All Comments on 'Two Old Friends Plus One'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved it and please update soon on my favorite boys! I miss Josh and Kyle so much!!

swimguy33swimguy33over 8 years ago
So fucking.hot!

A great read! Great characters, great sex, and a mind-blowing finish! Well done. Thank you!

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 8 years ago
Wow

Loved it. Very hot.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
OMG!

A bi man's dream cum true. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! I loved it too! So fucking horny now:)

This brings an old memory of the time my wife and I had a threesome with a friend of mine. It was the first time that, I sucked his cock and my wive's pussy at the same time. Before then, I had never thought that I would ever suck a guys cock. But now, I love to suck cock and take it balls deep and what, I love the most is when, I have a big hard cock deep in my male pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Just WOW!!!

I dont think Ive ever read a bi story from yu before but this is just so fuxking hott! You know how to tell it all so well. Switching back & fourth between the guys doing each other and the lady getting done by both of them and then back again kept me so hard. That ending with her ideas for what to do next made me cumm in buckets!!!!

Gave you a very well eanred 5. Hope you win with this great story!!!

guyinspeedosguyinspeedosover 8 years ago
WOW!

Once again you show why you are the premier writer on here and the one all of us look to as an example, and this was a hot voyage into the bi highway! Thanks for always keeping us hard and entralled, you are truly the best on here, nothing compares to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn hot

I llike a good gay story but to add a bi twist is fucking hot. Loved it man

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Hot Hot Story

Loved this story. Didn't notice how long it had been posted but just came upon it. And it was definitely hot and hard inducing.Have always loved your writing and look forward to more.

thongpantythongpantyover 8 years ago
Yes I have read this one.

Cant wait to read about Rodger in the middle. My ultimate fantasy!

hero101hero101about 8 years ago
Very Good!

I don't think people realize how brilliant and intelligent this story is. Ratings should be higher. Your way with words is astounding if not deliberately impressive. Not to mention the sex is not bland and one dimensional. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Karl Gets Used Again by Roger and the Wife......

Sorry to rain of the parade of all the positive comments about this story. The story was very well written, but not very realistic! I am absolutely tainted by a devastating life experience that ended a lengthy marriage and a best friend relationship. The parallels with this story are frighteningly similar to my experienced failure! These kinds of sexual three-ways rarely have a happy ending. Almost always someone or all involved get seriously hurt!

Roger used Karl in many ways right up until his upcoming marriage for his own personal sexual gratification, all along knowing how Karl felt about him. He was and apparently still is a fucking selfish, egotistical, Coward! He was not even strong enough to come out about his obvious bi-sexuality! If he truly loved and cared for his friend he would have not ever wanted to hurt him yet again! I feel that this likely started as a way to feel less guilty for knowing he had hurt his best friend. But probably more likely as a very selfish and dangerous way of spicing up a 25 year marriage, and having a chance for another taste of his long time serious male lover!

Karl deserves much better than to be Roger's plaything and second choice! This story is probably only fantasy based. In that context fantasy is usually safer and more exciting than reality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
535 Followers
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...