Two Months of Weekends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul came like a torrent into Regan's mouth, filling it with hot and thick cream. He had cum inside of Regan's pussy this morning but could have been fooled by the copious amount she tasted and swallowed. She moaned as his cum hit her tongue and cheeks, sending a shiver down her spine. Every time Paul came in her mouth she felt warm inside, like a small orgasm teased her of greater things to come.

"Think you can handle licking me off?" She grinned up at her lover, licking her lips and smiling after finally pulling his softening dick out of her mouth.

"I think that can be arranged. Let me just look at you for a minute." He pulled her close and kissed her lips. She told him weeks ago "I just finished sucking your cock, you can man up and kiss me a bit. I swallow it all! Just don't use tongue." and Paul was nothing if not accommodating to his aunt. As he came back to reality he felt the boat sway under him and remembered where they were and what they were doing. "Shouldn't we be more careful?" he asked, only now that he had a post-orgasm clearheadedness. He glanced back at the door.

Regan shook her head. "Ted's not going to leave the helm. Whoever is sailing stays by the helm the whole time."

Paul looked back at the door and his eyes narrowed. "Hey Regan? The door isn't closed." Her eyes moved back towards the door and then back at Paul, then up towards the ceiling, roughly where Ted would have been sitting at the Captain's chair. Her eyes grew wide.

About a half hour later, all three of them were on the deck in the helm. Regan and Paul approached Ted, who telegraphed immediately that something was abnormal. He was busy fidgeting with his hands or adjusting his hat and clothes or checking instruments again and again. He did not meet Regan's eye when she tried to talk about where along the coast they were, or how the weather was so far, or any other small talk, which was painfully obvious in hindsight. Finally, Regan just asked.

"Ted. would you look at me and tell me what's on your mind?" Paul sat quietly, thinking it best to leave Regan to deal with it however she saw fit. They didn't have a plan of attack other than 'see what Ted knows' and go from there. The last thing Paul wanted was to tarnish Regan's reputation in town. They had to proceed carefully.

After a long pause that felt like a small eternity, Ted finally looked back at Regan and his eyes darted between him and Paul. "Well, I'm a bit confused about what I saw. I came to make sure all was well. You two were down there sleeping through some pretty choppy waters. Well," he hesitated, his French accent sounded comfortable and familiar to Regan after their long partnership. "Well you weren't sleeping. But I thought I might need you up here." He started talking faster now, like he was nervous he would not be able to get it all out. He rambled on a bit longer. "It's just a lot to process, you know? He's your nephew so you haven't told me of course, but you've been doing it for a while and I thought you'd just talk about it when you were ready -"

Regan cut him off with a loud "whoa" and waves of her hand. "What do you mean doing it for a while?" Paul looked back and forth between Regan and Ted rapidly.

"Well I assume since he came here, the way you two have been going at it?" He responded, his face quizzical as though he were surprised she had to ask.

"What do you mean?" she repeated, growing more anxious.

"Well. You two were showering this morning. People in town talk about 'Oh Dr. Mills has a new boyfriend' and 'Oh good for her, it's been two years since Jude'." Ted grew silent after saying Jude's name. He usually did not speak about Regan's late husband. "I'm sorry," Ted said quietly after a bit. "People always think they are hiding new relationships. They never are. I once thought nobody at my old clinic knew I was dating my receptionist, but then at the wedding every speech was making fun of us for thinking we were sneaking around and fooling anyone! People notice. But," he hesitated. "I don't think the town knows Paul is your nephew. They just know you're happy again. It's a small town, you know."

"And I'd like if we could keep it that way," Paul finally spoke. "Regan has a good life here, and this can't get out," he said nervously.

"I never thought it was really that bad," Ted said, looking back at the wheel and checking an instrument. "People who are close fall in love. What can make you closer than being family? Surely not everyone, but it's not shocking to me that sometimes it could happen. Two consenting adults, and whatnot."

Regan crossed her arms under her breasts. The wind was bitingly cold as it blew towards the coast and the boat, although a shelter, was not very insulated. She looked down and frowned again. "So you've known for a while. So why haven't you said anything?"

Ted shook his head. "None of my business really. Figured you'd tell me when you're ready. If you ever did." He looked back up at her, away from the wheel. "But you can't live your life in a secret. If you're happy with Paul, then you should be with Paul. Just," and now Ted looked down and blushed again, looking more and more like Santa Claus with his rosey cheeks. "Maybe don't tell people he's your nephew."

"So what's making you so shy now? If you knew about us since the shower?" Paul said.

"Did you ever walk in on one of your friends having sex with their nephew? I'd like to see you look them in the eye and not be embarrassed!" He was finally able to look both of them in the eye. He calmed a bit and looked back at Regan. "You need to do what you feel is right. You need to do what is best for you. You have not had an easy few years. If you are happy, then be happy." He turned back to the helm and Regan and Paul stood on the deck, watching the grey waves slap against the side of the boat. Neither spoke for a long time after that.

Regan bounced on her nephew's cock with wild lust pumping through her veins. Gone was any hesitation or fear. Her body was a vessel for Paul's pleasure and his body was a tool for hers. A stiff, hard, throbbing tool that she bounced on faster, driving every slick thick inch into her soaking pussy. She held onto the side of the sleeping cabin, reaching to steady herself on the wall and a storage rack above her, and bounced on him like she was trying to hurt herself in pleasure. Her face was contorted in a carved mask of pure pleasure. Her mouth opened to let out panting moans and her eyes were forced shut tightly as she slammed his cock deep as it could go into her. Her tits bounced unrestricted, almost painfully, until they came to rest when she shoved her pussy all the way down. Her eyes shot open as she ground her juicy pussy against him, feeling the pressure deeper than she thought Paul could reach, and she shuddered, soaking his cock in yet another orgasm. She moaned, loud, with a deep animalistic groan that anyone on the boat could hear, except her. She couldn't have heard her own name at the moment.

Regan let go of her handholds and leaned forward, looking Paul in the eye and holding his wrists down above his head, squeezing and clawing at his skin to steady herself. Her tits swung in his face as she started to ride him here. They rocked just out of reach of his lips as she ground herself against him, hard, feeling his dick hit painfully deep places inside of her, she just pushed further. Fingernails dug into his flesh as she growled at him.

"Fuck your auntie's cunt. Cum inside me like I'm your slut!" she moaned in shuddering, wavering breaths, each time Paul's cock bottomed in her she could feel her voice rise. "Fuck me like you love me!" her voice grew louder as she gripped him tighter. Her skin was wet and glowing from their animalistic fucking, and their bodies slid together like they were oiled. "Fuck me like you love me" she moaned again, louder this time, feeling his balls under her butt as she bottomed him out inside of her.

Paul was lost to lust too. His hips ground up against her, he desperately tried to lift his arms to squeeze and grip Regan's ass and get more power to thrust into her, but his aunt was leaning her weight onto his arms - they weren't going anywhere no matter how hard she scratched him or how hard he lifted against her. So he thrust his hips as best as he could. She was doing most of the work, but he was on the edge of cumming and he raced with her, grinding up against her, feeling her pussy gripping and milking him as though begging for more, willing to draw him closer to her cervix, needing him to be fully in her. He ground up against her and leaned his head up to suck on one of Regan's swaying breasts. It wasn't long until his teeth found her nipples and he started to gently bite, leaving small marks around her nipples. When he bit, she ground harder. And when he bit harder, she moaned louder, clawing at him harder. He flexed his cock inside of her, feeling it swell and stretch her just a bit at a time, and he drew closer to exploding.

He pulled back, seeing the deep purple mark he left on her body, and feeling his cock swell up. "I'm gonna cum, Regan."

"Call me Aunt Regan!" she shouted as she shuddered, her pussy pulsing and gushing. Her heart was racing in her chest as the words fought to escape her lungs.

"I'm going to cum, Aunt Regan!" Paul repeated, louder now.

"Cum inside your aunt's cunt!" she shouted now and shuddered, spasmining, clutching and pulsing. Her eyes rolled closed and her body began to droop and collapse against him as his cock released inside of her, an explosion of cum flooding her, deep inside of her. Paul's cock pulsed again, again, again as he writhed in pleasure beneath her shuddering body.

"Fuck oh fuck," he repeated quietly as his world vanished around him until the only pinprick of light was his aunt's body and face. The pulsing slowed and her body finally collapsed on him. He held her close, his hands free now, stroking her back as he began to pass out himself from the exertion. She kept her nephew's cock inside of him until several long minutes passed and she finally sat up, freeing herself and standing on shaky legs, cum oozing from her as gravity reasserted itself on the upright lovers. They dressed quietly, still breathing heavily, leaning on each other, sharing gentle kisses and loving touches until, several minutes later, they were back on the deck.

Ted was still in town, they suspected. They had left a note on the door to the helm cabin - "Come back at 6:30," the post-it read. Regan took it and crumpled it up. "What time is it?" she asked, coughing a couple times to get the words out. Her voice was a bit raw from the moaning and guttural growling. Paul checked his cell phone and smiled, turning it to face her.

"6:50pm." He looked a bit sheepish. "Think Ted came back?"

"Guess we lost track of time," she blushed and looked at him, reaching to touch his chest and give a kiss on his cheek. "Let's go find him."

A week later, a thoroughly exhausted and physically sore Paul was on a plane back to Pennsylvania. They spent a week talking, making love sometimes, roughly fucking other times, and talking some more. Despite what she thought or hoped would happen, Regan suspected that she would miss Paul when she left. And when the airplane took off she felt it, watching him fly away towards his life four hours ahead and a country away.

Despite all that. She smiled. She checked her phone and looked at the new messaging app that she and Paul had downloaded. She hadn't sent anyone dirty pictures in years, and she was a bit thrilled at the prospect of it. And she had a countdown on her phone until the day Paul would be back next summer. And she had her daughter nearby too, who had returned from Jacob's house as well. Maybe she'd even see Paul sooner. Pearl suggested they fly down to Pennsylvania for a family reunion this spring anyway. She smiled as she drove back from the airport, looking over at Pearl, who slept in the passenger seat - exhausted from the long flight apparently. She was glad she had such a loving family. And, she blushed silently, a very loving nephew.

12