Two Moms, A Tale - Final For Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why thank you, young man, but my husband insisted I wear this old thing." The valet nodded his approval as Rob rounded the rear of the car to retrieve the hand of his lovely companion.

"You have a new admirer, Mrs. Ryan," Rob commented.

Smiling back at the valet, "yes, yes I do," as the valet reluctantly let go of Patty's hand and closed her door heading toward the driver's side. They entered the restaurant and proceeded to the reservation stand.

"Mr. and Mrs. Ryan for our table of four."

With a heavy French accent, the Matre de led the Ryans to their table next to the dance floor. Not many venues have dancing now, and this was quite a treat. Patty observed Cheryl Burke and Kevin, her son, already seated. Kevin stood and embraced Patty and kissed her cheek. Rob shook his hand. Rob then rounded the table to bend and kiss Cheryl on her cheek.

"Oh, you're not getting away that easily." Cheryl grabbed Rob's tie pulling him into a lingering kiss on her lips. Breaking the kiss, "ah, that's better considering what Patty and I have planned for you two boys."

Both sons were dressed in dark suits with pastel-colored shirts and black tie. Their mothers were a completely different matter. We know of Patty's shimmering electric blue halter dress with cleavage revealing gap from throat to navel accentuating her naked breasts. Cheryl wore her spaghetti strap deep purple evening gown.

The thin purple material could not hide Cheryl's excited, braless nipples jutting forward. Leaning forward allowing her dress to gap, Cheryl whispered to her best friend's son, "Rob, do you like my dress? You seem captivated by something. I do hope we may enjoy a few dances when the orchestra starts." Glancing at her own son, "that's okay with you, isn't it Kevin?"

Completely taken off guard, Kevin seemed mesmerized by Patty's inviting cleavage. "Sorry Mom, did you say something?" Both moms chuckled and opened their menus to cover their conversation.

Holding her menu to muffle her speech, Cheryl set the rules. "We are here to deflect suspicion. Rob, my Kevin will do his best to entertain your mother and I will do my best to, uh, distract you." Sounding very serious, "are you okay with that, Robert? This evening will end with dessert at my home where we will engage in further romantic exhibitions for our audience. You must know that we are being surveilled." Lowering her menu, "let's enjoy a wonderful meal and some dancing before we go home for, uh, dessert."

# # # #

Chapter Thirteen - Five weeks later

The wedding and reception had been uneventful except for the sound of gunfire from the beach near the hotel; a yacht exploding in San Juan harbor; the arrival and departure of a medivac helicopter from the beach; and the hurried departure of several private jets from the airport.

# # # #

The furious Armando Reyes is on the phone... walks into his private office to discover an uninvited pair of visitors making themselves comfortable on his sofa. "Who the fuck are you and who let you into my home?"

"Sit down Mr. Reyes and I'll explain." The arms dealer swallowed hard, noting the presence of the man re recognized as Mrs. Burke's foreboding husband holding a menacing looking Glock with a silencer attached. Reyes hung up his cell phone.

"Armando, I am going to tell you a story and you will not interrupt until I am finished. Are we clear?" Reyes nodded and sat in the chair opposite Colonel Sharpe and the man he knew as Kevin Burke.

"Your banker slash money launderer, Mr. Phillips, has disappeared with a woman he met at a strip club. Before we could arrest him, he managed to transfer a great deal of money from his bank in Florida to several offshore accounts in the Caymen Islands. We know you are aware of some transactions, but not all. We have been tracking your communications for quite some time.

The money is now in the possession of the United States government and will be used to maintain your illegal enterprises if you continue to cooperate with us. Nod if you are still with me." Reyes nodded.

"Next, Cheryl Burke, the woman you attempted to have assassinated by your hired gun will be posing as your wife in all future meetings and negotiations. Mrs. Burke is the wife of the man holding his gun on you right now. Nod if you understand so far." Reyes nodded.

"Mrs. Reyes right now is on a mission in the Mediterranean as your official representative. When you are contacted by your buyers, you will confirm her status as your wife and trusted partner to negotiate on your behalf, Nod if you agree." Reyes nodded.

# # # #

The elegantly dressed woman entered the lobby of the Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo on the Principality of Monte Carlo with her entourage. On her left was her bodyguard, Robert Ryan. On her right was her personal maid, Diana Florez. Both were licensed and carrying firearms. The bell captain approached, bowing; "welcome to the Hermitage Senora Reyes, your suite has been prepared as Senor Reyes instructed."

Leading the way to the elevator bank, Cheryl 'Reyes' replied, "gracias, I do not wish to be disturbed."

Once in her suite, her SAT phone pinged telling her that the colonel had everything in place for her first appointment with the purchasers. She replied: Gracias!

# # # #

Back in Florida, Patricia Ryan the bank's new President, continued to monitor the various cash transactions swirling around the world on behalf of the Reyes cartel's many investments. She is skimming as instructed and utilizing the programs set up by her talented son. Thinking to herself, "this is a lot more fun than being normal."

12