All Comments on 'Two of a Kind Ch. 05'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago
So sad :(

Omg that was heart breaking! Poor bashta. :( And how did the doll end up there....were these ppl from the jungle or something? I guess we'll have to wait and see....

Great as always

Xoxo

Night

boodooder420boodooder420over 12 years ago
Heartbreaking

Wonderful story. So sad but a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stirring

That was so heartbreaking, You made me feel Bashta's pain. So sad, good chapter.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

continues to be very good...how did they get that doll? I can't wait to find out. They definitely need some alone time that isn't interupted. I'm glad you can't have Bashta get sick b/c they would have no way to get an antidote for it. I can't wait to find out, but then how can they with the family dead, how they got that doll. How hard that must be that he recognized it as his sister's.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Oh man...

You're fixing to spring something big on us, aren't you??? Great chapter... so very sad, but great.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Wonderful story!!

Poor little kitling:( I was hoping she by some miracle would still be alive.

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Me too

I was hoping she was still alive and they could adopt her.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Wow....

I echo the sentiments of the other readers, I was hoping that the kitling was still alive. It also would have been interesting to learn just how the nomads had come across the doll.

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
Oh but you do...

find out exactly where the doll came from! I wouldn't leave you hanging. There are still a couple of chapters left. I submitted one yesterday and I'm working on the next one; never fear! Thanks for leaving me comments everyone, I always love reading them!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Endings are a curse!!!

Poor Bashta you are going to have to invest in the Kleenex company with the amount of tissues needed lol I am enthralled with this story absolutely love it can't wait to read the rest,,,

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
As always

A great chapter. Love the bond between Cavel and Bashta, but poor B. It would be so sad to lose your whole family, your whole community and be the only one left, just to find a very sad link years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love It!!

Loving the story but hate the fact that Bashta is so broken! Hope he heals enough so that he can remember the good times with his family and community without being so pain-filled! Also hope it doesn't adversely affect his relationship with Cavel. Keep up the good work!!!

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST RECENTLY DISCOVERED YOU!!!

YOUR WORK IS INCREDIBLE!!!! I am so vested in your stories. I am not sure if you are the Cia whose short stories I flash to on another site, but you amaze me with your ability to make a reader feel the emotions of not only your main characters but the surrounding friends as well. If you are not that Cia, know that your words take a reader on a journey that is both emotional and fulfilling. Thank you. I hope you are published because you are that GOOD!!!

Cia81Cia81about 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I always appreciate hearing from fans, even if I don't always answer!

Blastwizard: Not sure which site you mean. I write as 'Cia' for my free fiction. You can find my work on a few sites, including my personal blog (where I do flash fiction every Wednesday with a group called the Wednesday Briefers), as well as Gay Authors, a site where I am a Hosted Author and an Admin, and our sister site to that site for all genres not primarily mm based, Fiction Stories Online. I also have a mm paranormal contemporary mix novella e-published under my full name. You can find links to all of my sites/stories via my blog, which is linked on my profile here at Literotica. As for your enjoyment of my stories and your comments, thank you so much! I always search for wonderful stories and new authors to read, since I will always be more of a reader than a writer, and I love it when I get messages that let me know I've been that lucky find for others.

Thanks again everyone!

VemonezzaVemonezzaover 7 years ago
omgeeee im crying so haaarrrdd

i need another box of tissues.........this story is one of the best ive read so far. I'm crying so much my lil one is asking if there is anything wrong with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous