportunity to wear that spectacular gown you bought for me. Tell him you will report about our dinner on Thursday. Tell him to call you. That should really make him angry!" Patty laughed, "let's get out of here and go to lunch."

Turning toward Rob, Patty hiked her skirt over her hips to completely reveal her naked womanhood and whispered, "you might want to taste this appetizer before we go for lunch. Kiss me like you missed me." Patty opened her blazer revealing her delicious breasts with extended nipples and scooted forward on her seat.

Unable to resist, Rob buried his tongue in Patty's very wet snatch pulling her hips closer. Patty groaned as she ran her fingers through Rob's hair, Patty soothed, "there now. Doesn't that make things better sweetheart?" It did as Rob continued swathing his mother's clit with his talented tongue. "Ahhhhhhh, I'm cumming sweetie!" Patty unleashed a gush of girl juice on Rob's face and car seat. Much to his chagrin, Rob confessed, "I think I came in my pants, mom. Good heavens, you're going to be my undoing."

# # # #

Monday afternoon at the bank

While taking a break together, "your colonel has spooked Rob." Talking into her coffee cup looking over the rim at Cheryl to hide her mouth and muffle her voice. "You and I are taking our sons out for a nice dinner Wednesday night to discuss what we must do to prevent the government from exposing our personal relationships." Smirking, "I think you may need to entertain my Robert's penis to deflect any more suspicions on the part of the colonel. You do realize that I may then need to reciprocate with your little boy's staff. Can you imagine our handsome sons pounding our tight snatches at the same time? Gahd, I am such a slut." Patty smiled and ran her tongue over her lips while glaring at Cheryl.

Open mouthed, Cheryl brings her cup to her lips, smiling; "we really need to talk. Are you sure you wouldn't mind me, uh, entertaining my fantasies with your little boy's, uh, manhood? Honestly, I have thought of very little else since your promotion celebration."

Patty lowered her cup allowing whoever was listening into their conversation to hear. "I hate having to cover for you having an affair with my son and I don't get the same from yours. Maybe you could encourage your little boy to entertain my sopping womanhood after dinner Wednesday."

Patty winked knowing that their every word was being recorded by some means. That should deflect a little allowing Patty and Cheryl to further implement their plans.

# # # #

Sharpe's phone rang. "Report."

The anonymous voice started, "sir, we picked up a personal conversation between our two ladies and it seems they are either covering their lesbian activities or their affairs with each other's sons. Sir, they are either wanton sluts or..."

Interrupting, "that's enough, just send me a transcript and I'll make that determination on my own. Thank you." Sharpe hung up his phone and wondered again what Mrs. Burke and Mrs. Ryan were hiding.

Chapter Thirteen - Wednesday at Parisian Bistro

Patty and Rob Ryan arrived promptly at 7:00 p.m. at the Parisian Bistro restaurant. The valet opened Patty's door offering his hand to the elegant woman dressed in a shimmering evening gown. "Madame looks exquisite this this evening. Are you here for a special occasion? I should inform the Matre de we have a celebrity here tonight."

12