Two Nymphs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brothers crooned how impressed they were with her; how she managed to please both of them at the same time. Camille felt elated by their praise. It made her want to please the nymph brothers even more. Leaving her mind blank, she allowed her body to do what it wanted to do. Primal instinct seemed to take over and opened her up for the brothers allowing Helio to press deeply until he was more than half way in. Reading her needs the nymph brothers worked out a rhythm that had Camille crying out for more.

Even when she heard their erratic breathing their motions remained steady and controlled. They didn't want to hurt her and that endeared them even more to her. She never wanted to wake up from whatever this was. Suddenly as one brother reached his peak the other followed until Camille was dripping with their cum.

They all relaxed in a heap of heated, damp flesh until Helio slid out and then Damian. Camille blacked out for a moment, her body thrumming with liquid heat, then felt herself floating in the air. A cool wetness hit her tired flesh, gentle fingers rubbing soothing circles into her tender areas slowly awakened her and she saw that they were by the waterfall. Damian was holding her, her back being warmed by his hard muscular front.

Helio was using a cloth to wipe away evidence of their mutual pleasure from her tender sex and ass hole. Damian's hands wandered over her damp body giving her goosebumps. Camille found herself relaxing beneath their administrations. This was every woman's fantasy. Having two unbelievably hot males please them physically and worship their bodies. Damian's mouth wandered over her neck and shoulder, nibbling, licking, sucking at her tired flesh.

After cleaning her, Helio couldn't resist. He nudged his face between her thighs gently licking at her swollen nub and puffy lips. Camille gave a small cry of pain-pleasure. She was still too sensitive.

"My apologies, fair Camille," Helio groaned into her sex. "You taste so sweet I could not resist. Forever your sweetness will be branded on my being." Damian rolled his eyes.

"Excuse my brother's bad poetry," Damian whispered in her ear, his lips tickling the shell.

"Oh no," Camille cuddled closer to Damian feeling his body vibrate with appreciation. "Too many guys don't use enough poetry now a days."

"You see, Damian," Helio grinned his dazzling smile. "I understand what women want."

"You shouldn't say such things to encourage him, Camille," Damian ran his finger along the delicate curve of her jaw line, drawing her attention to him. "It's difficult enough to live with him these past 1,000 years." He kissed the corner of her mouth, his breath giving her goosebumps. Helio managed to pry her out of Damian's hold and pull her towards him.

Wordlessly with a glimmer in his shameless olive green eyes, Helio handed Camille a new cloth. She didn't need instruction. With the cloth in her hand she set about slowly cleaning Helio's maleness. It had been flaccid for a few minutes yet as she stroked it clean she could feel it begin to firm again. Seriously. Did nymphs never rest?

"You're ruining me for other men if you guys don't remain soft for at least an hour," Camille laughed. Damian loved the sound of her laughter. It wrapped around him in warm sunny notes. Helio grew hard again as did Damian. The blond nymph pulled Camille into his embrace then lifted her with ease, her legs wrapping around his lean hips. She felt the tip of his manhood pressing into her entrance. Her pussy was so luxurious from all the sex but still snug.

Helio groaned in appreciation as Camille's velvet walls fluttered and squeezed around him. Camille's nipples, hard as pebbles, dragged across his bronze smooth chest as she moved up and down on his hard cock. The angle allowed for more pressure on her g-spot and to go deeper. She barely noticed Damian until she felt his swollen crest pressing into her rose hole. She gasped at his rough gravelly voice, "Arch your back more."

Camille did her best with Helio's help. Helio leaned against the rock surface of the waterfall, the spray of the falls cool on their overheated skin. Once more she was filled like never before. The brothers moved her between them with Camille leaning back into Damian while Helio adjusted to hook his sinewy arms under her knees to widen her and Damian reached around to cup and knead her breasts. His thumbs rolled over her diamond sensitive nipples while he nudged further into her tight back entrance.

Camille felt on the verge of a black out from the sensory overload. A knot gathered inside her getting tighter and tighter as the nymph brothers created a rhythm that set all of her nerve endings on fire. Suddenly the knot snapped. Camille's body went rigid with erotic thrills. Squeezed between two gorgeous men as she quivered in the aftermath Camille was barely conscious of what was happening.

Time passed like a dream with Damian and Helio taking turns pleasing Camille, sometimes both at once. Camille had never had so many orgasms in one night. Then she was so exhausted she couldn't stay awake. Her body was so sated she peacefully slipped into oblivion.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"We should keep her," Helio stretched out next to her, spooning her back while Damian laid down in front of her. She sensed his presence and wrapped her arms around his neck sighing contentedly. All of their legs tangled together in a heap.

"You know the rules, Helio," Damian sighed. His lips brushed lazily across her damp forehead. "No mortals allowed in this realm."

"Unless she decides to stay... for a few months that is," Helio offered kissing Camille's shoulder, his tongue sliding across the silken skin. He pecked at a few freckles as the woman's kiss-swollen lips lifted in a sexy smile. Even nymphs had their limits but Helio was tempted to take her again.

Damian tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. The heat of their bodies was as lulling as a summer sun, calling them all to sleep. With a yawn Damian murmured, "We'll see. We must take her back before sunrise though."

The two brothers cuddled closer to their prize and fell into serene sleep that was as deep as any spell cast by Hypnos.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Camille crawled from the depths of sleep. She had the feeling of being safe and secure. She opened her eyes to find herself surrounded by flowers with a fountain spewing water from the mouths of stone fish and small chubby Cupids. Birds chirped and Camille smelled the sharp briny sea. Her memories came back piece by piece up to walking through the garden as she slowly sat up. Looking down she saw that she was sitting on a stone bench, cool against her warm tingly skin.

She stretched, her muscles sore with a pleasurable ache. Looking up she saw the sky was pink and soft blue with morning. She heard voices in the distance. Camille's body tensed expectantly until she saw that it was a couple coming out from behind a row of Cypress trees. They were tourists who spotted her. Filled with strange disappointment Camille stood up and passed the tourist couple. She heard them whisper something insulting, another young tourist out drinking. She ignored them.

Camille tried to think. Her brain was in a fog. She tried to remember what exactly happened last night but it was a tickle in a her brain. It was like trying to remember something from your childhood, elusive yet you know it's there. She hoped Marian wasn't too worried about her. Maybe she was still sleeping it off. Camille came to the hotel and made it to her room. She fell on her bed but couldn't get back to sleep even though her body was warm and sated. She was missing someone. Someones. Who were they?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh my head...," Marian whined at breakfast.

"I told you not to over do it, Mari," Camille sipped her coffee. Marian hadn't even known she'd gone missing all night she was so hammered. But while Marian had a nice bed and was feeling terrible, Camille had apparently slept all night on a cold stone bench and felt better than ever, despite her restless nap.

"Maybe I should try the stone benches," Marian reasoned while slowly drinking seltzer water.

Camille looked down at the Pelopennesian coast watching the sapphire blue waves break into snowy white foam on the white beaches. Her core felt like it was on fire. She rubbed her thighs together with some urge to run into the next guy's arms and jump his bones. Well... not just anyone. She was craving someone specific. Suddenly every nerve came alive as she breathed in a familiar scent. Spicy. Virile. Masculine. And it was coming from down in the garden that was a level lower them.

"Excuse me," Camille said quickly but she doubted Marian had heard her with her head pounding. She made her way down the stone stairway, the masculine spice getting stronger until she found herself in a maze of Cypress trees that she had never been to before during her stay. As far as she could tell she was alone... until...

Camille felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her, a big hand covering her mouth before she could even think to scream. She smelled the familiar salty male skin and instead of panic she was filled with intense arousal. Then a warm moistness filled her ear as the stranger whispered, "Easy, fair Camille." The voice had a mischievous yet jovial tone that was incredibly sexy and made her damp.

Then she saw another man with hair as black and as fine as midnight silk with blue highlights standing before her. He was too gorgeous to be real. Aquiline nose and sharp cheekbones with an angular jaw and cleft chin. The sexiest olive green eyes with copper flecks shimmering in their depths. Skin bronzed and taut seeing the sinewy muscles barely contained in his white cotton shirt. The man holding her turned her face to him and she saw that he had the same features... except for his amber, champagne highlights.

"Remember us, sweet?" the tawny haired man asked. He fitted his mouth to hers. A wave of sexual awareness and familiarity washed over Camille's body making her tremble with the force of it. The golden haired man softly licked and nibbled at her lips with slow ease until Camille opened her mouth allowing his tongue to plunge deep into her and taste her. His hand caressed her breast making her nipples stiffen against her cotton bra cup.

"Mmmmmm," Camille moaned with longing. The dark haired man had come closer and placed his hands on her hips then started nuzzling kisses into her neck. Camille had so many goosebumps she could have grown feathers. The golden haired one released her mouth, a sexy-as-hell grin beaming down at her.

"Helio? Damian?" she said. Memories came flooding back just as Damian's hand was stealing beneath her shorts to where her skin was thin and hot. She gasped at the brush of his determined fingers at her thin cotton panties. Damian's thumb rubbed against her pussy, nudging her clit, getting it full and throbbing.

"I knew you would remember us," Damian whispered into her cheek, grinning as he felt her hips buck against his fingers.

"Almost...," Camille moaned and Helio tightened his hold on her breasts. Thankfully Helio was holding her or else she was sure she would melt into the gravel in a pool of erotic pleasure. The heat of their bodies was hotter and more pleasant than any sun and their masculine musk made her pulse race and mouth water with the need to taste them again.

"Almost?" Helio said with mock menace, his voice as hoarse and deep as she remembered. "We may have to punish you for that, Camille."

"For hours," Damian breathed, slipping past her panties and into the molten heat of her. "A few months maybe." Camille answered with a desperate groan at the gentle invasion. Her resistance, whatever was left, had melted like sugar in the rain. But she remembered Marian even as Helio's hands stole beneath her tank top to touch her quivering skin, making his way to her breasts that swelled with her sudden desire.

"But my friend... Marian... she's...," Camille's breath kept catching. Damian's magic fingers and Helio's wandering hands were playing her body like a finely tuned instrument. Why did she have to be so sensitive?

"She may join us if you like," Damian agreed. "From what you have told us she would be better off with two nymphs than some one pump male humans."

Camille reached for Damian's face then pressed grateful kisses to his face before finally slipping her tongue into his hot velvet mouth. Their tongues slid together as Camille felt Helio's tongue draw across the nape of her neck all the way to her shoulder to kiss her scattered golden freckles. The taste of Damian intoxicated Camille. She couldn't wait to introduce them to Marian. But first...

Reaching in front and behind her, Camille stroked over the brothers' aggressive bulges. She heard them groan hungrily at her touch. They disappeared behind the Cypress trees and Camille set about reacquainting herself with the male nymph twins.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

THE END