All Comments on 'Two Moms, Two Laps: Quiet'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
unhappy

This should have been the last one Tex, and you should never have published it...

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeabout 11 years ago
Keep up the fire, TTT!

This is one hell of a story, and I will hate to see it end. Looking forward to the rest of the journey.

shanebrumdershanebrumderabout 11 years ago
YAY!

This was such a 180 from the last chapter. It made me so happy. Keep up the amazing work, and keep churning out these stories!

max052max052about 11 years ago
Great, but...

He's still manipulating, plus got his dad doing it. At least the mood is getting a lot lighter. It's hard to get any insight into Harold's thinking, He's got me a little puzzled. Hope there's some action going on at Penny's house, too. You get your usual 5 stars because, Hell, I can't give you anything else.

Thanks again for this first class series, I can't wait for the conclusion but I'll be sad when its over. Then again, you'll simply top yourself with something better, you always do.

All my best. max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks!

I can't wait and I too don't don't want this story to end. Please think about extending this series, we all love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

its mind blowing...so well written....not hurring for sex...simply superb....eagerly waiting for the next chapter

billyjim55billyjim55about 11 years ago

Enjoyed every chapter/ great job well done/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jeremy......

Jeremy....still an ASS.

Penny....boring.

I like Harold, but he really should be seen & not heard.....much.

Bring Marie & Mom back...Colin too if necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The big question

How does a 60 year old man think exactly like a 13 year old boy? That's what this opus is. Kudos for some restraint though. Jeremy gives only one karate chop to a boy's throat. I don't know how Penny has escaped two fist blows to her stomach. Maybe that will come in later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not so much

Too much distracting family drama. Pretty lite on the erotica. The taboo (what i watch for) is MIA in this selection, could have been filed under teen romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A GROWING FAMILY DRAMA

I do not read the input of others. Being of simple mind I might be persuaded to pile on. This chapter was heavy on the character interaction and I still do not figure how his aunt showing up played in. She was there a motivation toward reconciliation and her function could have been accomplished through someone else.

I gave you a 4 on this one. The sex was tepid. The story advanced, and character personalities were expanded. I enjoyed the interaction between Penny and the new guy. Also pleased when her boyfriend dealt with the intimidation as he did.

Looking forward to your next two chapters. Please, put some sexy full bush on one of these babes.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 11 years ago
My instinct is...

I hope fidelity wins. I really do. Sharing may be fun for a little while, but in the end it will ruin the best of relationships. Monogamy is not old fashioned, it is the wisest way of living.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

I'm really enjoying this entire series. I'm kind of glad that Jeremy's plans blew up, he really was turning into a manipulative little shit, even if for 'good' reasons.

I'm looking forward to reading more, but NOT looking forward to an end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
to long

skip all the sob crap and get to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent developements

Felt that you very well developed all parts of the conflict. All had their reasons; all tended to resolve their feelings. Disregard comment from another reader since said reader used "to" instead of "too."

ekim22ekim22about 11 years ago
Confusing

Man that was hard to keep up with.

You can obviously write well, there's no question about that. But maybe more defintiion up front of who's who. I was really confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
@ekim22

@ekim22, if you read the entire series then you wouldn't have a problem with the names. Start with Two moms Two laps: two hours, then two moms two laps : home rules then Laying penny afterwards Old wounds and finally Quiet

I fucking love this series, hes fucking great. I hope it never ends, you are the best author ever!!!

P.S when is the next one coming? Give us a date!!!! I keep checking every hour or so

aa1632aa1632about 11 years ago
"How dare let that boy look down your shirt! Aren't you happy being one of five women sexually servicing me?"

The harem theme is one that comes up pretty regularly on this category. And while I do enjoy it, I don't get where this has been going lately. Both in this series and in "A Weird One" by Just Plain Bob, the author has their protagonist flipping out over the real or perceived transgressions of one of the members of their harem, completely oblivious to the obvious hypocrisy as seen by the reader. I realize that the "harem relationship" is based on power, at least as much as sex, but it seems to me that this theme is getting away from "sex through power" towards "control through power". I enjoy this story (5 stars) and will continue reading it, but I just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great work

You are one of the most talented writers I have come across in my time reading erotica. I was so fucking furious at Penny for her actions at the mall, yet by the end of the chapter I sympathised with her for falling under that douchebags spell.

I cannot wait for your next chapter, just fucking ignore everyone who's complaining about the percieved lack of erotica this story contains.

hornacekhornacekabout 11 years ago
Man ...

... Penny is a real bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Want More!!!

No Pressure

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 11 years ago
Penny as a Naif

Is any 18 year old girl THAT naive?? Really? She goes on a date with her lover, her first time, her forever and invites along some friends - OK

But then she completely ignores him afterwards?? Really?? I've never been an 18 year old girl, but that just stretches the bounds of credulity!!

I also have a problem with the "ridge hand" strike. That is a potentially lethal blow, and unless he has completely mastered it, should never have been used. Granted it made the scuffle very short and one sided, but still.....

Aside from that, Jeremy's reaction is quite acceptable (for an 18 year old boy, of course :-) )

Zero_NullnixZero_Nullnixabout 11 years ago
Thanks.

This epic has been outstanding from the outset. I'm in awe. The depth of characterisation and the amount of work you've put into the complicated domestic situation impress the hell out of me.

As I writer, I know how much it can grate when people tell you what to do with your own story, so all I will say is that I'll be very sorry when I finally reach the end of this series and I sincerely hope that all the characters can wind up happy. You've written some good, decent people about whom your readers can actually care.

Thanks for this. It's a really great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow.

Best. Series. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Need more soon

Please release the next installment I've come back to this read at least three full reads and am anxiously waiting on your next installment. I've read most of your long stories because they are so captivating. Please please continue this one

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Two Moms, Two Laps: Quiet"

This avid blood-related family incest dedicated reader sees dark clouds on the horizon for this family clan!!

The basis of this series of stories of , "Two Moms, Two Laps.....", revolved around the incestual affair of mother Alice and her son Jeremy. Unfortunately, what goes around doesn't always come around. This series is winding down with both mom Alice and son Jeremy being as separated and distanced from each other as if they were on different planets. That scenario makes this series of stories null, void and mute, it appears!! The perception is the only incestual affair that might be left is aunt Marie and her son Colin, which is less than exciting where Colin is concerned.

The issue of aunt Marie in relation to her sister Alice and brother-in-law Harold and nephew Jeremy is not resolved yet ( and I'm really getting into loving aunt Marie quite a lot) for which I'm perturbed about. The lead character role, Jeremy, has issues with his temper and anger. His jealousy is eating him up and he must learn to temper it and maintain some semblance of jealousy control. Jeremy's father Harold considers himsel in the role as Master and his wife Alice as his slave and his wantonness to have her be his slut-whore! Jeremy's girlfriend Penelope (Penny) is so far the only "normal" character but she might have some issues with her father Mr. Booth, and she will undoubtedly have to deal with Jeremy's anger and jealousy.

I've read there are two more related chapters on the drawing board, and lots of issues can be solved in those two series!! I'm not sure I see how all the issues are going to shake out. The author knows!! We avid incest lovers await in the wings for the "hot off the press" printings!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy fucking christ

That story took FOREVER and the point took forever to get to

For fucks sake,write a book poindexter,this site is for filthy filthy porn,not your novel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where's it at

Still waiting for the next in the series your writing is so riveting that I've read all of your stories and can't wait to continue with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Quiet is Right...

Are we going to have to wait 'til August for the all-holes, everyone involved sexfest this needs to conclude with? Perhaps back-off on the needless domination and tender/loving aspects which are counter to truly red-hot sex and just let the cum fly!

KnightDomKnightDomalmost 11 years ago
Thank You.

For not going the easy route. For making real characters, it makes the hot scenes that much hotter. and Makes me want to read your work over and over again.

Eagle59Eagle59almost 11 years ago
Wonderful Read, MORE to come I hope?

I have really enjoyed all of this series and I’m looking forward to more here. Don’t worry what was said about taking so long building up to the point. It was a wonderful read and I really look forward to the next installment.

sanjeev98sanjeev98almost 11 years ago
Looking forward to more... AMAZING.

hi tx. am eagerly looking forward to the next chapters. bring em on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very erotic

please give the next one . I cant wait, please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cowboy! Yer killin me!

Tex, don't just leave us hanging! If you don't finish this soon, I'll end up getting too much sleep!

ForbiddenAffinityForbiddenAffinityalmost 11 years ago
More story! This one is great!

When can we expect more of this story to be released? Story is freakin' great!

jlcookiijlcookiialmost 11 years ago
wheres the next chapter

dont take too long i cant hold out that long. Keep it up ther story is running great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is awesome

The start of the story with two hours was awesome, it is my favourite story ever.and the possible interaction between alice and collin made me jerk even more. Actually i liked the part in the previous episode when out of no whaere collin got a blowjob, i think ushould make collin an important character in yhe next chapter. And make alice the kind of women who has sex but never tells. Amd plz tellwhen is the next story coming in..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why have you gone 'Quiet'?

Next chapter please. Don't take such large gaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hurry on next chapter or chapters,great story!!@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Update Soon??

I sure hope we get the next chapter in this great story soon loved the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Uh oh...

...we near the dreaded four-months-since-the-last-update-to-the-story threshold. He may be done with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ohhh noooo....

The author may have dropped this story altogether. Any chances of seeing a follow up is futile...

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
LOL at last comments

Sorry for the long delay, but the next two chapters are finally done, and I'm working on what I think will be the last one. Will be submitting the next chapter this weekend. Probably both if I can get through the edits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

the last time you said something similar along the lines it took more than a month for you to publish a follow up. Make the next one longer and more twisted. This story took on a realistic tone which was boring and lackluster

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome read

i am waiting for the next update .. and for better or for worse i will stick to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A very good story except for one thing, it needs a sequel and hopefully a conclusion...right away. I've lost my momentum for this story. Maybe the writer of this story would never finish this after all. Leaving a story like this unfinished is frustrating to the readers. You'd expect us to make our own conclusions?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

When it comes to sequels, you can rely on one author that finishes his story. Bobby T. anyone?

:D

LarryArcherLarryArcherover 10 years ago
Love the story except for the fighting

Love your work but I don't think the fight added anything to the story. So many of the loving couples stories end up with fights but it doesn't have to be like that. I can guarantee you that a heck of a lot of people are doing this without fighting with one another.

Nameless432Nameless432over 10 years ago
Jeremy is an ass

Seriously he is a selfish borderline sociopathic asshole was that on purpose?

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
The author is clearly having a blast with this story.

And you know what? That's as it should be.

I can practically feel his satisfaction oozing from my screen, as he wades through all this dialogue. I'd bet anything that he's having way more fun writing the dialogue than the sex, and it's not even close.

Good for you, TTT. I'm the same way. The fun is in writing the characters, not the sex.

Speaking of which, there is one aspect of the dialogue that continues to trouble me with this series. Namely, the fact that far too often Jeremy's 'voice' changes from that of a teen boy to TTT's much older, much more mature 'own' voice. In one breath he's a dopey kid, which is how he ought to sound, and in the next he sounds exactly like his dad, who is clearly filling in for TTT himself here.

Other than for the occasional editing errors, that's about the only technical issue I have with this series, but it's a rather large one. In what is otherwise such a well-written piece, Jeremy's occasional bouts of conspicuously age-inappropriate dialogue are quite glaring.

On the other hand, the narrative here is so ambitious as to have me still reading and commenting this deep into the story, so you are again to be commended for your excellent work, sir.

Story-wise, I find myself rooting less and less for Jeremy and Jenny, neither of whom are turning out to be particularly sympathetic characters. Jeremy's a hot-headed, egotistical Neanderthal clod, while Jenny is equal parts oblivious, self-centered, and plain ol' mean. The dad is showing a bit more humanity, so I'm coming around to him, though I'm entirely sick of all the Master/Slave crap. Again, just not my thing. I love Alice to death, but I'd love her a whole lot more if she didn't become such a whimpering lamb whenever she's forced to contend with her husband's overbearing ego.

Which leaves Marie, who remains the only sympathetic figure in this entire series. Well, besides Colin, of course, who's pretty much just a prop so far, like a talking ficus tree. I truly do hope that before all is said and done Marie will be allowed some real happiness, and not merely in the form of being treated as a disposable plaything by Jeremy, Alice and the dad. She deserves more.

For that matter, I guess I'm also rooting for Colleen, who's done nothing wrong either. All she wants is for her daughter to be happy, and lots of hot sex. She has no intentions of deceiving anyone, including her erstwhile invisible husband.

Great story, and I'm still on board.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Surprising to say the least!

I come here to read dirty stories and get turned on, and what do I get? A story where I care about the well-penned characters? Where I want things to go right for them and root for them? Where I get annoyed and antsy because the next chapter isn't ready yet? What sort of way is that to treat your readers?

Damned good story though. Grumble.

unknownabyssunknownabyssover 9 years ago
Sexiest soap ever

Gotta agree with the first comment on this story... this series has turned into something I'm reading for more than just the erotica and fantasies - I'm drawn right into the characters and plotline, while the sexiness just adds to the entertainment.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
even more complicated than before

ttt there are parts of the dialogue that are difficult to follow. Once in a while there will be a comment followed by a response, all in the same line or paragraph. But no attribution is given to the comment, and the response doesn't seem to link.

skeen77skeen77almost 9 years ago

Silliest lover's fight I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm. Kind of a big clinker.

Like many of your stories, this one requires some suspension of disbelief when it comes to the protagonist's superhuman sexual and emotional prowess. Having Jeremy suddenly start acting like a typical clueless teen -- hell, an UNUSUALLY clueless teen -- really made it hard to sustain that suspension. It just seemed like it came out of nowhere, and was completely over the top compared to all his previous behavior.

And yet, I can't bring myself to take away a star for it, especially since you seemed to bring everything back in line by the end of the chapter. I certainly can't bring myself to stop reading!

count2threecount2threeover 8 years ago
OMG Now you really fucked up....

I cant believe you would ruin a great Story like this ...

Penny fucked up, big time. Period. Jeremy was absolutely right, being angry with her. Then little missy did 1) NOT apologize 2) Lie about what happened to her mother 3) and then even played moral high ground when he came to her ... BIG FUCKING MISTAKE by the way. He effectively let himself be made into a Beta male ass kisser by the other characters in your story. Which completely implausibly put all the blame on him, even AFTER they knew the truth. Are you fucking kidding me ? And then everything es perfect again? Don't make me fucking laugh. You do that in real life and you are fucking done! Sure in your story where you control consequences he is now the 'sensible one'. Because somehow nobody will notice that he just gave up all self respect to get back to her pussy. Well done. Its amazing how after some time the real messed up world view of the Author always shines through. lol. And i can not believe how many idiots gave you 5 stars for this. I feel really sorry for those people.

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 8 years ago
it fits

Dont listen to the other comments. Actually this chapter was in-line with the storyline and it was important. Jeremy needed the perspective.

richman3richman3over 7 years ago
This is a great series

I know that you don't come on here anymore so you will probably never read this. But this is a great series.

The people that only come here for fuck stories have no clue what a good long story about love (with some hot sex mixed in) should look like.

I get that crap with mine all the time of course my series is really more of a fuck story than a love story.

Anyway if you ever read this excellent job I will be reading the next parts momentarily and thanks for the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Penny was wrong...

Can't believe you had Jeremy apologizing to Penny for his reaction to her "betrayal". It wasn't a matter of who sat by whom - it was a matter of her being so blinded and emotionally overwhelmed by another man that she forgot about him. Imagine that: she completely forgot she was there with Jeremy. She sat flirting with, and touching, another man for 10 minutes before she even bothered to look around the room for Jeremy. If that's the best she can do, they'll be separated long before the first semester has ended.

The only way two people can have an enjoyable, stable, relationship together is to enter into that relationship as equals. That means when the woman screws up, it's her responsibility to apologize and fix it. She doesn't get to force the responsibility onto the man just because she can cry for a couple of days. To force Jeremy to make the apologies for what happened just perpetuates her belief that the man should apologize whenever she gets upset. She learned nothing positive from what happened. Besides failing the "temptation" test, she also failed the "maturity" test by crying, pouting, and lying about what happened and where the fault resides. She now believes that crying, pouting, and lying will excuse her behavior and get her what she wants. I've seen marriages where the wife was like that and the only way they survived was for the husband to accept being completely dominated by the wife. They got along fine as long as the wife was happy - but if she got upset for ANY reason and the husband was in the doghouse - no matter the reason or who/what was at fault. That's no way to live your life. Why should anybody be dominated in a marriage? Why can't they be equals?

She had a chance to learn a valuable lesson, but she missed out on it because all the adults blamed Jeremy and pressured him to surrender. Bad choice, it will come back to bite him later on - assuming he stays with Penny - which doesn't look likely right now. She'll be seduced and bedded by the next guy to flatter her.

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
OMG

I agree with a few other comments about Penny. But what I loved the most in this chapter was dad forgiveness of both of them. Eyes got watery! I also agree with the comment about how you made Jeremy look clueless all of a sudden. Other wise good job. Now let me go find this writer called goodwritingfan lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it but..

I LOVE the series. i accidentally missed movie night but that was boring when i read a little of it. i sadly wont be reading on. after Penny and harold? im sorry that just did it for me, i hated colin getting; some but that made it dramatic. having harold basically be outcasted made it amusing. im not even in a relationship but it still makes me untrusting :/ still."Daddy" NO, i love daddy but not in this story, i see you've tried to please most kinks but daddy ruined this for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well .......

Not sure how this story went from 5+ to poor soap opera. If I wanted his crap, I would watch Jerry Springer. I hope the kink comes . Yeah I know there has to be some drama but jeez! Oh, and I think Jer and Pen are history. First weekend he is gone,,,,she will be out with the "group ".

PLEASE! !! Bring the hot back !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loveD the series

Like others, I really enjoyed the story till this chapter. Your fiction often minimizes the complexity of your characters in favor of moving the story along. It's fiction... I like that! Your writing is sufficiently good to bring me into the emotional angst of the characters. guess what? I didn't come to literotica to stimulate my sadness and anger. So in plain speech, I ask: WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a whiney bitch

You made Jeremy such a pathetic, sucker punching, sniveling and insecure bitch.

AaronLeos2019AaronLeos2019over 2 years ago

This chapter started off hard to read due to cringe but I eventually got a little emotional slightly teary eyed ............................................and i wouldn't mind reading ome with aunt jenna

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I

Can harp believe you can keeythe qualyup over so many chapters.

Fantastic story& fantastic writing. Love it.

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Style of writing makes the reader take note immediately. First story I have read where everyone knew what was going on. For the first time, the husband/father found out that things had gone further than he had planned. With that said, father/husband position is unreasonable. He can have oral sex with the son's girlfriend but son is no longer allowed to please his wife/mother? Does not work that way.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

Gym52Gym5212 months ago

EXCELLENT.

You appear to have intimate knowledge of this type of situation.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Ooooo, boy....I almost quit the whole story on page 2, all the anger and drama; Jeremy really was attempting to "seal the breach" there...too much left loose, as you wrote it, all came out.

Then, Jeremy overreacted; I know there are more chapters, so I figured healing would come, he and Penny belong together/to each other. EXPERIENCE AND COMMUNICATION, they are learning, kinda the hard way, like the rest of us.

Gotta throw in personal experience; in high school, I was painfully shy (until 25 years old)...friends pushed another a girl in our group and me together. Was showing okay, sophomores, until this older (21-22) guy-Baptist missionary, no less/had been lost in jungle/staying at her folks house. She got googly-eyed over him, in front of me...I went home, quit talking to her. She was hurt by my actions, but friends said she was 'innocent party's/I overreacted. Nope, sorry...no trust there!! Had a chance to see her, with her husband and part of the group two yrs ago...still...I am an ass, did not want to go there!!

I see the tag for next chapter..."Rage" is it?? This does not bode well, my anxiety is already up ..into reading it, tho.

Five**5**Stars...absolutely the best in story-telling going on here! 🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️😱😢💯

Calulu482Calulu4828 months ago

My god this is utter crap. Just write a damn story, dude.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is getting better and better, and it was already pretty amazing to start with. I admit, at the start of this, Jeremy was being a total tool, overreacting and behaving like a petty, jealous asshole. Yes, his instincts were right (it was obvious to anyone what Drew was up to, except maybe Penny of course), but the way he handled it... jeez get a handle on your emotions kid and learn to communicate, or your relationship is going in the bin fast. You're not 13 anymore; stop acting like it.

I'm starting to think Jeremy won't ever get his Mom again, which I find rather sad, especially when you think back to her begging him to "win" her from his dad. I can't help but feel Mom still harbours a deep desire to be with him, and you know Jeremy loves her with all his heart, but I'm struggling to see how this is going to happen. And what about Penny, especially after all this drama with her that they just got through?

Jeremy revealed a half-truth to Penny about him and his Mom but didn't say they went all the way, though it wouldn't surprise me if she suspects it or at least now has some doubts that will begin to fester. Will this be a case of them ending up together or will Jeremy get him Mom (or Aunt Marie)? Excited to find out, although the title of the next chapter (Rage) leaves me a little feeling a little bit apprehensive. I wonder if that Rage has anything to do with Penny and maybe finding out about the fact she wasn't actually Jeremy's first and that was Mom instead. Time to read the next part!

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

I just want everyone to be happy. & share each other. I also want Colleen to guide Joe's cock into Penny

💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous