Two Nymphs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helio stroked and fondled her now tender breasts. Yet it was Camille's nipples that ached for attention. All the while Helio watched her intently. He thought she looked so lovely. Her pink lips parted in bliss, her eyes closed while breathy moans escaped her sexy mouth.

Helio's thumb brushed over her diamond hard nub. He smiled when her upper body jerked, her breath hitching erotically. It made his cock throb. Camille groaned impatiently. The longer Damian pierced the deep recesses of her body and Helio stroked her breasts and nipples the closer she approached a sensory overload. But the ultimate pleasure remained elusive.

"She feels like silk," Helio murmured, bending down and kissing her navel.

"She feels even better on the inside, brother," Damian growled. Suddenly he groaned. Camille vaginal muscles clamped around him in response. "She likes it when you kiss her body. Play with her breasts."

Keeping a firm grip on her wrists placed over her head, Helio used his free hand to torment her enchanting silken mounds.

"Do you want me to suck on these?" Helio whispered seductively in her ear while his finger sensually circled the taut bud. He finished the question with sucking her earlobe. Camille's nipples were on fire. They were so tight it was painful.

"Yes! Yes! Please, please suck on my nipples," she begged breathlessly.

"Since you asked so nicely," Helio smiled darkly. He leaned down blowing across the taut peak. He could see it practically reach for his lips. With aching slowness, the blonde nymph's tongue taunted Camille's rosy nipple. His hot slippery tongue curled about the heated bud getting it moist with his saliva.

"Such tasty little morsels," Helio marveled with carnal delight.

A strangled sob tore from Camille's lips. Her nipples contracted and ached from the soft touch of the male's tongue. Once more the outside world dissolved in the warm bliss of the cock thrusting between her thighs and the mouth worshipping her breasts. Finally, Helio latched onto the rosy peak with his hungry sensuous mouth.

The young woman sobbed with gratitude. Helio's tongue swirled, lapped and flicked across the nub that grew ever more sensitive while his free hand caressed her other bare breast. Helio lovingly worshipped the fleshy, honey-soft globes. His wicked yet skillful tongue teased patterns over the luscious crests until they glistened. Camille felt the tickle of his golden hair grazing her tingly skin and when she looked down she was arrested by the sight of these incredibly hot men worshipping her like some goddess.

Damian concentrated on his thrusts. He developed a pattern, short digs followed by long lunges. On the last short dig he would rotate his hips, hitting all the nerves sending Camille into a tail spin. Eventually though she began to cramp. Her body was bent and her muscles were starting to atrophy. Damian proved himself an intuitive lover and relaxed her hips so that she was once more horizontal. He paused in his thrusting, giving Camille a time to breathe. Her chest rose and fell with her ragged breathing, her skin glistening with perspiration in the moonlight while Helio feasted on her enticing breasts. She was breathtaking.

Damian watched his brother suckle at the young woman's nipples and felt his mouth water. "How do her nipples taste, brother?"

"Mmmmm," Helio hummed tugging on the sensitive tip. "Delicious. Soft like velvet yet hard like diamonds." He squeezed the ripe flesh offering the luscious peak to his twin. Damian leaned forward and Camille nearly fainted from the molten heat engulfing both of her nipples. The brothers were in perfect synch, flicking at the rubbery nubs then giving soft steady suction. Before they must have been holding back because they were much more intent with making her climax all over not just from her pussy.

Camille's head thrashed from side to side, overwhelmed by the electricity surging through her body. The soft persistent rasping of their tongues against her puckering nipples made her core tighten around Damian who growled, "Greedy little thing."

The dark haired nymph resumed his torturous rhythm. Helio lifted his golden head from Camille's full flushed bosom, his voice deep and breathless with male lust, "Open your mouth, fair maiden. Take my tongue."

Camille acted without thinking. She opened her mouth in wanton need. Helio's sexy mouth curved into a salacious grin. This was a passionate maiden indeed. Damian watched and uttered a guttural growl at the sight of the maiden sucking on his brother's tongue. Helio groaned with ecstasy.

The maiden explored the nymph tongue with her hungry lips. She found the texture like slippery velvet, a taste of heat that was sweet but sinful. Damian felt the woman's greedy pussy ripple and squeeze around him again as he thrusted. She had come again and her muscles were milking him, sucking and gripping with urgency. Camille meanwhile let out a convulsive gasp, spots dotting her vision with her orgasm. They seemed to increase with intensity leaving her shaking and limp like a rag doll.

"Do you want my brother to come in you?" Helio asked, nipping at her throat when he regained his tongue from her. Camille forgot how to speak but she nodded quickly, panting with the idea.

Damian quickened his thrusts. He was holding back with great discipline but the pressure inside him was too much to bear. With one final hard thrust he exploded inside Camille. Camille felt Damian's cock grow harder and thicker then the hot steam coating her womb. It felt amazing. Damian slipped out of her, his dick now at half mast. But Camille felt empty now. Despite her exhaustion she felt a rush of new energy when Helio gathered her against him. Their kisses and touches seemed to act like aphrodisiacs.

"My turn," Helio grunted. He scooped her up and settled himself on a rock. Helio next rested Camille's sore body onto his lap, her body facing away from him. Camille moaned. She ground her juicy buttocks into his hardened erection. She needed to be filled again. Needed Helio to soothe the persistent achy void inside her.

"Certainly eager aren't we?" Helio chuckled. "Now you'll see what a real cock feels like."

"Careful, brother," Damian warned with a good natured smile. Their voices had a hypnotic effect on her. Camille rested against the golden haired nymph's sinewy lean thighs. He pushed her hips up then guided them back down. A burning sigh escaped her once Helio's turgid organ slid between her plump cheeks, teasing her drizzling pussy and rose hole. Helio teased Camille a bit longer while his brother watched in heated arousal. Damian stroked his half hard cock slowly in time with Helio's taunting strokes.

"Please, please, please," Camille whimpered, losing herself to the wild erotic passion that consumed her. "I need you. Please."

"So polite this one, Damian," Helio laughed darkly, kneading his rough fingers into the soft curve of her hip.

"Don't keep her waiting then, Helio," Damian returned. His cock pulsated with the memory of being buried in her lascivious heat. Impatient to be back in her by the end of the night. Helio complied and once more guided their new lover's hips down. This time Camille felt the swollen head at her fiery entrance. She groaned in gratitude as the head parted her saturated folds to nestle inside her tortured hot core.

Damian continued to watch as Camille's supple lips parted in ecstasy. Her skin flushed with the sheen of sweat. Her eyes closed in bliss. Her face lost in the wave of eroticism. His cock throbbed in his stroking palm the sight was so arousing.

Helio kneaded the pliant skin of Camille's hips then gripped them. He slowly impaled her, making her feel every hot throbbing inch. Camille saw colors flash behind her eyes. The nymph twins were the biggest she had ever had. Damian had stretched her but Helio seemed to reach farther as she sank down on his iron-hard shaft.

"Do you guys have centaurs in your family?" she asked softly in wonder, adjusting herself to accommodate the golden nymph while the dark haired one stroked her hair.

Helio was thrilled by Camille's tightness. He thought Damian would have destroyed her but she was as tight as a virgin goddess. Camille's pussy molded to Helio's cock, hugging it with its slick velvet walls lubricated by Damian's seed and her own arousal. Watching the young human woman melt into sensual pleasure made his whole body pulsate with lust.

Damian was mesmerized by her dark lush lips. Breathy little moans spilled like spring water from those sexy lips. The dark haired nymph tightened his fist around his cock and sped up his strokes. The action caught Camille's eyes. She licked her dry lips. Her throat ached to hold Damian's cock again.

"Do you want another taste?" Damian crooned. Camille moaned in answer.

"Bring those tempting lips over here, maiden," Damian drawled. Taking her chin in his hand he guided Camille towards his hard male member. Camille was consumed by golden fire and was willing to do anything these nymph men wanted.

She took the purple head into her mouth as Damian stroked his length for her. Damian shuddered. Her mouth was heaven and he was instantly hard again. Camille's tongue was wet silk on his hard hot flesh. Her lips petal soft and gently suckling. The little tongue tasted the muskiness and she moaned around the flesh stalk. So masculine. So addictive.

"Oh brother, you're right... maybe we should keep this one," Damian shuddered while stroking her silky brown hair.

Helio smiled as Camille began to ride him, his hands only helping to keep her from falling.

"You were also right, brother," Helio groaned in satisfaction. "Her cunt is a silken vise..."

Damian felt Camille's lips form a tight seal around his steel length. Her tongue explored, stimulated, and tasted every inch of his hardness. Damian began to slowly thrust his hips to meet Camille's bouncing body. She moaned around the cock in her mouth and squeezed the cock in her pussy. Nothing existed or mattered but pleasuring these two big cocks again.

Camille felt herself possessed by some demon of lust. Perhaps their touch really did act as an aphrodisiac. By now she would have passed out but something kept her awake. With every orgasm she was sated yet a few minutes later she would be burning for more. Maybe she really would die from ecstasy. There were worst things to die from.

"Before tonight is over I want to try her ass," Helio grunted gently pushed Camille forward and his thumb teased her rose hole. It seemed to wink at him. Because of the new angle and her saliva and Damian's seed, his cock was able to get inside her throat. Camille gagged a little. She had never deep throated before. It hurt a little but she liked how it stretched her throat. And she wanted to please Damian and Helio.

Damian only stood patiently, waiting for Camille to get used to his girth. She pulled off, drool and his seed dripping from the corner of her ravenous mouth. After taking a few deep breaths she went back and took Damian a bit further. Helio was excited by the sight and sounds of the woman gagging and slurping his brother's fat cock.

Helio thrusted upward harder. He came inside the tight yet slick channel. He rested his head against her nape, damp and salty with her sweat, panting raggedly as Camille continued to gargle the thick cock of the dark haired nymph. She was so consumed with her task she barely noticed Helio slipping out of her to watch. Her nose brushed against the dark pubic hairs and her lips kissed the root of Damian's stem. He cradled her head as she stayed there.

"Swallow," Damian commanded huskily. Camille did as she was bid and thrilled to hear her lover's contented groan. He pulled her off to allow her to breathe then pulled her back. Camille's fingers traveled down between her thighs and strummed urgently on her clit. Helio rested his chin on her shoulder, watching her pleasure herself with a lazy grin. She quivered in orgasm once more as she felt the spurts of Damian's cum. The dark haired nymph pulled back, leaving Camille's mouth full of seed and excess saliva.

The trio were all breathing heavily. Damian scooped Camille up then with Helio following he laid her on a softer surface with thicker moss. It was softer than any mattress Camille had ever had. Once more she was cocooned between the male nymph twins. She felt her body glow, warmed by their skin and the seed they filled her with. It was incredibly erotic to feel herself slick with their cum; so dirty yet highly arousing. A secret Camille kept to herself when she and her married lover made love she often wished he didn't use a condom. She wanted him to fill her with his warm cum then feel it drip from her satisfied pussy.

Soon enough Camille's arousal reawakened. Damian was playing with her ass. Camille bit her lip as he attempted to push forward. Feeling some resistance Damian pulled back, wet his finger then came back. Camille relaxed a bit and felt the tip of the nymph's finger breach her forbidden hole made supple by Helio's previous fingering. Helio swallowed her moans with his smoldering kiss. His tongue once more familiarizing itself with the velvet heat of her mouth. Damian played with her ass while Helio made her dizzy with kisses.

Helio's fingers stroked her puffy pussy lips and grinned, he murmured, "I like how wet you get when we play with your ass."

Damian kissed Camille's neck as he pumped deeper into her forbidden tight channel. The dark haired nymph could feel her tighten around his invading finger. Yes, he agreed that both he and Helio would dump another of their seed into her tight rose hole. Helio meanwhile played with Camille's plump breasts that tingled with his gentle touch.

Camille reached out and stroked the golden haired nymph as the dark haired one took out his finger from her ass to lift her leg and began stroking his cock along the honeyed lips of her sex. Helio's fingers moved away to knead the flesh of her lush hip. His tongue traced delicately along her shoulder making her sigh. With her leg lifted up Damian slid all the way inside her. These nymphs seemed never satisfied. Yet it felt too good to stop. She loved the feel of the nymphs filling her up.

Draping her leg around Damian's thigh, Camille opened herself more and Damian sunk one inch deeper. She could hear as well as feel it in a seductive squelch that made her shiver with taboo pleasure.

As his brother slid in and out of her, her hips coming down to meet Damian in his languid thrusts, Helio caressed Camille's face and kissed her swollen tender lips. Camille moaned into Helio's mouth. He dipped his tongue between her open lips, teasing her with quick, feathery licks. Camille stroked him harder. The human men she had been with would usually need 20 minutes to recuperate before having another go but Helio and Damian were insatiable.

Camille loved the voluptuous feeling of Helio's cock, how the satin skin moved up and down with her firm grip. How hard he pulsed in her palms. He moaned into her mouth with delight at her determined yet careful strokes, gleaming with saliva and her juices. Damian reached his strong arm around to cup her chin and turn her attention to him.

"You are a wonder, fair one," he whispered against her lips as Helio watched with rapt attention, loving how she squeezed his cock in response to Damian's thrusting. "Will you come for us again? I wonder how many times my brother and I can make you come. Nymphs don't often find lovers who can keep up."

"If I die at least I'll die happy," Camille echoed breathless. Her body rippled with a tiny electrical surge as Damian hit a sensitive spot inside her, reaching her cervix as no man ever had.

Helio leaned in, caressing Camille's face, his olive green eyes dark and swirling with unbridled arousal, "That's the spirit."

But Damian tore her face away from Helio tactfully before his blond brother could kiss her. Damian wanted those luscious lips first. Sealing his mouth over the woman's he claimed her in deep sweeping licks. Camille was in absolute heaven. They wanted her with such passion she felt consumed by the fires of their desires. No one had ever made her feel so wanted. Perhaps she should have been doing two men at once the whole time instead of sticking to just one.

Helio and Damian maneuvered her limp, over heated body so that Camille was resting her head on Helio's strong thigh, her cheek rubbing against the satin wet head of Helio's cock while Damian rose up between her thighs. He continued to love her in deep voluptuous strokes, his balls slapping against her little ass hole. Helio petted her head as he watched her face contort and glow with sexual gratification. Her mouth slack, moaning in ecstasy, her hand flexing as it moved up and down his shaft.

Helio turned her head slightly so she could press her lip to his throbbing length. The feathery flicks of her tongue drove him mad. "Damian, let's do it now," he huskily breathed. "I take her back door first though."

Damian nodded in agreement, his seductive lips curved into a salacious grin. He pulled out of Camille who cried out in despair only to have Helio help to straddle her over Damian's hips as he lay back on the soft moss. In no time Damian had her impaled on his tumescence. Camille leaned forward then softly brushed her lips along Damian's full handsome mouth.

She could feel Helio move behind her, his hands caressing the full globes of her ass. He spread her cheeks watching his brother's cock slowly go in and out of her pussy; the lips trying to suck him in all the way. Camille arched her back suddenly, an electrical feeling surged through her whole body. Helio was licking her asshole again. His tongue circled, pushed, taunted the tight forbidden hole until he got it nice and wet. With his thumb, Helio pushed gently forward.

The golden haired nymph felt the supple ring of muscles contract around his thumb. His other hand carefully cupped, squeezed her ass as he pushed his thumb in and out of Camille all while Damian stroked inside her with languid thrusts. The young woman was once more assaulted with sensations. Damian invaded her mouth with his tongue, swallowing her moans of passion.

Helio inserted another finger and then another. Three fingers widening the tight passage as his brother's hips moved with still languid thrusts. Camille felt her clit being rubbed against Damian's moving pelvis and groaned at the tremors of heat washing through her body. She was lost in a world of pleasure with Damian's fat cock throbbing inside her and Helio using three fingers to open her ass.

"Get ready, love," Damian whispered thickly in her ear. She felt Helio's fingers withdraw then something much thicker pressing into her back channel. She heard Helio's husky whisper as she felt his crown press into her, "Arch your back more."

Camille arched up feeling Helio push further in. Helio groaned at the tight fit made tighter by his brother in her pussy. Damian paused trying to allow his brother to get more of a foothold. Camille was frozen. She never took two at once before. Both brothers stroked and whispered endearments to her. Damian started leaving small yet lingering kisses all over her face and neck to get her to relax.

Camille opened her mouth in a small scream as Helio began thrusting slowly in and out of her. It burned and was painful but she remained still, breathing heavily. Damian remained motionless allowing her body to adjust and accommodate the brothers. A sheen of sweat broke out over her body from the strain and the lust that had her burning from the inside out.

"She's still a bit tense, Damian," Helio spoke breathlessly. He could feel her anal muscles working his cock. He realized he needed to go slowly or else risk the dear woman an injury. There were times when he felt her tense too much and he had to halt. He leaned down, kissing her salty damp nape, his nose playing in the curls of her hair. "Easy, baby... You're doing so well."