All Comments on 'Two Moms, Two Laps: United'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I aired some complaints in the previous chapter about not understanding Marie's motivations; unable to comprehend what her innate draw to Jeremy was about. This chapter quelled some of those concerns. Even touching on the fact that Marie did feel like second place. Thanks for clearing that up, Tex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

colin mom should belong to colin, break his heart to relize she love jermmy more,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Marie treats colin like second place. That was fucked up they sent him to do all the work while jeremy punk ass got to fuck all day. You would think she would treat colin better being how she knows how it feels to be 2nd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Rocked IT man....!!

....and as usual you banged it...and I don't think Marie is treating Colin as 2nd because Colin himself said his fantasies(ALICE) changed since he got a girlfriend(KELLY)..so it clear the boy is happy from what he got...and even if he have his mom(MARIE) then his character is build like he would go out and tell his friends all the juicy details and the whole family could get in trouble..

christi11christi11over 10 years ago
Colin & Penny

I don't know... I think Jeremy and his Dad have the two Moms... Especially now that he wants to get them both preggy...

Mostly, I'm glad everybody is getting along again.

Seems to me Colin and Penny are both 'extras' and I'm sure Colin would be tickled to have a playful, delicious girl like Penny.

Then again, I'm not writing this. :-) Thanks for the WONDERFUL story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Howard?

Who is Howard? Thought it was Harold...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I want Harold to die in a tragic accident

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Colin Needs to Man Up

Colin needs to get some balls and become the Alpha Male. He needs to fuck both Alice and Marie in front of Jeremy and then fuck Jeremy's little girl friend Penny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmmmm yeah...mom's definitely gonna get knocked up

Can't wait...twice now Jeremy has flooded his Mom's fertile, unprotected womb with his potent, life giving seed and she's willingly let him do it. It's only inevitable those little baby makers he's continually loaded in his mom Alice's "oven" are gonna seek out and find her waiting egg and breed a beautiful, bouncing incest baby-bun inside her...helpless dad Harold won't be able to do a damn thing about it but just accept it! Jeremy for damn sure wants to make his Mom fully his by making her positively pregnant and by now Alice has surrendered to her fate. She's accepted the likely permanent consequence of willingly letting her son squirt another thick wad of his seed deep inside her, letting millions more of Jeremy's tiny little squirmers shoot right into her fertile depths. Jeremy even tells her and Alice herself knows that, even at age 39, she's still definitely in her prime & young and healthy, ready for more babies. Having had no reason up till now of taking the pill, Alice's mature ovaries still regularly plop out her egg(s) every month and despite her warnings and precautions, she puts up a rather feeble protest to her insatiable son's kinky desire to blast away inside his Mom and probably knock his kid up inside her. Deep down Alice can't resist it-- she knows she gets the most intense climax from tempting this dangerous scenario. The hot, horny mother rides her son HARD and Alice seems to welcome the by now routine scene that unfolds like a mini drama when her young and eager son announces his impending, frantic release. Jeremy expresses his wish to cum inside his own mother and Alice feebly rebuffs with the same token warnings to her son, noting with fate-tempting hubris the looming danger of her current fertility. It's as if Jeremy and Alice by wantonly stating the facts: "Get ready Mom, your son is gonna spurt his sperm in you!" and "Son! You shouldn't shoot inside Mommy...it isn't safe!" magnifies the intense exhilaration of their taboo, forbidden, incestual intercourse and distills it down to it most timeless and basic root-- pure, raw, inbreeding, animal fucking. In the end lust, passion, natural instinct and the irresistable hormonal desire to likely make new life win over any moral misgiving in this dangerous, devious game. For Alice, it's the ultimate Russian roulette with her son Jeremy, and so far he's 2 for 2...he's got all his bullets loaded and firing off from his heavy, unrelenting balls, and each time they've hit home hard on her target. Unsafe and unprotected Alice knows the score and subconsciously relishes in the risk, or rather certain likelihood of Jeremy getting his wish....it'll only be a matter of time before he'll soon have his Mom's belly swelling with his new brother/sister/son/daughter. Who knows? maybe even hot Aunt Marie can be conviced to get off her birth control and join in on the kinky, incestuous, babymaking fun and the two slutty Moms can compete to see who can deliver their little "bun in the oven" from Jeremy first!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Jeremy needs to find a way to stay at home and go to school

He would be crazy to leave three hot women to go away for school when there probably is just as good of school at home, especially if Marie and Alice become pregnant

With Colin going away, Marie and Alice could have Jeremy's babies and wouldn't have to explain what was going on to Colin until he came back home for school breaks.

I really like this series and it seems so real to me when I read it.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great chapter

I was ecstatic to see another chapter up, you are very talented and I loved Jeremy and Aunt Marie having that time together. The explanation of the love he has for each of them had me a bit teary, tears and erotica don't usually mix.

As for you who said Colin needs to man up, lmfao at you, no he doesn't, at least not in the sense you want. He's dating Kelly for a reason. Jeremy is the Alpha male and he's earnt that spot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
colin

this chapter was great but it seems like colin has nothing to do in the entire series,

jermmy has all the fun thats not that cool expecially with his aunt. its like marie loves jermmy more than her own son and colin is not that much important to her . it would be better if colin also gets the same attention as jermmy from the two moms, and it would be better if colin manups the next series and he gets his mom back from jermmy . marie should feel how bad it is to be in in second place and how her son feels for her and she should be his lover and not jermmys

hope to see more from tx tall tales on this series and i hope colin gets a fair role in the further series and it would be better if the narrator is changed from jermmy to a third person

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dad's name

Gotta keep it straight, Howard or Harold?

max052max052over 10 years ago
Less than steller

Getting really bummed out from Colin getting dumped on and that was the most interesting part of this chapter. This huge emphasis on blow jobs is getting stale. Starting to lose enthusiasm for this series. Another thought; didn't Alice just spend this chapter cheating on her husband yet again? This chapter had me in a crap mood all day. I sure hope it gets better.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When Jeremy leaves

When Jeremy goes away to college, will Harold keep "baby girl" Penny happy? It's only fair if Harold bones Penny a couple times a week, considering that Jeremy is going to knock up Alice and Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Colin is a Sissy

I'm reading all of this drama about 'Colin not getting enough attention' . He's a dumbass who deserves to be ignored as all he does is whine when he doesn't get his way. Jeremy is the Alpha male and Colin is Beta at best, if not just straight up questionable, that the women are attracted to Jeremy as a Man and look to Colin as a Baby boy who needs sweet baby talk and comfort is well reflected.

Women like Men. Not boys who can't even go down on them.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Anon, not going to happen...

Penny is madly in love with Jeramy and swore that her pussy was only for him, not for his dad or anyone else, ever. Also, it looks like Penny will be going away to school with Jeramy. Try to keep up.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
I have to agree...

Colin is inept, clueless and socially retarded. He still has no idea, at his age, what is appropriate behavior with a female. Why is he still alive. Please pardon my sarcasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

You should have your writing published your extremely good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't

Don't rush the ending! I love these characters!

sesren11sesren11over 10 years ago
comments

Just a few comments mostly to the readers not the writer. First to the ones saying Colin needs to man up its true he does but he needs to do it in his own way not by trying to out Harold or Jeremy whom he doesn't size (personally not physically not sure physically but I assume not) up with anyways. Second to the one who said that Alice was cheating all that day. I didn't think she was Jeremy and Harold basically said if one wasn't in bed with her the other would be. Third to the one who said Harold should get Penny while Jeremy is away. Penny said it wouldn't happen and I think Harold will have plenty with the sisters. Last to TX. Love all your stories hope you keep writing. Would say publish them for money but then I probably wouldn't be able to read them since I'm barely keeping my house. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Getting tired of this

Jeremy just seems like an arrogant prick to me. Colin is a clueless moron. How could he possibly not get upset about the blatant favoritism that both women are showing? They treat him like shit, while treating his cousin like a king, and he doesn't get angry? I don't think any teenager in such a position would not get angry, if his own mother clearly preferred his cousin over him. And why does the father suddenly seem so clueless and uncaring? A few days before he was ready to fight Jeremy to the death. Now it doesn't matter to him that his wife obviously cares far more about fucking Jeremy than she cares about her husband's feelings, or her marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical for this author

In his stories, there is always some guy who gets treated unfairly. It's part of the formula. In this story it is Colin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please, No Preggers

Sorry in advance, will be a REALLY LONG post. TLDR at the bottom.

So, I rarely write comments on anything, in fact this would be the first. As the subject says, Please don't go the preggers route with the two Moms. I've read the whole series and I've enjoyed reading them - started off as some hot steamy material to jerk off to and became more like an erotic novel with more substance. Don't get me wrong, it was a great change of style and something different from the rest, obviously not everyone liked that. Though they should have realized it'd be like this considering there are 5-7 pages per Chapter and 10+ Chapters, come on be real can't get a good story that's this long if there's no substance.

Anyways back to the topic, yeah, as you can tell not a big fan of getting chicks preggers in incest fiction/fantasy - guess that's my limit in the taboo stuff. I've enjoyed your stories enough that I'd like to try to influence this story away from that. Don't like making light of chicks getting pregnant and all... obviously this is fantasy and it could be 'made' that way, but considering that these stories have some reality in them, I'm hoping that this preggers business is one of those 'real life' things (not to mention that it's actually incest preggers - look on Google for consequences of this if anyone cares enough - Game of Thrones anyone?)

I get the feeling that this preggers business might have a big part in the last(?) chapter, maybe even the main part? Since you've already written it into the plot, maybe get the discussion going with the Father Harold saying no (who wants to pay for someone else's kid? Not to mention it is STILL HIS WIFE - when did he get all sissy and lose ALL his Alpha Status attitude? Hoping he hasn't, only brings it out when he feels strongly about it and this is one of those). Mom still loving the Husband (20+ years and the first to stick with her; considering he's the one that almost lost everything and has to share his special someone, he's the one making the sacrifices) agrees - considering she didn't really want to get preggers either. Only question being Marie. Maybe she too loves Harold enough that him telling her no would be enough as well, not wanting to ruin it with him (remember that video for Harold?) and possibly coming back down to Earth with the consequences of that idea instead of Fantasy land - realizing it's a mistake with lots of problems - fucking is one thing, pregnancy is another, getting smarter/mature/responsible. You could also include Alice's improved relationship with Marie as another supplemental reason - "stacking on the layers" *wink wink*. Maybe you can ever work Colin and Penny into the "layers", Colin not liking it at all - finally show some sentiment between Marie and Colin, and Penny could be feel like Marie's little Sister (Marie was the one who got Jeremy to go fix the relationship) as well as bring/ease Jeremy down from that notion.

In truth I also wanted Jeremy to be brought down a peg or two recently, getting away with anything and everything like a spoiled, rotten, arrogant, conceited prick (Oh, I'm jealous that anyone gets to touch my Penny, but I'll touch anyone elses equivalent. Obviously not a big fan of these kinds of characters) like nothing could stop him, i.e. it's me or the highway and you can't say shit, I own you. This will be his lesson in humility, can't get anything and everything you want so deal with it. It will also give some power back/character growth to anyone other than Jeremy, the power to say no and stick to it. Anyway, hope GETTING preggars wasn't one of those Plot Points you talked about at the end.

Obviously wouldn't want to leave you with nothing in the suggestion to 'replace' the actually getting preggers business, if it was the main plot, so here goes. Maybe Jeremy takes it poorly or not. If he does, maybe provide some 'orgy' party for all the teens going away present to distract him (not just for Jeremy - would be 'stroking his ego' if it was and I want it to be the opposite, make him humble). Can come up with three 'Events' that could get anyone reading it some 'BANG' for the ending of this series. (1) Orgy involving everyone in this series: Jeremy, Mom, Dad, Auntie, Penny, Colin, Kelly, Penny's Mom and Dad (Maybe even Emma just this once, lol) - 4 of these people will be going to College so why not, gives any reader something hot to think about. The groups/pairs can stay conservative or loose - your call. Maybe even getting all the women to play with each other and the guys watching first, lol. (2) The long awaited 4some with: Jeremy, Mom, Dad, Auntie (everywhere and switching places, Dad taking Marie's Anal Virginity - sucks for Jeremy, but deal with it, demonstration that he has to share that Alpha status - the character growth again - and how Marie always wanted it there from Dad) and maybe even a TP with a Strap-on with one/both of the sisters doing it eventually. In fact you can even make it a 5some, including Penny into it. (3) The special night with Jeremy and Penny, maybe ending with her first anal (last virgin thing on her, lol) and maybe even with everyone watching and helping, hahaha =P. Choose 1, 2, or maybe all 3. Maybe you'll come up with more or do something totally different, obviously your story.

And with that, maybe I can actually influence a change in this series to something else instead of the preggers development I've been seeing with apprehension - haven't seen the actual FINAL chapter out yet so hoping some changes can be done. Of course, not everyone will agree with this sentiment (hell, maybe I'm the only one with this sentiment). Could even get flamed or trolled for posting this in the incest/taboo fantasy category in public comments, but whatever, my opinion and I do want to see some responses to this post - hopefully civil - on what others think on this topic, obviously not too much since this isn't the forums. I have my limits and boundaries with this forbidden/illegal stuff and this is kind of one of them. I've enjoyed this series enough to actually want to try and speak up to have some influence in where it could go and try not to cross a line I feel shouldn't be crossed (I know hypocritical right, with this being an incest story, lol - though I admit, I think of this as a Mature/MILF one to make it cleaner).

Again, I'd like to point out that this post isn't a demand or request that you change YOUR STORY, but a suggestion or a wish that you can make a little change to accommodate. But whether you do or not, again is up to you, this is YOUR STORY, don't want to make you feel as if I'm trying to take your story away from you. Oh one more thing, for those readers who want to "cum in the Mom's pussy", give her some smarts and give her the Pills like Marie!!! Shouldn't break your fantasy/immersion about having to pull out now right, I know that will still work for my fantasy and yes I am a dude. Jeremy is/should feel lucky - which he is lucky dog - , but not be a God/Invincible/Unbeatable. With that, I hope someone and especially the author took some time to read this and consider it and not too late to make this accommodation. With that - I know really long right, lol, but hey you write longer when you are more passionate about it - I hope to see the last chapter either way, though obviously happier one way over the other. Not sure what your(Author's) opinion/preference on this pregnancy business in (incest) stories are, so I hope I didn't offend by this post.

TLDR, don't make the Moms Preggers, thoughts about it you can read the above yourself. Not a demand/request, but a wish to accommodate. Will read either way though, just better one way over the other - obviously subjective and my opinion, mostly influenced by my opinion/principle that some lines in fantasy shouldn't be crossed and apparently incest pregnancy is one of them for me. Obviously I'd be stupid to think everyone thought the same, I've seen some comments that are the opposite... Anyways, hope I can dissuade you from getting them preggers if you actually read this whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Last Chapter

Looking forward to "Two Moms, Two Laps: Wrath of Colin" where Colin steals Jeremy's skinning knife from the first chapter to cut Harold's brakes in his Jeep. This leaves Harold dead, Jeremy in jail, framed for murder and Colin home with 3 sex starved hotties with no one to tun to but Colin.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Nice Job

Have to give credit to the author. This is strictly fantasy and would obviously not happen in real life. At least I hope not. But nevertheless, the author made all of it seem so normal that you tend to forget that this could NEVER happen in real life. Good job on that. I really had issues with the protagonist in this story. To me he seemed like an arrogant asshole. In his world, everything and everyone should all revolve around what he wanted and felt he was entitled to. He feels that it is perfectly normal of fuck his mom, have his aunt as his girlfriend, and have his public girlfriend (Penny), and everyone is supposed to be okay with it. His dad should thank him for being gracious enough to "allow" him to have his wife. If his dad doesn't feel like having sex with his wife one night, then she has the option to go to the son's bed and get dicked down all night. He will then "give" the dad the other sister. Apparently the woman in this house are okay with being traded between the two "heads" of this household. I also find it irritating that he feels that he has any say in the politics of the house when he doesn't contribute financially in any way. He feels that he is entitled to be on equal level with the actual head of the house

I didn't like the protagonist and it made it hard for me to sympathize with everything that he was going through. But it was nicely written so it wasn't a total waste. Normally don't read incest stories because my mind thinks of my own family when I do, and the story loses its eroticism. With this one though, I was able to get past that and look at it for its writing. Nice Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too many characters and gets confusing.

Read my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next part soon please!

It's been a couple months so I hope you haven't quit writing this excellent series. The peripheral stuff with Colin and his girl, maybe even Penny as well should be cut back and the next chapter should have more of Jeremy with his Mom and aunt Marie. The serious sit down talk between Mom, Jeremy (with maybe dad Harold and aunt present as well) regarding all the unprotected, dangerous sex they've been having needs to happen. Wouldn't be surprised if mom Alice does turn out knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hurry up

hurry up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finished OR more to come?

WHEN???????????????????????????

funrun10funrun10over 10 years ago
Love it, need more!!!

Favorite story series on here, love it, I l know it takes time to make something of quality, but please hurry, need more of this story as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
is it over

come on man post it already if its not over

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
Loose ends, hoped-for scenarios, and random thoughts...

First things first. Other than El's "Conflicted" series and alwayswantedto's "The Mom Memories" series, this is the first incest screed of any real length that has managed to keep my attention from start to finish. Never mind all the flaws, the thing is still compelling as hell. Yes, it features many of the grammar errors that are so prevalent on sites like these, and the editing in general could be a lot cleaner, but who cares? I don't, and I doubt that very many of TTT's readers do, either.

Okay, loose ends...

Obviously, Colin has to be allowed to fuck and suck both Marie and Alice pretty soon here. Alice has already blown him, and now that Colin caught his mom in bed with Jeremy there is no way she can deny her son, particularly since he knows that Jeremy is having sex with Alice, too. How could either sister justify saying no to him? And as hot as each sister is, there isn't a chance in hell that Colin wouldn't want his turn with them. If nothing else, he would at least want to get even with Jeremy.

Next up, the sisters are obviously going to have to start having sex with each other. That's a given. They're already tasting the other's pussy off of Jeremy's dick, and their mouths are nearly touching when they share his shaft. Once they do the same to Colin, they'll have to swap his cum, too.

It's coming. It'd better be, anyway. :-)

Same thing, regarding Penny. Very soon here, she's going to have to end up having sex with Alice and Marie. That's another given. Despite her protests to the contrary, she'll probably also end up doing threesomes with her own mom and dad. Again, with what she's already done with them, and seeing what her boyfriend's family gets up to, how can she not?

In her efforts to keep up with Alice, Marie will have to start offering her ass to all three guys. No way ass men like Harold and Jeremy won't want it from her, and once she sees Alice giving it to them and loving it like crazy, she'll want it too.

Jeremy clearly cannot go away to UT now. Never mind the Penny issue, doing so would leave Marie back in her old second-class citizen status, which will inevitably create friction between herself and her sister whenever Harold decides to swap one for the other. Never going to work. For this dynamic to maintain traction, Jeremy has to be there. Colin isn't a suitable enough pinch-hitter.

Lastly, TTT, please, for the love of all that is good and right, do NOT succumb to the hoary old incest-story cliché of having the son knock up the mom and aunt. Oh, hell no. That would be miles beyond awful, and well beneath your talents as a writer.

It's your story, but...DON'T DO IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry stevie but..

Marie may love her son colin but,if she wanted to have sex with him, she would have.she did do somethings with him but,if she wanted to have sex, who would have stoped her?she wanted jeremy so she had sex with him.marie's love of jeremy, i think comes from him being like harold but ,has a younger way of looking at life , and is younger to.colin should just stay with kelly and be happy.l hate to say it,but penny just seem to be like a extras to the story,keep it in the family.i'm good with alice and marie being pregant.jeremy needs to stay at home. marie can keep the family going with her money,so he can find a school close by .jeremy is the alpha male, he has that spot by winning it from his father,harold may have a job,but they not need him for money.so why is alice thinking that they need harold to say if they have a baby or not.jeremy needs to take over the family, be the father of the babys, and have the women!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
Anonymous, that was before; this is now.

If Marie gives even two shits about her son, she's going to have to step up and show him the same sort of love and affection he saw her showing his own cousin. It doesn't matter what was going on before. Colin catching them fucking changes things. She cannot reconcile her actions with Jeremy without elevating Colin to that same level.

Oh, and I just remembered one other loose end that still needs tying up. Namely, this...

On the way out the door, Penny saw Dad sitting in his chair. She jogged over to him, pulled the papers out of his hand without a word, and climbed into his lap, straddling him. He looked surprised at her actions. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tight, as she brought her lips to his ear whispering. He listened, his arms wrapping her up. I saw him nod a couple of times, then shake his head. He nodded again. She let go, then grabbed his face in her hands, and gave him a big kiss.

She pulled away a bit, looking into his eyes, and then kissed him again, softly. "Promise, Daddy?" she said.

"You're rotten, you know that?" he laughed.

She nodded, giggling. "I know. Now promise."

"Alright. Now get out of her before I forget myself and tan your bottom, ornery thing."

She got up laughing. "Too late. Jeremy already did that." She skipped back to me, gave Mom a quick kiss on the lips, and pulled me out the door. I walked her home, hand in hand.

"What was that all about?"

"None of your bees-wax," she laughed.

"That was a big kiss," I said.

"Mmhmm. He kisses nice."

I wasn't sure I liked that.

"Chill out, Jeremy. I'm only teasing. He's going to earn that kiss."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm not telling. Not yet. Give it some time, Ok? And trust me. You do trust me, don't you?"

~ ~ ~

We never did learn what Penny made Harold promise. That was a few chapters ago, and I still want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting anxiously for the promised additional chapter

Great story, Great Storyteller, Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whatever you want...

I've just recently found this story and while it's not a genre I normally read, it is interesting to say the least. Actually, I find I'm more interested in how the family dynamic will play out, even to the point of skimming over the sexy scenes. Blasphemy I know. But I can't wait to see what you come up with next. You really have a knack for creating flawed yet believable characters if this story is any indication of your talent.

Having said my piece, I hope you don't get to caught up in the comments and suggestions on this site. I've noticed quite a few demanding requests and instructions, especially from Stevieraygovan, but don't let that sway your thinking on who should fuck who or how they should or shouldn't live. Wherever you choose to take these characters I am along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RIP Two Moms, Two Laps

It has been a very long time since this chapter has released, and I think it may be safe to say that this story has been abandoned. Was good while it lasted

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blame Anonymous "please no preggers"

He RUINED it with his retarded rant....fucken JEWWWW!!!! ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Come on!!!

Just finish this duuuuude!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great job! Hopefully you have more chapters for the future?

I just lol'd at that wall of text from that Anon. I didn't even bother reading it, but the world doesn't revolve around his opinion. This is a fantasy/fictional story, please do not take everything seriously.

This story is written by TxTallTales, whichever direction he wishes to take this story is his to make. Its like telling George RR Martin to not kill any good characters and kill off only evil characters in his Song of Ice and Fire series. It would end up as a pretty boring book which would not create any conflict that spawned books 2-7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Please write more of this story. It's good what I like about it. Is it's not over the top with sex. Or saying the the men have 10 inch cocks. There's a story to it. That shows real feelings ppl have for each other. No I don't for Jeremy's being cocky. But, other then that a great Read. PLEASE MORE

oninohirooninohiroover 10 years ago
Good story

I rather like the story. I hate when people tell the author what is wrong with their work, and post anonymously. First of all if you don't like the story then don't read it.

You should be happy that someone took the time to write a great story that's more then a page or two long. If you want to change the story then write one yourself...

I digress, Tx Tall Tales great work and I hope you decide to continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish

Great story and would love to read the final chapter. Still waiting on more of "It's Only a Blowjob" as well.

Please finish this series at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Any more?

Are you going to continue this series or have you finished it? It seems to be hanging, waiting for some closure on a couple of points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantabulous

Please continue. Eagerly waiting for next story. Let there be orgy, Marie n son, two sons n two moms swapping, please write next one.,

StormMasterStormMasterabout 10 years ago
Please don't stop

After fairly recently retiring, I started reading this series even though the topic is not my normal cup of tea. I have read several of your stories over the last decade or so (even though you are a Redskins fan, grin) and have generally been impressed with the time you take to write them and the character development you put into them. Bravo fellow Texan.

That said, please don't stop this story here. I can tell it is difficult for you to continue, both from your comments at the end or beginning in some of the stories and from the pace you are writing other story lines. Just don't lose hope.

Cheers!

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

I have loved this series even if it has gotten a little confusing at times. I hope you will continue. I'd especially like to see Marie show Colin what she's learned.

bizy1bizy1about 10 years ago
Next pages?

Loved the whole story hoping to see the next pages soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great job

loves this story man read it all in two days couldn't stop jerking off great read thank you for share your stories with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please finish

Waiting a long time for the final chapter. What happens to Penny, does Marie get doubled? Enquiring minds want to know.

shanebrumdershanebrumderabout 10 years ago
We needs it!

Give us the last chapter! I just revisited the whole story and it's quite possibly my favorite on the site. Where's the last one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really Sad

It's really sad that this story isn't going to get the send of it, and it's readers deserve! Is the best series that I have read on the site by far, and am upset at it's abrupt ending!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
It seems like Jeremy's mom is in love with him, not her husband.

If an ending to this series is ever written, I suggest that Jeremy's mom move with him to Austin (where he's going to college). They could live as man and wife there. And if she is pregnant, Harold wouldn't be stuck raising a kid who isn't his.

Marie and Colin could become Harold's new live-in family.

Anyway, I hope the author is writing novels and making money. He has real talent and I wish him the best, even if he never returns here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
best of the best

Best among all stories I have read so far.

Please bring the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ending

Come on, pleeeease give us an ending?

Even if you never do finish it, thank you for writing what you have and sharing it with everybody.

Christi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

Hope very much to see the ending of the story, loved everything about it so far. thanks a fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
aunt

I fucked my aunt when I was 23y/o and my aunt was 41 y/o..Fuck she was screaming my name with every fuck thrust I gave her.fuck she was fun RIP AUNTY

FreeMindedFreeMindedalmost 10 years ago

Dude, stories are greate. When we can expect nexy chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love your readers

Love your readers, FINISH THE STORY. Please. I beg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

Great story, in the league of "just a blowjob" and "Jen and me". There is a lot of crap on Literotica, so I browse by polular author. One of your best stories.... I worried about things in the ride home being kept secret for so long. I worry about Mom's BJ during Penny's devirganilization not being explicitly confessed to the father. I worry about Jeremy and Penny's mom, never confessed to her dad. I worry about Penny's feelings towards the mom's having sex every evening with Jeremy. What does Penny do in her spare time? Does she get other challenges with other "boyfriends" (should be the case as Jeremy screws around with the mom's, no balance there). Did Mom go further astray during her yoga classes and are we still awaiting that lie and infedelity?

sasha1213sasha1213almost 10 years ago
Amazing!

I love that story, actually I really like most of your stories. But this one is so fricking hot! Thank you! Hope you will continue soon.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
Jeremy/Alex is becoming more immature by the chapter

He doesn't have enough money to go on a date. He is leaving in a matter of days to go to uni. and won't be around except for the odd weekend and holiday for the next 4+- years. He has no job or income other than allowance. Yet he thinks it would be alright for the sisters to get pregnant? Leaving Howard/Harold to pay for his education, two extra people in the home, all living costs for the home, and the babies?

It might be nice for him to accept some responsibility for his actions.

mdadaminmdadaminover 9 years ago
I think that there are a lot of mistakes in that story

lot of mistakes:

at the beginning they were afraid to heart colin feelings then he fucked his mother in front of him and his mother did not object

his aunt will never love him more than her son , so how can she make jokes about his feeling seeing him fucking his mother??

colin must ask for his right to fuck the tow sisters as he did ( he must claim his right to fuck both sisters or leave the house)

the father has tough personality and he did not accept to fuck the sister of his wife then he easily accept that his lovely wife will be fucked if he has the chance to fuck her sister??

notgeorgenotgeorgeover 9 years ago
You had me at hello

Your writing style and attention to dialogue and motivation had me hooked before I finished the first section. Now I wait, along with many others, for the conclusion of the series.

Most of us cannot write so much as a letter to a friend, we appreciate the effort that you put into your work. But, please give us another visit into the world of "Two Moms."

We are left feeling as if we had pulled out just before the climax, grabbed up our clothes and jumped out the window, only to see the meter reader had made the commotion in the driveway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucken finish this already

come on damnit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing. Please write more. Don't worry what the haters say, you had me rubbing my clit the whole time.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Don't listen to the nitpickers

Yes, there are some grammatical errors and plot holse. They don't matter - this series is the best I've ever read. Great dialog, great character development, and superb sex. I've nutted more than once while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When Are You Going To Write More?

When are you going to write more. of this story? you can't just up and leave it like it is.

Be like leaving a book in the middle of the story. Write MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

Please update this is a amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going, no need to stop!!!!

Keep going, no need to stop!!!!

bocahalbocahalover 9 years ago
Great Story.

As others have said don't stop .We want more

francar7francar7over 9 years ago
Keep going, don't stop yet!!

This story is way too good to stop here! I want to hear about Jeremy's college year(s), the sisters' possible pregnancies, etc., etc. Please continue this epic tale!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Legendary story, don't end it here man

hands down best erotic story I've ever read, holy fuck you got a gift son! please continue the series, the college years etc.

unknownabyssunknownabyssover 9 years ago
Please don't let this be the end

This is definitely one of the best series I've read on this site so far - and while I'm not suggesting you keep it going indefinitely, please keep going till it reaches a more "final" conclusion, like you alluded to in the end.

CaptnTanielCaptnTanielover 9 years ago
Great story

Great series. We have loved reading it.. Thanks and one of the best we have read. Since we just found it, we were trying to find the ending if there is one.. Thank you for your time and imagination in putting this piece work together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs an ending

This one is almost perfect but it needs an ending. Will the mother get pregnant? Who knows but we need to know how this one ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
he is dead

harold dies in car crash on his way home from work today

Greeny173Greeny173about 9 years ago
Keep Writing This Series

I for one am so enthralled by this series that I feel you need to put some kind of a great final chapter together. Bring everyone back in the picture for an explosive finish. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
where is the next chapter?

This story need a proper ending, it's too great to stop there. Hope we can read it someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
next chapter release date?

i stood awake every night till 3 for 5 days to read whenever im not in school, whens the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lovely

the whole series was breathtaking. which is the last chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
KEEP GOING

This is one of the best series I've read. Really enjoyed it. There is so much more to this that can be explored and I want it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Looking forward to next chapter(s)

I couldn't stop reading, NEED MORE CHAPTERS ;-)

Sincerely enjoyed every single chapter of this serie !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
poor colin

Colin needs to fuck his mom too!! n make her his personal bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So when is pops going to get his chops busted for lying about the shower with Marie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Done?

Are there going to be anymore. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no pregnant alice

the stuoid s o b should be man enough to pull out

the stupid sob shiuld be man enough to pull out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best most complete story I have read on here love it I couldn't put it down

Best most complete story I have read on here love it I couldn't put it down

Only criticism was the order of them it wasn't until halfway thru I read they are in alphabetical lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hungry for more

I've enjoyed this so far and wish there was a bit more kinda sad thats it! :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazed

That this didn't get finished is pretty sad.

vikster99vikster99over 8 years ago
Amazing series

My only wish is that this incredible series gets more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New chapter please

Requires new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read TTT's bio people...

He says the concluding chapters are COMING!!!

amampathakamampathakover 8 years ago
One of the THE BEST STORIES I've ever read, please continue this series!

Please continue the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was intense until this last segment

It was most interesting until the last segment, why do all these type of stories have to go to the taboo of "MILF impregnation" by an immature spoiled teenage stud. That push it from 'potential reality' into 'stupid Fantasy'. That the MILFs were so horny they would do anything and not truly consider the inevitable age sunrise.

There are so many hanging tangents to go after: How will Penny and distant college fair, will Penny become J's submissive doing lite bedroom BDSM or will immature Jeremy go too kinky messing it up driving her away, or will Penny become his sub-wife? She sure is a keeper!

Point of logic lost: how was Collen NOT Jeramey's cousin buddy when he lived only 5min away and was only 6mo age difference. Why did Howard not take Collen under his wing until after 18 on a hog hunt - unreal? How can Collen (bodacious mamas boy) be so utterly naive? Did I read that Collen wants Alice since Jeremy gets Marie - how will that fair?

It just seemed you rushed to get an ending that is still a cliff hanger. Also sometimes I had to reread some of the 3 or 4 character interchanges as I got lost in the flow - you might want to use colors or start the line with the character initial (P: = Penny, A:=Alice, H:=Howard, J:=Jeremy, etc) to keep the story flowing in proper context.

You really are a good writer just get carried away making it too unbelievable. Thanks much from a horny old engineer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Zero stars I don't like way Collen was getting the shit end of stick his cousin can fuck his mother and he can not

ahass1966ahass1966over 8 years ago
Still waiting for the next chapter

It's been three months since the last bio update told that a new chapter was imminent. I can't stand the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Is this the end of it? it is too good to stop reading

nashman1000nashman1000over 8 years ago
Fantastic

Man - I just finished reading the series all the way thru - all the parts. Can't wait for the next chapter to drop. Fantastic writing!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES