All Comments on 'Two Moms, Two Laps: Home Rules'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a story

I particularly like the mix in pace and the build up. Damn fine, and I can't wait for the next installment.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
You are a legend.

This has got to be one of the hottest stories on this site I have read.

I loved the first chapter, its a bonus that you added a second chapter, and the promise of a third is icing on the cake.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Quick comment on first page, while impression is piping hot and fresh in mind !

I really enjoyed how the author let the narrator soil & despoil his Mom & aunt . Then come the morning light of ' day after', the women gang up & start laying down the limits of any future depravity. Shortly after , each woman comes to him in isolated situations & explains how these rules are actually elastic & are subject to change.

In the hands of any other author or real life - this could be infuriating but TTT has the wordsmanship & understanding of human foibles/ psychology to make this poignant and sexy at once. Ok - there's more to say but I'm too impatient to read rest of story for full disclosure . Gotta Go !

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

This story the first chapter and this and the promise of more to come.. Amazingly hot stuff! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm lucky to have fallen upon your story!

My first comment to any story!

After a few years reading stories I just had to respond. Thank you for an amazing story.... fully of everything one can hope for. Not sure how I can find your next story.... hoping I will be sooo lucky. Great job and... thanks again!

singlebuck85singlebuck85over 11 years ago
Hot... Hot... Fucking HOT!

Wow... a six page story that is hot from the start to the finish! More... PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

You just can't get much hotter than that !! Great story, keep it going. Very good writing, some of the best ever !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am compelled...

... to comment.

Having, over the years, left, on this site, one comment directed toward DQS, a negative comment, I feel strongly toward balancing the scale.

I leave you this...

... I am a fan of alwayswantedto... and what I like about this (your) story is the communication as well as the seduction. I hope that you maintain this story at a high level, an interesting and titillating tale. Put forth your best effort for this and please do not let this degrade into the mundane. Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

that was amazingly one of the best .... you better hurry with part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Didn't like the second half...

You had a pretty cool thing goin' when it was just the son being played against Mother and Aunt (very hot), but bringing the dad into the equation was a real mood killer and too over the top. And what an ass! Sure a son fuckin' his mom isn't gonna win any awards for his character, but... You cheapened the wife/his mom with that misogynistic, bro-fisting douche of a husband at the end. Boo! I boo you sir.

You pretty much killed my interest in a story/universe I'd enjoyed. Boo.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Fantastic story

I am wanting to see just how far mom will go to keep her boy to herself.

A great story.

Thanks for the read

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Send Dad on business trip, please. Antartica if possible !

I hate to agree with previous comment saying patriarch presence is a buzzkill. There are hints that dad would be amendable to a Penny for Mom swap. Don't know ....maybe .

I try to never say never with TTT's limits especially after the five Star passed out Mom story. But this author's impish imagination would seem to have to racki up double overtime to find narrator and mom/ aunt flow with Daddy-0 in 100 mile radius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the latest chapter, another idea for you?!

yeah, for me the adding of the father kind of ruined this story for me.. it became NOT believable to me.. i enjoyed the previous chapters as well as your other stories.. don't know if you want to go with this idea, but for me a totally hot and kinky new story would be involving some horny 70ish year old grandmother, nothing special to look at, widowed for many years, very lonely very horny but also very rich in her mansion, and her hooking up with her grandson who is 25 years old or so and is a HUGE national level bodybuilder and handsome stud! this kind of coupling would be off the charts hot and kinky i think! it would be awesome if this lonely rich old grandmother is actual the one who PLOTS against her musclebound bodybuilder grandson. what i mean is he has no idea, not being the smartest tool in the shed what his grandmother is up to,, for instance, for an entire summer he moved into her mansion having moved across country let's say, living there while he finds a job and getting ready to compete at a national level bb show, he is a HUGE PLAYER sleeping around with big breasted gorgeous gym bunnies, acting all super macho and somewhat of a egotistical jerk stuck on himself, his body and handsomeness, showing it off to anyone and anywhere in skintight clothing, over the top strut, etcetera..working out and screwing is his life.

meanwhile the grandmother not so innocent as it seems at all, decides she needs a man and sex and here in her midst is this HUGE BEEFCAKE who struts around nearly nude everyday in her pool, or hanging around showing himself off oblivious that his attire is hardly appropriate to be seen like this in front of his own grandmother, and she must have this ultimate musclebound stud even if it's her own grandson, she starts to drug him, putting various sexual drugs and aprodosiacs in his protein shakes and food, getting him even hornier than usual and she starts to wear revealing clothing even though on her old body it would hardly be sexy to him and be actual pathetic for her to be seen wearing this stuff, but unbeknowst to him he starts getting turned on day by day, she always sprays special pheremone sexual perfume on her,, when she knows he's about to go out and get laid to some club or bar, she slips into his food or drink something that causes him NOT to be able to get hard, causes disinterest in sex and so on.. he starts losing interest in screwing the gym bunnies, can't get it up for the gorgeous horny young women at the bars, etcetera,, the grandmother does this ONLY when he is about to go out and on the prowl... she then when he's around her as he comes home late at night or the next morning does the opposite drugging of him, eventually he's is only able to get hard and horny around her, this very average old woman whose is grandmother! not being the smartest tool in the shed he has no idea what is going on or happening to him!...

little by little day by day she is turning him and conquering him to her conniving delight. eventually his parent's (the grandmother's daughter or son) come to visit them and then all 4 go to their summer house in the woods for a weekend, (this is where you can use your previous storylines of the son and the mother sitting on their laps for the ride idea) the grandmother comes up with the idea of filling her old, wrinkled, never used for decades pussy with a special vagina lubricant she found that with various unknown and exotic ingredients will cause ANY MAN to be harder than ever and experience out of this world never felt before pleasure, she uses this secret weapon planning on being the one who HAS TO sit on her musclebound bodybuilder grandson.. well as you can guess, one thing to leads to another in the cramped seat as the small thin grandmother all or 110 pounds sit on the lap of the stunningly handsome huge 260 pound all muscle grandson... the grandson's mind becomes utterly blown!!!!! he cannot believe how good his own grandmother's pussy feels.. out of this world good better than any young beautiful slut countless conquest he has had over the years! of course the grandmother plays the role of her lifetime, deserving a academy award for acting all innocent and "this is so wrong, for us to do this" i feel so ashamed, i'm so sorry, etcetera' during and after they secretly screw hidden in the back by the luggage and away from the eyes of the his parents sitting in front....

ultimately, the bodybuilder grandson mind and body forever become totally captured, conquered and converted, he moves in permanetly with his grandmother in her huge mansion, where he works out in the expensive gym she set up, working out and fucking his grandmother. thinking all the while " i get pussy anytime i want it and i don't have to worry about getting some young broad pregnant, i live rent free here, and get to workout at my own private incredible gym,, who cares if it's my own grandmother pussy i get ( AND without analyzing it HE NEEDS!).. pussy is pussy he thinks as he struts around the mansion and in life... thinking that HE IS THE ONE IN CHARGE LIKE ALWAYS, the dominant alpha male! MEANWHILE OF COURSE TO THE CONNIVING DIRTY MINDED NOT INNOCENT AT ALL GRANDMOTHER HER plan has worked to utter perfection! she has done it! she has captured, conquered and converted this musclebound huge stud into a grandmother fucker! and he loves it and needs it! she knows she is the one in charge and always will be and the stupid stud doesn't have a clue all that she did to him and continues to do to him (the constant sexual drugging, pheremone lust inducing perfume around the house, the special vagina lubricant, etcetera) to ensure his mental and physically slavery to her! she continues to play the "pity and i'm so lonely, so old and unattractive and so innocent card" for the rest of her days, sneakily and connivingly, she loves how he acts all studly and super macho not having a clue that she got him!

sorry to go on and on, but this type of story would i think totally get me and others who love your stories turned on BIG TIME! while i'm good with thinking of this scenario i don't think i could come up with realistic and descriptive dialogue to match this storyline, that is where you would be able to come in if you so choose! thanks for your efforts so far!

BlueeyesjulyBlueeyesjulyover 11 years ago
So hot!

I liked the dad's involvement, as long as he agrees to share, do mom together, switch with Marie, swap/share Pennie... but I like family incest stories too, not just mom/son stories. TTT is one of my favorite authors, and I have faith that chapter 3 (and more, I hope), will continue to be hot, hot, hot!

mentalmanmentalmanover 11 years ago
I agree...

...with Eric Shift. Bonus for this this chapter and can't flippin' wait for #3! Ignore the nay-sayers who castigate you because you didn't write it THEIR way... continue wriing YOUR way - that's plenty fine for me!!! Thank you

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Fantastic erotica

And now I too can't wait for chapter 3, especially if it goes where it looks like it's going.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
nice one

I don't have a problem with the dad getting involved, provided you make good on the promise of mom sandwiched between the two. I also don't know why it wouldn't be OK for Colin to get his mom and aunt or be apart of any group action that is coming.

thanks.

max052max052over 11 years ago
Yes to group action

I'll go along with Homerjay, I hope this all ends with as many dicks and pussys as you can come up with. Also hoping Colin fucks his mom. Poor kid needs it bad and is getting left out. But whatever you do will be perfect I'm sure, it has been so far.

Tex, you are by far one of the best writers on this site, my hat's off to you. Keep writing, Cowboy, and I'll keep reading. Thanks for sharing.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the hot incestuous action! Mama used to suck and fuck me as Daddy did my sweet ass too!

Only wish more hot incest included sissification of the young boy bitch! He should have been wearing nylons and high heels and dressed hot for Daddy and Mommy!

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 11 years ago
Fantastic

I’ve been reading stories on Literotica for several years, but never yours because I like mother son incest. The Two Moms, Two Laps series introduced me to your work and I have enjoyed it very much. I don’t normally care much for the loving wives category but loved your Pool Payment series. The plot was well thought out and I like the smooth and easy way you describe things.

I’ve only written one story and it made it into the hot category. I wanted the dad to be a good guy and not stupid, so he knows about the sex between his wife and son. So I ended up writing a “Loving Wives” story even though I don’t particularly like the category. I got around that the same way you did. The son has a special claim on his mom that no one else has and the dad loves him too.

Thanks again for the great stories.

rokitman096rokitman096over 11 years ago
Great Read

I've always enjoyed your stories and I especially liked your Blackmail series. This is your best yet! Can't wait for chapter 3...

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderover 11 years ago
Awesome story

I really liked this story - can't wait for the next part to come out.

Celeste999Celeste999over 11 years ago
Smithereens

Well, Sir. I sent you a little anonymous note commending you on your first chapter of this spellbinding story. I spent the time to read the second and find myself eagerly anticipating your next step. The dialogue was realistic and just a smidge surreal. I do not comment often, much less publicly, but your story blew me to smithereens. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.

Celly

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Continue ...........

You should not delay in posting so long that readers lose interest in following the story.

yummymikeyummymikeover 11 years ago
?????

Sorry anonymous but there is no way anyone can or should be able to lose interest in this story,no matter how long it takes for the next chapter,saying that tho,I too wish it was a little more quickly in coming(no pun intened) ;) lol,anyway I think its one of the best stories I've read on here,even tho I haven't been on this site long :) all I can say Tx Tall Tales is,well done & I wish I had your writing skill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
show for son

At first I thought bullshit with son crap. Then realizing the father has a serious Inferiority complex with his manhood. A huge ego and must prove himself th those around him. His wife is just a experienced fuck slave because she is insecure in herself. After that every thing is just a pono fuck fest. Boring....

Even the security code agrees giving me a 666D.

apollo90apollo90over 11 years ago
Interesting story line

Improvement on the first one. My only quibble would be with the amount of time they 'seemed' to spend in bed waiting for Dad to get home. All in all, a very good incest series. Hope the next one is better!

KingC509KingC509about 11 years ago
Jealous....

Dad seems to have a bit of a masculinity issue in having mom do it on the patio like that and telling the son to sit and watch. Hope I'm not the only one thinking that? Can't wait tell dad see's pictures of the boy doing his aunt, how jealous will he be at that? Will be interesting to find out !

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Two Moms, Two Laps: Home rules:

I'm believing Dad is wanting to get his son involved in a threesome with his wife, and then Dad can look forward to his son bringing his girlfriendd Penny in for a foursome. So far this story and "Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours" have been totally and purely incestual, all with blood-related family. But the perception is the purity of the family incestual affairs are destined to be muddied and clouded and "watered down"! Too bad if that happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!

ForbiddenAffinityForbiddenAffinityalmost 11 years ago
What's the progression?

This story line is great, and I'm really enjoying it. Liking the different characters, and their own personal agendas. Can't wait to read more! I do have one question though, whats the prder of the stories. I don't want to skip ahead and miss out on something and throw the story off track.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Another great Chapter/Story

Another great read! Thank you.

wawferwawferover 9 years ago
damn!

I love his dad!

Mandal46Mandal46over 9 years ago
Love it!!!!!

Love it, now gonna read the whole series. Thanks for sharing :)

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
that was an interesting turn of events

I did not expect dad to open up the relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
congrats

I just wanted to say high five to you for writing this. This has been the most exciting novel I have ever read in my life I want to print it out and make it into a book and keep it beside my bed like a bible. Ive learned a lot more than just sex after reading this. I learned to truly appreciate women and love them as the creatures they are and in return my wife gives me a swirly go round every morning I think Jeremy as more will power than I do. I only last about 30 seconds.

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
Awesome!

I am so enjoying this series. Your writing is amazing and I love the way you tell a story. You are without a doubt one of my favorite authors. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good god

This story deserves an award had me on edge the whole time just an over the top story.

denbidenbiover 8 years ago
INCREDIBLE And EXCITING

Not a lot I can add to the title, suffice to say,a magnificent piece is work from an amazing talent. An undoubted TEN STARS 🌃.

RikibeeRikibeeover 7 years ago
5 STARS

One of the best yet. Had me wet and cumming multible times since the first chapter. Outstanding story...and superb writting style...now going to next chapter for more, as I am still so hot!! :-)~~~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
meh...

Nicely descriptive. Rather petty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too long

Waaay to long, and just went from titilating to plain stupid. Reel it back in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Good read HEY ANNONY

go fuck yourself you retarded ape

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like the story so far....

but let's get real...an 18 year old healthy boy/man and no summer job? He whines about doing a few chores around the house, what a wimp! But anyone at 18 years old and calls his mom "mommy" probably couldn't hold a job down anyway! And if his aunt marie is so hot where are all the other guys in this city?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsenses and confusion

YOU ARE DEFINITELY INCOHERENT in what you are saying when you make that boy tell that his aunt “didn't blow me,she let me come in her mouth”,but you wrote before in this chapter that “she gave him a blow-job in the car”!So,IT’S OBVIOUS that HIS AUNT GAVE HIM A BLOW JOB and SHE DIDN’T ONLY LET HIM CAME IN HER MOUTH!YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP WRITING such NONSENSICAL AND CONFUSING things!

Ironman52Ironman52about 3 years ago

This just keeps getting hotter 5*

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 3 years ago

AWESOME!!!! Loved it. Thank you

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/19/2021) Absolutely brilliant!! I loved the long dialogue. In the voyeuristic scene, Harold and Alice showing off for Jeremy were outstanding!! I keep picturing Dad as a 6ft 6in biker dude in a suit with calluses for hands and mum this little petite nymph capable of impaling herself and twirling around his flag pole. It never ceases to amaze me how unbelievably stupid and insipid these anonymousey trolls can be. It's as if they are competing with each other over who can be the most stupid and clueless. Now let's take Anonymousey of over 1 year ago with his comment "Nonsenses and confusion" “didn't blow me, she let me come in her mouth”. It went right over his pointy little head (probably both) and I ain't gonna explain it. 5 stars of course!! Absolutely 5 stars!!

bpanther777bpanther777over 2 years ago

An absolute wonder!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn

its 2021 and this shit still make me horny

I would rate 10/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wooooooooooooooow truly amazing

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 2 years ago

I read this series back in 2019. And it's still in my top 10 Mom/Son stories. I couldn't put it down then, and I damn sure can't put it down now

versusjehaversusjehaover 1 year ago

bro im done.. came here for the fap stayed for the amazing plot and story telling

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! I’ve nyread a story as hot as this. Hope in future tales they decide to share.

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mother/son incest stories, this one has potential. I did not know this was a 9 part series. Unfortunately, before reading this chapter, I read "Two Moms, Two Laps - Quiet". Reading this part. by itself, I find it amazing that mother, father, and son can be so emotionally and psychologocal secure in their respective positions and status. Based on maturity and experience with life, mother and husband/father are the most self-aware, self-secure and ego-sound characters I have encountered. As expected, the son is less mature and self-confidence. Although some might find the mother performing oral sex on her husband in front of her son degrading, based on known history, it is not. Lion marking his territory.

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

After reading pg 1 with her slapping him and then admitting she told her husband about what they did and seeing that she obviously couldn't be trusted (along with breaking her own rules when she felt like it) I developed a strong dislike for the mother and jumped on team Aunt Marie big time. Time to see what happens on pg 2,

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Gym52Gym5212 months ago

I have enjoyed reading this first chapter and look forward too much more fun and games in further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely amazing, as always.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Only comment here...you go, boy...Jeremy has his hands full, with Alice, Marie, and Penny (with dad's encouragement there!!)

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠😭🌠🔥🔥🌋🌋🔥

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The son seems like he's falling for his mom, the mom clearly has strong feelings for him as well, but it doesn't seem like she'll ever leave the father, so I don't know if there could be anything there long-term between the mom and son, other than some kinky fun (if that's what the story is going for, then fair enough). Also, there's more to the story about the dad and Marie that was mentioned, though he didn't share the details. I wonder what else happened and if it will cause any rifts down the line.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

Reading the previous comments I am dumbfounded how many things have gone over people's heads. ✈️

Mom worships Dad & his dominant personality. Mom is submissive to Dad, but is still a parental authority over son (though that could change if her submissiveness & his dominance comes through).But... although she loves & worships her husband, there is nobody she loves more than the son she bore 18 years ago. That he is a younger version of her husband, she can't overlook. No wonder she would worship her Son & his cock too. That Dad is a dominant, manly figure, doesn't mean he is a misogynist. No wonder his wife worships him, & his sister in law is jealous that he was the one who got away. The competition between sisters brings everything to a head (in more ways than one). & now both are setting a mutual boundary, that becuase of their hormones, neither wants to adhere to. So both take liberties. Colin I guess will come into this story & become the potential man he could be. I guess Marie will become horny & sexually starved enough to seduce him, her own son.

Dad is excited at the thought of his wife misbehaving? I think half the men in western society are, & I certainly am. Maybe excited at the thought of watheing her being fucked by her own son? Nearly all men fantasise about fucking their own mom, & I certainly am. So would it be exciting & natural to see your son, fuck &/or make love to your wife/his mom? I certainly do. Do Dads talk man to man with their sons when they come of age? My father did. & told me how my mom liked to be fucked hard. & how he fucked her sister. & other conquests.

Now after all that has transpired, he pulls his cock out, & demands his submissive wife sucks his cock in front of her son? I absolutely get it. See son? This is how submissive you mom, my wife, is.

Gee I wish I got to live out a story like this. I used to fantasise about my mom. & my aunt. & my Dad fucking my mom. & my mom getting spitroasted by my Dad & I

5 ropes of cum

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good and enjoyable erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a great story line, but great mostly because of how well you tell it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20368 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES