Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the camera and in a half moan told the audience, "Well now that you see these 41 year old babies how about we show you all what my lovely daughter has under this bright red top."

Of course the comments were now coming so quick it was hard for the two of them to really pay any attention to specifics at the moment. So Donna and Katie switched positions and from behind she lifted her daughter's top slowly up until it was right under her bra. Then she quickly flipped it up exposing her daughter's bra clad tits for what was now up to 1700 viewers to see.

"Hmmmm baby since our friends out there were willing to part with 50 tokens to see my tits I think they should be willing to pay 150 for the pleasure of seeing yours. I'm sorry everybody but that is purely maternal pride in knowing how beautiful and supple and tasty my Katie's tits are. So let us see if we keep this party going forward..." Donna said and before she finished her sentence the price was paid. It was paid for by the very same viewer as before.

Donna took great pleasure in once again taking her daughter's bra off even though with all their sex last week bras were pretty much forgotten. Donna appreciated that they were both fully dressed because there was definitely something to be said about stripping one's lover before any real action took place.

As Donna made love to Katie's breasts, not just one like her daughter had done Katie had received a private message from the person who had purchased the first two options.

It read, "How much will it take for the rest of the clothes and a soft sensual 69 between the two of you lovely ladies?"

Katie gave it some thought because this wasn't really about making money but if it was going to happen she decided she might as well shoot for the moon.

She responded, "1500 tokens and for that I promise you the hottest thing you will ever see right before your eyes!"

Of course she fully expected to be shot down as the price being ridiculous instead the generous benefactor came back with her reply.

"You are seriously underselling your show so to show I'm an honorable person I am going to give you what I feel a show like this is worth, 4000 tokens. All I ask is that if by some chance we all meet someday you let show my thanks to both you and your lovely mother intimately!"

The number typed into the screen made Katie want to scream and it caused Donnas' eyes to bulge out of her head. She couldn't fathom that if they accepted the offer that they would have made more than 4,000 dollars tonight because each token was the equivalent of one dollar.

"It would be an honor to fulfill that request if we ever do meet but right now we aren't accepting real life meetings. Do you still want to pay this amount to see us make love tonight?"

"Of course, my offer wasn't based on a requirement to meet. I just wanted to ask if someday perchance we do meet well..."their mysterious benefactor pledged.

Then to her amazement Katie saw the deposit and saw their balance at 4,150 tokens in their account. At which point she looked into the camera and spoke to everyone watching.

"Well I have to say my pussy is soak and wet and I know my mother's is too because her scent is leaking through her jeans. Someone has been more than generous tonight and bought up all the rest of the requests for the evening so why don't you all just sit back and enjoy the show. If you are watching with a partner or partners I suggest you control yourself for the next 40 minutes or so because we wouldn't want any of you to miss a second of this!" Katie said with a huge smile.

She then turned to her mother and the two of them forgot about their audience. They just did what now seemed completely natural for the two of them. They slowly stripped off each other's remaining clothes and made love like they had been doing it for years.

The difference between watching some fake role-playing mother daughter scene that had grown so popular recently and watching these two was night and day. The feeling and love they shared for each other came through in every kiss, touch, and lick that they gave to each other for the next forty five minutes.

It started with Donna first going down on her daughter for the audience to see. If there was any doubt in any of the viewers eyes about the authenticity of their relationship it got blown away when looking at the two Calloway women side by side especially when naked. It was clear for everyone to see that Katie was just a younger model of her mother, not more attractive just younger.

The viewers watched as Katie positioned herself for the greatest exposure as Donnas' lips made their first contact with her visibly weeping pussy. They saw the look of joy and ecstasy on the mother's face as she savored every drop of the nectar leaking out of this younger model of her own vagina.

Then they saw both the look of hunger and determination on Donnas' face and the look of rapture on Katie's as she fully devoured her daughter's sex. It didn't take more than three minutes before she had Katie grasping the back of her head and pushing her pussy up into her sucking mouth.

The viewers all heard Katie's screams too and once again instead of the forced mommy daughter talk on major studio productions they heard the real thing.

"FUCCCCKKKK...MM..MMMM...OMMMMMY...OH ...EAT IT...YES...OH GOD...OH GOD...OH GOOOOODDDD!! EAT MY PUSSY MOMMY...SHOW THEM...SHOW THEM ALL...SHOW THEM ALL HOW MUCH YOU LOVE MY CUNT... MAKE LOVE TO IT...SUCK...SUCK IT...YES...OOOOOOO...YESSS...CU...CUMMMING...CUMMING ON MY MOTHER'S FACE...YYEEESSSSSSS!!"

As Katie was suffocating her mother with her pussy Joanna took the opportunity to lift Trish off her hips till the only part of the massive dildo still inside her was the head. She then firmly pushed her down causing Trish to let out with one long moan. She did this two more times each time making her daughter moan in ecstasy. She felt her little thighs start to shake and she reached up and pinched the same nipple she grabbed before. It had the desired effect for the moment because it stifled Trish's orgasm right as it was about to start.

"I never said you can cum yet did I my pet?" she said firmly.

"No...no...you didn't mistress but please...I need to cum...please let me cum on your beautiful cock..." Trish begged. She had to fight the urge to either squirm around or bounce on her mother's lap. Somehow she managed to stay still while once again fully engorged with her mother's dildo.

"Just like real puppies need to be housebroken you need to be trained. The first part of your training is control, total control of your body. When you are with me you are only allowed to cum when I give you permission. If I have one of my friends fuck you it is still the same, you ask for permission to cum before it happens. Is this understood, eventually it will be second nature to you to control your orgasms. It will make them stronger when you fully understand that you are cumming not only for yourself but to make your mistress happy too!" Joanna instructed.

As they were playing out the latest step in Trish's training Katie had released Donnas' head and they had switched positions. Donna was now on her back but Katie had another idea she had her mother get on her hands and knees. She then got on her back and she asked the audience of internet viewers if they enjoyed this view.

Katie could imagine what they were seeing, Donna with her pussy fully inflamed and on display. The 41 year old mother was looking over her shoulder into the camera waiting to be given the release her body so desperately needed right now. There of course was another reason for Katie positioning her mother like this; she knew that the end result of her orgasm right now would be a spectacle unto itself. She wanted the audience to get a full understanding and feel for what she anticipated happening very soon.

Katie crawled under Donna so that her head was directly underneath her mother's beautiful pussy. She stared up into heaven, in her mind it was something she had only fantasized about before last week. Now here she was with Donna not just offering that tasty morsel up to her but her mother was on the verge of begging her daughter to suck her dry. Katie would save the exposure of Donnas' submissive side for another show so she went to work before her mom actually did start begging.

Of course it would never be considered work for her to lift her head and pull down on her mother's naked hips the way she was doing right now. No job could ever offer the same reward as feeling the soft pliability of her mother's labia as her tongue made its first contact with them for the night.

She felt her mother's whole body shudder as she softly sucked each one individually between her lips. She knew the audience had to love it too because she knew they could see the tremors running throughout Donnas' body. She couldn't see the look on her mother's face but she knew the viewers could but she didn't need to because she had seen it all last weekend.

Donnas' beautiful face was full of the intensity and need she felt for her daughter right now, her shoulder length obsidian hair framing it wildly. The viewers would think of Rayveness or maybe even Ava Adams when they watched her but Donna exceeded them in the natural and real responses she was having on the receiving end of her own offspring's tongue. There was no acting for the camera or attempt to convince the audience of the honesty of her reactions, it was all so natural and real.

If Katie had a moment to take stock of her life right now she probably wouldn't believe where she was right now. On her back in the bed she now shared with her mother staring into and feasting on the hole that had given birth to her.

She kept playing at teasing her mother's pussy but she didn't mean it to be that way, she was just savoring every ounce of flavor not wanting it to ever stop. She knew she needed to pick up the pace a bit though because unfortunately time was ticking away on their hour.

So she lifted her hands and physically opened the flower of her mother's vagina, then she rimmed the open hole with her tongue. She slowly and seductively pushed a little more of her tongue inside her mother's most private place until she had it as far in as it would go. She then reached around and grabbed her mother by her luscious ass and pulled herself tight against her pussy.

Then she got serious about making Donna cum, she devoured her mother's pussy like a starving person at an all you can eat buffet. She was making lewd slurping and licking sounds as she tried to keep up with the increasing flow of vaginal juices into her mouth. She knew her reward was coming soon and she was thirsty for it. She knew all it would probably take would be a little bit extra focus on her ...

Donna was just grunting and pushing her pussy down into her daughter's face and mouth at this point. Her cunt had control of her body and she was going with the flow letting it guide her hips in its search for satisfaction. Nothing on earth could make her stop riding the tongue and mouth of her daughter, not even if her husband walked in this room right now. She was a woman taken over by her sensuality, a slave to the sensations flowing throughout her body starting with her pussy.

Then Katie did exactly what she knew was coming, she took her mouth and gently sucked her clit in between her lips. She strummed her clit with her tongue like it was a string on Prince's guitar making the music come out of Donnas' mouth.

"OOOOOO...OOOOOO...OOOOOOO...YY...ESSS...BABY...MOMMY...LOVES YOU SOOOOO MUCH...YES...THAT'S THE WAY...SUCK THAT CLIT...OOOOOO...FU...FU...FUCK ...IT...IT'S GONNA...OOOOOOOO YEESSSSS...CUMMMINNNNNGG...!" Donna screamed as loud as she could.

Katie knowing exactly what was coming made a personal sacrifice when she lifted Donnas' hips at just the right moment. It was the moment right before the flood came and she hated wasting all of what was coming but she wanted the audience to get a view of this. She especially wanted to make their mysterious benefactor happy and she wondered for the first time if that person was a man or a woman. The username gave nothing of gender away but it didn't really matter because right at that moment it happened.

Donnas' whole body tensed as she screamed that she was cumming and flood of her vaginal cum shot out of her pussy covering her daughter's face. It literally drenched the younger woman and pooled around her head. Then a second blast did the same thing and Katie this time had her mouth wide open so the camera could see it filling her waiting mouth. The camera also picked up her swallowing it down just as fast as it filled her up. It also caught the huge smile on Donnas' face as she looked between her legs at her cum drenched daughter.

"Go ahead my pet, let yourself cum now!!" Joanna told her daughter while nibbling her tasty young ear lobe and watching her best friend drown her own daughter with her cum.

"Cum for your mistress while your best friend drinks her mother's cum...lift up and fuck yourself on my cock you horny little slut," Joanna whispered and helped Trish start to bounce on her lap.

It didn't even take a minute before Trish felt the pressure building in her pussy. She unconsciously started making her signature sounds low at first then louder each time. The sounds that had triggered her erotic puppy obsession that Joanna was taking full advantage of.

"YIP...YIP...YIP...OOOOOOOO...YIP...YIPPP...OOOOO...MISTR...YIP...YIP...YYYYEEESSS...TH...TH...ANNKKKK YOU...YIP...YIPPPP" she moaned and barked into her mother's shoulder as her pussy gripped the cock filling it completely. Her hips were shaking and undulating trying to milk every ounce of pleasure from the orgasm she had just been given permission to enjoy.

Trish felt a sense of understanding at that moment too, she was sure her mother was right in denying her desire to cum just a little while ago. It had made this orgasm even more intense than it would have been twenty minutes ago. She deviously wondered how it would feel if her mother denied her an orgasm for a really long time. She smiled to herself too because as she was learning about her mother she was sure she would soon find out.

Joanna was unfortunately the only one in the room who at that point hadn't cum yet and she wasn't about to stand for that much longer. The orgasm Trish had given her earlier was distant memory and she needed another one now. She gave Trish a moment to recover then she pushed her daughter off and down onto her knees in between her now wide spread legs.

"Remove the dildo and clean my pussy, make me cum twice bitch, make your mother cum two times my little bitch in heat. That's what you are right now isn't my pet, you are my own personal bitch in heat!" she told her daughter while dominating her verbally once again.

As Trish happily submitted to her mother's demands Katie and Donna had maneuvered themselves into position for their grand finale for the evening, a classic 69. It wasn't even discussed but Katie was on top the same way as she was in their relationship. Donna lay underneath her daughter having recovered from her body wracking orgasm enjoying the sight of the twenty year old pussy hovering above her face.

Even though she was totally engrossed by what she and Katie were doing she couldn't help but catch bits and pieces of Joanna's playtime with Trish. She had never truly seen this side of her friend even though she knew how sexual she was. On first sight it seemed that Joanna and Trish were going to be a perfect fit because the younger woman just seemed to revel in being dominated. She was taking a good amount of verbal abuse from her mom and like the puppy she pretended to be lapped up every word of it.

She was pretty sure that she didn't want things to get that far between her and Katie but that didn't mean she wouldn't follow every direction her daughter gave. Her submission to Katie was complete in her mind and body; there was no need for the overt type of control that Joanna seemed to enjoy with Trish. She wasn't feeling judgmental at all about the other couple she just wasn't sure it was her cup of tea.

Her brief observation of Trish and Joanna was brought to a halt as she felt Katie's hips lowering themselves. She was once again entranced by the scent sight and taste of her young daughter's pussy. She reached around and embraced her daughter's waist and helped pull her tight against her mouth.

It wasn't by design but just a result of the two lovers being so in synch with each other but their tongues both wiggled their way into each other's pussies at the very same time. The result was a dual moan from the mother and daughter who now had once again forgotten anything except the need to please each other. They let their tongues lick and play within each other's moist leaking holes swallowing whatever juice that was available.

Donna closed her eyes briefly to enhance her other senses as she lovingly savored the taste and texture of Katie's young cunt. She speared her tongue in and out of the pink juicy hole trying to imitate a small cock fucking her daughter. While she was doing this Katie was using a slightly different approach alternating between letting her mother's pussy hug her tongue and sucking on her inflamed labia and clitoris.

Meanwhile Trish was absorbed in following her mother's command and had already been rewarded with a face and mouthful of Joanna's pussy squirt. She had lovingly attempted to swallow every drop but it once again proved to be more than she could handle. She vowed once again to get better and one day catch every drop of her mother's luscious liquid. She was now intensely working Joanna's cunt using sucking, licking and fucking it. She needed to fulfill her mother's command and get the second orgasm out of her.

The viewers on the website knew that the hour was coming to a close and were enjoying the final act of this depraved sensual display of authentic mother/ daughter love. They all watched as Donna was the first to explode. They couldn't hear much from the older woman though because as her orgasm hit she plastered her own mouth to Katie's pussy. She ratcheted up her attention on her daughter's cunt wanting her to cum at the same time so all of her screams were muffled and just sounded like loud moans.

Of course the audience didn't need to hear Donna to know she was cumming, they saw Katie's eyes get wide and her cheeks balloon outward. Then they saw Katie also glue her mouth over her mother's hole and watched as she was obviously swallowing repeatedly. Katie was in the middle of sucking her mother dry when her own orgasm hit. She however couldn't keep her mouth secured against Donnas' pussy and lifted her head to let everyone know she was cumming.

As she lifted her head and mouth off of Donnas' sex she was the recipient of her mother's last two blasts of cum. They drenched her face and filled her mouth as she sputtered out her orgasm.

"OOO...OH...FUCKKKKKK...PFFTTTTT...M...PFFTT...MOM...SU...SUCKKKKKKK...YYYESSSSS...FUCKKKKKKK ME WITH YOUT TONGUE...SUCK MY PUSSY MOMMY...OHHHHHHH...YESSSSS...CUMMINGG..." Katie screamed and collapsed on Donnas' still twitching body.

Just then Joanna looked intensely down into the loving eyes of her personal pet and daughter and told her the same thing...

"THAT'S IT MY LITTLE BITCH...SU...SUCK MEEEEE!! SUCK MY PUSSY...MAKE IT HAPPY MY LITTLE PUPPY...COME ON MY LITTLE FIREBALL...SUCK...SUCK ...HERE IT CUMS AGAIN...DRINK IT ALL THIS TIME BITCH...GET IT ALL IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL MOUTH...YESSSSS!!" Joanna screamed out while watching Trish's mouth get filled with her cum once again.

She still couldn't believe all of this was real, she was still afraid that she was in some sexual coma where her dirtiest filthiest fantasies were all made real. She was in ecstasy as she stared down into the angelic face of a hugely grinning Trish. She was obviously grinning because she had actually succeeded and not wasted a single drop of Joanna's juice this time. She was also grinning because she had so wonderfully fulfilled her mistress's command and given her two powerful orgasms.